●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●

Per Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - D... Més

First meeting
Proving your worth
He makes you blush
You get hurt
Something is wrong
You use your charms
You do something nice
Accidental gropes
Time with his partner
They realize their feelings
Confession
The ship
Playing with their hair
You go on a date
When you cry
Make them blush
He is sick
Sleep together
Wake up
Secrets
When you fight / He hurts you
When he cries/apologies
Getting caught kissing
He sees you naked
None accidental grope
The truth~
The truth 2
You get possessive/over protective
It's your birthday
He is being a pervert
Deidara - First time
Zetsu - First time
Obito - First time
Nagato - First time
Kisame - First time
Kakuzu - First time
Itachi - First time
Hidan - First time
Sasori - First time
The morning after
He turns into a kid 1
He turns into a kid 2
He turns back
Jealousy
He scares you
When he gets hurt
Laundry day
Meeting konoha shinobi
His past stories
You leave for a mission
The mission
I quit the Akatsuki!
He gets the news
Come back!
Bath time
Unusual friendships
You tease/seduce him
You get sick/hurt
You are preggers!
Unusual friendships 2
Cuddles
You scare him
First kick
You have a miscarriage
He has a nightmare
Meeting konoha shinobi 2
He holds the baby
Daddy/baby moments
The Devil's covet valley
The Devil's covet Valley 2
My personal covet
The Family Reunion
Aftermath cuddles
See their partner naked
The babysitter
The hidden truth behind their parents
You fight
You runaway
Seeking refuge
He comes back
Meeting konoha shinobi 3
The clash!
Judgment day
Trial Aftermath
Unexpected visitor
His birthday
Getting caught
The kids leave
Mission gone wrong
The kids get hurt
Rescue
Announcement

Birth

6.2K 103 99
Per Rita304_V2

Finally :D it lives!! You are welcome ☆~what a nice way to start a week.

Not getting into too much gross labor details and description of babies, because they all look like flesh potatoes to me~

Tried to make the scenarios as different as possible, so excuse them, if they turned out a tad similar to one another

Enjoy🌻~

PEIN

You were sleeping soundly, cuddled against Nagato, as he hugged you tight snoring lightly. You felt a strong painful kick and opened your eyes then felt a warm liquid seep out and gasped “Nagato!!! Wake up!!! The baby is coming!” You yelled shaking his shoulder startling him. He sat up seeing you in pain then grabbed the bag you had readied for the hospital and carried you in his hands and sprinted off. It was easier for him to go to the hospital in his real body to keep Pein’s identity a secret. He admitted you in and asked the doctor if he could be with you inside during labor, so he won’t have to go through the nervousness of his nightmare. 

You felt strong surges of pain from the contraction and could barely stay conscious “Y/n focus... you can do this angel. I’m here for you” Nagato spoke as he took your hand tight in his. His words made you smile through the pain and you nodded 

The painful ten hours passed by and you were finally able to hear the baby’s crying. You weren’t capable to keep yourself awake any longer and passed out from exhaustion making Nagato panic but the doctor assured him that you will be alright. 

The baby was taken for checkup and the nurses tended to you trying to monitor your heart rate and such, while Nagato waited impatiently. Soon enough you woke up and saw Nagato smile brightly. He kissed your forehead and caressed your cheek “I’m so proud of you angel… thank you for this wonderful gift” He said and kissed your forehead once more. You smiled and looked around “where is my child?”

 He helped you sit up, so you can see the small bed next to you containing the sleeping child. You smiled seeing that it was a little girl. She had your hair color and some of Nagato’s features. The nurse entered to make sure everything was fine then carried the child up and handed her to you then left. You pulled her close to your chest marveling at her soft face. 

“I hope you don’t mind…I already named her while you were resting” He said worriedly and you smiled “What name did you choose?” 

“D/n” 

“d/n… that is a beautiful name” You said happily and kissed her forehead softly. He leaned his head on yours and closed his eyes “I’m so glad you are both alright…I can finally rest now” he said.

“Yeah same here… we all lack a lot of sleep, don’t we?” 

“I can’t believe we’ve been here for over 10 hours. I can’t feel my nerves. Can’t imagine how *you* must’ be feeling” he said softly slowly drifting into sleep.

“Don’t worry about me. I can handle anything as long as you are here with me” you said making him smile

HIDAN

You were following Hidan and Kakuzu, after coming back from the bounty office. “Hidan I swear complain one more time and I’ll shove my fist down your throat” Kakuzu warned as Hidan frowned “But we have been walking for hours!! My feet hurt!” 

Kakuzu scowled “Y/n is walking and pregnant, yet I don’t hear her complain” He claimed until they heard you gasp and wince in pain “Shit...this hurts!”

 Kakuzu sighed “Don’t agree with him y/n just suck it up” 

You shook your head “NO YOU IDIOT!!! I’M IN PAIN.. AHHH” you fell to your knees holding onto your stomach and started to scream in pain, as the cramps got stronger. Hidan’s eyes widened “No no no!! you can’t be doing this to us waay out here! You gotta hold it!!” He yelled. The demon left your body in panic and stepped back “**You worm!!! find her someone to help now or I will have both your heads skewered on a stick!!!**”

Kakuzu froze in his place and looked around in panic “Take her back to the bounty office I think there was a medic nin there” 

Hidan nodded and quickly carried you up in his arms then sprinted to the bounty office while Kakuzu followed. Hidan burst in there “OYY WHO THE FUCK HERE IS MEDICAL NIN?!!”

A man looked at him confused and noticed you crying in his arms then called out to him “YOU IDIOT WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU BRING A PREGNANT WOMAN WITH YOU TO THIS DANGEROUS PLACE WHEN SHE IS SO CLOSE TO LABOR!”

Hidan frowned “Don’t judge me you fucker!!!” 

You grit your teeth “SOMEBODY BETTER FUCKING DO SOMETHING BEFORE I TEAR THIS PLACE TO THE GROUND!!! NOWW!!!” you yelled making the entire men in the office flinch in fear at the raging demon next to you.

The man, who was a medic, rushed to you and took you away from Hidan then placed you in a nearby room to help guide you through the labor with what limited things he had. 

After very long painful hours of screaming and swearing at Hidan for forcing you into this mess, you finally heard a child cry. Hidan closed his eyes in relief upon hearing the child’s screams thanking his god for it, after he recalled his nightmare. You smiled as the child was handed to you wrapped in a cloth. It was a little boy just like you had hoped for and he even had silver hair like his father. 

“I can’t believe you were born inside a bounty office...my poor baby” you chuckled and kissed his head softly

“It seems he is a brat like his father, making you go through all this trouble” Kakuzu scoffed as Hidan walked over to you, looking at the child in your hands and smiled.
“haha look at my little jashinist, I can already see the murder in his eyes!” 

“**He hasn’t opened his eyes yet moron**” The demon spoke merging back into your body making you sigh in relief as the numbing pain subsided. You smiled “Speaking of… we forgot to think of a name”

“S/n that’s a good name for him. I’m naming him because I technically bought my shares of this child” Kakuzu said

You chuckled and Hidan frowned “As if you blasphemous miser!” 

“Well I like it… S/n… it is such a sweet name for this little thing” You said hugging the child close. Hidan's eyes softened and he pulled you close "let's get you two out of here huh?"

You nodded and he carried you up in his arms.

KAKUZU

You and Kakuzu knew you were dangerously close to your ninth month and wanted to be prepared at all time, so he decided to keep you over at his underground buddy’s house, who happened to know a really good midwife around town. Kakuzu was reading a book sitting on the bed while you were taking a shower. Soon enough he heard you call out to him in a pained scream and he got up quickly to the bathroom seeing you holding onto the tiles trying to keep yourself up. He quickly wrapped a towel around you and helped you to the bed then quickly rushed out to call for the midwife.

You bit your lip trying to hold in the screams, until he got back with the midwife and left but you grabbed his sleeve “NO!! YOU AREN’T GOING ANYWHERE! YOU ARE STAYING HERE WITH ME!!” You yelled, as the midwife prepared her stuff. He frowned “you don’t possibly expect me to be here throughout this all!!”

You frowned and the midwife smiled “Actually it is better if the father is present. It will relieve some of the mother’s pain and stress” 

He sighed and held your hand sitting near you “Fine then” 

------------

The long agonizing hours of pain were over and the sound of the child’s crying were music to your ears.

“Congratulations both of you, it’s a girl” 

Kakuzu relaxed and smiled to himself, even though your nails had dug into his hand causing it to bleed. But if you could bear the pain of birth, then he wouldn’t mind your claws. The midwife offered for Kakuzu to cut the cord then washed the baby, wrapped her up and handed her to you then left you two to embrace the moment. You held the whimpering child in your arms and smiled. She was tanned like her father but got most of your looks. Kakuzu kissed your forehead and held you close “I’m so proud of you”

You smiled “I proud of you too Kakuzu” 

He moved the wrapping cloth gently to see her face and sighed “girls are cute but… now I have be twice as strong” 

You looked at him “Why?” 

“Because boys with be all over her and I have to ward them off, until she is old enough to do it herself… think of all the men I’m gonna beat to a pulp” he said his testosterone levels already rising protectively, seeing the fragile little girl.

You laughed “It is too early for that silly man!...Would you do the honors in naming her?” 

He smiled “I’ve been thinking of a few names for a while now…. but I like the name d/n the best… what do you think?” 

You smiled “That’s so cutee” You looked down at the now calm child “Hello d/n”

The baby yawned making you aw at her cuteness and hug her tight peppering her face with light kisses. Kakuzu couldn’t help but smile brightly. He hasn’t felt such sincere happiness since forever…but what was not to like from this little creature…she was healthy and beautiful and just so perfect. 

DEIDARA

(oh boi~)

You got the news that Deidara was going to be away for a mission, as Kisame picked you up from the bathhouse. You didn’t know who to turn to with the information you had just received on the Bijuu and were low key panicking. Kisame noticed and smirked “What is wrong y/n…you keep this up and I might change your name to anxiety chan hehe” (Hime I stole your thing XD)   

You pouted and looked down “Can I ask you something?” 

He smirked “Heh answering a question with a question… Sure go ahead”

“Do you trust Pein sama?...I mean if I were to tell him about something secret…do you think he would lash out on me?” you asked worriedly

He laughed “More than the fact that you are pregnant?” you didn’t answer him, so he sighed “Well let me tell you this anxiety chan, there is nothing and I mean nothing Pein doesn’t know about us. This organization is packed up tight, with zero loopholes. All the members are carefully studied and placed in the right place and mission, with the right partner, in the right room, in the right hour… In short whatever you want to tell him, he is already waiting to hear” He said with a chuckle and you tensed up some more “Can you take me to him?” 

Kisame nodded and headed off with you to where Pein was located. It was one of the hideouts they had dug deep into a mountain side. You entered and told Kisame that you needed to talk to Pein alone.

--------------------

“Pein sama… Do you know what I am?” You asked nervously, as he was looking over some scrolls. “You are a Kirigakure shinobi, obviously” 

You frowned “Do you know of the experiment?” You asked worriedly and he sighed then placed the scroll down “Silly little girl…I founded the experiment”

You tensed up and stepped back “So you knew?…Is that why you came looking for me for your organization?...you knew all this time!” 

He nodded “These eyes can see beyond your imagination. Your chakra is different, so it is hard not to know…you are here because you are concerned, I’m guessing” 

You nodded “the child is going-“

“You are nervous for no reason. The child will be fine… I was planning on sealing the beast myself…So hurry back to the base. As soon as that day comes Konan and I will take care of you” 

You didn’t know what to say. It was nice of him but also scary. You bowed and left waiting for Deidara to get back, so you can tell him everything.

Soon enough, that day came and you were taken to a sealed up place away from the hideout and Amegakure. There was a midwife that guided you through the process as Pein took hold of the seal on your body. You screamed in pain trying, as hard as you can to stay awake and not pass out while Konan waited outside with Deidara, who was panicking. 

Everything went alright and the child took its first breath then started to cry. It was a cute baby girl. The midwife washed the child and wrapped her up in a blanket then handed her to you, but as soon as she did the woman’s throat was slit, for confidentiality reasons, and she dropped to the ground gurgling blood, as Pein looked at you blankly “Congratulations y/n”

You were too scared to say anything and just held on to the child tight in fear that he might hurt you both but he didn’t. He turned to leave and the next thing you saw was Deidara running up to you hugging you tight. “Are you okay Y/n?…I’m so happy un…words can’t express what I feel right now yeah” he said peppering your face with kisses

You smiled and looked down at your daughter “She looks too much like you… I’m almost jealous” 

He chuckled and kissed her cheek “Hopefully, she doesn’t get my speech impairment un” 

You beamed looking at the sleeping child “What are we going to name her?” 

Deidara thought then snapped his fingers “Oh got it! how about d/n! yeah? I always seemed to like that name hm” 

“Isn’t that your mother’s name?” you asked curiously

He nodded and you smiled “I like it. Welcome to the world d/n”  

SASORI

Sasori refused to have you go to a midwife or hospital because he was afraid they would harm you, after he read tons of books on pregnancy failures (One of those people XD)
“Sasori, medics have evolved you know. Pregnancies aren’t that dangerous dummy unless I had a weakened immune system or some disease. Why can’t I be normal for once like everyone else? you always want to do things your way” 

He frowned “Do you want to die?” 

“No”

“Then shut up” 

You smiled and he looked confused “What is with that look?” 

“Supposedly I died… Would you cry like a little girl?” You teased and he turned away from you “You are unbelievable…there are not much lucky woman out there, who have their men delivering the child themselves for the sake of her health.”

You sighed “You know each time you say something I realize how much of a jealous boy you really are…You are still mad about my brother knowing the child’s gende-“

“YES!!OBVIOUSLY!! That moron! No one is going to steal my moment. I’ll be the first to see and hold the child, not you or a doctor or a stupid midwife. That is my son!”

You looked him shocked then smiled “This has to be the sweetest thing you’ve ever said to me…despite how crazy you look”

His angry eyes softened and he got close to hug you tight. “I just…really want this child to be okay” 

You hugged back “He will. Don’t worry about it” 

A few weeks passed and you decided to stay at the hideout and not move around much fearing that your water would break while out on a mission. Sasori was talking with Deidara about postponing the new mission, until he heard you scream his name. The blood cleared from his extremities, as he sprinted off to your room and opened the door quick to see a puddle of water under you, as you panted in pain. “It’s happened and this hurts like a motherfucker!! DO SOMETHING!” You yelled and he quickly took off his cloak then guided you the bed propping you up with a few pillows and eased off your clothes then headed out quick to get his stuff, that he prepared for this incident. He has read tons of books to be able to do all this and started to tell you exactly what to do. Most of the things came out naturally, as your motherly instincts and he was happy to see how smooth it was going. You screamed and swore at him making Hidan blush at the swear words that leaked out your mouth.

Soon enough you heard the child cough then start to cry. You relaxed and laid your head back to catch your breath, as Sasori took care of the rest. You felt him lay the wrapped child on to your chest to hold. Fearing the little boy might get cold, you wrapped him in your arms and smiled seeing his soft red hair as he struggled and whimpered. 

“I can’t believe I did it... it went on worse in my head. I was scared you would bleed out or that I would drop him by accident” Sasori said in disbelief 

You chuckled and pulled him close kissing his cheek “You did well…Thank you” 

He kissed you as well and smile “You did well too… this creature is beautiful” 

“You thought of a name?” 

He nodded “Been pondering on it since I first got the news. His name will be s/n” 

“I like that” You said and nuzzle softly on your child’s cheek, as he stopped stirring around and fell asleep feeling your warmth. 

“Try to see, if you can nurse him. It will help with the postpartum depression that you will be going through” 

“The what?” You asked cluelessly and he frowned “Just do as I say y/n”  Sasori said then got up to clean the room and walked out holding his things, only to see all the members were now looking at him, as they were lounging around the main hall. He sighed “It’s a boy, if that’s what you are wondering” He said emotionlessly and headed to his workshop but stopped before proceeding and glared at them “They are asleep. Make any loud noise and I will feed you your tongue” He threatened then continued down the hall. 

KISAME

You were feeling really nervous and tense about this. You have just entered you ninth month and you were in constant panic about all the pain you were going to endure for hours and kept complaining to Kisame day night that you were terrified. He didn’t know what to do beside encourage you and tell you that it was all going to be alright and worth it. 

You sat in a meeting with Konan, Pein, and Madara discussing the Akatsuki’s future movement into the land of wind. You smiled “Guys I think you are complicating things. If you don’t want to be detected, then you should go through the valley instead”

Madara thought “They say the valley has some weird things going on there. A lot of myths claiming that no shinobi gets out alive” 

You laughed “Come one you are going to believe and fake telltale like that? Normally stories like that come from old crazy people or townsfolk that are trying to hide something from travelers. I’m sure it’s fine” 

Pein nodded “I agree… it is the easiest route and will take less time”

Madara nodded “So be it then we will pass by-“ 

“Y/N!!” Kisame called you storming into the room. Everyone looked towards him and you go up to see what was wrong.

He frowned “My instincts are going nuts! Are you alright!?” he said after waking up from yet another nightmare.

You smiled “pfff you silly fish I finn-AAhhh!!! Not fine!! I’m not FINE!!” You screamed in pain, as water seeped down your legs. You cringed and looked at Kisame in disbelief and he quickly rushed to you in panic “What do I do? Where do I take you?” he yelled

Pein frowned and Konan got close “Kisame get a hold of yourself! You need to take her to the Ame hospital quick!” 

Kisame carried you up in his arms and ran to the edge of the ledge in Pain's tower then jumped off it dropping you meters into the air, making you scream in terror and hold on to him tight. He ran until he burst into the hospital door and spoke to the nurse. He watched you get taken from him into the women’s ward and felt his heart stop from the flashbacks of his nightmare.

The shark man started to panic nervously in the waiting room until someone spoke “Don’t worry she will be alright” 

Kisame smirked seeing it was Itachi walk down the hall “I know she will… she is a strong girl” 

After hours and hours of hearing you yell at the doctors, one of the nurses got out and smiled looking at Kisame “I knew right away that you are the father. Your daughter looks just like you” 

His heart lit up at the news and he smiled happily, then got up and watched the doctor and nurses leave congratulating him. He walked in and teared up seeing you in bed with a small baby wrapped in a baby pink blanket. He walked up to you and you smiled moving the blanket away from the baby’s face to show him “Say hi to daddy D/n” 

He smiled happily softly touching the side of her sleeping face with his fingers. She was just as he had hope she would be…A Hoshigaki and she was perfect. It was then that he swore to protect this creature with everything has. No one will come near or hurt his little princess. No one… 

“D/n…that’s such a pretty name” He said and pulled you close to kiss your cheek “She is perfect…just like you” 

You smiled sweetly, until you both heard a knock on your door and Itachi entered “Am I intruding?” 

“Not at all come in” You said and he got close to see the child and smiled “She’s beautiful y/n” He said and looked at Kisame “I expect you to take care of her well” 

Kisame smirked “I am insulted that you had your doubts on me taking care of my own daughter, Itachi” 

You sighed “I had to endured hours of agonizing pain not to have you two fight over me…I will end you both”

They both laughed and moved back from you apologizing. 

ITACHI

Your labor went so smoothly. You were in your last week and Pein talked to a doctor for you in Amegakure's hospital. He said that it would be best, if you spent that week inside the hospital. Itachi was with you at all times there and he was still so tense. You decided to tell him about meeting Sasuke to calm him down. As soon as, your water broke and you felt the sharp pain, the nurses moved you into the labor room. It took you a few hours but everything was fine and you beard most of the pain well.

Itachi waited outside nervously feeling the sight of the hospital corridor turn his stomach because of his nightmare… until he heard a child crying inside and smiled. It was just so settling that his entire body called down immediately. The Doctor got out to congratulate him and told him that it was a healthy baby boy.

Itachi couldn't contain his happiness and rushed to the room remembering the first day he walked into the hospital with his father to see Sasuke for the first time. You held the small baby gently against your chest calming down his whimpers by rocking him gently. He had raven black hair and looked more like Itachi.

The Uchiha got close and sat next to you looking at the child in awe.

"He was born healthy and without any complications because of your help...you took care of us well Itachi" you said with a smile "Every little thing you did came a long way...Thank you"

He teared up and the tears fell down his cheeks, as he placed his hand on the child's face gently "This is the only fruitful thing I've ever done in my life...Now I know why people strive to find someone to settle down with...This is just too beautiful and overwhelming...this child is all I ever wanted...he is my purpose....something to keep me going" he cried.

You teared up as well and pulled him close to rub his back gently "Are you going to name him?"

He nodded "I thought about this for a while. S/n... Uchiha S/n"

You beamed hearing the name and nodded "that's perfect...I love it...I hope he lives up to be stronger that both us...keeping his civility and morality as he grows...just like a Noble Uchiha would....just like you Itachi"

He smiled "you flatter me...Thank you my sweet flower"

You pecked his cheek and he nuzzled near your neck making you laugh.

ZETSU

You were sitting in the garden with a cup of tea relaxing in the soft sun until Zetsu popped up from the ground “Y/n tell Kuro that I want to name the child after a flower **It is a boy you moron!** so what he will have a beautiful name **I refuse it needs to be a name with power! He is the Daimyo’s son!**”

You sighed “Can’t you two just agree on at least one thing” 

“We agreed on loving you so there is that **Except I like to have you rough hehe** you are really vile sometimes!” They argued 

You sighed and frowned “ENOUGH!!SHUT THE HELL UP!!! AND COME HUG ME BECAUSE I’M UNCOMFORTABLE!” You yelled and they quickly obliged.

Kuro placed his hand on your stomach and stroked it gently then stopped and looked at you “**Don’t want to alarm you but the baby said he’s ready**” 

You frowned “What do you mean it said he’s ready?”

“**I am in sync with all the White Zetsu clones because they contain a part of me which is also part of the tree….This child has a part of me, as well, so I can clearly read what he wants**” kuro explained

“No I meant what do you mean he’s ready!!?” You panicked “It has only been 6 months!” 

He nodded “**That’s what he said**”

You quickly got up backing away from him, until you felt a sudden sharp pain and your water broke, seeping down your thighs. Zetsu smirked and got up “**Told you so!**”

“NOW IS NOT THE TIME!! GET THE MAIDS!!!” You yelled smacking him on the head.

He spilt from Shiro to call the maids, as Shiro carried you up and rushed to your room telling you how excited he was. 

“YOUR LITTLE ABOMINATION IS GIVING ME HELL KURO!!!! I’M GOING TO SKIN YOU ALIVE FOR THIS!!!”You yelled as the pain got stronger with each wave. He gulped and stepped out letting the maids and midwife handle the labor. 

The procedure took about 9 hours and your screams flooded the entire castle making Zetsu feel bad for the pain he made you go through. The screaming and angry yelling stopped and his heart fell, thinking that something had happened to you, until the sound of the child's crying was heard. 

He smiled and waited for the maids to exit, so he could get be able to see the child and confirm all his premonitions. You held the child to your chest, enjoying the sight of the little creature. Kuro was right, he was a little boy that looked a lot like you but his eyes were half close and you can see a golden shade in them like Zetsu's. 

Zetsu entered the room and smiled at the cute sight "Oh he is so small. I imagined him to be bigger than this **I guess it was a premature birth** all this trouble for something the size of my hand?" they spoke and sat down on the bed next you "But he is beautiful just like his mother"

You smiled taking his hand in yours "No amount of compliments will stop me from murdering you ^u^"

He flinched "b-but y/n, Kuro is the father! He needs to get beat up not me **you little shit! Selling out your own body mate**"

You sighed and hugged the child closer "you are going to grow up pretty confused S/n" you said to the now awake child.

"S/n!**S/n!**" They said in unison "**you already named the child!?** Without our consent?"

You pouted "who was carrying this thing inside of them for months?"

"You"

"Who just went through 9 hours of pain?"

"**you**"

"Who is a Daimyo?"

"You**You**"

"Good then do you think I have the right to name him?"

"Yes-**No! He is my child too...you are lucky I like that name or I would've changed it right away**" Kuro snapped

You smiled and kissed his cheek "Shutup Kuro" 

He nodded and got into bed with you cuddling into your side looking at the sweet newborn feeling proud of himself.

OBITO

You and Obito found a lot of stuff for the child in your house but he seemed too busy lately, so you waited for him to get some free time and be able to join you at the house and pick something. The two of you sat in the attic taking out some old things and you told him about Kakashi's visit.

He looked at you deeply "You would turn him down for me?"

"Obito, I'm getting sick of your trust issues. Of course!! I love you. You are-" you stopped and he looked at you confused.

Water streamed down your legs and he gasped knowing what this was and you started to wince in pain. "Oh god...Shit this hurts" you said and he got close "Y/n tell me what do you need? What should I do?"

You took a few pants and looked at him "I need towels… A lot of them and boiling hot water and scissors...but first take me to my room and disinfect your hands" 

He nodded and carried you up to your room placing you on the bed propping your body up with pillows then rushed to get the things you asked for. He started hearing you pained screamed and was there in a flash with all the stuff then got close. You looked up at the ceiling, as sweat started to drip from your forehead.

"You are going to try and do this by yourself without any doctors?" He asked anxiously 

You nodded "I was a medic at the hospital remember. I've delivered tons of babies before...this isn't any different...just stay there..." you took his hand in yours and he held it tightly.

You started to scream in more pain "Obito…you need to listen to me very carefully. In a few hours the child is going to get out soon and I need you to be there to carry it gently to the towels and dry it off, so it won’t get cold" 

He nodded and got in front of you nervously. 

“Just place your hand under the head and try not to pull or you will dislocate it’s head”  

His eye widened in fear “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TELL ME THAT!!SHIT THE MENTAL IMAGE WON’T GO AWAY NOW!!” He freaked out. This man has seen tons of gore and slaughtered shinobi in his life, but he felt he was going to faint at the sight, however he needed to be strong for you to do this one little thing at least, while you were in so much pain.

Soon enough the baby was born and Obito grabbed the disinfected scissors to cut the cord gently. He was a copy of Obito same soft hair and face and everything. You guided Obito through the process of the birth's aftercare while half dazed from the pain. You placed your hand on your stomach as a green light emitted from your hands trying to soothe the remaining pain. He gulped, as he gently wrapped the baby up fast before it got cold but gently, fearing he would break his fragile bones.

He handed him to you then took a sigh of relief and dropped down next to you while shaking "That was by far the most nerve wrecking experience I have ever seen I’m my entire life, and I've seen war and had a near death experience" he said burying his face in his hands making you laugh. 

"Men are too weak hearted when it comes to these things" you said then looked down at the sobbing child in your arms and rocked it gently to calm it down pulling it close to your chest, so you can share the body heat. Obito smiled then got up to wash and get a wet towel to wipe the sweat off your face "Do you need anything else?...Is there any pain still?"

You smiled "I'm feeling wonderful...but I do need to know one thing"

He looked at you curiously and you continued "What will you name him?"

"y-you want *me* to name him?" He asked feeling honored

You nodded "well of course"

"Well you were the one, who was in pain I assume you wanted to but... I'll think of something" He smiled widely and thought as he started to clean up the room "Oh…how about S/n?"

You smiled "S/n?...S/n Uchiha… It's perfect" 

He sighed in relief still trying to calm his pounding heart and held you close, not tearing his eye away from the now sleeping child.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

4.7K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...
1.5M 30.4K 58
A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive themes may occur.
1.2K 52 9
When he smells blood, Kisame embraces his inner shark, and an already fickle Itachi winds up completely unhinged. When Hidan finds him bruised and pa...
259K 4.1K 19
Modern Naruto Boyfriend Scenarios! There are tonsss of these but I wanna make some:) Hope you enjoy!