My Manager, My Lover? [Infini...

By Alandria6

Skye Song was a tomboyish girl who came to Korea to work at her Uncle's entertainment company. Little did she... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13 [Final Part]

Part 10

1.3K 64 16
By Alandria6

Skye POV

        I had been running around everywhere that Sungjong and I had ever been together.

        "When I get a hold of him....." I mumbled to myself as I reached his voicemail for the umpteenth time.

        I was now walking along the river where he had said he liked to go when he had a lot on his mind.

        "I hope he remembered to bring a coat. It's getting chilly" I said as I began shivering. Of all the things, my uncle would forget to give me a coat.

        I tried to dial his number once more. As the phone began to ring, I heard his ringtone sound not too far from where I was. I looked around and saw him standing down by the water.

        "Ya!" I shouted at him as I disconnected the call and ran towards him. "Sungjong! What the hell were you thinking?" I screamed at him.

Sungjong POV

        After wandering around for most of the evening, I finally decided to go to the river. It was my favorite place after all. Hyung and the other members and managers had been trying to call me all night, but I didn't feel like talking to anyone. Just as I was finally relaxing, I heard someone shout "Ya!"

        I looked up and they were pointing at me. They ran closer and I saw that it was a girl. Great! why does a fan have to see me like this?

        "Sungjong! What the hell were you thinking?" they screamed at me.

        Wait a minute, I recognize this voice "Hyung?"

        "Who else would it be?" they snapped back.

        Was this really Hyung? Damn he's hot! "W...why are you dressed like that?" I asked. Not that I minded. He really looked good dressed as a girl.

        He looked at himself and sighed. "It's complicated" he replied. "Do you want to explain what you were thinking running away from the dorm like that?"

        "Are you going to bring me back?" I pouted.

        "Is something wrong? Are the other members being mean to you?"

        "It's not that" I sighed. "It just feels stuffy there."

        He looked around and said "Come with me."

        "Where are we going?" I asked.

        "My apartment isn't too far from here. We can go there and talk."

        "Okay!" I smiled as I grabbed his arm and followed him to his place.

Skye POV

        When we arrived at my apartment, I grabbed an extra pair of slippers for him and invited him inside.

        "You should probably call Sunggyu and let them at least know you are okay. They were worried about you."

        "What do I tell them?"

        "Just tell them that you are with me."

        "Okay" he replied as he pulled out his phone and began dialing.

        I walked to the kitchen to prepare some nice hot tea to warm us up since neither of us had a coat. Sungjong walked over and took a seat on the opposite side of the counter.

        I placed a cup of tea in front of him and asked "So, you going to tell me what's wrong? Or do I have to guess?"

        "I missed you Hyung" he said.

        I smiled a little "I missed you too, but that doesn't explain why you left like that."

        "No Hyung! I really missed you a lot! Ever since you left, I couldn't stop thinking about you!"

        Woah! What's going on?

Sungjong POV

        No more running Sungjong! Just tell him how you feel.

        "I thought it was only because we were really close, but now I know that it's not. I really like you Hyung! I don't care if it makes me gay or not because I love you!"

        He sighed a little. "Sungjong, you're not gay." I knew that he would say something like this. He must think that I'm just a confused little boy.

        "But Hyung! I just said that I love you!"

        "I know" he replied. "But in order for you to be gay, I would have to be a guy."

        "Huh? What do you mean?"

        "Sungjong" he looked me in the eyes. "You asked about my outfit earlier, right?"

        "Yeah" I nodded.

        "The reason I'm dressed like this is because I'm a woman."

        "Since when?" I was shocked.

        He started laughing "I've always been a woman Sungjong."

        "Then the reason you didn't want to stay in my room...."

        "Exactly! It was because I was afraid to share a room and a bed with a man."

        "So, I'm not gay?"

        "No Sungjong, you're not gay. You're just a normal guy."

        "Then......"

        "What?"

        "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Skye POV

        I guess he adapts quickly.

        "Sungjong..."

        "I know that it's probably difficult to accept a younger guy, but I really love you! Please be my girlfriend."

        "I've never seen you as anything but a man, Sungjong. It doesn't matter whether you are older or younger, I've always liked being around you. In fact, that was one of the reasons I was afraid to stay in the dorm with you guys."

        "What do you mean?"

        "I was afraid that I would fall for one of you" I blushed a little "and I did."

        "You did? With who?" he asked full of concern and confusion.

        I smiled and giggled "With you silly."

        He was surprised "Really?"

        I walked around the counter and wrapped my arms around his waist. "Yes" I replied as I rested my head on his chest. "I've been in love with you for a while now, but I couldn't tell you because I was supposed to be your manager."

        "You could be my manager and my lover you know. I don't think the fans would mind. They've been shipping us together for quite some time now" he joked.

        I playfully hit his chest. "Ya! But they think I'm a guy!"

        "Who cares?" he beamed. "All that matters is that I know the real you" he said and gave me a peck on the lips. "Right?" I blushed and nodded. "So, will you be my girlfriend?"

        I smiled as I leaned forward to give him a kiss. "Yes" I replied.

        "Does that mean I can stay here tonight?"

        "What? Are you crazy?" I stood up straight and looked him in the eyes.

        "Why not?" he pouted. "We've already slept in the same bed for the past three months" he whined.

        I think I just created a monster.

        "Please Noona!" he whined some more and my knees suddenly became weak.

        "Fine! But just for tonight" I stressed.

        "Thanks Noona!" he gave me a peck on my cheek before running to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.7K 2.3K 31
What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song Sooyoung. She works in a science depart...
2.8K 124 13
Hyejin goes undercover as a boy with the alias Kim Hyunbin just so she can meet Infinite. But it's not all she thought it would be like; hiding the f...
108K 2.6K 40
Taeyeon was a successful young woman who was already a Senior Manager in a huge multi-national company named GG Corporation in the age of 26. Her lif...
11.5K 453 13
Winning a contest isn't easy, especially if you didn't even sign up for it. Imagine the surprise when HwaYi finds out she won a week with her favorit...