let there be light | kimetsu...

By emioku

โ THERE is no denying that there is evil in this world, but the light will always conquer the darkness. โž ... More

๐ข. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ข๐ข. ๐š ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฃ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ
๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐š๐›๐ข๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ
๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ
๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฒ ๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐š ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž๐ก๐ž๐š๐
๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ 
๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ข๐ง๐๐ž๐ฑ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ž๐ก๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ž๐ซ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ ๐๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐œ๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ค๐ข๐ณ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข
๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ฌ๐š๐œ๐ซ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ข๐œ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐š ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ซ๐š. ๐š ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข. ๐ฐ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ, ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž
๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ
๐ฑ๐ข๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ฎ๐ค๐จ
๐ฑ๐ฑ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ ๐ญ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข. ๐ฐ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐š๐ฅ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ข๐ง ๐›๐จ๐ฐ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ข๐ข. ๐š๐ค๐š๐ณ๐š
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ข๐ฏ. ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐š
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ. ๐ข ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ
๐ฑ๐ฑ๐ฏ๐ข. ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž. ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐ฑ. ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ?

2.5K 121 110
By emioku

        "So, what if they commit seppuku? If you want to die, then rot to death for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Sanemi growled, still keeping his grip on Tanjiro.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours humans, there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" Rengoku chimed in powerfully.

"You do have a point." The Master replied calmly.

"In that case, Master!"

"We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it," Oyakata addressed smoothly, "That said...We also can't prove that she won't attack humans. The fact is that Nezuko has refrained from devouring humans for more than two years, and also that there are four people risking their lives for her. To reject this notion, those who reject it must offer an even more convincing argument."

Sanemi grew surprised at the Master's words.

"Do you all have the will to do so?" The Master questioned, "Also, there's something I'd like to relay to you, my children."

"Tanjiro here has met Kibutsuji."

All of the Hashiras gasped, with the exception of Tomioka.

Everyone was stunned, including Airi.

'This kid,' Airi thought, 'Is really exceptional.'

"No, impossible! Even when no Hashira has ever crossed paths with him?" Tengen asked, looking shocked as well.

Mitsuri collapsed onto the ground, with Giyū holding her steady.

The Hashiras looked at the crimson boy as he was still pinned to the ground. Airi was surprised, but with the boy's incredible aura that screamed gentleness and strength, she didn't view his counter with Kibutsuji as impossible.

"You mean this kid... What did he look like? What about his powers?! Where did this take place?" Tengen questioned the boy rapidly.

"Did you battle him?" Muichiro asked quietly.

Sanemi shook the boy in his grip aggressively, "What was Kibutsuji doing? Did you find his stronghold? Hey, answer me!"

"Shut up! I asked him first! First, tell us what powers Kibutsuji has!"

The Master held a finger in front of his lips, silencing the Hashiras immediately. Airi was most surprised with the amount of power the Master had over all of them to silence them with one figure. Nonetheless, Airi held him on a very high pedestal.

"Kibutsuji has sent pursuers after Tanjiro. Though his purpose may simply be to silence him, now that Kibutsuji's given himself away for the first time, I don't want to let go. I also believe something's happening to Nezuko that Kibutsuji never saw coming. Can you try to understand?" The Master said.

Airi noticed his aura becoming dimmer, but his goals becoming greater.

"No, I can't understand, Master," Sanemi confessed, "If it we're human, I'd be okay with letting it live, but not a demon! Not after all that we the Demon Slayers have gone through in battle! Not after so many people have lost their lives! It's unacceptable!"

The Master hummed in understanding. Sanemi proceeded to add a scar to his collection on his body by slicing his arm open with his blade.

Airi looked at him quizzically and whispered under her breath, "What is Mr. 'I have special blood' trying to pull off here?"

She was thankful nobody heard her.

"Master! I will prove it to you myself! The sheer ugliness of a demon!" Sanemi professed.

"Sanemi..." The Master muttered.

The Wind Hashira slammed the box onto the ground and stood up, stepping one foot on the box. He let his blood trickle down his arm and drip onto the wood.

"Hey demon! It's time to eat! Sink your teeth in this!" Sanemi called out to the demon.

Tanjiro struggled in the ropes tied to his back, feeling utterly angry.

Sanemi called to the demon girl once more as she audibly struggled to resist the temptation, "No need to force yourself to hold back. Just show us your true colors, and I'll obliterate you right here!"

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro cried out to his sister, hoping for her to answer to his calls by resisting the blood completely.

"Shinazugawa, it's no good doing it in the sunlight. We have to go into the shadows, or the demon won't show it's face." Obanai advised his companion.

"Oyakata-sama, please forgive this discourtesy." The wind pillar leapt into the shadows of the building, throwing the box and stabbing into it. Nezuko growled in pain.

"STOP IT!" Tanjiro screamed out before being elbowed extremely hard by the Serpent Hashira.

"Come on out, demon!" Shinazugawa stabbed the box again, "Look, it's the human blood you love so much!"

Sanemi kicked open the box, unlocking it with his blade. The demon girl stood up, sweating and gritting her teeth behind the muzzle she wore.

"N-Nezuko..." Tanjiro growled.

Sanemi held his arm in front of the girl as she watched the blood drip enticingly from his flesh.

"What's the matter, demon? Come on! You know you want it." Sanemi said as he waved his arm, tempting the demon even more. But Nezuko didn't move an inch.

The Serpent Hashira dug his elbow into Tanjiro even more. The boy struggled to breathe. Airi was about to snap composure.

"Iguro, you're digging into him too hard. Ease up a bit please." Shinobu commanded, feeling slight sympathy for Tanjiro.

"I'm only holding him down because he's trying to move." Obanai defended himself, still pinning him down. Airi grew visibly annoyed.

"Kamado, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are being squeezed, your veins will burst."

"His veins will burst!! I like it! Sounds flamboyant! Come on, start bursting!"

"Poor soul...Such a weak, pathetic child. Namu Amida Butsu." Gyomei commented, crying again.

Tanjiro broke the chains on his wrists and sprinted to the wooden ledge of the building. Obanai's wrist was held by Giyū, who looked at him blankly.

"Nezuko!" Tanjiro called out.

For many moments, Nezuko stood there. Her veins popped out, her pupils were slits, and her mouth drooled uncontrollably.

And yet, she turned her head. The demon girl had resisted Shinazugawa's extremely irresistible blood.

Sanemi gasped before subconsciously grabbing his blade.

He was going to swing at her, his emotions taking over him.

Shinazugawa struck her.

But it wasn't Nezuko.

Airi's shoulder was sliced. The Light Hashira leapt swiftly before protecting the demon girl. Her shoulder bled out, her ivory white haori turning into a blood red from the shoulder area.

"What just happened?" The Master questioned his children accompanying him.

"The demon girl turned her back in disgust. Although she'd been stabbed three times by Shinazugawa, and despite his flaunting of his bloody arm in her face, she restrained herself and did not bite. However, Shinazugawa-kun was about to strike her unknowingly once again before Hanata took the hit for the demon girl." The child explained in a monotone voice.

"Who the hell do you think you are, Hanata?" The wind pillar growled under his breath, regretting every action he just did.

"In case you haven't noticed, I speak for those who can't speak for themselves! Her resistance to your blood is more than enough to prove to me her innocence. This girl is still human, whether you like it or not!" Airi snapped, protecting the demon girl.

"Now, stop being an idiot in front of everyone and take a seat, Shinazugawa." Airi reprimanded the wind pillar. His eyes widened in shock at how bold Airi could be.

Their fellow companions grew shocked at Airi's boldness, as well.

Nezuko was visibly stunned; Airi hoped that the girl felt safe under her wings.

'Lady Airi...' Tanjiro thought to himself, gripping the ledge, 'You don't have to do this.'

"Fine. I am sorry for the disruption, Master." Sanemi turned his body and genuinely bowed to the blind man.

"I apologize as well, Oyakata-sama. Please excuse my actions." Airi spoke kindly before shifting her eyes to Sanemi, who shot her a death glare in return.

The two butted heads frequently. Ever since Airi joined the team, Sanemi and her would constantly fight about their morals. Airi hoped that one day they would agree to disagree on how they lived their lives.

Airi especially hated how Sanemi treated his biological brother; acting like he never existed when his younger brother would do everything for him in return. It was a tragic sight.

"That is quite alright, Airi, Sanemi. Now we know where Nezuko stands." The Master smiled kindly in their direction before the two elegantly retreated to where they were with the other Hashiras.

"So now, it's been proven that Nezuko won't attack humans, right? I apologize for your injury as well, Airi. That was very daring of you."

"It is not a big deal. Sometimes we all need to be mentally reawakened before moving on." Airi replied, breathing deeply in attempts to close her wound.

After Tanjiro had an outburst and threatened to headbutt Sanemi for Airi and Nezuko, Shinobu asked for the Kamado siblings to be taken to her estate. The two children were taken away, leaving a bleeding Airi, an embarrassed Sanemi, and surprised Hashiras in the dust.

——•——

Airi walked into the Butterfly Estate after her Hashira meeting. Her wound had been bandaged quite nicely by Kyojuro.

A dark-haired boy sprinted out of the infirmary, looking visibly pale. Airi had recognized him from the Hashira meeting.

"Ah, hello!" Airi greeted the boy, waving.

"HASHIRA! I-IM SORRY FOR YOUR INJURY." The boy yelled as he sprinted away. Airi giggled and entered the infirmary where she noticed Shinobu was also there. Three boys immediately shot their heads in her direction. One boy with extremely blond hair nearly had a nosebleed.

"Another. Cute. Girl." He said, falling back into his pillow.

"H-Hi! Sorry to barge in uninvited, Shinobu-chan." Airi smiled, patting the Butterfly Hashira's back lightly. She looked at the boys who were resting.

"Your presence is always welcome, Hanata-san, I'm also glad you're bandaged nicely," Shinobu smiled kindly, "What brings you here?"

"I wanted to chat with Tanjiro-kun," Airi replied, looking at the boy who looked flushed at the sudden notion, "Do you mind?"

"Not at all! Go right ahead. Boys, you have Rehabilitation Training tomorrow in the morning. Don't be late." Shinobu smiled at the boys. A boy in a boar masked grumbled. Airi wondered what he looked like under that mask.

Shinobu gracefully left the room.

"Tanjiro." The blonde said.

"Yes?"

"WHY ARE THERE CUTE GIRLS TALKING TO YOU ALL OF A SUDDEN?! THIS GIRL IS THE PRETTIEST IVE SEEN. STOP STEALING THEM ALL AND LET ME HAVE SOMEONE YOU PIECE OF SH—" The boy yelled dramatically at Tanjiro.

Airi laughed, "Ah, I'm afraid I am a little too old for you, blondie. My name is Airi Hanata, and I'm the Light Hashira. And you are?"

The boy immediately calmed down, but he blushed and giggled after Airi introduced herself, "Zenitsu Agatsumaaaa~ It is a pleasure to meet you, Airi-chaaaaan~."

Airi smiled, feeling slightly creeped out, "You too, Zenitsu. Who's the boar?"

"Ah, that's Inosuke. He was beaten up pretty badly by one of the huge spider demons. His voice is almost gone and he's depressed that he got help from Tomioka-san." Tanjiro explained. Airi glanced at the boy in the mask who was lying completely still.

"Ah, well I'm glad you're alive, Inosuke-kun. Those demons can be pretty tough sometimes." Airi said to the boy. He only grumbled in response.

"What do you want to talk to me about, Hanata-san?" Tanjiro tilted his head slightly. Airi sighed.

"I wanted to check in on you, and to apologize." Airi explained.

"Apologize? What for? You protected my sister, you don't have to apologize for anything!" Tanjiro put his hands on her shoulders. Zenitsu grew visibly jealous at his friend whilst observing the two.

"N-No it's not about today," Airi said, giving off a weak laugh, "The day Tomioka and I gave mercy on you and your sister. I promised you that I would come whenever you needed me. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you when you needed it most."

Tanjiro laughed, "Hanata-san, you have done so much for me already. I never had the need to call you for help because I thought you had done enough for me already. You protecting Nezuko at our trial took the cake. I swear I am in yours and Tomioka-san's debt."

"Ara Ara~, I guess I'm a little dramatic, aren't I?" Airi giggled, "Well, if you absolutely need me on a mission or need training, you know who to call. That goes for you guys too, Zenitsu and Inosuke."

"Aaaaah she called me by my naaaaaame~" Zenitsu drooled, his face giving off a weird look.

"Don't give him too much credit." Inosuke commented in a deep, raspy voice.

"Anyways...I need to get going. I'll catch you all later!" Airi waved to the boys and Tanjiro waved back. Zenitsu got another nosebleed, repeatedly saying how cute Airi was.

The Light Hashira left the infirmary, still giggling at how entertaining Tanjiro and his friends were.

A few days later, Airi noticed at certain flame pillar leaving the area.

"Where are you off to, Kyojuro?" Airi asked, her voice ringing like a melody in his ears.

"Hm? Aha! Starlight, I didn't know you were still here after taking such an elegant hit from Shinazugawa." Kyojuro turned around, smiling at the girl.

"Stop calling me Starlight! But, I presume you are on your way to a mission?" Airi asked, cocking a dark eyebrow. Kyojuro nodded.

"Yep! There have been too many lower class Demon Slayers who have gone missing on this 'train'. I hope that I can take down whoever is causing so much trouble. By the way, I won't stop calling you Starlight." Kyojuro grinned, crossing his arms.

Airi ran and hugged the man, "Stay safe out there, okay?"

The man wrapped his arms around her back, "Of course, Airi. I wouldn't leave you behind. Live with your chest high while I'm gone, okay?"

The two released their embrace before Kyojuro began walking away from Headquarters.

"Will do. Take care, Kyojuro!" Airi waved gracefully.

"Always!" He replied, laughing deeply and waving back at her before exploding away.

Airi smiled and turned around, praying for her friend's protection,

"Please be safe out there."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.4K 36
โ๐—œ ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜. ๐—จ๐—ป๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด๐—น๐˜†, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ท๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—น ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฐ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป...
44K 1.9K 27
A story about a girl who brings light to those around her despite being shrouded in darkness herself. WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN โ–ซ๏ธStrong Langua...
41.7K 1.5K 14
๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ฅ...๐„๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ž๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก...๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐š๐ฅ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐จ...
224K 3K 22
โ€ขDemon slayer oneshots: character X readerโ€ข Characters included: -Tanjiro Kamado -Zenitsu Agatsuma -Inosuke Hashibira -Giyu Tomioka -Obanai Iguro -S...