Transformers: Rosario + Vampi...

Bởi BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a reboot and revamp of my 'Rosario Vampire' and 'Transformers' crossover book from my old accoun... Xem Thêm

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Two: Sucs To B-Us
Chapter Three: Love's a Witch
Chapter Four: Attack of Fan Boys
Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon
Chapter Seven: Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Chapter Eight: Arts and Crafters
Chapter Nine: The Snow Girl
Chapter Ten: Maths Practice
Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
Chapter Twelve: A Martin's Wrath
Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack
Chapter Fourteen: Enemy of my Enemy
Chapter Fifteen: Settling Old Scores
Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out
Chapter Seventeen: Stand Alone... or Together
Chapter Eighteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt1
Chapter Nineteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt2
Chapter Twenty: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt3
Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sister Issues
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys
Chapter Twenty-Six: Yukari's Growth
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins
Chapter Twenty-Nine: He is Coming...
Chapter Thirty: 'The Fallen' Attacks
Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize
Chapter Thirty-Two: Robo-Warrior
Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Dagger's Tip
Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: Battle of Egypt Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Operation - Planet Restoration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead
Chapter Forty: The Future
Chapter Forty-One: A Night Together
Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy
Chapter Forty-Three: Music Battle
Chapter Forty-Four: Nemesis VS Typhoon
Chapter Forty-Five: This is Halloween
Chapter Forty-Six: Akashiya VS Souh Pt1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space
Chapter Forty-Nine: Merry Christmas
Chapter Fifty: A Wedding??!!
Chapter Fifty-One: Every Blue Moon
Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother
Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Battle of Unicron Pt3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Relic Hunt Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Relic Hunt Pt3

Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day

1.4K 23 36
Bởi BraedimusSupreme

(Dorm Roofs)
(Dawn)

Braedey stood on the rooftop of the dorms, looking out to the horizon. He has his hands on his hips, as he thought about the adventures he's been on, including the ones he's been on whilst here at Youkai Academy. He thought about his friends. Despite being monsters under their human skin, they all are great friends.

After the whole fiasco with Kokoa, the girls finally welcomed him back. Heck, even Gin did too. Yukari had hugged him tightly, saying it wasn't the same at the academy without him around. Mizore made him a small snow angel out of ice, and he thanked her for that. Kurumu had given him a smothering with her big G-Cup bust, nearly suffocating, but he knew she had missed him as much as the others. Gin welcomed him back, with a handshake and a pat on the back. Braedey did warn her that if he continues with his little pervert trip, he'll give him a beatdown that he'll never forget with either Steeljaw or Leobreaker.

Finally, Moka welcomed him back with a small peck on the cheek, along with her taking her usual pint of blood. But, she also had something for him: it was a plush toy of herself. It looked just like her, the detail being so lifelike. He thanked her for it, and guessed that since he gave her the Bumblebee plush, she gave him the plush of herself in return.

'It's great everyone welcomed me back.' Braedey thought to himself. 'Heck, Miss Nekenome and Kento were happy to see me, too. Though, I think Nekenome was a little too affectionate with her hugs.' He shrugs to himself. 'Crazy cat lady.' Then, he looked out to the horizon, and he saw the rising sun appearing. He smiled to himself; it was a sight to behold.

"Time to get ready for the day." Braedey said to himself, and made his way to his room to get ready.

~*~*~
(That Morning)
(Youkai Academy Front Gate)

By the next morning, students were soon arriving at the school, all of them refreshed and ready. They greeted one another, as they headed off to their lockers. Braedey rolled his shoulders, as he made his way to the gates. He did feel a little tired, but he shook it off easily.

"Man, did I sleep last night." Braedey muttered.

"Hey. Good morning to you, Braedey." A boy from his class called.

"Oh. Hey, guys." Braedey waved to them. "Nice morning we're having."

"So, are both of your parents turning up today, or just one?" Another guy from his class asked.

"What?" Braedey blinked.

Then, he remembered that Miss Nekenome had told the class yesterday about Parent's Day. It was when all the monster's parents would turn up and see what Youkai Academy is like, along with seeing how well their children are getting along. Braedey was lucky to not call in his mother or father for something like this. Sure, some of the monsters are warming up to humans, like himself and Kento, but a number of others weren't too comfortable. Plus, if his folks found out who his friends really were and what school he's going to... it might not get pretty.

"Oh. Right." Braedey shrugged. "Actually, none of my folks are coming over." He replied.

"Huh?" The two boys wondered in confusion.

"It's because my folks have to be at work the entire day." Braedey told them, even if it was a lie. "They've got a lot to get through, and just don't have the time to meet up."

"Dude, that rocks!" The first guy told him.

"Yeah." The other agreed. "This guy's parents trust him so much, that they don't need to come to see him at school. I wish my folks would treat me like an adult."

"Yeah." Braedey shrugged. 'Plus, my mother and father are human, and my dad is always out on work, and plus, Mum does not have the time to buy an airline ticket.' He added in his head.

"I would've liked to have met your Mum, dude." The second guy told Braedey.

Braedey snapped his eyes open. "What? You wanted to meet my mother?" He asked incredulously.

"I sure would." Braedey spun around, and he saw Moka standing behind him with her innocent face. "I would've liked to have met your mother too, Braedey. It would've been so nice." She said to him.

Braedey blushed a little, trying not to think of how that could go down. Sure, his mother knew he was going to a Japanese academy, but he hadn't told her it was a monster Academy, and if she'd found out he's been around a vampire, a witch, a snow woman, and a succubus that all love him, she would've flipped her lid more times than one would think.

"Braedey?" Moka snapped Braedey out of his train of thought, as he looked at her.

"Uh, yeah." Braedey shrugged innocently. "That would be nice..."

~*~*~
(Later)
(Homeroom)

Soon enough, school was in session, and the parents were arriving. Braedey couldn't help but notice that The parents were also in human disguises. He wasn't sure as to why, but he guessed that if the students were in human form, it be best to be in their human disguises too.

Braedey and Moka saw many students were pleased and happy to see their parents at school, whilst others were embarrassed to see them here. However, the two noticed that Saizou was looking more grumpy than before.

"What's up with Saizou?" Braedey asked the pinkette
With a raised eyebrow.

"Maybe Parent's Day makes him more unhappy than normal?" Moka suggested.

"Don't know." Braedey shrugged to her. "Maybe nobody's turning up."

"Who gives a crap about parents, anyway?" Saizou muttered.

"Saizou!" A woman's voice called from the door, and the three looked over to see married couple nearby.

"Mommy, Daddy!" Saizou oddly said happily, and ran up to his folks with oddly a happy smile on his face.

"Mommy?" Moka sweat-dropped.

"I guess he's not that bad of a guy." Braedey guessed, then looked over at Moka. "So, is anyone from your family meeting you or Kokoa, Moka?" He asked.

"It's just me, so I'd better get to Kokoa's class, and spend some time with her." Moka replied, making Braedey look at her in confusion.

"Wait. Just you?" Braedey asked.

"Yeah." Moka sighed. "To tell you the truth, I never once had anyone come to meet me at Parent's Day. It's the same for Kokoa, so I thought I'd go visit her."

Braedey looked at her with concerned eyes. No wonder he hasn't seen anyone related to Moka or even Kokoa's sides of the family; they don't turn up. "Moka..." He whispered sadly.

"I don't need your charity!" Suddenly, Kokoa barged into the room, swung her mace, and slammed it into Braedey, knocking him down. She eyed Moka angrily. "If you even think of coming to my classroom, you're gonna meet the business end of my Kou-Hammer!" With that, she left the classroom, dragging her mace behind her.

Braedey groaned in pain, and felt a bit of blood on his forehead. "Damn. That business end was bad." He muttered.

Eventually, he was up and he was okay, albeit in a bit of pain. "Are you okay?" Moka asked. "I'm sorry about you getting hurt. It's my fault."

"Hey." Braedey reassured her. "It wasn't your fault. But, I need to ask you something. What did you mean that nobody came to you for Parent's Day?" He asked her.

Moka sighed a little, thinking back during her time in primary and elementary school. She always felt lonely and lost without anyone to talk to. She never had any friends to talk to, either. She was always alone.

"It's been like that since I was little." Moka told him, and Braedey looked shocked. "I'm used to it. I'm always the one nobody comes to see."

"Not this time, Moka." Braedey told her, making the pinkette look at him. "Nobody is coming to see me, either. So, you and I are onboard the same ship."

"Oh, Braedey..." Moka sighed happily. It made her feel happy when Braedey complimented her or gave her praise.

"Moka..." Braedey smiled.

"Braedey.." Moka leaned forward, then she bit him on the neck. "CHU!"

This time, Braedey didn't flinch or budge from the bite. He's missed it each day he wasn't at Youkai Academy. "It's okay, Moka." He reassured her, and patted her back.

He looked up, but then noticed Mizore's head. With a yelp, he and Moka jumped back in shock. "PDAs are against school rules, you know." She told them, and stood up. "Mind you telling me what you're doing with him, Moka?" She asked Moka.

"I should be asking you the same thing, stalker." Moka was then frozen in a block of ice.

"Moka!" Braedey yelped, then turned to Mizore. "You didn't need to do that, Mizore." He scolded her.

"I needed to ask you a favour." Mizore told Braedey, catching him off-guard, as Moka tried to break out of her ice prison. "It's my dumb Mother. She keeps nagging me to introduce you to her."

"Really?" Braedey asked. "So, where is she?" He then looked over, and he saw a woman with purple silvery hair behind some chairs and tables. 'Whoa! She's been here this whole time?! I guess that's where Mizore gets her stalking issues from.' He added in his head. "Mizore takes in a lot after her, doesn't she?" She asked Moka, who was now free from the ice.

"Yeah." Moka agreed.

"It's okay to come out, Mother." Mizore told her Mum, then pointed to Braedey. "This guy is my boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" Braedey and Moka yelled out.

"What in the name of Alpha Trion's beard are you talking about?!" Braedey demanded.

Mizore leaned over to him to whisper in his ear. "Sorry, but could you please play along and pretend to be my boyfriend?" She asked him quietly. "Cause I accidentally told her that you and I are dating."

"You did WHAT?" Braedey asked her, as if she had two heads.

"Pleased to meet you." The snow woman's mother greeted the American brunette with a bow. "I'm Mizore's mother, Tsurara. And you must be the famous Braedey Martin. You're more handsome than what Mizore described." She showed a small smile to the American brunette.

"Oh." Braedey was taken aback by the pleasantness and kindness that Mizore's mother showed, and bowed back to her. "Thank you, Madame."

Tsurara has the appearance of a very youthful woman with purple silver hair which is tied up, with bangs that resemble her daughter's, blue-purple eyes, and a lollipop in her mouth, which keeps her body cool in warm climates. She is wearing a white kimono with a purple obi sash, tabi socks with black zōri sandals.

'Mizore's mother is pretty classy and nice.' Braedey thought in his head. 'Not to mention she's drop-dead gorgeous. I can see where Mizore gets her good looks from, too.' Braedey then felt an angry aura coming from Moka. 'I don't think Moka is impressed.'

'Gee. It was going so well there for a second.' Moka thought with a saddened expression. 'Why does this happen to us?' She then smiled a little. 'Still, it was sweet of Braedey saying that we're on the same ship.'

"And who might this nice lady be?" Tsurara asked, making Moka look at her.

"Oh, it's nice to meet you, Miss-" Moka was then cut of by Mizore.

"She's just a super clingy groupie girl." Mizore stated, making Moka look at her with angry eyes. "She's always spying on Braedey like some kind of creepy stalker."

'You're the stalker.' Moka snapped in her head.

"Braedey!" Kurumu suddenly barged in, and jumped into a hug, mashing her big bust into Braedey's face. "I've found you! Yes, finally!" She then waved to her mother at the door. "Hey, Mum! Quick! He's over here!" Kurumu then directed a hand to her Mum. "This is my mother." She introduced to Braedey.

Kurumu's mother waved to Moka and Braedey. "Please, call me Ageha." She introduced herself with a small smirk. "So, your Kurumu's fiancée, huh?" She asked.

Ageha is a beautiful woman in her early/mid-thirties. She has the same appearance as Kurumu; with light blue hair that is much longer; down to the middle of her back, purple eyes and rather large J-Cup breasts. Her outfit is a red strapless mini dress with a black hem barely covering her cleavage, and a black coat with sparkles and bling with light tan fur on the collar. Ageha also sports a pair of golden, made-of-gold heart-shaped earrings and a matching heart necklace, thin and small, to go with the pair of earrings.

Braedey and Moka's eyes go white, as they looked at Kurumu as if she was crazy. 'I'm/He's a fiancé this time?' They both thought in their heads.

"And who might you be, dear?" Ageha asked to Moka. "His wannabe lover?"

Moka then looked away, tears running down her cheeks. "Oh, I certainly hope so, Miss Kurono." She muttered.

Ageha then glomped Braedey from behind, making him blush as red as a firetruck, and made Moka look over at them in shock. "I see." She said, and held Braedey up to her bust, against her right breast.

'Holy Jeevus.' Braedey muttered in his head, as he tried to keep his mind clear of any thoughts. 'Her bust is softer than Kurumu's- Argh! Knock it off, Martin! Stop that RIGHT NOW!' He snapped mentally.

"That daughter of mine." Ageha started, and Braedey looks up at her face. "You know Kurumu. She might act suggestive, but in actuality, she doesn't have any real experience underneath the sheets, does she?" Braedey's eyes widened at this, whilst a blush of deep red appeared on his cheeks, as Ageha looked to him. "So then, I'd appreciate it if you give her a roll in the head."

Braedey felt a major nosebleed come in, along with his head burning up like a Smelting Pit. Alarm bells were now going off, ringing loudly and immediately in his head, as he stepped back from Ageha. Kurumu and Moka were also confused and shocked at how forward Ageha was.

"Wait!" Braedey stopped her. "You want me to-"

"What do you say to dinner sometime?" Ageha offered, then grabbed Braedey's left hand, and pressed it against her right breast. "You seem you need some lessons in love. I can give you some hands-on instructions." She suggested.

Braedey finally had it. His poor overwhelmed brain couldn't take much anymore, and his senses had gone haywire. His eyes rolled back in his head, as he sudeenly fell down to the floor with a loud thud, unconscious.

"BRAEDEY!" Moka and Kurumu cried.

The pinkette quickly kneeled by Braedey's right side while Kurumu stood on his left. Moka shook Braedey by his shoulders, hoping that might wake up him but she was met with negative results. His body was limp.

"Braedey? Braedey! Wake up!" Moka hollered fretfully.

"I don't think that's going to work, Moka." Kurumu stated frantically. "He looks really out of it." She then eyed her mother. "Mom!"

"Sorry." Ageha apologised, almost not minding this at all. "Didn't think he'd be much of a fainter." She guessed.

Then, Yukari stepped into the room with her parents, Fujiko Sendo, and her husband Tamanori Sendo. "Here he is." Yukari pointed to Braedey, only to see he was knocked out and unconscious. "Braedey-"

Then, Ruby stepped into the room, leading a group of parents around. "And this is one of our soft hall classrooms." She told the group.

"Ruby, why are you-" Yukari didn't get to finish, as Ruby saw her parents, and ran up to them.

"Fellow witches!" Ruby beamed happily. "I'm so happy to meet you! I don't know how many years it's been since I've seen any more witches."

At that moment, Kento walked up into the room with his two parents. His father goes by the name of Apollo. He is a tall, muscular man with shoulder-length grey hair that's usually kept slicked back, and has a stubbly beard. His chest sports scars, two of which are stitched. His attire is rather simple; he wears a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates; around his waist is a simple belt. He also wears loose-fitting dark pants, complete with an armoured waist-guard bearing plates similar to the ones on his shoulders, tucked inside simple boots.

Kento's mother goes by the name of Willow. She is a beautifully mature woman with long golden honey coloured hair, with fair skin, and orange eyes. She stands about 5ft 4" tall, and she is rather well-endowed, giving her a great figure with good hips and ample breasts. She is wearing a long, light pink dress with a gold belt around her waist, and a pair of low-heel shoes in the same colour as her dress.

"Well, looks like some of my friends are here." Kento commented, then a sweatdrop appeared on his forehead. "And looks like one of them's already met some of the girl's mothers."

"Seems like that." Apollo chuckled a little. "And not in the right way."

"Hey, Kento." Yukari greeted. "These your folks?"

"These are my mother, Willow, and my father, Apollo." Kento announced happily to her.

"So, this is the little witch friend of yours?" Kento's mother said, kneeling to her height. "My, aren't you just the cutest little girl." She commented, gently patting Yukari's head.

"How did you know I'm a witch?" Yukari asked, then she realised something. "Are you... a witch?" She asked Willow.

Willow smiled gently. "Of course. I am a witch, and also a fashion celebrity, in the cover of Sorceress Weekly." She struck a pose, with Kento and Apollo giving a snicker to one another.

"I think I've seen you on the cover of the Summer issue." Fujiko commented to Willow, the latter smiling to her.

Back with the others, Moka had gotten Braedey in his seat, but he was still unconscious. She tried slapping him about, and even trying to call his name. It seemed like nothing was working. She looked at Ageha, who was being dealt with by Kurumu, and knew she had done this, and had put Braedey out of commission.

Ageha then looked to her right, saw Tsurara, and she gasped. "Tsurara!" She growled in anger, making Kurumu and Mizore look at the two in surprise.

Then, the bell rang, as Miss Nekenome walked into the room. "Well, is everyone having an enjoyable Parent's Day?" She asked. But, she didn't notice the sparks going on between the older succubus and the snow woman. "Well, that wraps things up for first period. Now, it's time for P.E."

As the parents were making heir way, Ageha bumped roughly into Tsurara, nearly knocking her off-balance. As the succubus walked past the snow lady, Tsurara tripped Ageha, nearly making her fall over. The two glared at each other, and they shoved one another out of the door.

"Boy, those two do NOT like one another, do they?" Apollo commented, and Willow nodded in agreement with her husband.

"Braedey?" Yukari pointed the end of her wand at Braedey's face, not sure if he's even awake or not.

"I'm really sorry about my Mom, Moka." Kurumu apologised. "I should've told her that Braedey's... not that kind of a guy. He's no perv, unlike Gin." She crossed her arms under her big bust, making them pop up.

Braedey groaned a little, lifting his head up, and putting a hand to his forehead. "Man... I feel like a 100 tonne train just ran right over me, and it didn't stop at all." He muttered.

"At least it wasn't for real." Kento commented.

Braedey then stood up, and looked to the younger succubus and snow girl. "Hey, you two. What was all that about me being your boyfriend or fiancé?" He demanded.

"What's this about a fiancé and a boyfriend?" Kento asked in confusion. Moka explained what had just happened in the last few minutes, and Kento looked rather bug-eyed. "Okay... now I know." He muttered.

Mizore looked to Kurumu. "Yeah, exactly. What's the deal with all that fiancé crap?" She asked.

"Well, if you have to know, my Mom kept pestering me about my love life, and that's just what came out." Kurumu interjected, then pointed a finger at Mizore. "And you pretty much did the same thing."

"I guess." Mizore smirked, then stood next to Braedey, her head leaning against his right shoulder. "Because I know Braedey and I are gonna hook up any day now."

"No way!" Kurumu grabbed Braedey's left arm, and started to pull him away, but Mizore held him back. "He's gonna marry me!"

"Hey! Stop! Both of you!" Braedey pleaded. "You two have to tell your mothers that what you said wasn't true."

The two girls looked at Braedey, then thought about the consequences of them telling their mothers the truth. "Quiver, quiver, quiver, quiver..." They muttered to themselves, then they both grabbed Braedey's arms, and tried to pull him to one another.

'Why me?' Braedey thought in his head.

"Hey! Knock it off, okay?" Kento gently but forcefully made the girls release Braedey, then the former turned to Kurumu. "Okay. So, your mother thinks Braedey is your fiancé, so I think we'll play along, until you tell her that you and I are an item." He said to her.

"Do you... think that'll work?" Kurumu asked him.

"It be better than your mother trying to do something to Braedey." Kento shrugged to her.

~*~*~
(Later)
(Lunchroom)

After P.E., things had gone from bad to worse for poor Braedey. He wasn't sure if his brain and body could ever stay functional after today, especially with what has happened to him, no thanks to Kurumu and Mizore's mothers being the way they are. Kento had tried his best, but to no avail.

During tennis, Kurumu was urged out of class by her mother. Mizore was also urged out of class by her own mother. Ageha had aggressively asked Kurumu how far she had gone with Braedey, only to find out they hadn't even kissed him, which Ageha says is the end before a beginning. Ageha badgered Kurumu to save her relationship, by seducing him and making love to him. Tsurara tells Mizore to freeze him and then have her way with him. Mizore protested to this, saying she'd promised Braedey she wouldn't do such a thing again. Tsurara instead told her that this is the true expression of love for a Snow Woman, or Yuki-Onna.

After tennis, Mizore lured Braedey into the woods, and froze him in a block of ice, but is promptly rescued by Yukari, who used a kettle of hot water to thaw him out. Mizore is then chased by it, as punishment for her actions. Moka and Kurumu arrive as well. Kurumu grinds against Braedey and tells him how "worried sick she was" about him, before making "feel her heartbeat", by actually making him grope her breast. Kurumu then tries to have sex with Braedey, but she is knocked out by one of Yukari's golden washtub spells. Yukari said she can't turn their backs on Kurumu and Mizore for one second without them causing Braedey grief and making his head go fuzzy. Both mothers notice their plans to help their daughters failed, before noticing each other, and turning away in disgust.

In the next class, the teacher asked Mizore and Kurumu if they can answer the question he had asked. However, neither of them knows the answer, much to their mothers' disappointment. Later, during Ms. Nekonome's class, Ageha and Tsurara try to get in front of each other repeatedly until they end up right in front of the teacher, making her feel uncomfortable.

During music class, both Kurumu and Mizore sang songs to Braedey, professing their love. Mizore's is, ironically, sweet and hopeful, focusing on her hopes to get Braedey to love her some day, though, she ended up freezing everyone solid by mentioning "snowstorm" over and over in the song; while Kurumu's is fittingly melancholic, focusing on her difficulty in getting Braedey to like her, though this goes unnoticed by most of the students, since they were still frozen until she hit a high note; breaking them free of their icy prisons, and in addition, her song moved everyone to tears.

Braedey, his head going round and round in circles, finally had enough. He wanted to tell the two m mature women about the whole thing, but he knew that if he told them, he could end up frozen into a popsicle, or sliced into a million pieces, or worse.

Right now, he was at a table in the lunchroom with both succubi and snow women on either side of him. He felt very out of place, and wasn't sure of what to do now. Also, Yukari and Moka were on the ends of the table, keeping to themselves. Kento was with his mother and father on a table nearby, keeping an ear and eye out. The former had informed his parents about what Kurumu and Mizore's parents were doing, and the two were more than happy to help out the Transformatrix bearer.

'Oh, Scrap.' Braedey muttered in his head, his eyes looking left and right at the succubi family first, then the two snow women. 'What am I gonna do now? These two are just too stubborn?'

"Braedey." Ageha's voice snapped him out of his thoughts, as he straightened himself up, and looked over at the older succubus.

"Y-Yes, Madame?" Braedey replied quickly.

"We need to discuss you and Kurumu's engagement party." Ageha explained to the brunette.

Braedey's voice hitched in his throat. "Wait. W-What?! Engagement party?" He asked in confusion and worry.

"Let's pull out all the stops." Ageha continued. "You two are getting married, after all."

"Braedey." Tsurara called, making Braedey look at her.

"Yes, Miss Tsurara?" Braedey replied.

"I think that you and Mizore should have a lavish wedding, don't you?" Tsurara offered, making Braedey go as pale as snow from those two words. "Of course, Mizore and you are still dating, but you know what that leads to, right?"

"I never said we were getting married." Mizore spoke out to her mother, making Tsurara look to her.

"Quiet." Was all she said to her daughter.

"Look, I hate to break it to you like this, but unfortunately, there's just no way that your daughter can marry Braedey." Ageha interjected to Tsurara. "Didn't you hear my Kurumu earlier when she said that Braedey was her fiancé? If not, get the wax out of your ears. She's marrying Braedey. He's going to be my son-in-law, not yours."

Moka and Kurumu gasp a little at this. "Um, I'd be really happy if that actually happened, but I kinda made up that fiancé thing." Kurumu said to her mother. "Plus, I do have someone else in mind, and he's just as cute as Braedey." Kento heard this from his table, and he felt a blush come up in his face.

"Hush, Kurumu!" Ageha declared at her daughter.

"Since your bust size is bigger than your brain size, let me explain something." Tsurara stated to Ageha. "There's no such thing as a love affair, when there's no love involved at all. So, the only one that Braedey truly loves is my Mizore."

"There's something about me and Braedey." Mizore whispered, and she looked down. "I lied."

Ageha stood up angrily, and she glared at the snow woman. "He's marrying Kurumu!" She declared.

Tsurara stood up, and glared back. "He's my son-in-law." She snapped back.

"No, he's mine!" Ageha yelled.
"He's mine." Tsurara declared.
"No! He's mine!" Ageha snapped.
"No, he's mine!" Tsurara yelled back, which is unlike her.

Finally, the two had enough. They stepped back from the table, and glared at one another. Braedey and the girls seemed stuck in the middle, and it didn't look good.

"Oh, this ain't good." Kento muttered.

"You just don't get it, so you, Tsurara?" Ageha yelled.

"No, you don't!" The snow woman snapped.

Ageha extended her claws from her fingernails, and they extended out further than Kurumu's. "Chaos Claw!" She yelled, as they headed for Tsurara.

The snow woman stood there, as a blizzard of snow hurled towards the succubus. "Ha! That's no match for my Death Blizzard!" She declared.

As the two forces collided, an explosion ripped through the wall of the lunchroom, making everyone run away, as rubble fell to the ground. Kento and Apollo managed to shield their mother/wife, Braedey, Moka, Yukari, Kurumu, and Mizore from the blast, thanks to the two shapeshifters forming tough body armour plating. Once the blast cleared up, Braedey and the girls took cover, and the two older women argued and fought.

"Mum!" Kurumu yelled. "Cut it out!"

"Chill out, mother!" Mizore added.

Ageha next descended from above. "I'll cut her with Ultimate Claws Attack!" She declared, swinger her claws forward.

"I'm gonna make Braedey or Kento my husband, but the old-fashioned way." Kurumu called to her mother. "So please, stop this now!"

Tsurara eyed Ageha with anger, as icy stalagmites erupted from the ground. "Try and dodge these stalagmites, you overgrown Hooters pin-up!"

"Mother, I promise I'll make Braedey my husband one day." Mizore called out to her mother. "So please, stop this fighting before you hurt someone!"

The two women didn't hear their daughters, as they continued to fight. Another explosion took place, making the entire building shake in the process. But, as the dust cleared, there stood Ageha and Tsurara, both of them unhurt and still standing.

"Didn't you hear me?" Kurumu ran up to her mother angrily. "Knock it off!"

Mizore ran up to her mother also. "Please, Mother. You have to cool your head."

But, the two mothers simply knocked them away. "You be quiet, and butt out!" They told their daughters in unison, and the two girls fell to the ground.

"Oh, no! They're hurt!" Moka cried.

"There's got to be something we can do to stop them!" Braedey added, seeing the two women fight. "There must be..."

"You haven't changed a bit since high school, have you?" Tsurara mocked. "You're still trying to swoop in and steal someone else's boyfriend."

"You can't call it stealing, when he was never yours to begin with!" Ageha interjected. "All you ever did was hang around poor Gonzo and bothered him, but he never even gave you the time of day, did he, Tsurara?"

Tsurara fumed in anger. "You're one to talk!" She yelled back. "You hanged around him like a hussy! He never even looked in your direction!"

"Take that back!" Ageha demanded.

Braedey and Moka sweat-dropped at this information. "Well, I'm guessing that..." The former started.

"These two ladies..." The later added.

"Were at Youkai Academy..." Mizore continued.

"In the same class." Kurumu finished, looking at the two.

'No wonder they've always been at one another's necks since they were younger.' Braedey thought in his head, heeding the two women and their daughters. 'Guess fighting one another just runs in the family.'

"That only happened, cause you screwed thongs up, and got in the way!" Ageha yelled out.

"You were the one that got in the way!" Tsurara interjected back at her.

"I hated you then, and I hate you now!" Ageha snapped at the snow woman.

The snow woman rose up on a large snowman she summoned forth, as her ice claws appeared on her hands. "Let's go!" She challenged. "Face my Snowman Of Fear!"

Ageha was unfazed by this, as she cupped her big bust, and she oddly aimed it at the snow woman. "Yeah? Well, try this on for size! Breast Missiles of Rage!" Suddenly, two laser beams shot out of her boobs, and blew up part of a wall, making the rest of the building shark from the resulting explosion.

Kento and Apollo kept their armour up, as they deflected energy blasts and shielded Yukari, Kurumu, and Mizore behind their armour. Braedey and Moka take cover nearby the first hole of the wall, Kento's mother providing a shield out of energy for them, as they watched the two women fight to the death. "We need to try and stop them from tearing apart the entire Academy." Moka said to Braedey.

"I'll keep us safe behind this shield." Willow said to them.

Braedey eyed his Transformatrix, then looked at the two older women. 'With Dreadwing, I could easily take down Ageha, but I don't want to harm her. With Freezerburn, I have a chance of leveling the playing field with Tsurara, but who knows what other tricks she has up her sleeves.' He pondered to himself. 'Hotrod and Grimlock would do more damage than try to fix the issue, and I'm NOT going Megatron again, especially since I've yet to master his powers and abilities.'

"Braedey." Moka held his hand, and placed it on his rosary. He looked at her in confusion. "Please pull it off."

Braedey nodded. "Right. Here we go." He pulled off the rosary with a small tug. In a flash of red, Moka-sama appeared next to him, as she stood up, and looked to the two older women. "Sorry for bringing you out to this." He apologised.

"It's okay." Moka-sama replied to him, and she cracked her knuckles. "Now, let us finish it."

"Whoa..." Willow muttered in awe of the aura being given off by Moka-sama.

"Is she... a legendary S-Class monster?" Apollo wondered in awe. "A vampire..."

"Your meddling ends now!" Ageha declared.

"Same for you!" Tsurara snapped.

"Aren't you two old to act like this?" The two women turn around, and they saw Moka-sama standing alongside Braedey.

"What did you say to us?!" Ageha glared.
"How dare you!" Tsurara snapped.
"Let's teach this girl a lesson!" Ageha declared.
"A painful one!" Tsurara agreed.

But, as Moka-sama got her kick ready, she unknowingly kicked Braedey in the back, sending him flying through the air, until he crashed into the two women, knocking them down and the three fell to the floor with a loud crunch.

"What?" Moka-sama blinked in confusion.

"Oops." Kento muttered.

Braedey groaned, pulling his head out of the ground, and saw he was in between the two women. "Oh, Scrap. Man, I am so sorry." He apologised to them, sitting up. "I didn't mean to-"

"If things don't work out with my daughter, how about dating me?" The two women asked to him in unison. Braedey's brain now finally had it, and with an eye twitch and a nosebleed, he was knocked out, and fell back unconscious.

Mizore, Kurumu, and Moka-sama eyed the two women, whilst the latter walked up to Braedey. She knelt down to him, and picked him up in a bridal hold. "Guess today just wasn't his day." She quipped, and she oddly showed a tiny smirk on her face. "Fortunately, his mind won't be affected by this calamity." She turned around to face the younger succubus and snow woman. "It be best he gets some rest to get his head cleared out."

"I think you should take him, Moka." Kurumu told the vampire. "Mizore and I need to have a very long talk with our mothers." She eyed her mother with angry eyes.

"That, and my folks will have to fix up the mess." Kento commented next.

~*~*~
(That Afternoon)
(Front Gate)

By the afternoon, the lunchroom and school had been fixed up and back to its former glory. It was all thanks to Kento and Yukari's parents, who used their magic to restore the school to the point where there was no damage at all.

"Thanks a lot for helping out, Kento's Mum and Dad." Yukari thanked, as well as her parents. "Thatt been a lot of help."

"Anytime." Willow replied with a smile.

"You used us to carry out your stupid fight." Kurumu fumed at her mother and Tsurara, as they stood out front of the school's main gate. Moka and Yukari were them, but Braedey wasn't. The former had left him at his dorm to recuperate and get his brain working again.

"I'm sorry." Ageha apologised.

"Well, what about you, Mother?" Mizore demanded.

"Yes. I'm sorry, too." Tsurara replied.

"And we're both very sorry for lying to you about the nature of our relationship with Braedey." Kurumu continued. "We want him to fall in love with us naturally, and not in some underhanded way. Even if you managed to force Braedey to become a husband to one of us, it wouldn't be right, and that's not the way we want to do it."

"Hey, I'll take him that way." Mizore spoke out.

"Mizore!" Moka fumed.

"I'm just kidding." Mizore joked.

"I hope you have a safe trip home, Mommy and Daddy." Everyone looked over, and they saw Saizou with his mother and father.

"You be a good boy for now, Saizou." Saizou's father told him. "And make the Komiya family name proud."

"You can count on me." Saizou replied.

"Wait... Komiya?" Ageha questioned.
"You don't suppose..." Tsurara added.
"Actually, I do suppose it's..." Ageha agreed.

"Then that would make his father..." The two gasped, as they realised something; the boy they used to be in love with is Saizou's dad, who has apparently put on a lot of weight, and had gone partially bald. Stunned at Gonzo'a lack of appeal, Ageha and Tsurara both wobble and crumple.

"Kurumu, forget the hugs of the past!" Ageha begged Kurumu. "It's the hugs of the future that count, so don't let Braedey get away!" This make Kurumu sweat-drop at this.

"Mom, listen." Kurumu stated to her mother. "I'm in love with both Braedey and Kento. When the time comes, I'll make my final decision." She added in.

"Mizore, next time, I want you to bring Braedey home as your real boyfriend. Do you understand?" Tsurara threatened.

"Okay. Please, stop doing that, Mother." Mizore pleased.

Moka giggled a little at the two's parent's antics, as she and Yukari watched them leave, along with the witch's parents. Then, Moka thought about an earlier conversation she had with Braedey, as she looked over to the dorms in the distance.

"Braedey would you mind if I had parents that are as crazy as Kurumu and Mizore's?" She asked.

"I don't really matter what your parents are like, Moka." Braedey replied to her. "It won't change how I feel about you. I mean it, from the bottom of my heart."

Moka felt a small blush come to her face, as she cupped her face. And, as the sun was starting to set below the horizon, she decided to neck on Braedey to see how he is.

~*~*~
(Boys Dorm)
(Braedey's Room)

Braedey lay covered in a blanket, fast asleep in his bed. He stirred lightly, finally awakening from an unknown exhaustion that plagued him. His eyes opened weakly, as he took notice of the only light source illuminating the outer rim to his dorm bedroom. The distant clicking of a clock alerted him, as finally his eyes came into focus. He looked around, half-asleep as he saw that he was back in his dorm room. And not alone, as a much calm Moka looked to him, as she sat on the side of his bed.

He shot up, looking rather freaked out, as he asked. "Ah! Moka? What's going on? Why am I..."

"Braedey. Calm down." Moka reassured to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You've been out for about three hours. I brought you back to your room after you suffered from a nosebleed and fell unconscious from Ageha and Tsurara."

Braedey felt blood rush to his cheeks. "So, what happened after I got knocked out?" He asked.

"Well, Kento and Yukari's parents had restored the damage sustained, and everyone has gone home." Moka explained. She then felt a small blush of pink appear on her cheeks. "Are you feeling okay, Braedey?"

"Yeah." Braedey rubbed his head. "Despite what's happened, my head's feeling okay."

Moka nodded. "That's good to hear." Then, she looked at her hands, as she pointed both fingers together. "Hey, Braedey?" She got his attention. "Do you think... you could let me..."

Braedey felt his face slowly heat up. "Let you do what?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Let me meet your mother one day?" Moka asked.

Braedey's eyes widen a little after what Moka said. He didn't expect that from the pinkette. He rubbed the back of his neck, and guessed that, since he met the succubus and snow woman's parents, he should introduce Moka to his mother.

"I guess it cannot hurt to introduce you to her." Braedey replied. "Like you said, maybe one day. We'll just have to wait until we can." He told her.

"Okay, then." Moka nodded in agreement. She lunged at Braedey, embracing him, getting close to his neck... "CHU!"

"Ow! Moka, come on!" Braedey cried out, feeling the fangs in his neck again.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

10.7K 616 104
Fate can be cruel, few people can claim it has been kind and fewer still can say they were given a second chance. Pyrrha failed atop the tower, dying...
54.1K 1.3K 79
In 1954, Godzilla rose from the depths, alarming humanity and sending them into a panic. However, the massive Titan hadn't awakened to destroy them...
6.9K 322 52
"A lake is a landscape's most beautiful and expressive feature. It is Earth's eye; looking into which the beholder measures the depth of his own natu...
375K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...