The Real Tales of a Housekeep...

By PandemoniumsKey

I've only worked as a housekeeper for little more than a year, but in that time, so much has happened that I... More

Key Terms
1. The British Invasion
2. A Month of no Service
3. In the 20s
4. First Tip in the 20s
5. Give Me a Minute, No Two!
6. Bugs, Bugs and More Bugs
7. Mystical White Powder
8. Bather While Cleaning
9. The Two Hour Room
10. The Room of Many Stains
11. Waste of space
13. From the Corner of My Eye
14. I'm a Clutz
15. Bullshit The Bathrooms not Done
16. Punching
17. Power Outage
19. Locked Out
20. That One Day With Maintenance
21. That Question
22. Malfunction
23. TEAMS!
24. Just One Bite?
25. The Week of No Phone
26. The Guests Are Out to Get Me
27. Stolen
28. The Terrible, Awful, No Good, Bad Day

12. Gena

6 1 0
By PandemoniumsKey

As I have stated before, all names are fake, including the name Gena. I just wanted to dedicate a chapter to the one person I felt I could view as a friend and not just a co-worker. 

Gena has heard it all, my work life, and my home life and my school life and has listened with an open ear. She is trustworthy and gave me advice when it came to really big things like the mistreatment I got from my manager and supervisor after calling in sick and getting a write up for it and my ass handed to me on a silver platter. 

She had worked there for many years and was friends with these people but she gave me the advice I needed to hear to help me. 

I will consider adding a chapter about this experience. 

I found myself excited for the days she was working because I loved to talk to her about anything and everything: anything being my one course I was taking online and everything being my shitty ex-friends that were definitely shitty. Like beyond the shitty spectrum. 

She was one of those people that were easy to talk to, old enough to be my mother, but not too old. I laughed and smiled with her as I helped folding laundry with her. 

There were also times where she would be acting as supervisor and those were the days I enjoyed the most.

If you know who you are out there... You are an awesome person and you helped me with a lot of things. Thank you. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 55 10
A group of highschoolers, in class of 11-C. It's their last year to see each other and they will graduate in a week. But they couldn't leave the scho...
22 0 5
Hi, I'm Rebecca and this is my story. Follow me through over a decade of life's twists and turns. Starting from an early childhood through growing up...
495 30 10
This incident happened to me in the year 2017, I was a girl of 16 then. This story is based on a real life experience. All the names of characters, p...
4.9K 259 42
"Don't go inside! Stay!" She said, holding her hand up to show me her palm and then I leaned over the balcony, resting my forearms on the railing to...