The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ

436 24 28
By maiynesong

the day of the greatest chaos

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Every new year, I would usually sleep in for the entire day or hangout with my friends. This time, I can't do either of the two.

Although I was able to find out Seokjin's witness, I still had to go back to the ritual to find out about more. We're also trying if we can access the latest about Seokjin.

But it was a lot harder than what I thought.

The process kept draining my energy that I have to beg the angel that I can no longer do it.

"Enough. I can't go any more longer. I.. I need to rest. Until tomorrow, if I can." I looked down and avoided Roseanne's gaze. "Please..."

In the end, I was able to convince Roseanne. So the later half of my new year's day was spent by sleeping all throughout.

I woke up incredibly late the next day. I skipped dinner and breakfast since I slept through the entire time so I was very hungry and just order some food to be delivered to my house.

I was lucky that our work would resume on the 6th of January so that I wouldn't have to divide my attention and just focus on the goal: preventing the greatest chaos.

The problem is, to fulfill the goal I have to make sacrifices. Painful sacrifices.

But I don't even have a choice, do I?

I sighed as I close my eyes again, hoping that I could get a bit more sleep.

It's almost lunch time when I have woken up. I got up and took a bath and got dressed. I also texted a specific person to come meet me up and have lunch together.

We agreed to meet at a restaurant near the Han River and told that the lunch will be on me.

Arriving at the agreed meeting place, I was the first one there so I decided to get a table early.

Not too long after I have sat down at our table, the person I was waiting for have arrived.

"Hello, Jisoo unnie."

"It's been quite awhile since we last see each other, Ryujin-ah. Sit down."

Ryujin bowed down politely before she pulled the chair and sat across me. I told her that I want to meet her and catch up with her.

"Why didn't you brought your siblings with you?" I asked after we have given our orders since she came alone.

"They went to the province after Christmas and are temporarily staying there. I chose to stay and work during the holidays because that's the only time I can work longer. At least before the school starts again." RYUJIN answered and takes a sip of the water that the waiter has given us.

"Have you fully recovered from," I trailed. "You know."

Ryujin gives a nod as her answer, knowing what I was already talking about when I said "you know".

I sincerely care for Ryujin even though I only met her just recently. For me, she's like a younger sibling that I never had. I always want to have a little sister or a brother.

My parents only wanted two children, but because Taehyung and I are born as twins they figured that both us are already enough since there is already two of us.

I'm already contented with Taehyung and Jennie, and all of my friends. It's just that I didn't know that I'll be this fond for Ryujin. I also adore her entirely. Because of that, it was easy to trust her.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Today is the day.

The day of my birth.

And the death anniversary of my parents.

Funny enough, I don't treat my birthday as something special nor even really celebrate it ever since that fiasco on my 18th birthday. So instead of celebrating, Taehyung and I would visit our parents' grave.

No fancy events or activities. Not even fancy food. Just peacefully eating our favorite snacks while we're in front of their grave.

Taehyung and I would just catch up from all the things that happened that each of us missed out on and we sometimes pretend that they are still alive and listening to all our rants and success. And we will stay there until the sun sets, except if we will eat out for lunch.

"Ma. Pa. I didn't expect that both of your death is actually much broader than it seems." TAEHYUNG was the first one to speak.

He puts down the flowers that both us got for both of them. He puts each bouquet of flowers on each of the head stones and below it are two candles each.

Taehyung then looks at me as if he was telling me to go ahead and voice out all the thoughts in my head. He really knows that I have so much in my mind that is constantly bothering me and I need to let them out. You can say it's a form of therapy.

"We recently found out everything. We were all wondering why we couldn't catch the man who did this to you. Turns out, two people planned to kill both of you. One of which is someone I know well but at the same time I still am clueless about him as a whole." I started and tears began to well in my eyes.

"I am such a special person, ma, pa. Both of you knew that. Did you somehow knew about this? But I can't believe that I am THIS special. I am so special that I don't want to be one. I never wished to be one."

As I said the last sentence, I didn't try holding back my tears. I let all the tears down and cried in front of my parents' grave.

I may be independent, but I will still and always be finding myself missing the times that I was dependent on my parents. The time where I need them in order for me to stand.

"I really miss you both. I just hoped that my life wasn't like this. I can maybe accept your passing, but my situation now is much harder than all the things I have experienced before. I would always try so hard to stand up firmly once again but there would always come a time that something will trip me and hold me back. I miss the times that I was just purely enjoying life with no worries."

I continue to sob and cry pathetically in front of my parents' graves. From my left side, Taehyung hands me a handkerchief in which I did not hesitate to accept. I wipe my tears coming out of my eyes as well as my nose with it.

It was like that for awhile. Just me crying, the comfort of the peaceful surroundings and the silence.

"Out of all the people I have met, no one can compare as to how strong you are Jisoo-ah. And I believe that this challenge was given to you because you can handle it. You are strong and brave enough. You can do it. This will all pass eventually."

As expected, Taehyung comforted me with his words and presence. That alone I was contented and happy that he is by my side. Still, that did not decrease my emotional state.

The silence broke when Taehyung's phone rang. He takes a few steps away and answers the call. I don't really plan eavesdropping and just continued to wipe away some tears that were still escaping my eyes.

But I couldn't help hearing his replies. That's when he shouted all of a sudden.

"What?! What do you mean something bad is happening??" TAEHYUNG asked, his tone of voice was panicking that made me frantic and curious at what they are talking about.

He kept talking to whoever is the person on the other side of the line. While I did what I have to do.

I rummage through my bag to look for the little mirror that I now carry all the time just in case. I look closely at my own reflection. Like what usually happens, the reflection fades away into a new scene.

Tons of people.

Walking.

From the tunnel.

Hundreds of people

looking so lifeless.

At first, I didn't notice anything odd about what I was seeing. But when I look closely, some of them have injuries. Some have minor while there are also severe injuries. The kind that would be impossible for a human to live.

Not to mention, they literally look like dead people. Zombie-like.

The scene continued to play. All the people starts walking together and to the main streets of the city. Still, nothing insane was happening.

Or so I thought.

"Jisoo, unfortunately we can't stay here the whole day."

"Taehyung, why? Tell me what's really happening."

"Jisoo, what the angel said. It's happening."

𓂀𑁍𓂀

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

Indeed, the time everyone dreaded yet Zalgo and the duo anticipated is here.

The Greatest Chaos.

Zalgo's new plan was to kill the most of the men with evil-spirits within them and turn them into an army of his that would bring chaos to the world.

From the dead, they will all come back alive but not like what others would thought of. The only reason for their second life is for them to shake the world with their bad energies.

All kinds of crimes, they will do. They will be unstoppable. They can't be killed and will just continue to brutally destroy the whole world. Starting from one city, then one country, and then the whole world.

That was his greatest plan yet.

Now, it's happening. All his efforts have paid off. The only thing he needs to do is watch and make sure that no one will stop him.

But no. Deep down he wasn't happy that his master plan is coming to life.

Down and deeper, he was hoping that someone will try to stop him.

Currently, Seokjin was at the highest part of the Namsan Tower. He was watching over the city of Seoul that is now been slowly ruined by his army.

Of course, Policemen arrives to prevent the situation from getting worse but since his army has only one purpose and that is to fulfill his plans, they are unstoppable. Even if the people tried to kill them the second time around, Zalgo will just create more spawns.

That's why he needed the fullest of his power and ability to be able to get this movement successfully.

"Oh my gosh, it's happening!" LISA exclaimed in so much delight as she watches the scene down below with Seokjin and Jungkook.

The two watch as if they're watching a great movie of the villains taking over the world and of course they feel happy of villains winning.

Of course, wherever a villain is a superhero would arrive eventually to save the world.

"Not on my watch." ROSEANNE said as she lands on to the ground with her recovered wings out.

"Ugh, you again?! You're such a killjoy." LISA rolled her eyes and pouted.

"Don't even try, angel. You'll die if you do." JUNGKOOK warned.

"I would rather die than not fulfill any duties and fall." ROSEANNE said through gritted teeth which made Jungkook and Lisa smirked.

"Lord Zalgo, the angel is going up for a challenge. Should we go full force?" JUNGKOOK said as he grinned.

"Go ahead." SEOKJIN answered plainly.

Without any warnings, Lazari and Jungkook, and the angel charged at each other, continuing the battle that they had back at Yoongi and Jennie's house.

Meanwhile, Jisoo and Taehyung saw it first-hand. The chaos that was happening throughout the whole city.

Taehyung was the one driving while Jisoo was on a phone call with Jimin and switched it on to loudspeaker.

"Jimin-ah, do you have any idea where the angel is? By now she should be with me but she isn't." JISOO asked frantically while she was watching the scene unfolding outside the car.

["Jisoo, you better hurry! When Chaeyoung saw what was happening, she immediately flew away and said she'll meet the dark, chaotic god. If I recall correctly, I think she's going to the highest point in the city."] JIMIN answered.

A light bulb appeared, "Namsan tower. Quick, Taehyung-ah!"

With all the chaos that has been happening around, Taehyung didn't even have to think twice into speeding.

"Hold on." TAEHYUNG commanded before recklessly speed driving.

As they got closer to the tower, the more crowded and chaotic the environment was. He could no longer drive through since the main road was crowded.

"You would have to run your way there, Jisoo. We can't go further."

"Okay. I'll run as quickly as I can."

"Alright. Please, be careful." TAEHYUNG said with so much worry and concern for his twin.

"I will. I love you!" JISOO yelled and opened the door, quickly closing it and ran while trying to avoid all those people that were causing the chaos.

It was kind of near by car, but still fairly far away by foot. Not to mention she has to go to the highest point of the tower which will take some time.

But she cared less about the distance and it won't stop her from running.

As she arrives at Namsan Tower, she was lucky that the elevator was still working although there were no personnel. The whole tower was unusually empty considering that this was a tourist spot. Now that a chaos is happening outside, no one would stay there to enjoy.

It took a while before Jisoo was able to arrive at the highest floor of the tower. The top part of the tower wasn't that wide, so as soon she arrived at that floor she's now witnessing the fight between the angel and the two carnivorous-demon-like beings.

Meanwhile, Seokjin was standing at another side of the tower and facing the view from outside. Jisoo noticed the familiar thing that he was holding at his right.

The Candle Fire.

She knows what it is. Although she doesn't know what it is for specifically, but she knows that it is a weapon and a source of power of Zalgo.

It is also the same weapon that can end him.

Seokjin suddenly turned around and faced Jisoo who had just arrived. It had taken Jisoo back since she wasn't informing anyone of her presence just yet. It's as if he was anticipating her arrival.

"You come here to stop me? Try if you can." SEOKJIN challenged her straightforwardly.

But Jisoo didn't charge at her like what Roseanne did to Jungkook and Lisa. She only took a few steps forward but then stop. She only stood there and looked at his eyes.

"Did you remember the question I asked you the last time we met?" JISOO started.

He raised his eyebrows at her, not really knowing why she's bring that topic up out of all the things that she can talk about right now.

"You answered yes and I said that you better not lie to me."

"Where are you going with this?-"

"Then I kissed you."

That sentence alone made Seokjin shut up. Of course he didn't forget what happened that night. It was so much different. He had kissed a lot of humans and even made love to one human which is why Lazari was born. Although he never felt anything.

Except that one soft kiss from Jisoo.

"I want to ask you again. Do you still want this power? Don't you," JISOO bites her lips before continuing. "Don't you want to just be normal and be with me?" She said pathetically.

Both of them don't need to deny it. Both of them care for each other. It sounds impossible but they even love each other. But both of them know that them being together is such an impossible thing to happen.

Still, she asked him that question.

Seokjin did not even try to answer her question vocally, but deep down he has an answer himself.

'Yes, but it will be impossible if I live as Zalgo.'

Jisoo then continued to walk towards him, closing the distance between the two of them.

As shamelessly as it sounds, Jisoo brought herself up and kissed him again with so much passion and love. Immediately, he kissed him back and return the same passion and love.

Ironic for them to kiss in the middle of a battle between an angel versus Zalgo's allies as well as in the middle of the greatest chaos. But it doesn't matter.

Because this will be the last kiss that Jisoo could share with him.

Jisoo pulled away from the kiss and looks at Seokjin. Her eyes that were once full of love are now filled with sadness.

"In another life when you are not Zalgo and I am not a special human, I hope we could be together." JISOO said more like a whisper.

Unexpectedly, Jisoo grabs the candle fire from Seokjin's grip

and with one push

she struck herself.

SEOKJIN's eyes widen, "Yah, what are you doing?! You are supposed to kill me! Yah, Kim Jisoo!!"

His shouting caught Jungkook, Lisa, and Roseanne's attention. They stopped the deadly battle and look only to see the candle fire stuck to Jisoo's belly and was already bleeding nonstop.

"KIM JISOO!"

Roseanne forgot about the battle and immediately came running towards Jisoo.

Seokjin was frozen on his spot and could only cry. And he doesn't cry.

With a shaking voice, Jisoo tried to speak with the energy and life she has left.

"I-I am sorry..."

It only came out as a whisper but Seokjin heard the words clearly.

At that exact moment, Jisoo fell down onto the ground, the angel luckily caught her just in time.

"Don't you even come near her!" ROSEANNE roared at Seokjin, not caring if he would attack her.

Seokjin didn't plan to. Actually, he would let Jisoo stop and kill him and would let Roseanne kill Lisa and Jungkook.

But that's not what happened.

Roseanne tried to pull the candle fire away but Jisoo's hand stopped her.

"Don't. Go. Tell them I am sorry." JISOO said her final words.

The candle fire then became bright and brighter until it was so bright that it was blinding. Everyone had to close their eyes to do so.

After awhile, the blinding light slowly faded. They all opened their eyes and once they did, the candle fire has disappeared and what was only left was Jisoo's lifeless body.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

word count: 3138

i was prepared for this

go ahead and hate me

but even if you hate me, still check out the FAQs chapter hehe

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.4K 37
~Kings And Queens!~ - By AlwaysDifferent_ [Completed✓] Highest Rankings: #1 out of 125K on Taehyung🥇 #1 out 72.1K on Yoongi 🥇 #1 out of 40.3K on Bl...
38.4K 932 21
Lisa and Jungkook met once at a very odd situation. But that was all in the past. Right now, Jungkook is pursuing Rosé. Meanwhile, Jimin enters the s...
2.6M 75.7K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...
157K 9K 28
❝ Do NOT look back. ❞ - ☝︎︎ - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror AU Inspired by the Elevator Game. PLEASE DO NOT PLAY IT IN REAL LIFE FOR IT IS A DANGEROUS GAM...