Blondes and Boarding School

By eveygirl23

"You're going to boarding school." These are the words Kate Anderson thought would ruin her life. She soon f... More

Blondes and Boarding School
Prolouge
Death Sentence
seeing memories&making 'em too
Muffins and Usher
Hoping for Patron
Warm and Fuzzy
Reasons I hate Pitbull
Some typa hazing?
Eye Fuckery
Wishing Well
Questions and Cake
YAY YAY YAY!
Little Orphan Annie
Gun or Bouquet?
A Moment
Two Weeks
Foul
Last Time
A Taco Meeting Place
Gravity's a Bitch
Gaurdian Angel
Just Give it Away
Harmonica
Believe in Fairies
Glittery Unicorn
Out With a Bang

Welcome to Oz

14.9K 440 207
By eveygirl23

"I can't believe how fast these past two weeks have gone." I whispered, kissing the top of Kellys head.

I'm not joking.

One minute, life's all normal, you're chillin' in What-a-Burger with your girl, everthing's all hunky dorey and the next thing you know:

BAM.

I leave for boarding school in two hours.

Kelly climbed into my window shortly after my parents fell asleep. We figured we would at least try to get one goodnight of rest in before we lost our cuddle buddies but no.

And no...we did not fuck all night.

We've just been laying here, holding each other for the past six hours.

Kelly has to go now, it's around five a.m and I'm leaving at seven.

"Text." When you get there." she's breaking her sentences to words because she's softly kissing me between each syllable.

"Mmmm, and I'll call you before I go to sleep tonight." I assured her, tucking her hair behind her ears.

"No! I don't want you to piss off your new roommates!" she raised both eyebrows.

"Fuck my roomates." I scoffed.

Actually, I'm hoping I *don't* do that...

I mean come on!

They're gonna be hot and naked in front of me all the time and I'll be all sex deprived...

(Que naked pillow fight scene)

I might just have to turn a straight girl!

"Baby, be nice. You have to live with how ever they treat you based on whatever impression you make on them..." she preached.

My wife.

All motherly and shit.

"Kelly?" I asked as she slid the window open. I think I can really feel my heart breaking.

"Yeah babe?"

"I'm gonna miss you." I murmured as she stepped out the window.

"I love you." she was choking up, about to cry.

"I love you too." I kissed her, my hands on either side of her face.

As her lips mirrored with mine, I felt something i had never felt in a kiss before.

Desperation.

'You've read the books, watched the shows, what's the best way? No one knows, ya' meditate, hypnotized. Anything to take you from your mind but it won't...go. You're doing all these things out of desperation, woah, ohhh'

Okay now The Script.

Please get the fuck outta my mind mind now. Thanks!

"See you soon." she breathed, when we pulled away.

I just smiled a weak, sad, smile at her.

I watched her disappear into the darkness...'cause lets face it, I would'nt be gay if I didn't...and then decided to get ready.

I got in the shower, letting the hot water sting my cold body with pins and needles.

Yes, I'm being depressing.

No, I will not stop.

Yes, I am actually looking forward to Kingsford and I know I'll be happier once I actually get there. Still, for now, I'm gonna be the downer bitch.

If you don't like it...get the fuck out.

Whooptey friggin' doo.

After my shower I blow dried my hair straight, the windswept effect giving me a bad-bitch-mysterious look.

I pulled on my favorite black skinny jeans and a dark blue, fitted v-neck, t-shirt. I did'nt put any makeup on because I don't wear it.

I'm natural like your grandmothers weed, bitch.

I somberly made my way downstairs to find my mother sitting at the kitchen island on a bar stool.

She was staring into her coffee cup like she might have a conscience about this whole thing.

Don't fall for it. It's an illusion.

"Hey, kiddo!" my dad said, coming down the stairs cheerily, causing both my mother and I to jump.

"Kate, when did you wake up?" my mother asked, then aware of my presence.

I shrugged.

She does'nt deserve my words honestly.

"You excited to get on campus pumpkin?" my father asked, passing me for the coffee maker.

"I guess." I nodded. "Pour me a cup?" I tilted my head in his direction.

"We're sure gonna miss having you around here, Addi." my mom said, ignoring the fact that I was ignoring her existence.

"Thanks Dad." I stressed his name as I took the coffee from his hands.

"Can't believe it's still dark outside." my father noted randomly, sipping his coffee.

"It's six a.m Jim." my mother snapped rudely.

Well at least the bitch rhymes.

"Are your bags all ready in the car Kate?" Oh, my dad has jumped on the 'hate Katrina' bandwagon.

Note to self: highfive Dad.

"Put them in last night." I hid my tiny smile behind my coffee cup.

"Well I say we get on the road then!" can this bitch not be so peppy right now?

I mean damn, I know you were a high school cheerleader but...

"Whatever." I shrugged and walked out the front door.

I sat in our Chevy Equinox, sinking into the leather interior for a few peaceful minutes before they could join me.

As soon as my father started the car, I put on my hot pink headphones and drownt them out.

'What is your choice of music the lovely morning Kate?' you may ask...

Adele, motherfucker.

I listened to her for the whole four hour drive.

By the time we pulled up to Kingsford at ten a.m, my stomach was doing back flips.

Partially because Kelly was'nt there to force a nutritional breakfast down my throat.

Partially because it's Kingsford nigga'!!

*Minnie internal cabbage patch dance.*

Girls, girls, girls galore! You're real pretty, this i've seen, wanna know ya' better baby, if you know what I mean!!

Wink.

Okay so I'm no slim shady but whatev's.

Hot, sexy, cute, pretty, smokin', motha fuckas up in here.

"Hello, I'm Dean Mahoney, ate you the Anderson family?" a short, red headed woman with makeup about three shades too light for her face asks.

"Why yes, yes we are." my dad steps forth with a charming smile and shakes her hand.

"So you must be Addison?" she smiles fakely at me.

Excuse me bitch, you bored or something?

"Kate." I quickly correct her.

"Ah, well welcome to our school, Kate." she ground her teeth as I shook her hand. "Come, I'll introduce you to your student ambassador."

"I'll get the bags." my father announced.

I'm just wondering when I'll get to wear that pointy blue hat witch tells me if I'm in Griffindor or Slytheran.

Haha, any takers?

...

Nope?

Okay, movin' on...

I followed this peculiar tiny woman (who I've decided to call 'lolly pop gang leader') across the huge grass lawn.

"Your ambassador will show you the school. She is also one of your roommates. You'll have three roommates of course." she rambles but I'm not listening.

I pull out my phone and text Kelly, "Hey baby, I'm here. No sign of the yellow brick road yet but I did locate a munchkin."

We make our way into a building that resembles a college dorm.

Wait- more like a college dorm that HGTV threw up on.

The first level consisted of leather chairs with throw pillows in a semi circle around a wall with a fire place. Of course, it was'nt lit because it's summer but it looked like it would be beautiful in the winter.

When we were in the elevator Kelly replied.

"Wtf? Munchkins? I expected hyenas in the pride land but..."

Hehe, my bitch. Her favorite movie is the Lion King.

I quickly snap a nonchalant picture of Lolly pop gang leader and send it to Kelly.

The second floor was a level of dorm rooms, as was the third.

"So this is your room." the dean smiled anxiously, her hand on the door knob. Her eyes were about four cm wider than normal. "Read?" she asked, as if she were going to explode from the anticipation.

"Go for it." I smiled a concerned smile, wondering what pills she had been popping.

For real, lay off the Red Bulls. Maybe her pearls are squeezing the blood from her brain.

Or to her brain...that would explain the red hair.

She opened the door to the dorm and I was immediately knocked back.

I don't mean breath taken away.

I mean some physical force of impact slammed me against the hallway wall, opposite the dorm room.

"Adrian, Adrian!! She's here!" someone with a high pitched voice screamed in my ear.

Her arms were wrapped around my neck and my hands hung awkwardly by my sides.

"Al, detach." someone with a smooth, much calmer voice pulled the human magnet girl off me.

"Hi, I'm Alice, you're our roommate, I think your name is Kate, lets be friends!" a thin girl about my height with shoulder length, auburn hair with bleach blond steaks stood across from me. Her hazel eyes sparkled with excitement and her thin red lips revealed a perfect, white smile.

"Hi, I'm... oh you allready know that." I started but then nodded slowly.

"Hey, sorry about my phsyco wifey. I'm Adrian." a taller red headed girl with flowing banana curls and emerald green eyes extended her hand.

Did she just say wifey?

I mean not that I don't say it all the time but...

My gaydar is flipping out right now.

Adrian was wearing a black leather jacket, gray skinny jeans and black shin high leather boots.

She looked like the type of girl who knew how to have a good time...if ya' know what I mean.

You scoopin' what I'm poopin?

Ew...I cringed at the disgusting phrase Kelly had come up with when we were fifteen. It's basically like 'you pickin up what I'm puttin down?'...except it makes people consider their answer.

"I'm your ambassedor." she explained, then shot lolly pop gang leader a dirty look.

"So I'm guessing you got in trouble and showing me around is your punishment?" I asked bluntly, smirking at the look on the deans face.

Adrian, on the other hand, does not look impressed.

Cocky bitch.

"Hope whatever you did was worth it." I winked.

A slow, devious smile crept onto Adrians face as she looked me up and down.

"Oh it was." she said in a sexy voice, giving the beat red Alice a side glance.

Oh, the fuckery.

I'm sure it was a delicious time.

"I got you bags honey." my dads voice snapped me from the mental images of my roommates.

Good thing he got those 'cause now I need a change of panties...

Cough, cough. Awkward turtle much?

"Thanks!" Alice basically screamed and took the bags from my dads hands.

"Ummm...no? Thank...you?" he gave me a look and I smiled as she drug my stuff into the room.

Ahhh, let the journey begin.

~Authors note~

Okay so it was'nt as long as I had intended but I've had a really busy last couple of days and I wanted to put up something for you guys becuase I promised!! :/ Maybe one tomorrow!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 73 20
This is what happens after Alex and Rose were caught making out in Alex's bedroom by her mom.Her parents think that their daughter's sexual orientati...
18.7K 381 19
After being expelled from yet another school, Rose's last chance lays at Kenth's boarding school. Her mom kicked her out after she insulted her lates...
79.1K 2.1K 24
Phoebe Anderson moves to a new town. New school. New house. She is a trouble teen with a t trumatic past. Eliza Peters is Phoebe's new teacher. Even...
97 0 30
Alex is sent to boarding school cause he keeps getting expelled and his parents are over it so they send him to boarding school. He's anxious about e...