The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

uǝʌǝlǝ

472 29 19
By maiynesong

the pit

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Darkness engulfs Jisoo as she opened the door. The darkness was then suddenly replaced by a blinding light that made her shut her eyes. After awhile, Jisoo starts to feel her surroundings getting incredibly hot and having difficulty to breath. She immediately recognized the smell of smoke and too much ashes that made her cover her nose with her scarf.

Jisoo opens her eyes and removes her sunglasses to get a clearer look of her surroundings at the moment. The surrounding was unpleasant and the environment was inhumane. Jisoo is bewildered and was clueless as to what just happened. She looked back to find out that the door she went through earlier wasn't there anymore.

Jisoo was left with no choice but to walk into the unfamiliar place she is in. There was no around her and it was quiet. Not too far from where she is, she saw a rock bridge. As she approaches it, she noticed that there are fumes beside the bridge and under it that causes the surrounding to be hot. She's surprised that at this point she's still not burning and her skin is not melting yet because it was incredibly hot. But rather staying there, she choose to take the third risk of the day hoping that she can find a way out of that place.

She takes the first step on the bridge and as quickly as she can, she crosses the bridge while covering her mouth and nose and was able to pass the hot fumes. Now, she continued walking and she realizes that she's approaching a town. It's not a normal town with people in it though.

It was a town of demonic creatures. Full of demonic creatures.

Jisoo immediately hid behind a wall and takes another peak at the creatures crawling around the town. They were all scary looking. The least scary thing she can see are shadows with razor-sharp teeth. That was the least thing and there are a lot of scary figures there.

She felt like she's an alien visiting a completely different planet, but this is actually worse. Jisoo felt crying. She was afraid and wanted to wake up in this nightmare. But it's not just a nightmare. It's a living nightmare and waking up is not going to solve anything.

Just with their appearance, Jisoo knew she couldn't ask anyone for help and would have to depend on herself. But Jisoo needs to step away from the town before they could spot her. Who knows what will happen if these creatures see her?

Unfortunately, Jisoo was a little too late. One what seemed like a skeleton guard had caught a sight of her and even yelled something in a distorted voice that Jisoo could not understand.

"I̫̽̓͠ṇ̓͛͋t̨̗͆͡ru͠dë́͠͠r̔́! I̫̽̓͠ṇ̓͛͋t̨̗͆͡ru͠dë́͠͠r̔́!"

Jisoo tried to run away but black minions with red eyes, razor-sharp teeth and claws with multiple mouth blocks her exit. She then felt her legs being grabbed by the shadows. Although they are shadows, Jisoo could not break free from its grip. She also tried to grab onto something, but the skeleton guard which it's built was very big and bulky but instead of muscles it's just plain skeleton.

At this point, it's impossible for Jisoo to break away with none of her arms or legs free. Even wiggling isn't doing the trick.

She was carried and brought to a steaming pot, ready to be cook.

When JISOO noticed this, she immediately yelled and begged. "Please please, do not do this to me. Have mercy please!! Help! Please!"

Unfortunately, they could not understand her. They all just proceeded to preparing everything to cook the poor girl when suddenly.

"W̙͟h͈͛̈a̍̽͒t̪̜ ̠̝̟i̹̰͌s͓͇̦̔ g̫ǫ̓i͍n͙̙̅͗g͆ o̦͈n̞͙͎ ȟe͛̅͘r̢̗̙̾ȩ̲̀̎?͖̾̔́"

All the creatures halted while Jisoo tried to look at who talked. She was upside down and could only try to make as much but she knew it was a man whom she couldn't understand the language.

This man eventually looked at her and were finally made an eye contact. She saw the man grinned before turning back to the creatures and said something again that Jisoo can't understand.

"P̢̆û͇͐̕ͅt̛͐̕ h̢̩͔̓͑e̺r̡̯̬̔̏̽ ͍̰͙d̲͓̂̋ow͖̿͑̕n̊. S̜h͂ě̢̀̉ ͘w̔̑i͖̩͂l̓͘l͔͖̎ b̝͓̱̿́̅ę̙̃̓ ̖̩̐b̧̤r̛̰̞͝o̙̙̊ų̌̓g͓̲͔̓̐ht̃͊ t̪͝o̤̐͊́ ̬͘Z̭a̤͌̋l̲͊ͅğ̡̚͘ǒ."

Just mentioning Zalgo's name, they all obeyed and put her down— but not in a nice way.

Jisoo was able to stand up and tried to get a step farther away from the creatures before looking at the one who they seemed to follow.

Now that he get a good look, she was certain that he is a human yet she couldn't understand what he was saying. A young man seemed to be in his mid or early 20s and is incredibly good looking wearing a black hoodie and black pants.

"Follow me." The man now spoke, which surprised Jisoo since he was speaking a completely different language earlier yet now he's speaking like a human.

Jisoo obliged as she walk behind the man at least 3 feet apart as she still don't know if she could trust this man.

"I notice that you are a human who encountered the followers of Zalgo. Well, the way they were acting is normal. Their lord doesn't even care about them whether they starve or not. So when they saw you, they're just incredibly hungry." The man in front of her spoke.

"If so, then why did you stop them? What do you want from me? Do you want to eat me too?" JISOO boldly spoke even though deep inside she was shaking in fear.

The man stopped to look at her with a mischievous grin playing on his lips. "Honestly I would. Because that is what I do," he said. "But since I am seeing you, a human, here in this realm which is quite impossible, I think the lord would be amused to see you."

At that point, Jisoo knew that the man she is with is not really a human. It maybe another creature that she'll be so terrified to see.

They continued walking until they left the town part and is now heading to a grand gate with guards just like the skeleton ones even guarding the gate. They didn't touch her though, and just opened the gate for them. It made Jisoo think that this man perhaps is someone important, but not TOO important for them to pay respects.

Maybe around a hundred more steps from where the gate was is a huge, dark castle. Jisoo felt goosebumps as she gulp and continued to follow the man.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

The main grand entrance to the castle have Jisoo felt like she was in the beast's castle in the Beauty in the Beast, but she knew it won't be a fairytale at all. The hallway's walls was filled with creepy paintings of dead people. Either they are wearing a sinister smile, have a missing features, or their cause of death is in the painting such as getting stabbed by a knife in the eye. All of which were disturbing so Jisoo stopped looking at it.

At the end of the long hallway is another grand door in which it opens to a long staircase going down. As the two walk down the long staircase, they could hear a girl 's shout echoing through the walls.

"Give me back Gums, dad!"

"Lazari, you are not 8 anymore."

"You're such a meanie! I'm wondering why mom even liked you."

"Well at least your weak, human mother liked me. Unlike your crush. Eyeless jack would never like you."

The girl cried up until the two finally reached the bottom of the staircase. There was another entrance and the doors are opened leading to a throne room where they find a tall man and the girl who were screaming and whining.

Well, a "girl".

The girl was not what Jisoo thought to be. She's actually a full grown woman who was actually just talking and whining like an 8-year-old. She looked too fashionable and mature for her to act like a kid. The woman was wearing a red fitted dress that is loosed at the bottom which complemented her sexy figure. Her brown hair tied up into a ponytail and her bangs are neatly combed. She even have a full on makeup paired with a bright red lip color.

Meanwhile the other man that she's with is someone whom Jisoo did not expect to meet again. Jisoo should be seriously afraid by now, but instead she wasn't and she's only full of curiosity.

The two noticed Jisoo and the man's arrival and turned to look at them. Jisoo finally made eye contact with the man she kept bumping into these past few days. She immediately felt her heart racing.

The woman, on the other hand, gasped dramatically making Jisoo's attention turn to her. "Jackie, who is this girl?! Did you find someone better? Do you like her? Does she like you too? Is she better than me now?"

"Lazzie, no. She is not--"

The woman strutted towards the two and stops just right in front of Jisoo. "I'm Lazari as you may have heard, but I hated that name. I'm Lisa now. And he is mine so stay. Away."

Jisoo was flabbergasted and didn't know what to say. The facial expression of the woman named Lisa then changed and all of a sudden started sniffing Jisoo. Instead of staying away from the woman, Jisoo was frozen in place and didn't know what to do.

"Wait, you are not a monster. How did you get here?" LISA said in a serious tone with her one eyebrow raising upwards as she glares down at Jisoo.

"That's why even though I find out the minions are planning to devour her, I stopped them and brought her to my lord who would surely find this interesting." JUNGKOOK smirked while sarcastically calling out the older man "my lord".

Everyone's attention finally turned to Seokjin calmly sitting on his throne just watching this scene unfold in front of him. After a few minutes, he spoke.

"T̬̣̻ak̉̒e͕̠͛́̍͟ h͍̮͑͘e͆̌͘͜r̕ ́̒͗ţ̮̦̓o ḿẙ̞̲̈́ fa̫͚͑̒v̺͔̇o̚ŕi̧̫͕t̾͝͝ẹ̙͎̋͠ r̊͐o̮͑o͌̂̈m̌."

Just as instantly, Jisoo's arms were grabbed by Lisa and Jungkook at each side. This is where she started to panic and really thought that it may be the end. Jisoo thought that it's probably better to be devoured by the minions outside.

"Wait, where are you taking me? No! Please, no!" JISOO yelled and tried to set herself free by wiggling herself to escape, but the two were just completely strong.

Lisa and Jungkook brought the woman to Seokjin's favorite room which is by the fireplace where his favorite chair is placed. He liked it there rather than staying in his bedroom.

Jungkook was the first to step out of the room. Meanwhile, Lisa looked at Jisoo amusingly.

"I don't really like humans and hated eating them but," LISA made a dramatical pause, "you smell nice." She made a sinister smirk before exiting the room.

Jisoo was confused at what the other had said about her smell. Unfortunately, there's no time to think about it when the man whom she kept bumping into and who spoke the same distorted language as practically everyone else in that realm is now standing inside the same room she is in.

Alone.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

are you all happy with lisa's appearance? i mean, it was a wonderful entrance not gonna lie and I'm assuming she'll be your fave character in this book rather than the main character which is jisoo 🤧

here is lisa's outfit btw

so here is the pic of the outside and inside of Jin's castle. I tried to find the best reference photos for ya'll to imagine

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.5K 1.8K 29
A story of a spy detective who has an arranged marrige with a girl who already is someone else's girl. His boss aka closa friend dies and at the sam...
61.4K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
3.3K 175 58
❤️‍🩹Bumped Into Your Heart ~ A Tragic Love Story❤️‍🩹 Jennie a 24 years old girl wanted to create fashion and be millionaire. But those where only d...
79.7K 4.2K 14
🎥👻🪦 ⁀ ✷ ╱ ꒷꒦ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...