Frozen - Shivika FF | βœ“

By anamika_writes

An angry Shivaay Singh Oberoi marries his wedding planner- Anika, for whom he once secretly harbored feelings... More

~~ Prelude ~~
Chapter 1 - Turmoil
Chapter 2 - Smeared Fate
Chapter 3 : Chaotic Hearts
Chapter 4 : Trapped In Chaos
Chapter 5 : Between Right & Wrong
Chapter 6 : Confused Conscience
Chapter 8 : Fragile Trust
Chapter 9 : Waves Of Guilt
Chapter 10 : Bordering Despair
Chapter 11 : Bygones & The Road Ahead
Chapter 12 : Stuck In a Maze
Chapter 13 : A New Dawn
Chapter 14 : A Glimpse
Chapter 15 : Silent Harmony
Chapter 16 : Flustered Feelings
Chapter 17 : Together Yet Not
Chapter 18 : Choice
Chapter 19 : Little Things
Chapter 20 : Affectionate Actions
Chapter 21 : Retrospect
Chapter 22 : Maelstrom
Chapter 23 : The Murderer
Chapter 24 : Tangled Feelings
Chapter 25 : Fear & Love
Chapter 26 : Small Things
Chapter 27 : Wedding On Cards?
Chapter 28 : Back On Track
Chapter 29 : Return Of The Husband
Chapter 30 : Broken Hearts
Chapter 31 : Dilemma
Chapter 32 : Stolen Moments
Chapter 33 : Defeating the Dilemma
Chapter 34 : Endearing Closeness
Chapter 35 : Differences
Chapter 36 : Accepting Love
Chapter 37 : Comfortable Discomfort
Chapter 38 : Growing Closeness
Chapter 39 : Unrestrained Heart
Chapter 40 : Work In Progress
Chapter 41 : Worth Melting For
β€’ Extras β€’
Bonus Snippets | Rain

Chapter 7 : Past Comes Knocking In

7.8K 779 55
By anamika_writes

Anika sat smiling at the photograph. She currently held the only album of photographs she had. It had pictures of Saahil and her. A while ago she had spoken to him. He seemed happy to be in the boarding school. He thought that she was happy with Shivaay. He was teasing her saying that he always knew she'd end up with him, The Baagad Billa. Anika didn't have the courage to reveal the truth to him. He was happy and that was all that mattered. 

Shivaay entered his room closing and locking the door. Anika looked up,immediately shutting the album. He momentarily gazed at the album and then met her eyes. "I, Umm..need to talk." He said, his continuously wavering gaze gave away his discomfort. 

Anika got up from the sofa and walked away, muttering "I don't want to."

Shivaay's sapphire blue eyes followed her. "Anika, just hear me out." He spoke while she went about keeping the album in the closet where she kept her things. He followed her. 

"Mr.Oberoi, there's no point talking. You don't trust me. Then why talk?" 

Shivaay let out a sigh, "why do you have to be so difficult?" He asked standing in her way. 

"Like you're not." She muttered trying to get past him. Shivaay held her wrist gritting his teeth. 

"Leave my hand." She reprimanded not turning. He tugged at her hand, turning around. It resulted in her body colliding with his. 

"I came to apologize." He said looking at her squarely. "I ...I shouldn't have..staged Saahil's kidnapping. I am sorry." 

Anika' struggle ceased. "This is how you apologize?" She scoffed.

"I am trying." He muttered, she drifted her gaze to his face observing his tightened jaw. 

"Try harder, maybe?" She mocked. "Staged? Staged the kidnapping? Seriously, Mr.Oberoi? Leave my hand, let me go. You don't force an apology on someone. You have to earn it. Of course you know only how to blow up cars, blackmail and force people."

Shivaay didn't let his grip loosen. Her words scraped his ego and guilt oozed out. "I staged it. I wouldn't hurt your brother. He is a kid Anika. I wouldn't do that." What did she think he was?

"There were many things I thought you wouldn't do. You proved me wrong, gloriously." She uttered trying to free her hand from his hold. His hold got firmer and he pulled her closer. His eyes looking into hers. He missed looking into them. He released his hold when he noticed her wince. She shot him a glare and was about to hurl a retort when the door knocked. Shivaay straightened his coat and walked past her to the door. "Sir, Agent Yash is waiting down in the hall. He wishes to see you." The servant informed and left. Shivaay exhaled sharply. This Agent was beginning to bug him a lot. He looked over his shoulder glancing at her and without a word proceeded to go downstairs, while calling his lawyer.

* * *

"Agent Yash, I believe me and my family have cooperated enough with the authorities to help in the Gaytri Murder case. It's pointless going through it all over again. You can refer to the police records for the statements." Shivaay spoke, a cold businessman aura radiating from him.

"I understand, Mr.Oberoi. But like I said, I would get to the bottom of this case. Also, I believe the person who is out there trying to eliminate you from this world is the same who killed Gayatri and set you up. I need you to answer a few questions and I will be out." Agent Yash spoke meeting Shivaay in his eyes. Shivaay had summoned his lawyer to different yo the life of his agent. Shivaay's lawyer had told him that the Agent was an excellent psychologist and had a pretty good record of solving cases, especially murder crimes. Shivaay looked at his lawyer who nodded, discreetly.

"Great. So your alibi that night...A certain Anika, who I now believe is your wife." The Agent spoke glancing at the details on the file. "There's no surname on the file?" The agent looked up perplexed.

" She doesn't go with surname, she believes her first name is a sufficient identity for her." Shivaay cleared his doubts.

 "Interesting!" The Agent exclaimed impressed.

"Mr.Oberoi, if my little knowledge serves me right, you were supposed to marry a certain Tia Kapoor. How come the bride happened to be Miss Anika? When all the pre wedding rituals were performed by you and Miss Tia Kapoor." The Agent looked at him with watchfulness. 

"That is personal matter, Agent." Shivaay spoke leaning forward with a hard gaze directed at the agent. "It is related, Mr.Oberoi. A few days before your wedding Gaytri was murdered. Your alibi was spending a night with Miss.Anika. However, your fiancee had no objection and you both still went ahead with the pre wedding rituals. But, you ended up marrying Miss.Anika, who interestingly happens to be your wedding planner. You and I both know that there's a lot happening in between here. It would be great of you could spill the truth Mr.Oberoi," the Agent smirked sitting back, crossing his legs.

Shivaay sighed and then looked up right into the Agent'seyes. "I think what you need to know is that I was with Anika that night. None of the other things are your business. Anika has given her statement." 

Agent Yash nodded his head, "Tough man, huh? Fine. Why did you go to meet Anika at her friend's place, what was her name, now, Chanda? Despite the fact that you met her every day here, at your home. She was here throughout the day, correct? I don't understand why would you want to meet her.."

"None of your business again!" Shivaay spoke through gritted teeth. 

"Easy, Mr.Oberoi." The agent commented before looking at the file in his hand. "Miss Anika had said in her statement that the entire night specifically between 11:45pm and 8:00am you were with her. She also mentioned, that you fired her the same morning. Very interesting." 

Shivaay turned to his lawyer and he took the cue. "Agent Yash, I think Mr.Oberoi has given enough time to you, but you're simply repeating the facts and expecting different outcomes." The lawyer spoke.

"I understand." The Agent sighed shutting the file. He then looked at Shivaay. "This file has missing statements. I know it was doctored. In fact ACP Randhawa told me much more than this file contains." The Agent spoke flashing the file before Shivaay's eyes. 

"I know you were tracking Gayatri's phone. I know that she called you and threatened you that night. I also doubt you did go to meet her at the old mill. The old mill that belongs to the Oberois. You also had good motive Mr.Oberoi to kill Gaytri. Revenge. For all the attacks that she did. That gives more reason to believe why you'd rather commit the murder yourself rather than have someone do it for you. Revenge works like that, doesn't it?" The Agent smiled rising from his seat. 

"But, I have my own set of theories as well. One being that, you weren't the killer. You were the one framed." The Agent smiled and Shivaay looked on more than ever invested in the conversation.

"But one question arises, why would the person commit a crime only to frame you? That's quite an expensive approach, honestly. Maybe because somewhere you have wronged the person. That reminds me, I have heard rumors that a certain man who burnt himself alive at a lavish religious ceremony of the Oberois." The Agent smiled noticing Shivaay's face muscles tighten, "Gottcha! The truth always remains Mr.Oberoi, your money or power cannot erase it. I have done my homework pretty well. I know you tried to erase Ashok's death. You unfortunately didn't succeed. I am going to get to the bottom of this." Agent Yash exhaled sharply smiling at Shivaay, and turned around to leave. 

"By the way, Mr. Oberoi," he spoke while turning around, "Just to let you know, efforts to put me behind in the case will be futile. I think you should sit back and enjoy the wedding bliss if you aren't guilty. Perhaps a honeymoon with your wife? I am sure the police protection will tag along to make sure things are right. See you then. Have fun." Winking he turned around and walked a few steps away. "And..last thing..Your family members who are hiding by the staircase seem pretty rigged up. A rather cute family I would say. My regards." Grinning widely he made his way out 

Shivaay turned around and slowly one after the other the family members revealed themselves. Shivaay sighed staring at them. Shivaay turned to face the lawyer. "This doesn't look good, does it?"

"I will try keeping a tab on this Agent. I think you should double up your security and be careful about who you trust. This Agent seems a very twisted man." The lawyer advised. Shivaay nodded in agreement glancing back at one particular person - Anika. 

Hope you're enjoying this one. I am trying to tie the loose ends of the show. Hope my attempt is worth the time and efforts. 

-Anami!♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 15.8K 37
A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mother Pinky Singh Oberoi. But his one mis...
61.1K 6.2K 54
#arrangemarriage Anika is a simple girl in Delhi. Working in tech company. Love her family the most .Shivaay CEO of Oberoi industry eligible bachel...
52K 4.5K 9
[Previously known as Breaking Him] Shivaay Singh Oberoi is torn down by guilt after exposing Daksh and realising Anika was never wrong. In fact, if A...
188K 14.9K 53
© @loveeagle_ ©️ALL RIGHTS ARE RESERVED Shivaay Singh Oberoi: A successful business tycoon. Arrogant, Ruthless person for world, a loving, caring fam...