The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

uǝʌǝs

677 39 25
By maiynesong

guardian angel

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Kim Jisoo
here ya go, three idiots

Kim Taehyung
who u talking about?

Jung Hoseok
wahh my head still hurts but it all went away when you chatted jisoo-ah 😍

Kim Jisoo
shut up, hoseok.

Jung Hoseok
🤐

Jennie Kim
what's happening? what's with the gc, jichu?

Kim Namjoon
Hello 😊

Min Yoongi
who da heck is this guy ^^

Kim Namjoon
sorry...

Min Yoongi
bruh im not mad just curious

Kim Jisoo
OKAY so that jennie and yoongi oppa can catch up on to what's going on, namjoon oppa is a senior in the entertainment that i'll be collaborating with.
i trust ya'll to keep this as a secret

Jennie Kim
ohhh hohoho okay 👌🏻

Min Yoongi
your secret is safe

Park Jimin
not a problem!

Jung Hoseok
aye aye captain!

Kim Taehyung
K.

Kim Jisoo
and yesterday we just finished the song so we celebrated along with the three idiots
and tae suggested for us to have another bonding, this time with you two also!

Jennie Kim
hmm maybe. are you good-looking, namjoon-ssi?

Kim Namjoon
uh

Kim Jisoo
he is

Jennie Kim
COOL!

Min Yoongi
JENNIE KIM.

Jennie Kim
Just kidding!

Kim Taehyung
Set. The. Date.

Jung Hoseok
so when? because I'M FREE TONIGHT

Park Jimin
me too!

Jennie Kim
I'm in! Free 2night 🤪

Min Yoongi
who says you are, Jennie?

Jennie Kim
oh come on i was kidding! don't be a killjoy ☹️

Kim Jisoo
yeah don't be a killjoy yoongi oppa!

Min Yoongi
   was kidding too jeez i'M RM'S FAN SKSKKSKZIIS i just thought at first that this Kim Namjoon is not THE RM but then again I forgot that you're in the same entertainment as him
   i realized how much jennie and i missed while we're in the states

Kim Namjoon
you are? 😮

Jennie Kim
oh yEAH RIGHT i actually gave you rm's mixtape on your birthday last year...

Min Yoongi
exactly.

Kim Jisoo
so. when?

Jennie Kim
Tonight. 6pm. Our house.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Everyone are assigned to provide something for the hangout. Since this is not only just a hangout and more like also a celebration, everyone is expected to prepare something. The couple, Yoongi and Jennie, are for the actual venue and the main course dishes. Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon will order pizza and chicken with fries. Jisoo is assigned to bring a cake. Finally, Jimin is for the drinks and liquor.

The day passes by normally and when it's around 5pm, everyone starts to prepare for the hangout-slash-celebration. Jisoo decides to go to the nearest bakery shop to buy a cake.

She puts on black leggings, white loose shirt with a black bomber jacket and pairs it with white sneakers. She didn't forget about putting on a black cap and mask to cover her face and be hopefully invisible from paparazzis and fans. She'll be quick anyways so she's hoping she won't be seen by anyone.

The nearest bakery wasn't that far so she decides to just go there by foot. The bakery is just outside the village she is in and it's not really that far away. Besides she really likes walking around especially in a quiet and peaceful place where she can think and meditate. Walking in such place can be soothing and calm.

But all that calmness vanished when she felt someone following her. At first she thought it's just a random person, but when she takes an unexpected turn wherein she knows it's not a common place to go to then that's when she thought that someone's following her. Jisoo doesn't know who. She doesn't dare to look back.

Jisoo didn't even need to think twice and she finally ran and took different turns. To the left. Then right. Then straight. Then right. Then left again. Thank goodness she knew the area so well since she had lived here ever since her parents died 7 years ago. Though the house was inherited to both her and Taehyung, she refused to live in it as she couldn't take the pain of living in there as her parents' death devastated her and put her in to trauma. So it was only Taehyung who only lives there right now.

Once Jisoo was sure she had lost the person following her, she went back to the path she has to take to go to the bakery shop.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Aigoo. She's really quick." ROSEANNE sighed as she realized that she lost her.

She was back on the main road where there are lots of cars and people roaming around on the street since some people are now leaving for work.

"I shouldn't have taken my human form. Then that way, it could've been easier." ROSEANNE rolls her eyes and was about to go back when she bumped into someone.

She turns to the person in which she bumped into and instantly everything went in slow motion. Before even the man fell down and have his plastic bags drop on the ground, Roseanne was able to catch him from falling. Still in slow motion, Roseanne was able to look clearly at the man.

The man is currently in a state of shock and his charming eyes were wide yet it was still small. He has a smooth skin, cute nose, and such plump and kissable lips. All this, she was able to look at because everything is still in slow motion. She was able to admire his handsome features. The man in front of her looked so ethereal and so angelic, but she knew he's a plain human.

"I'm so sorry. Are you okay?" ROSEANNE finally asked when she got the courage and everything went back to normal again.

The man was also awaken from his daze and was finally able to stand up properly again. He was kind of shy so he took a few steps backwards before responding.

"Yes, I'm okay. Thank you so much, you're such an angel. I'll have to buy again if ever these bottles broke."

"A lot of people do say that actually." ROSEANNE said with a small smile.

"Well you do really look like an angel."

Roseanne was kind of taken as she did not expect that he'll compliment her. Well she really doesn't expect much since she doesn't really have a lot of proper encounters with humans so she wouldn't really actually know. But when Rose thought that was it, she was wrong. Because the next thing that happened the guy lend out his free hand, his right hand was holding the plastic bag of the liquor bottles.

"I'm Park Jimin." JIMIN introduced.

"Chaeyoung. I'm Park Chaeyoung." ROSEANNNE introduced, but realized she shouldn't have done that. But it was too late when she realized that.

"I'm sorry, I have somewhere to go. Goodbye, Park Jimin-ssi." ROSEANNE stuttered. Before Jimin could even respond the girl had left her alone, running back into the alleyway just beside them.

Roseanne knew it was a bad idea for her to interact with a human that she shouldn't have. They weren't meant to cross paths. It was a big mistake and she couldn't do anything to make him forget about her. Deep down she was just hoping he would be able to forget about her, that she was just nothing to him.

But meanwhile, Jimin was still mesmerized. He hadn't seen someone with so much beauty that is so angel-like. He was still standing there, hoping that he would be able to meet that woman again.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

Jennie Kim
where ya'll, bitches?

Min Yoongi
don't you fucking curse, jennie kim

Jennie Kim
yah, why can't i but you can?!?!

Kim Taehyung
yah park jimin where are you?? don't tell me you fell and dropped the drinks

Park Jimin
Maybe. Almost.

Kim Taehyung
WHAT??

Kim Namjoon
are you okay, Jimin-ssi?

Park Jimin
yeah. but maybe i fell for someone. she's so pretty

Min Yoongi
wow this kid has the nerve to flirt when he still have to bring the drinks to the house

Park Jimin
i'm near hyung! just wait a minute!!

Jung Hoseok
wait how about you jisoo-ya, where are you??

Kim Jisoo
on my way!
i'm sorry the local bakery ran out of cake and had to make a new batch so i had to wait for them :/

Jennie Kim
it's alright unnie. take care and hurry! we'll wait to eat with you :)))

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Here you go ma'am. Thank you for waiting!" The cashier girl told me as she gives the cake to Jisoo.

"It's alright. I appreciate you making one for me." JISOO said and pays for the cake. She was about to leave when the girl stopped her.

"I'm sorry but can I take a picture with you?"

Jisoo smiled at what the younger has said before nodding. The girl squealed as she took her phone and opened the camera app and pointing it towards the two of them, capturing the moment.

The girl thanked her and Jisoo was glad. She then carried the cake so that she can leave the shop. Just then, a very familiar girl entered the shop. She was looking at Jisoo as if she knows her closely. As for Jisoo, she also knew her. She saw her once and ever since, she never saw her again.

"Jisoo-ssi. It's been awhile." The woman smiled, "Do you remember me?"

Jisoo froze. She remembers her too well. Because the first and the last time she saw her was a tragedy she can never forgot.

The female knew however that Jisoo can recognized her. She looked at the girl in the cashier, along with other people in the bakery shop who are eating some bread and sweets.

"I think we should go back to your house first, don't you think?"

Jisoo nodded since it's not really a good idea to talk about the past in this setting wherein there's a lot of people here.

The female turns around and walks to the door, Jisoo following from behind. As both of them exited the shop, Jisoo finds herself back in her apartment in the living room.

"Wait, what happened-"

"Let's cut to the chase since I know you're in a hurry." The female said before sitting on one of the couches, Jisoo stood in front of her.

"Wait how come you knew that? Who are you? What are you?" JISOO start to bombard the girl with questions.

"You're quick to catch up. But no don't worry, I'm not going to harm you. There's something you need to know."

The female could see that she had peaked Jisoo's interest making her listen to what she has to say.

"I've been wanting to approach you ever since— everything that has happened to you." The female decided to start slow, "But I was unable to get physically close with you for the time being. I was busy with work and by the time I wasn't, it was hard meet you where you get to be alone. How's the life of a celebrity?"

"I-it was fine?" JISOO said in which she stuttered and it instead came like a question and was unsure of her answer. "But what did you say about something I should know? Tell me!"

"You looked into the mirror that night. You saw their death, right" She said it more like a statement than a question.

Jisoo was speechless. She never told anyone about what she saw in the mirror that night. She's also sure no one knew about it since she was alone in that room at that time and there were no cctv cameras in the room.

JISOO recalled what happened that night, "But how? You left the room that time! I remember it clearly. You went out to get hair spray from the other makeup stylists—"

"And I did, Jisoo. I did. But I knew what happened to you in that room while I was gone." Jisoo was unable to talk and it's as if she went mute and couldn't muster out any words. The female took this chance to talk.

"We all know that ever since the universe is created, there's good and there's evil. It's the norm. But what's normal is that the evil became more evil, and the good became well— still good but it's not enough to defend themselves against evil. So those who are from above decided to create a human who's too good that even the most evil beings can't destroy.

And that is you, Kim Jisoo."

This mad Jisoo chuckled nervously as what the female said is really impossible.

"A human that's too good? That even the most evil beings can't destroy? Me? You got to be kidding. I am good, but I am a sinner too." JISOO tried to deny what the latter said.

"Really? You're a sinner? Then give me when you've sinned."

Jisoo tried to say something, but no words came out. At this point, she starts to doubt her existence.

"There are times where you are tempted to sin. There are times you want to break away. But the good side in you is so dominant that you were unable to make some sins. I know, it sounds impossible. But I mean, you're existing. So it's possible." The female continued, "Before you were even born 777 angels gave each one of their white feather to you. So ever since then, you were protected by the souls of those angels wherever you go. Apart from the protection you had from those angels, you were also given a special ability which has to do something with mirrors or anything reflective."

Jisoo wasn't dumb nor innocent. She knew where this is going and she doesn't like it one bit. She doesn't like how what the woman is saying may be actually true.

"You can see the danger in the future, with the mirror."

"No. T-that's not true—"

"The reflection turns black and white and switches to the scene where there is danger every time you sense that there's danger that will happen soon. This special ability was given to you because of one purpose:

your fate is to help defeat evil and make good rise once again."

Jisoo nervously shakes her head as she starts to step away from the female. "N-no. T-there's no way that's possible. I'm just merely a human—"

"A SPECIAL human."

"N-no. There's got to be a mistake! This is a mistake!" JISOO exclaimed.

"They never make mistakes." The female said while pointing up above. "Anyway, I understand. You're still in a state of shock so I will forgive you and let this pass. I'll return once you are open to this discussion."

The female stood up and is on her way to the front door when she halted in her steps as Jisoo called her, "Wait!"

She turned around to face Jisoo again, "Yes?"

"I'm sure you weren't just my makeup artist 7 years ago." JISOO stated before asking, "Who are you?"

The female gives another beautiful and sincere smile before replying, "I can be known as Park Chaeyoung here. But from up there and most of the time,

I'm known as Roseanne, and I'm your Guardian Angel."

The said angel opens the door and exited the apartment. Jisoo ran out to follow her, but found no one in the hallway.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

angel rosé pics coming thru

finally rosé having a proper cameo! so apparently jisoo is a special human, rosé is an angel, and jennie is well- human. but we all know that the pinks are all angels 🥺👼

anyways, late greeting but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR ANGEL JENNIE!! HOPE YA'LL GAVE HER MORE LOVE CAUSE SHE DESERVES IT 💗💗

also, have ya'll listened to black swan? THE INSTRUMENTAL AND THE VIBE SOUNDS LIKE FAKE LOVE AND OMG CAN YA'LL BELIEVE THAT TAE IS NOT ACTUALLY A FALLEN ANGEL BUT A BLACK SWAN (wings era)?!?!

anyway, I don't know if ya'll know or notice that. or maybe i'm just reading a lot of theories and i also became paranoid. i stayed too much in my stan twitter account. btw drop your stantwt @ and let's be mutuals there ☺️

and what a coincidence that "7" is quite mentioned many times here? damn i'm really excited for mots: 7

PS: STILL WAITING FOR A BLACKPINK COMEBACK EHEM

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 217 38
"it wasn't my fault for the hundredth time it was a misunderstanding" "She died because of you how can you say it wasn't my fault" " if you trust me...
767 90 15
Story of a mysterious girl named Lee Jisoo who always get nightmares about her past Which is unknown to everyone so she never Sleep. She is finding...
58.3K 2.4K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
2.6M 75.6K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...