The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
oʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

ɹnoɟ

963 52 24
By maiynesong

he who waits behind the wall

𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐤𝐣𝐢𝐧 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

After what Jisoo had witnessed, her mind wondered off that she didn't even noticed that the police had now arrived and also called for an ambulance.

She was interrogated by a policeman while the other searched and investigated the area. Jisoo answered all the questions truthfully, leaving the fact that a strange man had appeared and just said she didn't know why and how the nine men passed out.

After she was interrogated, the ambulance arrived and took her and Namjoon as well as the robbers. The robbers were already dead except for one, but they are all not allowed to confirm it yet not until a doctor says so.

Namjoon on the other hand is still passed out. He didn't have any serious cuts or bleeding, but he has a lot of black spots especially on his face and a black eye.

The whole ride to the hospital and up until she gets treated and goes home, Jisoo's mind dozes off again and was still thinking about the strange man.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

My growl echoed throughout my entire mansion. I needed to release my frustration and this is the only place where I could do so.

"Before you left you were happy that you sensed a group of men who has evil souls, and now you came back screaming in anger like a lunatic." An amused voice called.

"S͍̬̲h́͗̅ut̏ ̃u͎̳̅̚͝p̰͑ ̡̂͌̈́ͅÉy̹̑̂e̮͙l̡̫̊̅ë̖́́͘s͒s̟̽͗͝ ̗͉J͖͐ḁ͌̒͠c͍͍͇k͎͛." I growled at him with my horrific voice, but because he is as just monstrous as me it didn't really affected him.

"You should stop calling me with that name when we're in public. You should get used to it and start calling me with my fake name even in your lair."

"F̺in̛̲̮̦̿̕ȇ̥͋,̺̼ J͕̬̼̑͗ȅ̌o̿n̻̅ ̧̼͈J̡̫͗̚u̩̝n̮̠̹͑̈́g͕̭͑͝k̨̖̈́̚o̙͙̎͊͗ó̡̜̥͝ķ̳̼̍͊̾."

"That's better, Seokjin. Now go back to your human form, your true form is disturbing me." JUNGKOOK said and this time I was so damn irritated.

I transform into my human form before facing him and giving him a dirty look.

"Yah, the way you complain as if you own this place. I just want to remind you that this is my home!" I yelled at him in a normal voice.

"Anyway, what happened that made you growl like a wild animal." JUNGKOOK asks as he casually sits on top of one of my couches' armrest.

"I didn't get to collect their evil souls. I was only able to kill eight of them and the ninth just passed out. When I was about to collect their souls a girl stopped me from doing so. I missed my fucking chance on getting those souls!" I roared, knocking one of my black vases in the process. I knew my eyes turned red as I growled,

"T͚̤̃̆̏͟h̛̗ose͚͇̜͌̆ ͓̞̹͂̈́s̔͋ọ͉́ù̦͈͉̅̚l͙̥̪s̾ ̨͚͊͒̽a̦͓̰̕re̺̤̮͡ ̱̯́p̊ṳ͎̩͗̋͊r̥̼̫͝el͍͇̬̽̌̚ȳ̗̣ e̹̍v͕͙̕i̹͔̹͋͠l ̼a̱̫̾̇͛n̳̼̮̕d͍͖̫̋̋́ ̅̏I͈̣ ͙̊͜f̍à͇i̐͘l̫ed̲̃̑̚ͅ ̡͚̺̔͛͝tö̲́̀̅ g̜͈͙̈́͒e͉̕ṱ̘̼͘ ̜̆ỉ̮̣͗̍t̺̹͟."

"Wait, a GIRL stopped you?! A little child?!" JUNGKOOK asked and I couldn't help but get even more frustrated at how dumb he sounds right now.

"No not a child! A woman, you idiot!" I corrected him.

"Well despite any age or gender, then why didn't you kill her and suck her soul out? Then you didn't have any problem now!"

"That's the problem. I won't be able to just kill and suck her soul." What I said peaked his interest which was obvious because of his now-curious look.

"And why so?" JUNGKOOK asked as he raises his eyebrow.

I then remembered the exact scenes that happened awhile ago. I saw the black smoke coming out of my hand as it turns into a shadow and crawls around their eyes. I was certain it did.

I then look at my hand and it just raised my speculation even more. "I removed their memories of me appearing to them as well as making them pass out. It wasn't effective to her."

Out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the amused look of JUNGKOOK as he replied with a smirk, "An Angel?"

Exactly my speculation.

"I'm not sure yet. But I will need to see her again to confirm whether she is what I think it is or not."

𓂀𑁍𓂀

I stared at my reflection from the mirror of my bedroom while I take a sip from my whisky. I am in my human form and I look quite presentable. A handsome man with such hypnotizing beauty. Just the way I like it.

But this was just a facade. This is not the real me. The real me is like a black shadow that hides in the walls, with four arms and four claws, seven mouths, no eyes, horns. That's the real me.

But for real, aren't they tired yet? They don't even know my weakness so that they could make me stop from destroying the world. They don't know. That's why they can't eliminate me.

I can't remember how many times they tried eliminating me and how many angels they are sending to kill me. None ever did and all that happened was those angels got killed by me.

I stood up as I walk towards the mirror that I was still staring at. I continued to stare at it before stepping inside the mirror and into my secret room where my candle and the death star is placed and protected, hidden from everyone. I stepped closer to my candle that sheds darkness and with my index finger, I touched the flame from the candle.

"Show me that woman."

And almost immediately, a scene emerged from the flame of the candle. That's when I saw the woman in her bedroom and on her bed, completely dozing off as if she's thinking something deeply.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered to myself while still looking at the woman, "Did they sent you here to disguise as a human? Are you thinking of ways to possibly kill me? Well think again, I have no weakness and you won't be able to kill me. And like your other angel friends, you will end up dead."

If ever this woman is not an angel, I will have no answer from all of my question. If ever she is a human after all, it will confuse me as to how I couldn't harm her. That's why I'm believing she is an angel.

And if that woman is indeed another angel to eliminate me, then they must've planned something. A plan to fully eliminate me in this world. But whatever that plan is, it's not going to work and I will put a stop to it.

Because I'm the King of Chaos and Death and I am powerful, and I should never forget about that. I am the one who comes to destroy all the living and create chaos. No one could ever stop my plans.

Not even a mere angel could do so.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

mayne's note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR LEAD FEMALE OF THE STORY, KIM JISOO!! 🎉🎉❤️❤️

she really looks like an angel on that gif ^^

but what do ya'll think, is our jisoo an angel in this story? hmm

and have all of you figured out what jin is? for jungkook, it's revealed already oOf. but jin looks scary but at the same time sexy and hot uGh i can't.
anyways, it's a short update but I will make it longer next time!

also, lemme know what you think of the story so far!

am i boring you? kakskksksakokaka

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 5K 50
[COMPLETED] She's everything he wants. He's everything she wants. His status is low Her status is high They both live in the same world Yet he's not...
155K 9K 28
❝ Do NOT look back. ❞ - ☝︎︎ - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror AU Inspired by the Elevator Game. PLEASE DO NOT PLAY IT IN REAL LIFE FOR IT IS A DANGEROUS GAM...
8.4K 780 21
At the age of eighteen, Kim Jisoo enlisted in the Army, walking away from her small hometown Girum for almost a decade. At the start of her third tou...
78.6K 4.2K 14
🎥👻🪦 ⁀ ✷ ╱ ꒷꒦ 𝚄𝙽𝙲𝙾𝚅𝙴𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝙰 𝙼𝚄𝚁𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝚆𝙰𝚂 𝙳𝙴𝙵𝙸𝙽𝙸𝚃𝙴𝙻𝚈 𝙽𝙾𝚃 𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴𝙸𝚁 𝙱𝙸𝙽𝙶𝙾 𝙲𝙰𝚁𝙳 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄...