The Black and White Mirror...

By maiynesong

❛ A Disaster in a Reflection. ❜ - 𓁹 - A BTS x BLACKPINK Horror!AU inspired from Creepypasta Characters. ‼️ R... More

The Black and White Mirror
s̒́̈́͘ t̛͈̘̘͔̰̀̈́̑̇͛̔͟ a̧̦̪̠̔ r̳͈̉̄̑͊̎ ț͖̳͓̅
ǝuo
ǝǝɹɥʇ
ɹnoɟ
ǝʌᴉɟ
xᴉs
uǝʌǝs
ʇɥƃᴉǝ
ǝuᴉu
uǝʇ
uǝʌǝlǝ
🅽🅾︎🆃🅴
ǝʌlǝʍʇ
uǝǝʇɹᴉɥʇ
uǝǝʇnoɟ
uǝǝʇɟᴉɟ
uǝǝʇxᴉs
uǝǝʇuǝʌǝs
uǝǝʇɥƃᴉǝ
uǝǝʇǝuᴉu
ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuo ʎʇuǝʍʇ
oʍʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝǝɹɥʇ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ɹnoɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝʌᴉɟ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
xᴉs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
uǝʌǝs ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʇɥƃᴉǝ ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ǝuᴉu ʎʇuǝʍʇ
ʎʇɹᴉɥʇ
FAQs + ᴀsᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴀsᴛ!
ě̪ ̨̙͔͕n̡͚̝̼̚ ̼̫d̖͖̑͋̂͠
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗈𝗇𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗐𝗈
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾
b̡̟̂͝o͉̗̊͛ͅn̬͑͋ų̻̲̏̅̚s͕ c̤̰̋̔̈́ĥ͇́͘a̮͖̳p̯̦̪͒̂t̮͛͛͡è̲̺́̄r̬ 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋
new story !

oʍʇ

1.4K 78 50
By maiynesong

effects of the past

𝐣𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐨 ఌ

𓂀𑁍𓂀

"Yes that's right!"

"Oh I love it, Kim Jisoo!"

"Wahh, such a goddess."

"Give us that lovely girl look."

"There! And now a slightly fierce look."

"There we go! Give us one last pose!"

"And it's a wrap!"

I stop posing for the camera and thanked everyone by bowing my head to all of them. Finally, the photoshoot for the new Korean drama that I will star in is done.

After thanking the staff, I turned to the leading man of the Korean drama and also bowed. "Thank you for today, Jinyoung-ssi."

"Thank you, too, Jisoo-ssi." He replied and bowed to me before leaving the set with his manager.

"Yah, Jisoo-ah. Let's get you dress back to your normal clothes." My manager called and so I followed her to my fitting room.

I entered the room, my manager stayed outside and waited for me to get dressed. I look around the room and saw the mirror that was covered with a black cloth. I smiled sadly before I proceed to change into my own clothes.

Ever since the tragedy that fell upon my family, I never looked into a mirror. Not even a single thing that would cause a reflection. Having selfie is very popular these days, but I never took a selfie since it is mirroring me. All the pictures of myself in Instagram are all taken by another person.

And the only way I could find out whether I look decent is for have someone to take a picture of me. The only way I could admire myself whether I am pretty or not is through watching my Korean Dramas or see the pictures from my photoshoots.

"I'm done, Manager-nim!" As I said that, my manager entered the room.

"Since everything for the KDRAMA is set, your schedule is a lot more free and it will become hectic again once the drama starts streaming and you start promoting it."

"Yes, manager-nim."

"Well, you have one last thing in your schedule. For the bonus song of the original sound track of the drama, you'll be singing it with someone and you'll have a meeting right," manager-nim trailed, "now. Let's go to his studio."

And she grabs my wrist and pulls me with her. "Yah, unnie! Wait!--"

We reached his studio and up until now I didn't know who I was collaborating with. Until I'm infront of his studio and I saw the label on the door.

Rkive - RM's Studio

My manager knocks on the door and a person opens the door, revealing the person whom I will be collaborating with.

"Jisoo-ah, this is RM-ssi and you will be collaborating with him for that bonus track." Manager-nim said, introducing him to me.

He was incredibly tall, we have like more than a feet of height gap even with my heels. I know he's a famous rapper and we're in the same agency, but this is the first time I met him face to face.

His hair is in a shade of ash grey color which looks incredibly good on him. His eyes were a good brown color, his skin was perfect and a smile that is oh-so gentle, and a dimple popping out off his cheeks. His features were perfect making him extremely good-looking. It's been a long time since I was last attracted to someone since I got so busy with my career. Though I've been in dramas with a lot of good-looking men, he was the most good-looking one for me out of all of them.

"Ahh, you can just address me by my real name, Kim Namjoon. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Kim Jisoo." NAMJOON said and bowed and I did the same to pay respects.

"Looks like I will leave you with him now. Should I wait for you and drive you home?"

"No need. I think I will be going somewhere." I replied.

"Hmm, okay. Once you're out in public, make sure you don't break any rules and cover your face, arasso? I trust you."

I smiled, "Yes, Manager Unnie!"

She smiled back at me and I bowed before she left me alone with Namjoon.

"Shall we start now, Jisoo-ssi?"

"Yes Namjoon," I trail and remember he's a senior to me in the music industry, "sunbae."

As I step inside, I now have a good look of his studio. It was very neat even with how many stuff he has here. He has a lot of figurines and has some trophies displayed too.

"Wahh, you have a lot of figurines and trophies." I said in awe while continuing to look around.

"That's not all actually. I have a lot more at home." NAMJOON told me, making me amazed.

"Woah, you're really dedicated." I complimented him.

"In what? Collecting figurines or earning awards?" NAMJOON asked making me smile.

"Both, of course." I answered.

He chuckled at my answer before saying, "Thank you."

When he chuckled, I found how adorable that his squint and a dimple appeared on each side of his mouth.

'Wahh I can't believe I'm starting to develop a crush on him.'

"Shall we start?" I replied with a yes to his question with a nod.

𓂀𑁍𓂀

We planned on what our theme for the song should be and what is it all about.

I could sing (I don't really consider myself as a singer) but that's all I could do. Maybe I could compose a little but I can't make a song from scratch.

And the fact that we were only together for almost two hours now, but he was able to think of an initial beat and finish the first verse. The only thing I did on my own was the chorus.

"Omo this is so embarrassing. You already created an initial beat and even wrote a whole verse while I could only think of a small part in the chorus." I muttered in embarrassment, but still enough for him to hear it.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. We both shared an idea in thinking of the message of the song and even helped with the chorus and you're not really a composer. That's impressive already. Besides, I do have trouble in making catchy choruses myself so you were a big help too." NAMJOON told me with full of encouragement. I smiled at the compliment and was thanking God that I collaborated with a great man like him.

He then looks at his watch then back at me again, "It's almost 6 o'clock. We could continue this next time. What would be the good day and time for you?"

"We could do tomorrow. For the time, I think I'll just text you?" I said with a smile, but in my head I'm smirking at how brilliant my idea is.

"Ahh yes. Wait, I'll give you my number and you'll give me your number." NAMJOON said before thrusting into his pocket and fishing out his phone.

Thanks to my brilliant idea, I was able to exchange numbers with him and we began to be friends in KakaoTalk and even in SNS and other social media platforms.

"Where are you going to after this?" I asked him while we're in the elevator going to the ground floor.

"I'll be going home now. How about you?" NAMJOON asked me back.

"I'll be going to the airport to pick up my cousin." I answered.

The elevator doors opened and we stepped out from the elevator and then walk to exit the building.

"How are you going there? Taxi?" He asks again and I nod.

He seemed shocked at my answer and said, "Really? You're allowed? I mean, unlike me you're more popular and more people would recognize you than me."

"Yeah, it's alright. As long as I where a mask." I answered. Speaking of mask, I fished out my mask from my bag and wore it.

"Tada." I said with a smile though I'm not sure if he could see that I'm smiling.

NAMJOON smiled and let out a little chuckle. "Arasso. Take care." He said before hailing the taxi coming near us. Luckily there was no passengers in it and so it stopped in front of us.

"You go first. I'll take the next taxi. Oh, there's another one coming!" He said and hailed a taxi, which stopped in front of the first cab that he hailed.

"Thank you. Take care too." I said and he nods before going to the second taxi and got in.

I held the handle of the door and realized I looked at my reflection that was caused by the window of the taxi.

I got distracted and I didn't even realize it. My eyes widen when my reflection became black and white, a sight that was familiar to me.

The reflection faded and a new scene emerged from it.

A taxi...

A man came out of it...

He was walking in an alleyway...

Was cornered...

Was beaten up...

Was stabbed...

The color red appearing on the man's chest and was left...

dying.

That man was...

Kim Namjoon.

"Yah, Agassi! Are you going in or not?!" The taxi driver yelled at me from the passenger's window. I looked at the window where I saw the murder scene and saw that it was back to normal.

Last time that happened, something tragic happened.

I quickly got in the taxi and closed the door. "Follow that taxi, please."

"Huh? Why would I--"

"Please, ajussi! I'll pay double, just follow it quickly."

𖧷𖧷𖧷

mayne's note:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR TAETAE!!!

and we finally met Namjoon in the story! uwu

vote | comment | follow 🥀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 175 58
❤️‍🩹Bumped Into Your Heart ~ A Tragic Love Story❤️‍🩹 Jennie a 24 years old girl wanted to create fashion and be millionaire. But those where only d...
22K 533 18
A simple girl who used to get bullied in the past when she was young is now a fashion designer along with her sister. She didn't got the love she de...
61.4K 2.6K 78
Preview: No matter how far I run, no matter where I hide, he's always one step ahead, leaving me enthralled by his schemes. I, Lisa, a 23-year-old wo...
2.6M 75.7K 48
Jungkook and Lisa find themselves together in an elevator. What could possibly go wrong? Started : 8/6/17 Completed : 26/1/18 #607 in fanfiction ~ 12...