devilry || Derek hale||

By daisyash

dev·il·ry noun wicked activity "Maybe I can't stop them but I sure as hell will die trying" More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
chapter eleven

Chapter ten

1.3K 48 6
By daisyash

Disclaimer: I do not own this story line. All rights go to MTV and the writers of Teen Wolf. But Jen and other characters that I added to the story are mine.

Kelsey

I was talking to Ethan about some party he was having for Danny.

"Derek is not going to be happy with this Ethan" I said pulling his elbow away from other people. He just shrugged and Aiden came over.

"You two morons obviously don't know that you can't hold a part at someone's residence if they don't know about it." I scolded the twins.

"Kel, Derek is gone. He wont eve know about it. He hasn't been back in weeks, what makes you think he will find out" Aiden said and I huffed.

"Fine, fine have your party!" I said throwing my hands up in the air and waving them around before walking away from he two boys. Little did they know Derek is back in Beacon Hills and he is going to be extremely pissed when he finds out.

"Wait Kelsey! Will you help me set up please?" Danny said running towards me. I sighed but nodded my head.

"Thank you so much! I don't even know where this loft is. Aiden said it's his friends and he is on vacation do you know him?" He said walking next to me.

"Yeah, he is actually my boyfriend" I trailed off smiling. Danny looked at me with a shocked expression.

"What! Kelsey why didn't you tell me" He said and I shrugged.

"He is out of town right now I didn't think to mention it to you." I said opening up my locker and grabbing my bag since I could go home.

"You need to tell me these things Kelsey!" he chuckled and I smiled at him.

"Okie-dokie Danny. I'll meet you at the loft in 2 hours!" I said kissing his cheek before starting my car. I had the music blaring the whole way home taking in the calmness.

When I reached home I parked my car and went inside using my flashlight since all the power was out in the city. Apparently Bardo did something to make all the power run out.

I went to my room and started getting ready. I wore white shorts that made my butt look great and a glow in the dark bralet. Don't ask why I have it, boarding school was crazy.

Since there was no power I couldn't straighten my hair so it was this messy straight look. But since  last night I dyed my hair to a brown blonde color the color looks very good with the waves

I put on my black chocker which took me twenty minutes to find. I didn't go overboard with makeup but I put on hot pink glow in the dark lipstick. I slipped on my black vans and brushed my teeth, then regretted putting on lipstick before I brushed my teeth.

I drove to Dereks loft while on the phone with him.

"Hey Derek, so what are you doing tonight that you aren't going to be home?" I asked him, praying that he was going to be out all night and I could party.

"I have to do a few errands and then I'll be done. I can come over after I'm done? We can, hang out at your place?" He asked and I grinned.

"I would love for you to come over later. Babe, I'm about to get to Allison's house but I'll be home in a few hours" Lie "So I will see you then. I love you" I said.

"I love you Kel, see you soon" I made a kissing noise and he chuckled I giggled and we hung up.

A few minutes later I made it to the loft and went to Dereks living space.

Danny was there with the twins.

"Where did you say the guy was who lives here?" Danny asked again. I sighed.

"He's out of town. Danny, how many time must I tell you" I said walking towards the window.

"Oh yeah" He mumbled. The whole city looked like a dark pit. Like in the book/ movie the city of ember! They lived underground and the lights were slowing running out. Man that was a good book and series.

Aiden was outside getting the power generator to work. He gave us a thumbs up signaling that we had power. Ethan smiled and walked over to the black light that was hanging on the wall and turned it on.

The black light illuminated and Danny smiled his teeth eyes and shirt glowing.

I smiled and we started putting up the black lights everywhere.

Soon the party was in full swing after an hour and a half later. The loft was crowded with sweaty bodies grinding on each other. Someone brought a bunch of body paint and started painting bodies.

I had mine done by a girl named Alice, she did designed on the top of my breasts that are on show from the bralet and down my stomach. My legs, arms and back were done too but the real masterpiece was my face.

I don't know how she did it but the paint looked amazing on my skin. I was soon thrown ingot the mix of dancing teenagers.

"Kel! Holy shit! You look freaking hot" Allison said running towards me. I laughed at her and Isaac who was behind her was looking at me up and down.

"Thanks! I try" I said flipping my hair. She laughed and I ripped open her shirt.

"Do you want to talk or have Isaac paint your body" I said looking at Isaac with eyebrows raised. His eyes widened and he grabbed the paint and started painting her.

I smiled and went back to dancing. A guy who was extremely hot was grinding on me, of course I wished it was Derek but at the moment I didn't care I was having fun. His lips latched onto my neck and he sucked on the skin making me moan. He smiled and pulled up the stairs of the loft where no one was.

I sat down on the ground waited for him. He returned with bottles of paint and smirked at me. He opened the bottles and dripped his fingers in the liquid.

"So what's your name?" He said. I have been drinking so everything is kind of fuzzy.

"Kelsey" I said against his lips as we kissed. His tongue slid into my mouth and I knew it was wrong but I couldn't stop. His hands gripped my waist and pulled me over so I was straddling him. I started grinding my hips against his and he moaned and bit lightly on my bottom lip.

His hands traveled down to my butt and he squeezed before he let his hands sit there. I could feel his excitement on my thigh which only made me grind harder.

He flipped us over so he was on top of me and he started groping my body. I arched my back which made him suck on my neck harder.

He pulled away and I tried to sit up but he lightly pushed me back down. I gave him a confused look but he smiled and dipped his fingers in the paint before trailing the paint down my body. His light touch sent me over the edge and my need was horrible. My lower abdomen started to hurt as his fingers went lower.

I grabbed his wrist and stopped him before connecting our lips again. The alcohol taking a big effect on me.

Somehow his hands ended up in my pants but were on my bare ass as he traced circles. I moaned. it felt so good but not. I knew I shouldn't be doing this.

When his hand started traveling to the front of my pants something snapped inside my head.

"DEREK" a voice screamed In my head causing me to rip away from the kid who's name I did not know. I screamed and jumped away. The alcohol running out of my system. I screamed and ran down the stairs crying.

Derek is going to hate me. He isn't going to forgive me. Oh lord what did I do.

I used my werecat eyes and spotted Lydia quickly. I ran towards her with dries tears.

"Kelsey!!!! Calm down. What happened" She said holding me but I was still shaking.

"There- There was a guy and I was drunk Lydia I almost had sex with him! A total stranger. I almost let it happen! We kissed and his hands were on my but under my jeans! Lydia what'd Derek going to do? Oh my god he is going to break up with me and leave again! He cant leave again he- he can't" I sobbed.

"Calm down. Kelsey please." She said soothingly and after ten minutes she got mew to stop crying and breathing normally.

We parted ways since I was going to get a bottle of water. I opened the bottle but heard a whirling sound around me. I started walking until I saw it. It was one of the black ninjas that almost killed me. I walked towards it ready to pounce when it disappeared in mid air.

I started to breathe heavily as I moved closer to me and I ran. I saw Lydia doing the same thing until we ended up outside. We leaned against the railing until a hand came out of the ground and one of those ninjas did.

I started to scream but a ninja put its fist in front of my mouth taking my vocals away. I saw another ninja doing the same thing Lydia.

The ninja put its hand on Lydia's face and I ran towards her trying to protect her until one of the ninjas brought out a sod and sliced my stomach.

I collapsed to the ground only to see Lydia doing the same.

+++++++

I held my side as I bled out on Derek's balcony. I groaned as another wave of pain went through my body.

"Aiden over here!" I hear Danny yell as the run towards us. Aiden goes to the shaking Lydia and Danny runs at me looking at all the blood. I must look like I am actually dying, but I might be.

"Holy shit Kelsey" Danny says. He's right holy shit. My side is not only gushing blood but the wound is letting off a sort of black substance. It burns so much but I shove Danny away and towards Lydia.

"Help. Lydia" I stuttered out. Aiden walked towards me but I shook my head.

"I will heal. She won't. Get her help now Aiden" I aid coughing up blood he nodded regretfully and him and Danny carried Lydia out of the cold.

I laid there until I heard howl. Derek. I tried to sit up but failed miserably. So I did the only thing that would show him I'm hurt and need him.

I screamed.

++++++

SO SORRY i haven't updated!!!! i got a boyfriend and he's the best thing that ever happened to me and like im with him 24/7 ahhahaha sorry!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 1.2K 80
all in the title ;)
177 11 7
"You're not a monster, you're a werewolf" "Like me" "Like us" 🐺🥍🚙
306 16 7
-·•••·- 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 -·•••·-
182K 1.6K 121
included: Scott Stiles Derek Isaac