The Hope For Survival (Glenn...

Por Maxhamtay8

*Completed* "Crying doesn't mean you're weak, it just means you've been strong for a bit too long." Things ha... Más

Chapter 1~ The begining
Chapter 2~ Found
Capter 3~ Reunited
Chapter 4~ Newcomers
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
THANK YOU
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chaptet 67
Chapter 68
Authors note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Authors note
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
A/N VERY VERY IMPORTANT!!
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
A/N EXCITING NEWS!!!!
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Authors note
A/N: Starting over?
A/N: New glaggie!

Chapter~ 5

1.6K 55 11
Por Maxhamtay8

*Maggie P.O.V.*

Emmie went to our room to go get a blanket when I heard her scream.

"Emmie!" I yelled, running outside, people trailing behind me.

Emmie was backed against a wall as Jake had Glenn pinned to the ground. They were pitching each other and Jake started to strangle Glenn.

Rick and Daryl tried to pull Jake off of Glenn, but Jake kicked them and punched the crap out of them too.

I saw Henry pick up Emmie and then rushed into our cell, closing the door, beth and Carl running in behind them.

Jake was strangling Glenn, about to kill him when I took out my knife, running to stab Jake. He let go of Glenn neck but still had his arms pinned down with his boots. He twisted my wrist and grabbed my knife, cutting the top of my hand.

"Noooo! Mommy!" Emmie yelled, reaching her arms through the bars. Henry had to hold her back as she sobbed. She recently started to call me Mommy and everyone seems to except it because she technically is my daughter because I am Glenn's wife.

Rick and Daryl finally got back up and grabbed Jake at the same time, pulling him across the room.

"Glenn!" I yelled.

"Daddy!" Emmie fell down next to me and sobbed onto Glenn's chest.

"Dad!" Henry ran over and pulled Emmie off of Glenn.

Hershel dropped down and looked over Glenn.

"He's knocked out from loss of oxygen to his brain. We need to get him to his cell." I helped my dad put Glenn on our bed and I felt a burst of pain come from the top of my hand.

"Maggie, what happened, why are you bleeding?" My dad asked me.

"Jake cut me." I winced.

He carefully lifted my hand. Carol had brought a towel and my father dabbed my hand with it.

"The good news is that it doesn't seem like you need stitches, but you do need to keep it bandaged." He noticed tears dripping down my face. "What's wrong? Does it hurt?"

"No!" I cried. "I'm so worried about Glenn. He was hurt because he was trying to protect me."

I got up and quickly went to our cell. I crawled onto the bed next to Glenn. I sobbed onto his shoulder and put my head onto his chest. I tried to concentrate on the heartbeat that always soothed me to sleep, but there was none. I jerked up and pressed my fingers to his neck. There wasn't a pulse.

"Dad!" I yelled and started to perform CPR on Glenn just like my dad had taught me years back.

My dad rushed in and all of a sudden. Glenn's chest rose and he sucked in a breath. His eyes popped open for a second and then closed again. His breathing was steady again.

I sat there, next to him, never moving. I leaned down onto his chest and tangled my fingers in his black hair. Suddenly, I felt a hand on the back of my back. I was Glenn's hand. I sat up and he was awake. Finally awake.

"Hey beautiful, what's up?" He said, trying to sound like his normal funny self. I leaned down and kissed him.
When I sat back up again, I saw Carol with Emmie and Henry.

"Dad?" Emmie whimpered and I pulled her to me.

"Hey baby girl." Glenn opened his eyes again. Emmie crawled onto the bed and sat next to him. Glenn tried to sit up but fell back. I supported his back as he moved his back against the wall. Emmie hugged him and he wrapped his arms around her.

I noticed Henry just sitting on the bottom bunk across the room, his head in his hands.

Rick entered to cell with daryl behind him.

"We locked Jake in the guard tower from the outside. We still have to decide what to do with him." Rick said. "When we locked him in, he banged against the door. He yelled about how he is going to kill all four of you." He pointed at our little family.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

269K 4.5K 64
Just a book with imagines of one of my favourite twilight actor. Taylor Lautner.
217K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
103K 1.4K 51
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
34.5K 380 39
Just some ideas I've had whilst watching my new favourite show! 🐍🥋 Now including Season 5 based stories! #1 Keenry