Fight For Love (August Alsina...

By CissyItsMe

Dating someone is not always easy. You have to make some compromises. You have to be strong to keep the one y... More

Fight For Love (A August Alsina's Fan Fiction)
FFL: Chapter One
FFL: Chapter Two
FFL: Chapter Three
FFL: Chapter Four
FFL: Chapter Five
FFL: Chapter Six
FFL: Chapter Seven
FFL: Chapter Eight
FFL: Chapter Nine
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Ten [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Eleven
FFL: Chapter Twelve
FFL: Chapter Thirteen
FFL: Chapter Fourteen
FFL: Chapter Fifteen
FFL: Chapter Sixteen
FFL: Chapter Seventeen
FFL: Chapter Eighteen
FFL: Chapter Nineteen
FFL: Chapter Twenty
FFL: Chapter Twenty-One
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Two
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Three
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Four
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Five
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Six
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Twenty-Nine [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Two
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Three
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Four
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Five
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Six
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.1]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.2]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.3]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.4]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Eight [Pt.5]
FFL: Chapter Thirty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Forty
FFL: Chapter Forty-One
FFL: Chapter Forty-Two
FFL: Chapter Forty-Three
FFL: Chapter Forty-Four
FFL: Chapter Forty-Five
FFL: Chapter Forty-Six
FFL: Chapter Forty-Seven
FFL: Chapter Forty-Eight
FFL: Chapter Forty-Nine
FFL: Chapter Fifty
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.1]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.2]
FFL: Epilogue [Pt.3]
FFL: THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!

FFL: Chapter Thirty-One

1.8K 93 13
By CissyItsMe

∞<3∞ Kim's POV ∞<3∞

Fortunately, the doorbell rang, because I didn't really like where this game was leading us. Not like I didn't want to kiss Aug, but I was still not ready to reach that next level with him. I was still working on myself and I wanted to be completely comfortable with my body, heart and soul before to start serious things with August. If we had kissed, he would've maybe had the wrong idea and I didn't want it to happen. 

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard some voices from the entry. I frowned wondering who it could be. I stood up and walked towards the front door to see by myself. A smile instantly appeared on my face as Travis and Tyara were carrying their luggage in with the help of August. Well, Tyara wasn't really doing something and when I saw her growing belly, I knew exactly why. 

Tyara was the first one to notice me, "Oh my ! KIM ! " She exclaimed and jumped on me to give me a big hug. We almost fall, but I regained the balance for the both of us at the right time. 

"Ty, wow ! You're pregnant ? " I asked even if I had seen her stomach. I just couldn't believe it. It showed one more time how much the time had passed by and how much I missed things while I was living in New York the worst years of my life. I realized that I regretted not to have been there for all of this. I had a good life and I messed up everything. It's crazy to think that just one mistake can destroy so much in your life. Like what you need to always think before to act.  

She rubbed her belly, "Yes. It's a girl ! Oh ! She's kicking. She must have felt your presence." She took my hand and let me feel the little kicks. It was so special. 

"How are ya lil sis ? And happy birthday ! " Trav said coming towards us. We hugged and he kissed my forehead. 

"Oh yeah ! Happy birthday ! " 

"Thanks. I'm so happy to see you." I squealed excited. 

"Us too ! Oh ! We have a gift for you." Tyara said happily and searched something in her purse, then pulled out a black box and she gave it to me smirking. 

I frowned a bit wondering what it could be and then opened it to see a magnificent golden bracelet that had my nickname on it in big letters, "Than you ! Thanks so much ! You didn't have to buy me something though, you here is enough." I hugged them both at the same time. 

"Nah, it's coo. Ya deserve it. Plus, ya don't have twenty-three years old every day." Trav said then shrugged nonchalantly. 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang again. August raised his eyebrow and answered the door. Then entered Jeffrey, his friend from New York. He had a bottle of champagne in his hand and handed it to me. I was surprised, but accepted it, "Uh..Thanks."

"No problem and happy birthday." He said smiling.

I smiled back and hugged him friendly, "Thank you. You didn't have to." 

"Kim, stop saying that and just take the gifts, girl." Aug said laughing. 

And for the next hour, people kept coming in with food, alcohol and gifts, then a DJ arrived and soon Aug's house became a house party. Actually, I was having fun and was worried about nothing. Everybody was enjoying its time, dancing, laughing, talking, drinking and eating. I met new persons and they were cool. I stayed a thirty minutes with Crystal catching up more about each other's life. But most of the time I was with August. We were getting closer, grinding on each other. Him had a couple of drinks and myself got some too, so the alcohol was slowly taking control of our systems. I even started twerking on him. Yes, I was turnt. We were all. 

''I Luv This Shit'' came on and we all began to sing along with Aug's voice. Soon, it was time for me to blow my candles. The cake was big ! And plus it was my favourite taste, chocolate. I took at least two pieces and then let the rest to everybody else. It was delicious ! 

It was almost one a.m and I suddenly heard the doorbell. Since it seemed like nobody was going to get it, I went myself. But maybe I should've left it closed. I rolled my eyes and folded my arms across my chest. Why was he here ? I told him to stay away from me though, "What are you doing here ? " I asked annoyed.

He beamed like nothing was wrong with him, "Happy birthday beautiful. Here, it's for you." 

I looked at it for a moment, "No, thanks." 

His face expression changed immediately and now he looked angry, "What the fuck is wrong with you ? That's him who told you to be rude with me ? " He questioned raising his voice.

I shook my head, "No ! Now go ! " I said about to slam the door in his face, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm. I didn't like it.

"Can we talk for a minute ? " 

I got out of his grip, "We already talked, now it's time for you to go. And if you continue to persist, I'm going to call the police ! " I warned him, but he was still there and it didn't look like he was going to leave, "What do you want ? " I finally asked sighing.

He walked a bit closer to me, "I missed you." 

I snorted with a laugh, "Well, I didn't." I was officially done with this conversation, "I swear, you're crazy." I mumbled shaking my head. 

"Wait ! "

I turned around and sighed in annoyance, "WHAT ?! " I snapped.

"Just...I still can give you better than him. With me, you'll have to worry about nothing. It will be all different. I'll even make you forget about New York and all that happened there. You'll be happy with me." He said grinning.

I had NEVER told him about New York. How did he know I was there ? And what was he talking about when he said 'all that happened there' ? How did he know ? I was scared now. He was acting weirder each day. All of this was very frightening. Then he began to come towards me still with this strange grin on his face. It was very creepy. 

"The fuck are ya doing here nigga ? Get the fuck out my propriety before I beat your ass again ! " Aug yelled coming behind me. I was glad he was there. 

Jill smacked his teeth and left pissed off, "Thanks." I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

He kissed the top of my head, "Don't worry, I got ya. Are ya okay ? I hope for him he didn't touch ya or I'm g-"

I pulled away and shook my head, "No, no, Aug I'm fine. Let's forget about him and go back to the party. Even if it's not my birthday anymore, we can still celebrate it." 

Then ''Ayy Ladies'' by Travis Porter Ft. Tyga came on and it seemed like the entire house was jumping with the beat, "C'mon, I'm going to show you some moves." I said taking his hand to lead him on the dance floor. 

He chuckled, "Nah, Daddy' gon' teach ya somethin' " I laughed and we danced together until our feet couldn't carry us anymore. 

Love is the fun...

____________________

Let me know what you think about this chapter =) 

A/N: I promise longer chapter next time :D 

Thanks for still reading guys ! 

Sorry for the mistakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 781 40
What do you do when you all you do is argue with your best friend? Everyday its an argument one after the other? Leave or stay? So many questions tha...
87.9K 3.5K 34
Secrets lust separated what are we doing? Are we fighting for our love.?... I'm not letting go.. if I jump will u catch me? what will it be! Are...
4K 2K 17
✔2nd place in Romance/ChickLit in the Fruits of Love Awards 2018 - 2/08/2018 ✔2nd place in Chicklit in the Recognition Awards 2018 - 2/10/2018 ✔2nd p...
36.1K 1K 26
- Finished - Nhicheey🍁🦋🖤 What if you are just the only one clinging to the relationship between the two of you? Are you going to continue or would...