Transformers: Rosario + Vampi...

By BraedimusSupreme

A/N: this is a reboot and revamp of my 'Rosario Vampire' and 'Transformers' crossover book from my old accoun... More

Chapter One: First Day
Chapter Three: Love's a Witch
Chapter Four: Attack of Fan Boys
Chapter Five: Fish Out Of Water
Chapter Six: Wolf VS Predacon
Chapter Seven: Kurumu's Slimy Stalker
Chapter Eight: Arts and Crafters
Chapter Nine: The Snow Girl
Chapter Ten: Maths Practice
Chapter Eleven: Summer Break
Chapter Twelve: A Martin's Wrath
Chapter Thirteen: Cousin Attack
Chapter Fourteen: Enemy of my Enemy
Chapter Fifteen: Settling Old Scores
Chapter Sixteen: The Secret is Out
Chapter Seventeen: Stand Alone... or Together
Chapter Eighteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt1
Chapter Nineteen: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt2
Chapter Twenty: Demon VS Cybertronian Gladiator Pt3
Chapter Twenty-One: Far From Home
Chapter Twenty-Two: Welcome Back
Chapter Twenty-Three: Sister Issues
Chapter Twenty-Four: Parent's Day
Chapter Twenty-Five: Kento VS The Braedeys
Chapter Twenty-Six: Yukari's Growth
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Meeting Mum
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Apocalypse Begins
Chapter Twenty-Nine: He is Coming...
Chapter Thirty: 'The Fallen' Attacks
Chapter Thirty-One: Decepticons, Mobilize
Chapter Thirty-Two: Robo-Warrior
Chapter Thirty-Three: Jetfire
Chapter Thirty-Four: The Dagger's Tip
Chapter Thirty-Five: Battle of Egypt Pt1
Chapter Thirty-Six: Battle of Egypt Pt2
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Operation - Planet Restoration
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Man VS Machine
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Ski Trip Ahead
Chapter Forty: The Future
Chapter Forty-One: A Night Together
Chapter Forty-Two: Good Guy, Bad Guy
Chapter Forty-Three: Music Battle
Chapter Forty-Four: Nemesis VS Typhoon
Chapter Forty-Five: This is Halloween
Chapter Forty-Six: Akashiya VS Souh Pt1
Chapter Forty-Seven: Akashiya VS Souh Pt2
Chapter Forty-Eight: Lost In Space
Chapter Forty-Nine: Merry Christmas
Chapter Fifty: A Wedding??!!
Chapter Fifty-One: Every Blue Moon
Chapter Fifty-Two: Moka's Mother
Chapter Fifty-Three: Battle of Unicron Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Four: Battle of Unicron Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Five: Battle of Unicron Pt3
Chapter Fifty-Six: Relic Hunt Pt1
Chapter Fifty-Seven: Relic Hunt Pt2
Chapter Fifty-Eight: Relic Hunt Pt3

Chapter Two: Sucs To B-Us

2.7K 44 21
By BraedimusSupreme

(A Week Later)
(Boys Dorm)
(Braedey's Room)

The Boys Dorm was located in the far corner of the academy, next to the Girls Dorm. Braedey's room was a single bed room, living room quarters, kitchen and bathroom. The alarm clock went off as she slammed the alarm off. He groaned, as he finally got up, groaning with his hair messed up; he was dressed in a white T-shirt and black sweatpants, but the Transformatrix was still on his left wrist, considering it couldn't be removed only three ways: if his hand was chopped off, special tech designed to remove it, or his immediate death.

Braedey scooted off the bed he was in as he sat up, and stretched out the kinks in his back. He looked around as he took in his new room. The bags had not been unpacked but the room looked pretty good. He was lucky the place wasn't something out of a horror film; otherwise, he wouldn't have been able to sleep at all.

After he had cleaned up, he got dressed in uniform and walked out the hallway, preparing for the day for school. As he walked down the halls, he saw the other boys leaving for the school house as well. As he looked at them, he couldn't help but smirk at this change of pace. Most of the male monsters he had seen were all in their true forms. They had probably been half asleep as they ran around, getting ready for the day ahead of them.

'At least they don't pick a fight with one another.' He smirked as he pulled his backpack on his shoulders. 'Good thing they don't go for each other's throats like that Saizou guy. At least not that I know of.'

~*~*~
(Thirty Minutes Later)

A week had passed by since the incident involving Saizou and the rumour mill had kept spinning wild tales about it. It would appear that a demonic aura like Moka-sama's wasn't one that could ever be ignored. Also, Braedey was said to be able to turn into a strange western monster that nobody had ever seen or heard of before. A metal humanoid being with car parts across its body, and one that could match Saizou's strength in agility and control. They suspected that he'd been the one to defeat Saizou so fantastically, but Braedey knew the truth.

'Like they would believe me.' Braedey thought to himself. 'Moka was the one who finished him off. I just took him down because he started to get back up.'

Thinking about his friend's dark side freaked Braedey out a bit. Even if she was completely and utterly hot, Braedey knew not to mess with a woman like that. She could snap him like a twig easily, regardless of the Transformatrix or none. However, Moka was the only person in the entire school who knew he was human. She was also the only person who knew about the Transformatrix. It still fascinated her that a device like it even existed. Her friend could turn into any number of forms whose DNA was housed in it. It made her rethink of the existence of the past of the universe, and she herself wanted to explore different worlds like after hearing of Braedey's adventures in the past.

Braedey felt that it was a little ironic at how all the students, and faculty members here were monsters disguised as humans. He was a human trying to pass of as a monster who was disguised as a human. The Transformatrix could help him convince others he wasn't human, but with so many forms to choose from, he may cause a lot of confusion.

Braedey actually became a better wielder of the Transformatrix over the years. He found out how it worked, though not as perfectly as he would've intended. He still couldn't find the Master Control, which would allow him to switch into alien form at will or switch between them without needing to change back to human form. So far, the Transformatrix's full potential was still a mystery to him. He hadn't unlocked any new alien forms since 5 years ago, but he knew the Transformatrix could absorb alien DNA.

He eyed the students around him, as he walked past them for the day. Was it possible to absorb monster DNA? It wasn't human, but it wasn't alien either. Maybe he could get Moka to donate some DNA and he could try it out. Of course, he doubted he could convince her other side to do it. She gave him the creeps, and if he even asked if he could have some of her DNA, she may just take it the wrong way.

"OH, WOW." One of the boys hooted out, catching Braedey's attention. "It's her."
"Yeah, that new student, Moka Akashiya."
"She's so hot, it's gotta be illegal!"

And sure enough, Moka was walking down the sidewalk, heading towards the school. Braedey just had to smirk at the attention she was getting. However, she stopped, and smiled as she saw someone familiar to her. The trio of boys smiled and blushed crazy, thinking she was looking at them. But that changed, when she ran past them, and went straight for her intended target.

"Good morning, Braedey!" Moka shouted in joy to him. Braedey heard before he was suddenly tackled from behind by the girl he had just been thinking about.

"Oh, Moka!" Braedey blinked before he turned around to look at the girl. "Good morning."

The three boys sneered in anger, seeing their goddess give so much attention to a Gaijin. "Aw man, what the hell is that about?"

"It's that damn Braedey Martin again." One of the boys gulped, "It's just a rumour, but they say that he transformed into some kind of metal car monster, and beat the crap of that woman-eater, Saizou."

Ignoring the boys, Moka smiled to Braedey as she grabbed his hand. "Come on, Braedey, we're gonna be late." And dragged him off as they made their way to the school, leaving the trio of boys to weep out.

"Damn that Martin!"
"Oooh, the Jealously I've got for that guy!"
"OOH, THE MISERY!" And they all shouted together, weeping to the heavens. "WHY COULDN'T THAT BE ME?!"

As they made their way, they slowed down a bit, as they got enough distance. But before they went further, Moka stopped Braedey in his tracks, and lightly tugged at his sleeve to get his attention. "Um, Braedey." She smiled, and then she whispered into his ear as she leaned up. "I need your..."

Braedey sighed, knowing full well that this was gonna happen. "I know." He rolled his eyes, as he pulled his shirt collar to expose some room for her. "Go ahead. Drink up."

"Oh, thank you! I overslept so I didn't get a chance to eat." Moka then bit his neck. "CHU!" She took some of his blood. She pulled away after licking her lips. "Oh, it's as delicious as the day we first met."

"Glad you liked it." Braedey deadpanned, as he rubbed the spot she'd bitten. "I feel like a juice box." Ever since that day, Moka would occasionally bite Braedey and drink some blood. It still hurt, even if Moka kept saying how much she enjoyed it.

"Oh, but it's so good. I think I might be getting addicted." Moka confessed.

Braedey gulped. He imagined himself being drained completely. Of course, Moka was naked and so was he and... He slapped himself in the face. 'Stupid thoughts.' He thought. Moka was attractive, sure, but she was his friend. Still, the thought of dating her wasn't so unappealing. Maybe he could ask her out... once they got out of this school.

Moka looked at the deep thought look on his face. "Braedey, are you okay? I didn't bite too hard, did I?"

Snapping out of his thoughts, Braedey shook his head. "Nah, I'm okay. Just remember, I'm your friend, not your breakfast. Let's just get to class, OK." Braedey told Moka. She smiled and took his hand as they both strolled into the entrance of the building.

People began to whisper as they watched the pair enter and unnoticed to the two, one girl had her eyes narrowed. She was pretty noticeable by one thing: the pair of big bouncy assets that bounced when she made a move back to the shadows.

~*~*~
(After Class)
(Lunchtime)

Braedey was walking out by the lake, considering he and Moka were going to eat lunch out there. Frankly, Braedey wondered if Moka really needed to eat normal lunch food, or if it was for the sake of disguise. Still, he wasn't going to argue eating lunch with a cute girl. The pink-haired vampire had a few things to do before she could join her friend, but Braedey was more than willing to wait for her.

"As far as schools for monsters go, this place isn't so bad." Braedey commented to himself. "A LOT better than the Kaon Prison Complex back on Cybertron."

"Ohhhhh." A soft voice moaned from the trees.

"Huh?" Braedey blinked as he turned to where he had heard the voice come from.

What he found was a female student stumbling out from the trees. She was wearing a variation of the student's school uniform with a yellow sweater vest instead of the standard green jacket. She appeared to have the same build as Moka; slender figure and fair skin. Her skirt was pretty short and her socks were bunched up on her legs. She had bright ocean blue blue hair that was done up in a ponytail, with a purple hairband just behind the middle of her head, and her face was really cute. But, Braedey's eyes trailed lower... and noticed that she had an impressive pair of boobs too.

'Woah! They're huge!' Braedey blinked in amazement, before he snapped back to reality. 'Don't stare! This isn't the time! She's in trouble!' Braedey called to the moaning girl. "Hey! Are you okay?"

"Ohhh, I think so." The girl moaned weakly, taking notice of the boy, as she looked at him, pretty weakly, her cheeks a small shade of red. "I'm just having trouble standing up."

"Oh, here." Braedey replied as he reached down, holding out a hand to her. "Let me help you up. I can help you see the school nurse."

"Thank you." The girl sighed softly. She reached up and grabbed Braedey's hand before allowing herself to be brought to her feet.

SMOOSH!!

That was before she leaned up into Braedey and she pressed her impressive G-Cup mounds into his chest. Braedey blushed a firetruck red as he felt her rub her big assets against him. It was all he could do not to think impure thoughts at the wrong moment.

"I... I think it's my chest." The girl sighed. "It just feels different today."

'I'll say it's different.' Braedey thought with a blush. 'Why can't the girls back home be like this girl? No! Don't you dare! Bad thoughts! Don't think that way!' If he ever thought like that, Jessie would slap him so hard, he'll be knocked straight into next year. Heck, any girl he didn't know would slap him. "Well... maybe the nurse could... take a look."

"Oh, thank you so much." She sighed with a smile. As Braedey helped her along, she had a wicked scheming smile spread across it.

~*~*~
(Later On)

After a while, they had walked all the way back ot the school ground, and not too far to get to the nurse's office. Braedey held onto the girl, in fear that she would fall over again. She didn't seem too weak, but she seemed to be out of breath. Braedey guessed whatever the poor girl was suffering from, it couldn't have been anemic or from a heat stroke. Braedey looked in front, and saw they weren't far behind to the Nurse's office. "Just hang on a little bit more; we're almost there."

"Oh, you're so sweet." She purred. "You walked me all the way here, with no second thoughts about doing so. You really are a gentleman."

"I'm Braedey, by the way. Braedey Martin." He introduced himself.

"Oh, I know." She smiled.
"Wait. You do?" Braedey blinked.
"We're classmates."
"We are?" Braedey raised an eyebrow.

She nodded, as she explained. "Yeah, I sit in the back of the class, behind Komiya." But she shrugged, and quietly pouted. "But it was pretty obvious that you didn't see me before. You probably don't notice at all, since your attention is always on Moka."

"Well, she is my friend." Braedey confessed.

"Maybe I can change that." The girl whispered in a smirk, but then she started feeling faint again, as she nearly toppled over.

Luckily, Braedey caught her in time, as she leaned on him for support and breathed steadily. Seeing her in such distress, Braedey's decision to get her to the medical facility was confirmed. "That's it. We've got to get you to the nurse's office."

"I'm really sorry. It's all because of this condition with my body." The girl confessed on that, as she got closer to him. "Every now and then, my breasts sort of cramp up."

Braedey cocked an eyebrow as he asked. "A condition?" But when he heard that last part, he blushed up the whazoo, and gulped. "Wait a nanosecond! Your breasts?!"

"Yeah." She answered, and she smooshed into him, rubbing and grinding her breasts into him seductively, as she explained to him. "They get all tight, like they were being squeezed or something. It feels like they're gonna pop open any second. They get so swollen, and they get so tight, don't you see?"

As she continued to rub her impressive chest against him, Braedey did the best he could to resist the urge to grab them himself. Even though he was fighting the urges he was getting from this, it was becoming inbearable with every second. It was almost as if, while she was doing this, he was becoming helpless to do anything. 'Just keep telling yourself; she's a monster like everyone else in this school.' Braedey thought to himself to cool down. But, that stopped as the girl continued to feel herself up to him, as he started to relax. 'But... she's kind of cute, and that feels...'

"Braedey?"

Braedey snapped out of his train of thought, and looked to the girl. "Um, yeah?"

She looked up deeply into his green eyes; an irresistible look of cute innocence was shown in them. Braedey suddenly found himself feeling a little lightheaded. "My name is Kurumu Kuruno. And I want you to be my friend, okay?" Then, almost as sudden, her eyes glowed a bit, sending a sort of allure in him, almost as if her gaze was putting him under a spell.

"Uhhhh." Braedey mumbled, feeling lightheaded and confused. 'Whoa, her eyes are beautiful.' He thought as the daze hit him hard. She smiled, seeing the glazed look upon him, and leaned into him, pressing her boobs into him again. 'And she's got those ridiculously huge boobs!' He looked to her and smiled. "Be your friend? I'd love to be friends with you, Kurumu."

And when her eyes stopped shimmering, Braedey... had this uncontrollable urge to hug and hold her in his arms. And he did so as he instantaneously hugged her, causing her to cry out in a giggle or two. "Ooo! Braedey, what are you doing? You're such a naughty boy!" She hugged him right back, progressively enjoying every second of it. "So..." Kurumu purred as she traced lines up and down Braedey's chest. "I heard you can change into a metal being that no one has ever seen before." Can you show me? Pretty please?"

"Sure." Braedey mumbled in a daze. Raising the Transformatrix, he activated it. He scrolled through the forms he had access to before landing on Bumblebee. Pressing down on the Transformatrix, he let the transformation begin.

But, his body began to change into something else instead of Bumblebee. His body slowly changed into a bird-like structure, as metal began to take over his organic body, also growing to a height of 20 feet. Then, white and golden metallic feathers grew out across the entire body, whilst the head formed into part of an eagle's head. The arms became a large set of wings, his hands just at the wingtips, whilst his feet were now four-toed instead of five, and looked more bird- like with thick armour around it. Finally, the Transformatrix dial was present in the centre of the feathered chest.

"Skyflyer!" He called in a high-flying voice.

"Wow! I've never seen a monster like you before!" Kurumu cried in amazement. She stepped forward and ran her hands across one of Skyflyer's wings. "Hmmm. Feathery and rather lovely looking!"

"Hey, watch it with your hands on my arms." Slyflyer frowned as he backed away. "Using your chest was bad enough."

"Huh?" Kurumu blinked, looking rather shocked that he was acting... normal. "You can think clearly again?"

"What do you mean, I can think clearly again?" Skyflyer frowned. "Why did I change form anyway? Did you do something?"

Before Kurumu could answer, Moka shouted, "Braedey!"

"Oh, hey, Moka." Skyflyer waved with his wing.

"Why did you change into Skyflyer?" Moka asked him, and she noticed Kurumu. "And who are you?"

"Oh, just passing through." Kurumu said innocently while holding in her ire. She then acted like she was swooning, almost as she had just escaped a near-rape crime, as she cupped her face. "Before I bumped into Braedey, I was nearly attacked by some horny and rather sexually assaulting students." And then looked to Braedey all dreamy. "When suddenly, the Hero of my dreams transformed and clobbered then into next Tuesday." She then winked at him. "And in either form, he was so good-looking doing it. Don't you remember?"

Moka looked to Skyflyer, and asked, "Is that true?"

"I..." Skyflyer scratched his head with his left wing. He touched the Transformatrix symbol and in a flash of blue light, he was back in human form. "Maybe, but that was strange. I don't remember activating the Transformatrix, or even remember getting into a fight." Braedey said, as he scratched his head while looking at his Transformatrix. "Weird." But, he did look to her. "But, I do remember you needed to go to the infirmary. You okay?"

"Oh, I'm feeling better. Thanks for the concern." Kurumu replied with a wink. "Hey, Braedey. Let's go to class, okay?" Her eyes then glowed, looking in his eyes, as the same thing that took control of his mind started over again.

Once again, Braedey's eyes glazed over, and he was in a trance, as he mumbled like a zombie. "Sure, Kurumu. Let's go."

Moka nearly froze in her tracks as she saw them both take off. But she shouted to stop him. "Braedey, wait! Hold on!"

"No." He still spoke out in a hypnotic daze. "I don't wanna be your breakfast juice box." That last comment froze Moka with a look of horrified shock on her face. As did Braedey, as he didn't realize what he had just said. 'What in the smelting hell? Why did I say that?'

"She uses you as breakfast?" Kurumu questioned in a mock horrified tone, and turned to face Moka before they disappeared, and smiled victoriously. "That's just so terrible; some friend she is." Once that was said, they disappeared, leaving an emotionally hurt Moka.

~*~*~
(Later On)
(At Class)

However, things changed as soon as Moka left for their homeroom class. As soon as she entered, she saw Braedey, sitting at his desk, and looking out the window. She smiled brightly, knowing that nothing bad had happened to him. But, as soon as she walked forward, she noticed someone sitting next to her desk, and looking at Braedey with a longing in their eyes. Knowing full well as to to who it was, it was the girl; Kurumu Kuruno.

And as Moka walked over to her desk, Kurumu looked at her with a sort of vindictive vicious nature. Unknown to Braedey at this point, though he felt a chill up his spine at this second, the moment Moka sat down and made eye-contact between the new girl, sparks suddenly shot back and forth between the girls.

'I don't get it.' Moka questioned as she looked to Kurumu. 'They just met today, so why is Braedey so... clingly to her?'

Kurumu smirked smugly at Moka. 'Hmph. She's staring right at me. Your time as the school's #1 Beauty's comin' to an end, Moka Akashiya.'

The two girls just locked into each other's eyes, a sudden spark of rivalry/competitive nature locked between the two. It was almost as if sparks of electricity were shooting out towards them. But, as the two were sizing up to scratch one another's faces off, Braedey was going over on what happened earlier.

'What happened? This morning, I just spent time with that girl, Kurumu.' Braedey told himself, going on over in his head as he took notes during the class. 'And even worse, I said that horrible thing about Moka using me as a meal substitute.' He grumbled to himself as he grimaced Moka's arrival. At first he thought, she'd get P-O'ed at him, but she seemed more likely to get into a silent catfight with that new girl. He sighed as he told himself. 'I need to talk to her later after class.'

As both Moka and Kurumu looked at one another in competing rivalry of sorts. Kurumu looked at Moka a little evilly as she thought. 'Just a little more....'

It was just then that the school bell rang signaling the class to be over with. Braedey got up as he turned around... only to find both of the girls gone. He then gulped at this. "Oh, this is not good."

~*~*~
(After Class)

"I can't believe this." Moka fumed as she snapped open a tomato juice can, and drank it. "That over-the-hills floozy. She thinks she can just use Braedey like some sort of glomp toy!" She then finished her drink, as she nearly crushed the can with just one hand as she fumed out even more. "And then there's Braedey! Geez, he's completely gone head over heels for her! What was all that talk about me using him as a substitute for breakfast? I thought he actually cared about me? He just talks smooth just for show! That jerk! Stupid-head! Dummy!"

She finally calmed down, as she tossed the can away. She slumped as she sighed deeply, sounding rather depressed, and looking rather sad as she looked at her feet. "Do I... do I really just use him like a carry-on snack?"

"You, Moka Akashiya!" A familiar voice called out. Moka looked around, alerted by the voice, as it spoke up again. "So... I hear you're a Vampire, eh?" This time, Moka found where the voice called up from: the stairway. There, she saw Kurumu sitting on the railing with her legs crossed and looking down at her with a smug smirk on her face. "That's at least the rumour being spread around about you."

Then, she hopped off the railing, causing some of the students, who didn't hear what she said, to look in horror, as she fell off the stairs. Then, in a surprising turn of events, she landed gracefully in a crouched position, and then stood upright in front of the two girls, letting go of their shock. It didn't escape any male's notice that her skirt had flipped up and revealed her panties on her way down.

"Woah! Look at that girl!"
"White panties!"
"She looks frail, but her boobs are huge!"
"Who knew there was another babe like Moka in the school!"

"My name is Kurumu Kuruno!" Kurumu announced, as she pointed at Moka. "And I'm challenging you for the title of the school beauty! In other words: I'm here to declare War upon you, Moka Akashiya."

Moka blinked for a few moments in utter confusion. She was silent for a moment more, before she pointed to herself. "Me?"

"Yes, you!" Kurumu frowned. But she smiled again as she explained, "You see, I've got this big plan that I've been working on since I got here, but you keep getting in the way." Kurumu struck a seductive pose and explained. "It's a simple yet master plan of mine, ever since I came here. I intend to turn the entire school campus into my personal harem... and to turn all the boys into my love slaves." She then shook her hips and body, allowing her boobs to jiggle again, causing all the boys around to blush madly and spew blood from their noses as she went on. "They were all falling pretty well into my 'Booby' Trap. Plenty of boys were falling into it; I mean, I am a succubus, after all."

"A succubus!" Moka gasped. "But, wait a minute. You can't reveal your true form out loud like that. It's against the rules...!"

"But...!" Kurumu interrupted her, as she frowned, looking at Moka with fire in her eyes. "Ever since the day when you showed up, every one the boys here have been drooling over you when they should be drooling over me! You're interfering with my master plan!"

"But... but...!" Moka sputtered, trying to defend her position, but she was really at a loss for words.

"But... luckily, I have a contingency plan. " Kurumu explained, and then smirked as she pointed out. "And that's where Braedey Martin comes in. A good-looking girl, hanging around a semi-cute foreign fellow like him, that will only advertise one thing and one thing only: Boys desire what they can't have." She then placed her hands behind her head as she shrugged. "When they see me with him, all the boys will drop whatever skank, especially you, they're hanging out and come flocking... to me... right after I dump Braedey's butt like a sack of potatoes."

"What?!" Moka gasped. "That's stupid! Braedey has nothing to do with this."

Kurumu shot back. "So what? I don't care about what happens to him, as long as my Harem plan goes without a hitch!"

It was then that between the two girls, a fiery aura was around them, emphasizing the jealousy and anger that was directed towards one another. Anyone around them saw this, as one of the boys gulped. "Those two are going at each other with a huge unhealthy dose of jealousy. It's gonna be a major cat fight going on."

"There you are, Moka." Braedey called out as he ran over to the girls, getting their attention, especially Kurumu. "Finally. I was looking all over for you girls. You both just took off after class."

"I take it back." One of the boys gulped. "This'll be hell; a real downpour of blood over on this end. I almost feel sorry for Martin."

"Braedey..." Moka smiled, a little relieved to see her first friend ever.

Braedey, looking a little ashamed about what had happened, nervously tried to apologized, "Um, look, Moka... about what happened with me and Kurumu..."

But then suddenly, Kurumu ran over to Braedey and embraced him in a hug, as she cheered. "Braedey, my hero!" She then snuggled up as she rubbed her cheek up to his. "Oh, I missed you so much!"

Not really in the mood for it, Braedey lightly pulled her away as he started out, "Sorry, Kurumu, but I really need to talk to Moka."

However, Kurumu wasn't about to give up yet, as she looked at him in the eye with her eyes shimmering. "Love Charm."

Suddenly, Braedey felt that strange control over him. 'Oh scrap, not again.' His eyes suddenly glazed over in a trance. It was then that he smirked at Kurumu and then spoke out in a deadpan voice, and pulled a smirking Kurumu back into his arms. "I'm sorry... I guess there wasn't anything to talk about..."

"Braedey...?" Moka questioned. She shook her head as she warned him. "Braedey, please! You've got to get away from her now! She's dangerous!"

"Oh, come on, Moka." Braedey said tonelessly as he turned to face Moka. "I think she's sweet."

Pushing it harder for the vampire girl, Kurumu smiled as she shot out, "You know, I just noticed something, even from before. It's Braedey's scent... it's rather intoxicating. Just like that of a human." That earned a stunned look of shocked fright from Moka, but Kurumu ignored that as she went on. "I'm probably guessing that's the reason why you always hanging around him. Just to suck his blood; that you just use him as a substitute for breakfast."

"No, that's not true!" Moka shouted, denying it completely, and looked to Braedey to agree with her. "Braedey, you know I don't see you like that, right?"

"She's right, you know." Braedey spoke out, shouting in his head to stop. 'STOP, DON'T SAY IT!' Kurumu turned away and smirked, making a V-sign for her upcoming victory, as Braedey spoke out hypnotized still. "Maybe that's the reason why you befriended me." Moka looked shocked by this, with a hint of fear and sadness on her face, as the hypnotized Braedey finished. "I guess I'm just a substitute for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." But Braedey shouted in his head, 'NO, THAT ISN'T TRUE! STUPID MOUTH, SHUT THE SLAG UP!'

This earned a huge rumouring crowd from the students present in the hallway. However, Moka didn't care about that as she nearly staggered behind, letting what Braedey had just said to her sink in. "You're... you're wrong, Braedey... " Moka weakly said, as two tears suddenly ran down her cheeks. And then finally, she ran out of there, crying quietly and softly.

Kurumu smiled victoriously. She lightly chuckled at this, seeing the look and the tears go down her former competition's face, "See ya later, Loser!"

~*~*~
(Later On)
(Infirmary)

Kurumu laughed in the infirmary, as she cheered, "Yay! I made that wretched girl cry! I won! I won!" She eyed Braedey who was with her. 'And I won a stud.'

After the little catfight, Kurumu took Braedey to the infirmary, faking an illness so that she could take him somewhere private. The job was almost done, she just had to ensnare him with one final move, and the American exchange student, Braedey Martin, would be her eternal slave. Luckily, the nurse was gone, so the two had the whole place to themselves. Kurumu was sitting on the infirmary bed, as she turned her seductive eyes on to Braedey, who was sitting on a chair next to her.

She couldn't help but imagine what he would be like. She had never bedded anyone yet, much less an American. She was curious as to what it would be like. But right now, she was just so happy that she had won the battle against Moka. So happy, that a purple tail with a diamond tip stuck out, waving around, making her look like a happy puppy getting their favourite treat.

It was just then, when Braedey finally regained control of himself and saw Kurumu, he groaned a little. "Ugh. Wha... what just happened?" As he shook his head a little, he remembered what he had said back in the hallway, and paled. "I can't believe I said that stuff to her." He then looked resolved to himself as he thought. 'No matter what or how I thought about it, I said too much.'

Kurumu smirked went on, only until she saw Braedey standing up and looking serious. "Braedey? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry." Braedey gave her an apologetic look as he turned around to leave. "But I have to go and apologise to Moka. I can't leave things the way they are now."

Kurumu paled at that, retracted her tail almost instantly, and ran up to him. "No, wait!"

Braedey blinked dumbly before Kurumu pulled him closer and planted his face in the middle of her cleavage. If he was in the right state of mind, he would have been panicking at what was going on. As it was, he was just sitting there with his face buried in a girl's breasts. Fortunately, his mind was in the right place, but he was too distracted... and having trouble breathing as he was being smothered by a pair of oversized marshmallows.

"Oh, you're feeling down in the dumps, aren't you?" Kurumu purred as she smothered him for just a moment. "It's okay. Your bosom buddy's here just for you." She then put her hands on his shoulders and made him look up at her. "I know just the thing to make you feel better." Braedey was blushing like crazy as Kurumu spoke softly. "I'll make you feel really good."

~*~*~
(Elsewhere)

Moka sat in between two buildings and sobbed uncontrollably. She was sitting with her back to the wall, with her knees pulled up to her, and resting her head on them. She had taken what Braedey told her pretty hard; in fact, she couldn't get any more depressed by it any further. It was pretty much at that point; she started to wonder why she had become friends in the first place... friends with anyone at all, if she was the one using them completely. Was that really all she thought Braedey as? A quick meal? It couldn't be. Still, it hurt a lot when she heard Braedey accuse her of that.

She buried her head in her knees, sobbing, "I just don't know what to believe anymore."

"How long are you going to sit there and cry?" A tough female voice suddenly spoke out. "You really don't have the time to mope."

"Eh?" Moka gasped. She looked down and saw her rosario was hovering with the centre glowing a blood red. "Who... who are you?"

"I am your other side." The voice answered. "I am using the rosario as a medium to talk to you."

"Ah... but... but why?" Moka asked, stunned by the shock. She had no idea that such communication was possible.

"Because you're being deceived!" Her other side snapped back to her. "That girl told you she was a succubus. They have the ability to control men through a spell called Charm. She did it right in front of you!"

"R-really?!" Moka gasped in shock. "Then that means... Braedey's under her control?"

"Do you honestly think that Braedey Martin would say something so cruel willingly?" Inner Moka asked. "That girl is using her Charm to make him her servant. However, it doesn't seem to have complete control over him. When he was transformed into Skyflyer, her charm broke control almost immediately."

Moka finally pieced it together as she spoke out. "I get it. When Braedey's human, he's under the Charm's control. But in one of his robot forms, the Charm's broken."

"Don't be relieved just yet; that isn't the worst of it." Inner Moka warned.

"What is?" Moka asked fearfully.

"If someone under the influence of Charm kisses the caster, they become the caster's slave for the rest of their lives." Inner Moka explained. "I shudder to think what a vindictive girl like her would do with the power of the Transformatrix on her side."

"Oh, no!" Moka gasped.

"You have to find him before it's too late." Inner Moka warned, and then went silent back in the Rosary.

"But, wait! Where can I find them! Tell me! Tell me!" The Rosario went silent, leaving Moka with questions unanswered. Getting up, she began to make a dash for the main school building. "Braedey, no!"

~*~*~
(Back in the Infirmary)

Kurumu was about to pull Braedey onto the bed to make her final move, but before she could even get her back on the bed, she felt him beginning to struggle. Close enough for Braedey to lean on it, as Kurumu cupped his face, causing him to blush even more. "Uh, W-What are you doing?"

"Shhhh, don't move, Braedey." Kurumu said, with a small blush flaring on her cheeks. "I'm... really nervous about this too." She then flared up her Allure Charm eye at him, causing him to go into another hypnotic trance as she got on her tip toes. "You'll be the first boy I've ever tried this ability on." Then, she leaned in towards his face as she seductively whispered. "And... a girl... never forgets her first. So please... don't run."

'It's no good.' Braedey thought, trying to resist the urge to kiss her, but to no avail. 'I can't move.' She leaned in, getting closer to touching and tasting his lips.

Then suddenly, Braedey snapped out of it and nearly scared Kurumu as he broke her hold. And then suddenly, he clutched to her tightly, in an embracing hold; with his arms around her, and her hands on his shoulders. The succubus gasped at this sudden burst of strength and surprising move. She giggled nervously for a moment, as she smirked. "Hey! Not like that... not so tightly! I told you, it was my first time!" But she smirked, thinking it to be her powers working on him. "I'm a girl; be gentle with me, okay?"

"I'm sorry." Braedey said, earning a surprised and shocked look on Kurumu's face as he looked solemn on this. He then looked down, resting his head to hers as he started out. "I can't do this. I just can't, not when I hurt Moka like that."

Kurumu, after hearing him regain control again, looked distressed seeing her plan fall apart. 'H-H-How can he have broken the spell? One more 'Allure' should do it.' She tried to push him off his grip, desperate to gain him back in her control. However, she couldn't push him away as she tried not to hurt him. 'Wha...? How... how can he be this strong?'

"I said such horrible things to her." Braedey stated, feeling guilty as he finished. "How can I be much of a friend to her, if I'm not with her or by her side when she needs it?" He then sighed sadly. "I'm a terrible friend."

Kurumu's eyes went wide as saucers with shock at this. 'No way! I hit him with a full Allure, and hit him with the full press...' She then lowered her head in shame... and anger as she whispered. "Is that girl really so great to you?" Braedey looked confused as she slowly started to shake with anger. "You like her more than me? Don't you?" And then finally, her anger went overboard as she powerfully pushed him. "I put all that work into seducing you." Kurumu growled, obviously getting ticked off on a high level. "Some of it was embarrassing too! And you just turn me down?!"

Now something was up. Braedey had an instinctual perception of danger and Kurumu was starting to radiate danger in waves. Deciding to try and get out of a bad situation, Braedey attempted to calm her down. "Hey, now just calm down."

"I did all those things to get you in control! I even humiliated myself by acting so weak around you just to get you!" She then looked at Braedey straight in the eye, and boy could he tell she was pretty P-O'ed. "ENOUGH! I'M REALLY MAD NOW!"

And then suddenly, the back of her shirt blasted open, as two purplish spike folds shot out. They were positioned at the point to where her mid-lower back was, and then the spike folds opened up, revealing them to be purple bat wings that stretched out to be twelve feet in length each as they stretched out. She arched her back up as her prehensile devil's tail whipped out. Kurumu then jumped off the ground, and her wings flapped alive keeping her afloat in the air.

"Ooooooh!" Kurumu growled. "If I can't take you from Moka, then I'm going to make sure she can't have you either!"

"I really should stop being surprised by things like this." Braedey gulped.

"Come here!" Kurumu growled angrily as she lunged right at Braedey.

"BRAEDEY, LOOK OUT!" Moka shouted, surprising the two in the room, as she busted in... and delivered a powerful flying kick right at Kurumu's ribs, causing her to get thrown out of the room with a sizeable force. Kurumu crashed through the window, letting out a surprised and panicked scream as she disappeared into the blackened trees. Moka stopped as she huffed all the air out of her lungs with each breath.

"Moka?" Braedey questioned out.

"Braedey, you have to run." Moka warned him, as she explained. "That girl's a succubus; she was using a spell call Allure to control you."

"Oh." But then, Braedey became relieved as he smiled to her. "So, then all that stuff I said to you... it wasn't really me."

Suddenly, they heard Kurumu, laughing across the distance, interrupting their moment. A shot of her tail fired directly at Braedey, ensnaring around his neck like a lasso. And immediately, it yanked him right out through the window. "Braedey!" Moka screamed out as she ran out, and grabbed him by the waist, pulling her along for the speed trip.

However, once Kurumu flew out, she realized the weight of hauling two beings was too much. Too much, in fact, that her tail's grip slipped, and both Braedey and Moka started falling downward to the ground. Braedey wrapped his arms around her, as he reached for the Transformatrix. "Alright, time to fly!"

Pulling up the form of his choice, Braedey pressed down the core to begin the transformation. Braedey's entire body shifted and mutated, as he grew up to 20ft tall. His body was wrapped in a dark green and jet black striped armour skin. A pair of insect-like wings shot out of his back and sat on his back, folded up, with what could be a wasp-like bug front built into his chest, whilst his ankles were spiked, with his feet having two front spiked toes. His legs were slim from the thighs to the knees, whilst below his knees, his lower legs were thick armoured. In addition, his arms were slim and wrapped in black and dark green, whilst his hands had six-digit fingers with spiked tips. His helm had two oval shaped optics, a dark grey face with dark green armour wrapped around his helm, two black stripes on it, whilst two horns were on either side of it, and the front section of the helm tapered down to a pointed end in front of his mouth. A familiar symbol was displayed on its chest.

"Wasp!" The Predacon buzzed, deploying his wings, as Moka landed in his arms, and flew away.

With little to no effort, Wasp landed safely on the ground below, and let go of Moka. It was a moment of relief for them both, nearly falling to their deaths at that moment. But Moka looked to Braedey. "Are you okay?"

"Never been better." Wasp answered, as he knocked his left hand against his chest. "Good thing this form has an exoskeleton like a wasp."

Moka sniffed the air, and realized that a horrible smell was present. Unfortunately, it was coming from the form that Braedey had chosen, as she clenched her nose. "Um, Braedey... I hate to say this but..."

"Yeah, yeah. I know." Wasp whiffed away some of the smell with his wings. "This form stinks, but it's a good flyer."

"Braedey, pull off the Rosario." Moka demanded, earning a huge confused look on the Predacon's face. "I want to fight alongside you; if we both don't fight, we'll both be history."

"Right." Wasp nodded, as he reached for the Rosary. "I just hope the Other You isn't pissed off from what I said about you." But once he tugged at it, the Predacon paled as he squeaked. "Ugh, we have a problem. The rosary's not coming off."

"Wha?" Moka paled in fear. "But that can't be; you pulled it off with ease last time."

"Ewww!" Kurumu gagged as she held her nose, flying over the scene above the two. "Please tell me that's not your true form!"

"It isn't!" Wasp snapped. "It's just one of the only ones I have that can fly without effort!"

"Good." Kurumu smirked. "I wouldn't want to ruin the image I have of you. No prepare to get swatted!" She zoomed in, Wasp nearly paled as he saw the speedy-flying succubus head straight towards him with her claws.

"Look out, Braedey!" Moka shouted as she ran into him, pushing them both out of the way. Kurumu zoomed over them as she sped off to the other side of the room, and turned around to survey her targets... with a little blood on her right clawed fingernails.

"Ugh, Moka... you alright?" Wasp groaned as he got up, with Moka still on top of him. It was then that he heard a small whimpering groan escape from her as he saw her get up off of him, wincing from some pain. It was then that he drew his clawed hand back, and saw blood on it. He paled at this as he saw Moka's back; the back of her shirt sliced up and five claw marks on it, bleeding. He paled as he got on his knees and looked at her with much concern. "Moka! By the AllSpark... we've gotta patch those up!"

"Braedey..." Moka asked, hiding her pain with a smile. "She didn't hurt you, did she?"

Wasp shook his helm. "No, she didn't. But she..."

"That's good... ugh!" Moka winced a little, as Braedey placed his hands on her small shoulders, as she started. "Last time, you risked your own life in saving me." She then smiled a little at him as she stated. "Seeing that we're friends, I should risk mine to save you, as well."

"Moka..." Wasp said, a little touched from what she said.

"Moka Akashiya!" Kurumu shouted as he swoop-dived right at the two. "The rumours of you being a Vampire was just all talk, eh?" As she swooped at them both, her fingernails extending out more and becoming ridiculously sharper. "It's just as well. You two can die as well; die in each other's arms!"

"NO!" Moka shouted, and then brought Wasp's helm close to her as she held him, as she tearfully shouted. "Spare my friend, and kill me instead!" She then looked defiantly at the succubus as she shouted. "I'm the one you want!"

After hearing that, Kurumu sneered at that self-sacrifice moment. "You're still trying to protect your meal, are you?"

"You're wrong!" Moka shouted, getting Kurumu and Braedey's attention. The Succubus stopped in mid-air, as she listened to what Moka was gonna say out loud, wincing from her still-bleeding back. "Braedey isn't a meal; he's been there for me, helping me! He's my first friend and that's something precious to somebody like me!" Her hug on Wasp's helm then tightened, fearing that she might lose him as she continued on. "He protected me; now I want to protect him! I don't want to lose him!"

'Moka...' Braedey thought as he looked at her with a smile.

"Your friend?" Kurumu spat out, her anger returning to her as she charged right back at the two. "DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! Guys exist to become food and slaves to us Succubi! They're meant to submit to you! And I'll kill you before you prove me wrong!"

"No way!" Wasp frowned, as his body became hotter than before, and he opened his wings. "You gotta catch us first!" Picking up speed, Wasp took to the air, transforming into a large dark green/black wasp with the Transformatrix symbol in the centre of the wasp's large head, with Moka on his neck, dodging Kurumu as she sliced through the trees that got in her path instead. The trees then slid downward, a perfect slash mark was shown on their stumps. This made the insect alien gulp as he grimaced aloud. "Yikes, if I'd have been too slow, she would've sliced through me like butter."

"Braedey." Moka pleaded with him, getting his attention. "You've got to drop me. You can't fly with someone weighing you down."

"Forget it." Wasp flew defiant, but accidentally grabbed the Rosario... which snapped off. The Predacon paled at the seal being broken once again, as he gulped. "Aw scrap, talk about really bad timing."

Suddenly, in a crimson flash, Wasp saw that now instead of the Regular Moka, the Inner Moka was now in her place. Moka-sama frowned at the Predacon, and demanded. "Can you put me down? You reek."

Not wanting to face her wrath, Wasp landed the on the ground, and allowed Inner Moka loose, whilst Wasp shifted back to robot mode. But they weren't safe yet, as Kurumu was hovering right before them. But, instead of attacking, she nearly fainted from feeling such enormous monstrous power emanating from the newly transformed Moka.

"The legendary S-Class Monster, the Vampire." Kurumu nearly fainted from it; her brow dripping with sweat from just trying not to faint from such a power emanating from her target. "That energy, is this the true power and form of a vampire?"

Inner Moka just smirked at the terrified expression on Kurumu's face, as she taunted, "What's wrong? I thought you wanted to kill me? Don't' tell me you're getting too chicken?"

Kurumu growled angrily before she took flight and followed. Both fliers were in the sky and one was diving at the other, hoping to disembowel him.

Kurumu hissed, not backing down from this fight. She then pointed out. "I won't lose, even if you're both in different forms! I shoulder an important mission for my people! The race of Succubi is dying out! Therefore, each female has one great mission: to find a worthy male, capable of fathering her offspring!"

"Wha..?" Braedey asked, now seeing the big picture of why Kurumu was doing all of this.

"That's why I wanted to enslave the boys at Youkai Academy. That's why I tried to enslave Braedey!" Then, she was starting to swell up tears as she shouted out, thinking of her people. "Because surely one of them is monster enough to be my destined other. My 'Mate of Fate' as it were!" Then, she glared daggers at both Wasp and Moka, with tears streaming down them. "But you all ruined it all! Now I'm gonna make you all pay for this!"

"Moka." Wasp whispered to the Inner Moka. "When you see a chance, you go for it." Before the Vampire could even ask, let alone scold back for ordering her around, Wasp flew up in the air, and blew a raspberry at the succubus. "Neener neener neener!" He laughed, as he stuck his tongue out at Kurumu.

"Get back here!" Kurumu hissed as she lunged for him again, forgetting all her frustrations for Moka.

The angry succubus lunged at Wasp again, aiming to slice off his wings. He turned to see if she was on his tail , and wasn't disappointed to see Kurumu. Within inches of hitting Wasp's body, the Cybertronian Wasp shot up into the air, avoiding the attack.

"Take this!" Wasp buzzed before shooting streams of dark green slime out of his hands.

Kurumu was hit with the green slime, which pushed her down towards the ground. She hit a tree, but the dark green slime then solidified into a jelly. The succubus struggled with the substance, but it was proving uncuttable by her nails.

"Gross!" She gagged. Finally, she pulled off the slime, and saw Wasp hover in front of her. She snarled as her claws sharpened. "Why you! I'm gonna...!"

"You're going to do what?" Inner Moka spoke up behind her. The Succubus froze up, as she felt her tail being snugged, almost as if it was being pulled at. And it was, as she looked around, and saw that Inner Moka had snuck behind her the entire time she chased Wasp, just so the Vampire could get behind her.

"N-No!" Kurumu shouted defiantly. "I can still...!"

"You should've quit while you're ahead." Inner Moka seethed, as she yanked Kurumu's tail painfully, and jumped over her. "KNOW YOUR PLACE!" She then delivered a powerful kick to the succubus's stomach. However, the immense strength and power that she now possessed, sent her flying across the forest, and straight to the ground, skidding along the ground as she was knocked unconscious.

Wasp flew to Inner Moka as he laughed. "AHAHAHA! Serves ya right!" However, he didn't notice Moka even try to laugh at all, but just hop to where Kurumu had crashed into. "Oh no." Wasp muttered, as he flew after her. "This can't possibly be good."

~*~*~
(Kurumu's Location)

Kurumu, who was knocked out for only a few minutes, woke up, feeling sorer than ever. She flapped her wings, making sure that they were working still, and used her arms to lift herself up as she knelt upward. Though she fell back on her hands, leaning a bit, gasping for air as a sharp pain hit her chest. She remembered how Moka suddenly transformed like that, and with immense speed and strength, knocked her out with one blow.

She mentally cursed herself. 'Dammit! Dammit, why am I so weak? And to be beaten by her nonetheless?' However, she realized her plan was over with, now that she was defeated. Fighting the urge to cry, she whimpered. "What am I... what am I supposed to do now?"

"I can think of an answer." Inner Moka landed nearly five feet from the succubus. Kurumu nearly paled in fear, seeing that Inner Moka wasn't going to give up fighting her. The Succubus nearly cowered in fear, being shadowed by such enormous and demonic energies.

Whimpering, she bowed her head, and quivered. "I'm sorry... I'll stop, I promise. Please..."

"After what you've done, I hardly believe any promise you'd make." Inner Moka hissed. "So I'll do you a favour and chop off those wings and tail, so that you won't fly ever again."

Kurumu was shaking at this point, tears started to form in her eyes as she whimpered. "N... no, not that. Please forgive me..."

"Moka, stop!" Wasp shouted, as he flew over and landed, standing in front of Kurumu, transforming back into Braedey, and shielding her.

Inner Moka sneered in annoyance as she snarled. "Get out of the way." He then pointed to Kurumu, making her flinch, as he stated. "Not only did she trick you, but she tried to kill you as well."

"I know." Braedey replied, still standing in between the two, hoping to do his best to reason with her. "But, I also know now Kurumu's intentions were not malicious in any way." This caused Kurumu to look up to them both in surprise, as she saw the boy she had manipulated and was trying to kill a while ago, suddenly defend her.

"Oh, really?" Inner Moka asked as she pointed to the succubus. "And how do you know that?"

"Because, deep down, you know that too." Braedey answered with a genuine smile to her, causing the more mature Vampire girl to look confused at him. "Because, when I look at you, and at her, I just know... you both are not in the least bit bad people at all." He then slowly but cautiously walked to Inner Moka and placed in her hand the Rosary, and looked to her. "Right now, you look bad.... So please... don't prove me wrong about you. I know we can all get along as friends now."

Kurumu just looked at the two for a moment, slightly stunned that she was being protected by this boy nonetheless. What Braedey said about being friends, him protecting her, was just too much for her heart to take. Finally, in a mixture of sadness and happiness, the blue-haired succubus started to cry at that moment, wiping away at her tears.

Finally, the Inner Moka closed her eyes and lets out a small smile, sighing in defeat. She then looked at Braedey as she responded. "Don't be so serious." She brought her right hand up, still holding on to the Rosario. "Braedey Martin, you misunderstood. I just didn't want her to steal you. Your blood's too precious to give up. Don't mix me up with the Outer Moka; I'm nothing like her."

Braedey cocked an eyebrow as he shook his head, and gave out a half-smirk. "Keep telling yourself that."

Inner Moka shook her head, as she snapped the Rosary back on, returning back to the Normal Moka. She then collapsed forward, being caught by Braedey in the process. For both the boy with the most powerful device in the world, and the cute/sexy vampire girl that was his friend, it was just another day for the two. But, one thing popped into Martin's head; a question that would haunt him for as long as he was attending Youkai: which was the real Moka?

~*~*~
(The Next Day)

Things had returned to normal as both Moka and Braedey were walking towards the school that day. But along the way, Moka had told him how she knew he was in danger. To say the least, he was deeply surprised by what he had learned. "So, the other You spoke to you through the Rosario?"

"Yeah, it was kind of surprising." Moka replied aloud. But then, she looked worried, and was a bit frightened when she spoke her thoughts out. "I wonder if that means the seal is starting to break."

Braedey gulped as he muttered. "I hope it's not because of me." He thought about it, and wondered if the seal did break, how would the Inner Moka, perhaps the true Moka, would be around him? He shook his head of the negative, and shrugged. "Well, that Inner Moka... she may not think it, may not even admit it." He then looked to the Moka he knew now. "But you're both my friends, and I don't care nonetheless..." He unbuttoned his collar, exposing his jugular vein, and smirked. "Drink to your heart's content."

At such an invitation, all Moka could do was blush profusely at such a declaration. She smiled at Braedey's resolve, and leaned close to him. "Oh, Braedey..."

"Good Morning." Kurumu called from behind, startling the two to break away from their lovey dovey moment. The succubus girl held out a small basket, wrapped and clothed, as she smiled. "Hi, Braedey. I made some cute little cookies for us. Just so we can share them together; I hope you like them."

The two stunned a bit, as Braedey asked, pointing to himself. "Um, okay. But why did you make them for me?"

Kurumu blushed a little as she closed her eyes, looked away, and playfully smiled. "Oh come on, you tease. Didn't I mention that I needed to find my 'Mate of Fate'?" She then looked at Braedey as she answered. "Well, I discovered last night... it was you!"

Everyone was quiet for a minute, until both Braedey and Moka finally shouted out, "WHAAAAAAAAA?"

Kurumu nodded as she ran over to Braedey, nearly chest-pressing him again. "It's your fault, you know. Seeing that you nearly risked your life to protect me like that. Even when you weren't in one of your true forms. I mean, would have to suspect that of a doppelgänger." She then squealed as she nearly screamed out. "That gentle nature, those good looks, that human scent... and all that animal aggression in one handsome package! I'm in love with you!"

Moka growled at that and took Braedey's free arm as she pulled him away. "You've barely known him for a few days! You can't just fall in love with him on the spot!"

"I can too, and he is so!" Kurumu frowned as she pulled Braedey back by his torso. "We're meant to be!"

Braedey was starting to get a headache, as the girls started playing tug of war with his arms. What had he gotten himself into now?

"No, he's mine!" Moka lunged forward and bit his neck. "CHU!"

"OW!" Braedey exclaimed. "Why does this always happen to me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.5K 378 19
A Prison School fanfic!
359K 13K 60
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...
10.7K 615 104
Fate can be cruel, few people can claim it has been kind and fewer still can say they were given a second chance. Pyrrha failed atop the tower, dying...
11.7K 894 21
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ถ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ? โž in which yeona sends messages to her ex-boyfriend instead of her best friend, and she...