●AKATSUKI BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS●

Bởi Rita304_V2

NEW BOOK! y/n is your name. f/n is your family name. The characters in the story are Pein - Hidan Kakuzu - D... Xem Thêm

First meeting
Proving your worth
He makes you blush
You get hurt
Something is wrong
You use your charms
You do something nice
Accidental gropes
Time with his partner
They realize their feelings
Confession
The ship
Playing with their hair
You go on a date
When you cry
Make them blush
He is sick
Sleep together
Wake up
Secrets
When you fight / He hurts you
When he cries/apologies
Getting caught kissing
He sees you naked
None accidental grope
The truth~
The truth 2
You get possessive/over protective
It's your birthday
He is being a pervert
Deidara - First time
Zetsu - First time
Obito - First time
Nagato - First time
Kisame - First time
Kakuzu - First time
Itachi - First time
Hidan - First time
Sasori - First time
The morning after
He turns into a kid 1
He turns into a kid 2
He turns back
Jealousy
He scares you
When he gets hurt
Laundry day
Meeting konoha shinobi
His past stories
You leave for a mission
The mission
I quit the Akatsuki!
He gets the news
Come back!
Bath time
Unusual friendships
You tease/seduce him
You get sick/hurt
You are preggers!
Unusual friendships 2
You scare him
First kick
You have a miscarriage
He has a nightmare
Meeting konoha shinobi 2
Birth
He holds the baby
Daddy/baby moments
The Devil's covet valley
The Devil's covet Valley 2
My personal covet
The Family Reunion
Aftermath cuddles
See their partner naked
The babysitter
The hidden truth behind their parents
You fight
You runaway
Seeking refuge
He comes back
Meeting konoha shinobi 3
The clash!
Judgment day
Trial Aftermath
Unexpected visitor
His birthday
Getting caught
The kids leave
Mission gone wrong
The kids get hurt
Rescue
Announcement

Cuddles

4.9K 94 24
Bởi Rita304_V2

small dose of fluff because I felt like it~

If you got some pregnancy related chapter ideas you want, just tell me because I hate children and babies and kids and wouldn’t flinch to see em all drop dead~ (unless it was Akatsuki baby bois).
It is hard to come up with this stuff alone, so if you got any fluffy suggestions go ahead and request ^^

Enjoy🌻~

PEIN

You were overlooking a few Amegakure shinobi, as they brought in some weapon shipments across the border in the heavy rain. It was a long day of work and you just wanted this last task to be over, so you can carry on the next and head over to some place warm. Wing like shadows cast on the ground in front of you and you turned around to see Konan landing next to you, dispersing her paper wings around. “I’ll take care of this Y/n. You may head back”

You thanked her and jumped away from the tall structural building towards the main tower in the heart of Amegakure. You walked into the tower overwhelmed by the warm air that blew into your face upon entry, since your body was freezing from the harsh weather outside.

“Angel? You are back?” Nagato spoke appearing from the end of the hall with a smile. You went to him and he noticed your wet hair and blue lips. He touched your face “Oh my you are freezing… Come on let me take care of you before you get sick” He said taking your hand in his.

He readied you a warm bath and waited for you to come out, then put on your fluffy robe and sat you on the bed wrapping a blanket around your body and handed you some tea. You smiled at all this cute actions and thanked him “You shouldn’t have went through the trouble…I can take care of myself you know”

“I know you can, but that won’t stop me from pampering my sweet girl when I get the chance” he said until a flash of lightening lit the entire room and loud boom of thunder crashed around making you tense up. He looked at the window “I hope Konan made it back safe as well… this storm is really getting severe”

“The men were almost done when I was there, so I guess she did” You said taking a sip of your tea as another wave of thunder and lightning boomed making you jump. Nagato noticed and laughed “You are afraid of the thunder?”

“Not entirely…. When I was young my father told me that storms were a sign that the kamis were angry at us humans… I think he said that for me to behave but it still creeps me out to this day” ( True story. This is inspired by my mom XD)

He couldn’t help but smile and crawl into bed, siting behind you and pulling you to lean back on his chest as he wrapped the blanket around both of you to hug you tight “Nothing will hurt you as long as I’m around that’s a lifetime promise” He whispered and kissed your cheek making you blush as another wave of the storm hit but this time you weren’t afraid and spent the entire night cuddled in his arms.

HIDAN

Now that you weren’t going on missions with Hidan anymore, he felt like he lacked a big part of his routine. He missed you messing around with him and pissing Kakuzu off. He missed fighting with you and teasing you and your demon, that would eventually earn him a slap or a punch. 

As soon as he returned from his mission, he hurried to your room to see if you had returned from your mission with Konan, but to his luck you didn’t. So he just lay on the bed doing nothing but waiting for you to get back. After hours, you got back and entered your room then smiled seeing Hidan asleep on your bed hugging your pillow. You closed the door and moved the pillow away then slid into bed with him. He opened his eyes and smiled “Fucking finally. You’re back” 

You nodded and kissed his forehead softly making him smile some more “You know… it feels really weird now” he said

“Why?”

“Well I used to go on missions to kill for Jashin sama without a second thought but now…I just want to come back alive and in one piece… Just to see you”

“Awww you are too sweet… if only others saw, what I see in you” You said nuzzling your nose on his 

He smirked “I don’t think that is a good idea… I got a fucking image to keep” 

You chuckled and buried your face in his neck trailing kisses up to his jaw making him hum in delight at the attention “you don’t want to start anything…do you?” 

You pulled away with a pout “Can’t I kiss my boy without ending up worn out and naked?” 

He laughed wrapping his arms around you “No promises baby. You don’t know what you do to me….Every little thing you do drives me fucking insane”

You pouted and turned your back to him “No more affection then. I don’t want this to escalate” 

He smirked and hugged you tight spooning your body making you gasp “Careful! Don’t squeeze too hard or else Hidan junior will get pissed at you” 

He chuckled at the nickname and kissed your shoulder “Best bitch in the world”  

KAKUZU

you got out the shower, drying your hair and started getting ready for bed. There was a small knock on the door and it opened. Kakuzu walked in looking at the ground then glanced up at you with a guilty look "Have you come to your senses yet?"

You frowned looking away from him and got into bed "Have you?"

He sighed and got close "Y/n…you know that I love you...but I can't do this"

"Why not!?" You snapped 

He sat next to you "Do you really see me being a father?...I'm a monster...I'm selfish and cold...children on the streets cry when they see me...you really think I would be comfortable knowing that I brought a child into this world, who is going to hate me for not securing a better life…For raising them while being on the run constantly? For not always being there for them? For bringing them into this awful world that is full of corruption and hate?"

You teared up a bit, as he took your hand in his and you spoke "If not now....then when Kazu?...you are talking about things that may or may not happen...you are worrying about nothing. We have survived for so long and so will they…It is what we do best…. We survive"

He looked at you with regret until you hugged him tight "you will be a great father... just like yours and even better...Just give this little one a chance. Please….I’m sure you will be happy that I convinced you otherwise someday in the future"

He hugged you tight and kissed your neck feeling a bit conflicted. "I will" he whispered and pulled you close, laying you down on the bed with his arms wrapped protectively around you. You kissed him softly then cuddled into his chest “I believe in you… you are all I got, you know… losing you would be the death of me” you said

“I’ll only be doing this for you y/n… if this is what you truly want, then I’ll go for it… anything for my little girl” He said

You laughed “You are a real daddy now”

He chuckled and cuddled with you tighter as you fell asleep.

DEIDARA

He sure got a scolding from Pein for his reckless act. Pein was furious because it was like he lost a good asset to his organization. You assured him that it was alright and you would continue working for him, until he finally calmed down and dismissed the two of you, so he could take the time to think. 

Deidara took your hand in his as he walked down the hall with you and you spoke “You think he will be alright with all this?”

“tch I wouldn’t even care. You are my girl and that is my child. He has no say in this hm” 

“You think he would ever consider killing us?” You asked worriedly

“Kill us? He needs us un!” He stopped and looked at you deeply “You know what, you seem too nervous and stressed. How about I take you out to relax...maybe a hot spring un?"

You shook your head "high temperature water is bad for the baby"

He thought then smiled "let's go to that sushi place you like so much hm?"

But you shook your head once more "Raw fish should also be avoided during pregnancy"

He frowned "Geez you can’t do anything fun...Now I know why pregnant women are so cranky for hm"

You looked down sadly “Sorry for being such a fun kill… I just need to be really careful or I will be mentally scarred, if something happened to this baby”

He smiled and cupped your cheeks in his hands “Hey we can have loads of fun still… Come on I’ll take you somewhere nice” He said pulling you outside the hideout. He summoned his bird and helped you up then took off into the sky with his arm wrapped securely around you. You didn’t know where he was going, until you reached a small area with dense trees. There was a small spring seeping out of the mountain side and a soft wind was blowing around carrying the scent of fresh bloomed flowers. He sat you down on the edge of the small formed pond and took off your sandals then dipped your feet into the water. You expected it to be cold but it was so warm causing your entire body to relax. He smiled “You like?”

You nodded “This is so soothing and warm” you said moving your feet into the water

He took off his sandals and did the same, sitting next to you and wrapping his arm around your shoulder to pull you closer. “I know you are very scared about all this un…I’m scared too…but I won’t give up such a chance. It took a lot of energy to convince Pein but it’s worth it yeah”

You looked at him deeply “Why do you want this child so badly despite being so young?”

He bit his lip and looked at the water “I…I want to redeem myself before I die un”

“What do you mean?”

“We are shinobi…we may not live forever and I still have so much regrets concerning my mother and the way I was raised… I want to give this child the things I never had yeah…maybe then I will feel better about myself…maybe this kid will inherit my art views un”

You felt your heart hurt from hearing that and hugged him tight cuddling into his side in silence as he leaned his head on yours.

SASORI

You walked into Sasori's room seeing him fiddling with some puppet joints on his workbench sunken deep into his work to the extent he didn’t hear you walk in. You hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek, making him stop his work and sigh. You felt his annoyance and let go "Sorry...I just thought I would enjoy this while it lasts" 

He turned to look at you "while it lasts?...what do you mean?"

You bit your lip and looked down "well you are going to change back into your puppet body soon to go on your big missions...you will go back to being an emotionless puppet"

He looked at you deeply and let go of his tools, then took your hand and pulled on to the bed to sit. "It isn't like I’m going anywhere you know...I think you are overreacting about this"

You sighed "Yeah, you are right...maybe it is the hormones talking...I just" you caressed his cheek and passed your hands through his soft red hair "I'm going to miss your warm touch"

He took your hands in his and looked at you deeply "I promise you...nothing will change. My feelings for you remain...you already have a part of me within you...I want to stay like this but...I can't. It is unfair for you I know but...I have to go back to my other body, if I want to survive all this...I'm in a weakened state and Hiruko can only do so much in armor....please understand" he said 

"I understand" You pulled him close from the back of his head laying his forehead on yours "Can I enjoy these few weeks with you by my side?"

"Of course" He nodded and adjusted himself on the bed next to you placing your head on his chest. You closed your eyes hearing he soft heartbeat and took in his scent rubbing your face against his neck enjoying the texture of his soft skin. Sasori wrapped his arms around you pulling you into his lap and leaned back on the bed holding you tight. 

You smiled feeling his warmth as one of his hands strayed down your side to your stomach rubbing it gently feeling the small bump. He was proud and felt guilt about his decision but he wouldn't want to change this for anything. He loved you truly and this child.

KISAME

You sat with Kisame on a tree branch enjoying the view and sun while you thought about potential names for your new bundle of joy. You leaned your head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around you.

“How about…Kichiro or Kiyoshi ?” He asked and you frowned “Those are all boy names… what if it is a girl?”

He thought and smirked “if it’s a girl then how about Kimiko?” 

You looked at him “Why do all the names start with ‘Ki’?”

“Well it is the first letter of my name… In my clan, it is tradition to use the first letter the father’s name for the child. Actually it is like this in many clans, not just mine… I just thought you would be more traditional when it comes to these things” he said with his usual smile

You shook your head “I don’t know…I want to break from those traditions…Unless you want to name the child after your mother or father… then I wouldn’t mind, if you would like to honor them” 

He sighed “No… I’d rather keep the past as past… We need new names for the new blood” 

You smiled and cuddled into his side “You think they will have sharp teeth and gills?” 

He looked at you worriedly “W-would you want them to?...Do you see anything wrong with that?” He asked worriedly and you shook you head “As long as they don’t bite me from the inside then I’m satisfied”

“Well I heard Hoshigaki genes are pretty dominant, so we will just have to wait and see” he teased 

You squealed excitedly covering your face with your hands “I hope they have your smile! Then I’d melt to bits…they’d be so cuuute~” 

He chuckled and blushed a bit seeing you looking at his smile like a fan girl “How you manage to make a demon shark blush is beyond me” He said and leaned your head back on to his chest for you to cuddle once more.

ITACHI

You sat on the rooftop with Itachi looking at the nighttime stars shimmering in the sky. “Pein sama told me what happened with Deidara… I’m glad he showed up before things got out of hand” Itachi spoke, breaking the silence.

You looked at him “I feel like I’m under constant surveillance with him around”

“Well you aren’t wrong. That is one of his abilities” Itachi spoke and you took his hand in yours “Hey Itachi…you are going to be a father soon…so what about Sasuke?” 

He tightened his grip on your hand “I…I was going to fight him til death…I want him to get stronger so he can overcome me because I don’t know how longer I will get to live with these failing lungs” 

You looked at him sadly but he continued “That was originally my plan, but now it is different… ever since I met you my perception of the Uchiha and their abilities have changed. everything I believed in was wrong…Hate doesn’t make you stronger… loved ones do…striving to protect someone or something makes you stronger than those driven by hate…he is already on a dark path but my aim now is to steer that around…I want my little brother back….he needs to learn the truth about me and the clan…and you” He said looking at you deeply

You blushed a bit and smiled “I…I never knew my failures inspired you this much Itachi…but whatever you choose to do I hope you take into consideration this little one right here”

He rolled onto his side placing his hand on your stomach and smiled “of course…you are both my top priority”

You smiled and got closer laying your head on his arm and cuddling into his chest “Thank you” 

He smiled and hugged you close kissing your face “How about we go inside where it’s warmer. Wouldn’t want you catching a cold”

You nodded and got up so that you can both cuddle in bed.

ZETSU

You waited for Zetsu to enter after Sasori left. The bicolored man came in, giving you a wary look “Is it safe to come in?” 

You nodded “Yeah” 

“If it is not safe can you beat up Kuro instead?... I mean he is the one who got you pregnant” Shiro asked 

You smiled “I’m sorry Shiro…Sasori helped get rid of the pain for now and I just wanted to see you because my hormones are overflowing and I feel like crying”

He smiled and split in two then both side sat by your side on the bed taking your hands in theirs. “**I’m sorry for causing you so much pain beautiful**”

You bit your lip feeling tears in your eyes “I’m happy….but I’m also so scared”

They both leaned in close to hug you tight “Go on and cry just let it out. We are here for you” 

Your tears fell and you hugged them tight. Kuro pulled away and placed his hand on your stomach “**He is growing so fast…I can almost feel the small rapid heartbeats**” 

You looked at him deeply “He?... you think it’s a boy?” 

Shiro smiled “We aren’t sure yet. Kuro said he had a hunch…but between you and me I really hope this child ends up looking like you instead of him”

You chuckled as Kuro frowned “**Heh as long as the child doesn’t have your jagged up teeth then its fine!**”  he snapped at Shiro making him chuckled some more

“Kuro don’t listen to him. I think you are adorable” You said cupping his cheek and giving him a soft kiss making Shiro jealous. You then turned to Shiro and gave him a kiss as well.

“I’d like it, if you were merged together because it takes less effort” You said but they pushed your body down on the bed and sunk under the blanket leaning their heads on your shoulders “We prefer to be separated when cuddling” Shiro spoke

“**so we can cuddle you from all sides and keep you warm**” Kuro continued 

You smiled and closed your eyes as they both placed their hand on your prominent bump. “I hope it’s a girl **No! it is obviously a boy** No…I want a baby girl that looks just like y/n! **….Actually I wouldn’t mind that either. Y/n is beautiful**” they bickered as you drifted off into sleep.

OBITO

There was only one word you would describe the Akatsuki after a long time of continuously patching these boys up and that’s ‘handful’. When they go on dangerous missions you are forced to follow them there to that location and mend their wound, so they wouldn’t waste any time going back and forth to their destinations. If you are lucky Obito or Zetsu would be around and help transport you there in seconds. Sometimes, Deidara gives you a ride on his bird but if you are unlucky, you have to run there yourself. 

You got back after a long journey to and from the land of grass, then dropped on to the bed tiredly. It was really hard to manage without Obito around but you had to work for yourself instead of becoming such a dependable burden, not that he minded. 

You felt a strong headache coming on and it was like your entire body just shut down. You didn’t want to move or even breathe from the exhaustion. Tobi walked in through the wall and titled his head “Y/n chan? Are you alright?” 

You shook your head and he quickly got close “OH MY Y/N CHAN!!! WHAT’S WRONG?!” 

You looked at him obviously annoyed and place your finger on his mask where his mouth is supposed to be “Shhh baby…. Not so loud please… I got a headache and I’m tired” 

He nodded and reached for his mask removing it then passed his gloved hand through your hair “*Do you want me to get you anything?*” He spoke in a soft voice and you shook your head then opened your arms to him. He smiled talking off the metal armor that was attached to his pants and shoulders and got into bed with you, hugging you tight and peppered your face and neck with kisses as his hand rubbed you stomach gently. You laughed feeling ticklish from all the soft kisses and pushed him away slightly “Obito~ don’t”

He smirked and continued to kiss down your throat to your shoulder making you giggle some more “Stop~ you’re making my headache worse” 

He chuckled and hugged you tight “*Sorry y/n chan~*” He sang trying to copy Guruguru playfully. You laughed and hugged him tight until he quickly sat up “*I almost forgot!... I got you something*” He said and stood up reaching for his cloak, digging through the pockets then got back with something hidden behind his back “*Close your eyes*”

You did as he said and felt him take your hand and slip something on to your pinky finger. You opened your eyes to see a small moonstone ring and smiled “Obito… it’s so adorable… but you shouldn’t have…You don’t need to buy me with jewelry”

He smiled and laid back down “*Well I didn’t buy it… This belonged to my mother… that is what my grandmother said at least… She wore it when she was pregnant with me. Apparently mother was a big fan of gemstones and their spiritual connections…they say moonstones are the symbol of fertility. They mess with a woman’s chakra to increase her perception and intuition, and clean away any negative emotions, because it connects directly to the heart and regulates her hormone levels… I don’t know how much of that is true because I always thought it was a load of crap. Regardless…I still want you to have it*” he said 

You smiled and hugged him tight “I want this child to grow up to be as pure as you, Obito”

You were happy cuddling into him but he had a sad look as he leaned his chin on your head <*A pure as me?... Am I even pure?... Would this child really strive in a world like this?….Have I strayed from my main path?*> He thought and closed his eyes feeling your steady breath on his neck as you slept. <*I know one thing… I wouldn’t give up this moment for the world*>

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

4.8K 185 22
Kisame Hoshigaki had always been a ruthless Akatsuki member, but what happens when he develops a soft spot for a mysterious woman from his past? (COM...
1.5M 30.4K 58
A set of scenarios with Itachi, Kisame, Hidan, Kakuzu, Tobi and Deidara. Some strong language and suggestive themes may occur.
41.7K 792 10
Akatsuki x reader HC, drabbles, scenarios, etc. The first couple of chapters were written long ago and really suck, so sorry. Gender Neutral Reader P...