My True Love!!! Gohan and Me...

By JanaeH

BOOK ONE: Tania is a normal eighth grade teen, never had fallen in love since most guys her age just bullies... More

Chapter 1: Meet Tania Ayame
Chapter 2: School Life
Chapter 3: Devastated Emotions
Chapter 4: The Day My Life Changed Forever
Chapter 5: Lost
Chapter 6: Learn To Control Energy
Chapter 7: Overcoming Fear
Chapter 8: The Return Of An Old Foe
Chapter 9: The Kids Who Will One Day Become Heroes
Chapter 10: Cell's Revenge
Chapter 11: Caring For Another
Chapter 12: Tania's Connection To Eternal
Chapter 13: Meeting The Champ And His Daughter
Chapter 14: A Gift For Gohan
Chapter 15: A Tragic Love Story Part One
Chapter 16: A Tragic Love Story Part Two
Chapter 17: A Tragic Love Story Part Three
Chapter 18: A Tragic Love Story Part Four
Chapter 19: A Tragic Love Story Part Five
Chapter 20: A Tragic Love Story Part Six
Chapter 21: A Tragic Love Story Part Seven
Chapter 23: Tania Possessed?
Chapter 24: Into The Hyperbolic Time Chamber
Chapter 25: Tania vs Vegeta
Chapter 26: Memory Lost
Chapter 27: Death Of Two Warriors
Chapter 28: Attempt Of Purifying A Evil Heart- Gohan vs Tania
Chapter 29: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part One
Chapter 30: Search For The Seven Magical Dragonballs Part Two
Chapter 31: Which Z Fighter Will Wield The Ancient Sword, Wisheater?
Chapter 32: Gohan's Heart Tested- Courage/Bravery
Chapter 33: Gohan's Heart Tested- Honor/Honesty/Wisdom
Chapter 34: Gohan's Final Test- Strength/Love
Chapter 35: The Final Battle Begins
Chapter 36: A Hero's Return And Tania's True Feelings Revealed
Chapter 37: Hope? I Love it!
Chapter 38: Danger For Everyone
Chapter 39: Gohan's Suffering, Tania's Decision
Chapter 40: Gohan Cries
Chapter 41: The Imperishable Bond Between Tania and Gohan
Chapter 42: All That Matters
Chapter 43: First Date- Light in a Pendant Necklace
Chapter 44: Gohan's Animal Friends
Chapter 45: Happy Birthday Gohan!
Chapter 46: Until Tomorrow...
**BONUS CHAPTER** -1
**BONUS CHAPTER** -2
**BONUS CHAPTER** -3
**BONUS CHAPTER**-4
**BONUS CHAPTER**-5
**BONUS CHAPTER**-6
**BONUS CHAPTER**-7
**BONUS CHAPTER**-8
**BONUS CHAPTER**-9
FANART CONTEST?!
FUTURE GOHAN STORY!
**BONUS CHAPTER**-10
To Every One Of My Supporters
Fictional Crushes
Most Inspirational Characters
Origin Of My 2 Gohan Story Titles
Most Inspirational Quotes Part 1
Origin Of My Story Titles Part 2
Hottest Anime Guys
Q&A - 1
Q&A - 2
Most Difficult Characters For Me To Write A Romance About
Shippers: Gonia vs NaruNia 😂
DBZ Guys: Date Or Pass
Yaoi and Yuri - My Thoughts (SPOILERS)
Nia/Tania With Their Feelings (Gonia vs NaruNia)
Best Cosplays
Netflix Or Chill - Anime Guys
Q&A - 4
Rest In Peace, Akira Toriyama 😭🙏🏽🕊️

Chapter 22: Fading Energy

3.7K 97 12
By JanaeH

Chapter 22: Fading Energy

"I wonder how Gohan is doing?" I ask myself as I continued to wash some dishes. Ever since yesterday, I couldn't get my mind off of him. It's sort of like i'm obsessed with the thought of him. Weird...

After setting the last plate inside a cabinet, I went outside to take a walk. This time I made sure not to get myself lost and even if I did, i'll just push myself off the ground and look around my surroundings from above.

I laughed as I remembered how I ran for my life from that ferocious dinosaur. It was such a good thing that Gohan was around otherwise I would've been eaten alive.

Wow, it feels like I came here just yesterday. Meeting Gohan and his friends changed my life forever.

"So..." Says a voice from behind. "I take it you're Tania."

Instinctively, I turned around and saw a beautiful young woman with silver hair and blue eyes. "Yes my name is Tania, but who are you? How do you know my name?"

The woman slightly smiled and placed her hand on her heart. I watched in surprise as I saw that the girl had a white glowing tail.

She's... a saiyan?

"Hold on..." I mumble.

This woman... She looks like the girl that was in my strange dream. That can't be... Nothing is making any sense! What was her name though? I can't remem- huh?

All of a sudden as the silver haired woman's body began to glow a bright pink, my body began to do the same. The tighter she clenched onto her heart the more stronger her energy got. Soon, I began to feel paralyzed as more of my energy was being taken out of my body.

"W-What are you doing to me?!"

"I've searched for you for many eons..." She tells me. Soon, she began to walk towards me with a evil grin displayed on her face. I couldn't budge an inch!

Eventually, the girl wrapped her glowing white tail onto my neck  and lifted me off the ground. "Tania, don't you know why you were sent to this world?"

I struggled to unwrap her tail from my neck. More and more of my energy was being drained from my body as time passed.

It feels like s-she's starting to suck out my soul! What am I suppose to do?

"I'll tell you why. I need your abilities to defeat a powerful enemy. If I become complete I will have the power to defeat it." She explaines.

"W-What are y-you talking a-about?" I struggle to talk.

"I'm saying that i'm going to get rid of your existence!" The white tailed girl clarifies.

There was no way I was gonna let that crazed woman get rid of me that easily. Closing my eyes, I focused my whole energy and released it straight at her. Thankfully, I succeeded to atleast have her drop me to the ground.

Immediately, I held out my palms and blasted powerful energy waves at her. I don't know why, but I felt some pain throughout my body as my blast made contact with her. Once the smoke cleared, I saw that the saiyan girl had a couple of scratches and bruises. I frowned once realizing that she was gonna be much harder to injure than I thought.

"Pathetic..." The saiyan responds. "Eri told me that you have almost the same amount of power as me, but all your attacks did was give me cuts and bruises."

"Eri? Who's Eri?" I question.

Again, the blue-eyed girl began to glow a bright pink light as soon as she touched her heart and like last time my body did the same. The only thing different about this was that she was holding a glowing ring in her hands.

When I looked at it, I felt completely different....

"TANIA!" A familiar voice cries out.

"G-Gohan?" I ask, hoping that it was him.

A Kamehameha soon made its appearance, almost blasting the strange woman from behind. Unfortunately, she dodged it and stared up at Gohan with a irritated look. The pink light that was glowing from both of our bodies stopped and so did the ring.

"We will see eachother soon, Tania." The girl promises as she immediately disappeared into thin air.

Gohan descended to the ground and ran over to me.

"Tania, are you okay? What happened to you?" He asks with concern in his voice.

I looked straight up at him and smiled.

"Gohan!" I squeal, proceeding to hug him. "Where have you been? I missed you so much!"

Gohan gave me a confused look and asked if I was feeling alright. I nodded my head and began to kiss him on the cheek.

For some reason, I can't keep my hands off of him.

As soon as he stood up, I did the same and held tightly onto his arm. Gohan blushed as I did that.

"What did Eternal do to you?"

"What are you talking about? Nothing happened."

"Tania, now is not the time to be joking around." Gohan says serious.

I didn't know what was happening to me. Its like all of a sudden, I wanted to be near Gohan at all times. And what was he talking about?  Nothing happened. I was only taking a walk and then he just appeared.

"I'm not messing around. I don't know what you're talking about." I reply. "But hey, lets go home."

"Tania?"

"Hurry Gohan!" I rush, holding a tight grip on his hand then leaping in the air.

GOHAN'S P.O.V

"Hurry Gohan!" Tania rushes me, taking my hand and leaping in the air.

Why is she suddenly acting like this? How come Tania didn't remember what just happened? What exactly did Eternal do to her? Why has Tania's life force gotten weaker? I think i'm gonna have to ask Bulma about this...

"Hold on Tania.." I say.

Tania paused and turned around, smiling as she looked at me. "What is it Gohan?"

"Do you mind if we go to Bulma's first?"

"No. Not at all, my dear sweet Gohan." She sweetly says.

Dear sweet Gohan? When has Tania ever called me that? Usually she'll just call me Gohan. Something strange is definitely going on.

Slightly raising my eyebrow, I nodded and flew the opposite direction, still holding onto Tania's warms hands. During the way to Bulma's, I noticed that Tania kept staring at me with adoring eyes. I never seen her looking at me like that before and just seeing her like that made me feel quite shy but uncomfortable.

Descending to the ground in West City, I walked into Capsule Corp hoping to find Bulma in her lab.

--------------------

Three hours have past since Tania and I have arrived at Capsule Corp. Bulma had spent over two hours administering test after test on Tania. After I came in with Tania, I began to explain what had just happened and immediately Bulma began to examine Tania. She didn't even know where to start.

So, after countless tests, most of them being taken randomly on the spot, Bulma finally showed Tania to a spare room and told her to relax. The scientist had told her to get comfy, since she had a lot of results to shift through.

"Gohan, this is going to take some time, so I need you to go into the other room with Tania until I get the results... alright?" Bulma asks politely.

Nodding my head, I exited the room and walked into the spare room Bulma told Tania to relax in and saw her sitting on a bed looking a bit worried.

"Gohan... There's something wrong with me..." Tania says.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm fading away..."

"Fading? You're not fading." I reassure her.

Tania gave me a blank expression and stared at her palms. "But Gohan.."

"Here, maybe you should get some sleep. Bulma says getting your results will take awhile." I smile.

I need to go clear my thoughts somewhere else for a moment.

Closing the light then shutting the door, I strolled into the living room and took a seat on the couch. I wasn't alone for too long since Vegeta walked by giving me a irritated look.

"The girl is different," The saiyan prince says with an unusual calm tone in his voice. "I can sense something off about her."

Different? What does he mean by that?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 752 37
[*BOOK 1*] After three years from the events of Namek, Freeza arrives to Earth, but is surprisingly stopped by two new faces -- both Super Saiyains...
6.9K 99 19
It's been a couple years since the Cell Games. Some have settled nicely into peaceful times, but some still have lingering regrets. Krillin unfortuna...
171K 2.9K 63
The Tournament of Power is over. You are Cornelia a 20 years old girl and Universe 7, your universe won and they bring back all the eliminated univer...
4.6K 89 18
Pan has been through heartbreak due to her ex boyfriend Poperu breaking up with her because he found about her secret career as a crime fighter. Unti...