Save me Romeo (bxb)

De hannaZhrb

*COMPLETED* After "The Incident" Blake, his brother Cody and his mom move to Pine Hill. New school, new life... Mais

The Cast
Chapter 1 - A new Beginning
Chapter 2 - Who is Blake?
Chapter 3 - That guy
Chapter 4 - The Bad Boy
Chapter 5 - Up against the wall
Chapter 6 - My brothers best friend
Chapter 7 - Is he flirting?
Chapter 8 - Text from a Stranger
Chapter 9 - A simple Date
Chapter 10 - A Game
Chapter 11 - A normal Teen
Chapter 12 - Buddies
Chapter 13 - Fuck school
Chapter 14 - Goodbye life
Chapter 15 - Closing doors
Chapter 16 - Party Animal
Chapter 17 - Confession
Chapter 18 - You are my Home
Chapter 19 - Be my ...
Chapter 20 - My secret
Chapter 21 - Happy but hurt
Chapter 22 - Leave me
Chapter 23 - Forgive me
Chapter 24 - Concert hide and seek
Chapter 25 - Cam-girl
Chapter 26 - Fear
Chapter 28 - Losing a friend
Chapter 29 - Lets play
Chapter 30 - His Story
Chapter 31 - His Story (Part 2)
Chapter 32 - My dying Soul
Chapter 33 - Turning upside down
Chapter 34 - Waves of love
Chapter 35 - Old faces
Chapter 36 - Prison Break
Chapter 37 - Taking Control
Chapter 38 - Cat fight
Chapter 39 - Killing me softly
Chapter 40 - Justice for Blake?
Chapter 41 - Law and Order
Chapter 42 - Law and Order (2)
Chapter 43 - The End
Important Authors Note
Epilogue
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Nick and Jaxsons Book!
Patreon

Chapter 27 - Angel with fists

51.5K 1.8K 3.3K
De hannaZhrb

After Cody had calmed down a little bit, Romeo thought it would be best to leave us alone for now, that fucker. We just confessed our fucking love for each other and he decided to make a run for it. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought he regretted saying that or even just hearing it from me, but that wasn't who Romeo was. He really just wanted to give me and my brother some emotional space, as this whole drama was kind of just between us. Well and mom. And my past. And him

But Cody needed to be comforted and as much as he loved Romeo as a best friend, he needed to deal with this alone for now. Romeos generous, but also clouded in back-thoughts, offer, that he would basically be my personal bodyguard, nearly made my heart explode from all the love I felt for him. Sure I was a tough guy and I could fight if needed, but how sweet was it of my boyfriend, to find a way to not only care about my safety and protect me, but also so I get to spend a lot of time with him and only him, without anybody, especially Cody, getting suspicious. 

But still, Cody as well as I, needed a day to recover and so we decided to spend our Sunday to bond a little bit. It ended up being actually quite nice. We used to do that a lot when we were younger and our parents were out on a date. Just the two of us, a lot of junk food, maybe some fun fighting around, playing a little bit of football in the backyard and watching movies all night. We used to be great friends and we still are, but for a little bit, we had lost that somewhere between the age of 14 and 16. 

Cody found his own friend group and although I'm just a year younger and we were on the same football team, on school grounds we didn't talk much. And at home, I hung out with my friends from the team and he hung out with his, but not much at our house. He mostly spend his days at party after party or tried to study as much as he could, so he could still make our parents proud. Mom was proud of the both of us but dad... thats something different. Sometimes our friend groups overlapped and we found ourselves at the same party or the same restaurant, but then we didn't fight. We just didn't really talk to each other that much. The incident actually brought us closer together. He still blames himself for not being there for me and stopping it. But he really shouldn't. Nobody could have seen that coming, not even me. 

We watched "Die hard" all night long, as Cody insisted, that it was late November and almost Christmas and "Die Hard" was a - and I quote- "cool" Christmas movie. It was actually a lot of fun and we joked around a lot, like we were actually friends and didn't have a care in the world. We also decided, to not tell mom about the texts, because it would only worry her and she wasn't able to help anyway. Right now, she should focus on her new job and starting our life here and until we would know for sure, if I was in any danger or not, it was best, to let her believe everything was going back to normal.

 I also couldn't deal with another overreacting person in my life. Cody had already drained all my energy as I tried to calm him down the other day. Romeo had announced, that he would drive me to school Monday morning, even though that wasn't very necessary, since I was sharing a ride with Cody anyway. His official reason, was, that it would be better to start spending a lot of time together sooner rather than later, so it wasn't too awkward. Cody believed him, that idiot. 

So Monday morning I hurried downstairs, quickly grabbing my coffee to go and a bagel, kissing my mother goodbye and smacking Cody, just for fun, before running outside to Romeos black old timer, that quickly became one of my favorite things in the whole wide world. Not because it was a cool car, I didn't really care much about the ride per say. But it smelled like Romeo, reminded me of him and everything about it just screamed his personality. I felt safe whenever I was sitting in those comfortable leather seats right next to him. Romeo was sitting on the drivers side, leather jacket and shades on, looking as cool as ever. I was about to lean in for a kiss, when I heard the front door open again and Cody sprinting to our car in the driveway, after waving us goodbye. 

He had to ruin the moment, didn't he? I rolled my eyes and just said "Lets go" as Romeo chuckled in response and started his car. The silver rings on his fingers glistered in the bright sunlight, as he gripped the stirring wheel with one hand and letting his other snake around my shoulders, like it was a more comfortable position to sit. I think he just enjoyed holding me like I belonged to him and he to me. Frankly, I didn't mind at all. It was quiet for a while as we drove down the street. 

"Hi" I said and mentally facepalmed. It was the first time we saw each other after the whole 'I love you' thing and I was actually quite nervous to see, how he felt about it now, in a not so emotionally overwhelming situation. I looked over at Romeo, who had turned his head slightly to get a better look at me. Was he nervous? Or annoyed? "Hey" he smirked and I didn't know if that was a bad or good sign. Fuck. Why was I so damn nervous all the time?? He was my boyfriend for crying out loud. 

The car came to a halt at a red light and before I could even comprehend what was happening, Romeos arm around my shoulders tightened its grip and brought me closer to him, while his other hand cupped the side of my face as he smashed his plump lips against mine. I moaned a little, which was embarrassing, considering it was only a kiss, but all the tension I had build up from being so nervous had to be released somehow. 

I brought my hand to the back of his neck, pulling him closer to me as our lips started to move in sync, neither of us really ready to pull away yet. Romeo was the first to loosen his grip as he leaned back a little to look into my eyes. He was searching, again, for my emotions, that I didn't really carry on the tip of my tongue. He was used to it by now and really fucking good at knowing what I needed, even if I couldn't tell him myself. 

"Hi" I breathed heavily and this time actually facepalmed myself. I'm an awkward dumbass, right? "Hi" Romeo chuckled, before pressing a soft peck on my lips, as he turned to face the street again and drove past the now green light. I let my hand rest on his knee and gave it a light squeeze. Not in a sexual way, but just to show him, that I was there and he was the only thing on my mind. Romeos hand grabbed mine and for a moment, I thought he had minded my action, but he only brought it to his lips to press those on the back of my hand. "You really like to do that, don't you?" I said, rolling my eyes, as I placed my hand on his thigh, this time just a little bit higher to annoy him. "And you really fucking like touching me, don't you?" he teased, smirking, so I did the only rational thing I could think of. 

I lifted my hand and just when he thought he had scared me away, I let it rest right on his crotch. I didn't grab his dick or anything, my hand simply laid there and did absolutely nothing. A low groan escaped Romeo and not only because I didn't want to tease him anymore, but also because I didn't need for him to crash this car because of hormones or shit, I gave his slightly hardening dick a quick and soft pat through the jeans and returned my hand to my lap. "I guess I really do like to touch you" I shrugged, but knew exactly that those words didn't really help his little problem go away. Honestly, my jeans were beginning to feel a little tight as well. 

"I've missed you" Romeo suddenly said, glancing away from the road just for a split second, to meet my gaze with his forest-like eyes. "I swear, if your brother ever decides to keep you from me for that long again, I won't care anymore that he his my best friend, that dick is coming right off" 

"Ok first of all, fucking weird threat, but ok. Secondly, it as only been one day. We have gone way longer without being able to see each other" I retorted. 

"True. But that was before I could say this" 

"...Say what?" I questioned a little confused. 

Romeo pulled into the schools parking lot and turned of the engine of his car, when he found his good old spot. Still his hands on the steering wheel, he turned his head to say, in the deepest and sexiest voice ever, "I love you". And my heart? It fucking exploded. The screaming of the other kids running into school or meeting their friends was such a fucking turnoff right now, otherwise my mind would have given me full permission to fantasize, about my boyfriend right then and there and then act it all out. 

"Asshole" I said. 

"Wow thanks" he frowned a little confused. 

"You know very well, what those words do to somebody that also loves you. God damn it, the things I want to do to you, with you and for you right now, won't make this day so pleasant for me, because I can't do them anytime soon. Oh yeah, but I love you too" I said with a slight pout on my voice. 

"I would kiss you, if your brother didn't just park right next to us" Romeo smirked and my head shot to my right, where Codys dumb grin greeted me as he waved, still sitting in his car, at the both of us. What a dork. "Tell you what. I want to do all of those things, since you told me you loved me, as well. The first time that is. What do you say, after practice, you will come to my house and maybe even spend the night?" Romeo asked, his eyes piercing into mine. God, I was really head over heels for that boy, wasn't I? 

"Ok, deal" I said extending my hand to shake his. 

"Don't... do that. We will not shake hands on a make out session date, ok? We are not that lame" Romeo said, looking at my hand like it was a disappointing child. I just rolled my eyes and got my backpack to get out of his car, but Romeos hand caught my wrist and stopped me, before he said "I love you". Fuck. I wanted to kiss him so badly right now. "I love you too" I smiled as I got out of my car and hurried into the school alongside my boyfriend. 

-

"Ok bitches listen up here! We have a big game coming up Friday, which means extra training in and outside of school! Do you little shitheads understand that?" Coach yelled. He really was as charming as a little puppy, wasn't he? My team erupted in murmurs and grumbling agreements. "Ah shit. Jaxson, boy, take over from here, will you?" Coach grumbled and now the crowd let out loud cheers and animalistic sounds, waiting for Jaxson to jog up to the front and hold one hell of a speech, as he always does. He really was a great captain, I had to admit that much. 

"Calm down fellas. As coach already said, we've got a big game coming up! The first one of this season. So far we have been good, but we can do better. With the new addition to our team: Cody and Blake, we can beat the Blazers on Friday! So lets get to training!!" Jaxson yelled into the crowd and got a reply in form of roars and bellowing. But its true, the team has been working pretty hard, going as far as meeting after school, sometimes, even when we didn't have practice, just to run some tracks or do other exercises. 

Everybody was working on a good diet, to keep them fit and training with weights at home, to keep up the muscles. I loved to be part of such a great team again, but this time, my friends were really my friends and not some fake assholes. I also didn't mind seeing Romeo in his football uniform and I could see him eyeing my ass once in a while, when we had practice. Very subtle Brooks, very fucking subtle. But yeah, his ass looked great as well in those tight pants. So, no complaints. 

But we still kept our promise to not get too close during practice, because it could look suspicious the way we interacted and neither one of us was a good liar, as already established. I mostly tried to stick to Jaxson or sometimes Nick, when we had to do one on one exercises, not only because they were great players, but if I couldn't spend my time with my secret boyfriend, I didn't want to run to Cody. Also, it was a bit of a challenge every time Jaxson and I trained, because he really was fucking good at football and I had to run and try quite hard to hold up with him, while he looked like he didn't even work his muscles much. But he apparently liked to train with me as well, as I was a good opponent and could actually hold up with him and score once in a while. 

So when it was time for an actual game, Jaxson was the captain of one team, while I was the one of the other. Romeo was, luckily, on my team, because I did not want to play against my boyfriend, after we had just confessed our love for one another two days ago. Yeah cheesy, I know. Jaxson was such a great captain, he didn't interfere with how I picked my game strategies with my team, but he did give me credit, when we scored and advice when they did. It was a great technique to learn form the other and honestly, he should be our coach not the actual one, who was currently sitting on a bench, watching a football game on his phone. Its not like there was an actual one going on right in front of his eyes, that also happened to be his own fucking team, but shit, I didn't care as long as we were training and hopefully winning Friday. 

My first game with the new team and I was very fucking excited. I wanted to make them proud, especially Romeo and Cody, but also Jaxson and the rest. And my mom. I think it was very important to show her, that what had happened didn't break me, although I'm still convinced that it did. But for her sake, I needed to win this game. 

When my team made another touchdown, everybody cheered, my team as well as the other, even Jaxson ran up to me and pulled me into a 'bro hug'. "Very good man! You get better by the day, that was some excellent strategy you used there" Jaxson said and I was proud to have made him proud of me. "Thanks man, that means a lot" I said, squeezing his shoulder a little. It was an innocent action, honestly, and everybody on the team knew, bros just did this kind of stuff, but from the benches, we suddenly heard some loud whistles and 'uhhhh's coming, like I had just eaten his face or shit. 

The whole team turned to only see the entire fucking basketball team standing on our benches. Some were making kissing faces, some were acting like they were vomiting and I could feel my fists ball at the mere sight of those assholes. Why the fuck were they here? Didn't they, like, have practice or some girlfriends to cheat on? 

"I see your captain turned the newbie!", one of them yelled. "Are you all now just a bunch of fags?" another one laughed at us. "Disgusting" the first one called and the rest of them erupted in loud laughter. Before I could even think of any comebacks, I already saw Romeo making his way to the fence, where the basketball asshats were standing and yelling homophobic shit in our faces. Ah damn it. 

I wasn't the only one to notice, as most of us rushed after him and Cody tried to hold him back, but my boyfriend was fucking strong and just dragged him along, till they were face to face with apparently our enemies now. "You wanna get your nose broken again?? Did my fist smashing your bones the last time get you off or why do you come back for more?" he hissed through gritted teeth and I was already at his side, holding him back. It wasn't worth it. Yes, this time it really did hurt a little more, given that I just discovered my interest for guys and the assholes were not only attacking Jaxson and not only me, no, they had it for the whole team. For some of us, it just hit a little too close to home. 

"Ladies" Jaxson said, standing now in front of Romeo and facing the dick squad. They all growled at that nickname, but frankly, Jaxson didn't give a single fuck about their feelings. "Now. Don't you ignorant assholes have somewhere else to be? We are kind of trying to train over here and you do not want to start a war you can't finish." I admired Jaxson, I really did. Now more than ever.

"You wanna say that again" the leader of those idiots yelled, leaning over the fence to spit it right at Jaxsons face. I quickly let go of Romeo and stood between them, shielding my friend. It wasn't only his fight, so why should he end up with a broken nose? "Hey hey hey, calm down there. Lets just all go back to our own practice" I said, trying my best to not connect my fist with his face right then and there. But I knew, that wouldn't do any good, so I kept my cool for the teams sake.

"Aww, does the queer need his boyfriend to protect him? Listen here cocksucker, I will personally destroy you if you-" 

"Hey!" Ah shit of course. Cody couldn't let me fight this easily won battle for once, could he? Let that ass insult me. For all Cody knew, it was just an insult filled with air, as I wasn't out yet, so why even care that much? We had to get back to training and as much as I wanted to beat that bitches ass, it was just best for once to let it be. "Don't talk about my brother like that!" Cody yelled, now getting between me and that asshole. Jesus, if one more person is standing in front of another we will look like a row of gay baby ducklings, walking after their mother. Or something like that. 

"Aw, big bro trying to protect his little one. Step out of the way, so I can beat the gay out of him. For the both of us" he fake smiled and now, if I was standing where my brother was right now, that bitch would have eaten my fist. 

"First of all, Blake is not gay. Not that it matters, because you insulted him and Jaxson and our whole team with your homophobic bullshit. You want me to report that back to the principal?" he asked and he didn't know, how much that stung. Yes, I wasn't gay, but I obviously liked boys. Hell, I was dating one. I knew he was just trying to be a good brother, but he didn't have to be so defensive over the fact, that that dick called me gay. It wasn't a bad word, he just used it in an awful way. 

"Listen here. You boy toys obviously don't have the braincells to comprehend what is going to happen, if you don't leave here right now, so let me make this very clear for you: Leave, or we will make you" Jaxson said from behind me. He was a tall guy and very intimidating, I would take his word and just run, if I was them. But the leader obviously didn't think so. Because he focused his attention on Jaxson and leaned closer as he replied "Eat. My. Dick" 

Smack

Fist colliding with face. Well, we warned them. But what surprised me the most was, that it wasn't Jaxson throwing the punch, or me or my brother. Nick had jumped from behind us and threw himself at that coward, forcing him to the ground and throwing punch after punch. Now the whole team was on it. Everybody got themselves one of those idiots and beat them basically to pulp. My first reaction was the same, but then, I realized something. Romeo wasn't with us anymore. He wasn't dead, probably, just not on the football field anymore. 

I looked around and saw Luke sitting on the other side on one of the higher benches. How long has he been there? Apparently, he knew who I was looking for, because he pointed into the direction of the locker room. I knew it would be shitty to leave my teammates behind and let them fight it out, basically for our sake, but I needed to make sure my boyfriend was alright. He lived for fights like that and wouldn't miss it for the world, so something was going on. 

I quickly made my way to the entrance of the locker room, where I froze before opening the door. I haven't been in one of those since the incident and normally, I would rather die, than step a foot in one of them ever again. But this wasn't about me, this was about my boyfriend, who I loved and who loved me. Fuck. I needed to do this. If not for myself, than for him. God knows, maybe he is unconscious in there and dying! It had to be serious, because Romeo would have gladly thrown the first punch any other day. I took one last breath, before pulling down the handle and opening the door to the locker room. I was immediately greeted with the smell of sweaty teenager boys clothes and the smell of feet. Yeah, I definitely didn't miss any of that. 

I glanced around the room, but couldn't see Romeo. I hated this, I hated this so fucking much. Alone in a locker room...again. I wanted to run right out of there and hide forever, but I had to do this for my boyfriend. Step per step I made my way deeper into the room. Looking left and right, but damn, this was one big ass locker room! Suddenly, I heard something. It sounded like... tapping? And muffled sobs? Oh dear god. I followed the noise until I turned around a corner and there he was, sitting on a bench, still in his uniform, elbows on his knees, hands gripping tightly fistful of his hair, while he pulled on it. 

Apparently, he heard me coming, because he lifted his head, just so I could see his red eyes. It was anger, it was sorrow. Whatever it was he was feeling, he tried to hold it back, as he didn't let a single tear fall. His mouth gaped open, as if he tried to say something, but I just rushed to his side and pulled him into a tight hug. His arms flung around my back and clutched onto my jersey, as I pressed his head gently into the crook of my neck. He let out shaky sounds, that sounded like he was holding back a sob. I grabbed his face, pulling it up, so I could look into his eyes better. 

"Hey, hey I'm here! Whats wrong baby?" I said, searching his eyes for the answer, so he didn't have to go through the pain of actually telling me. He looked away, obviously embarrassed for acting this way and I hated to see that. Now I finally understood, what it did to him every time I was acting weird about being emotional. It wasn't fucking weird, it was human. But it would have been quite hypocritical of me, to just tell him that, so I waited for his answer patiently. 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have left" he finally said, leaning back against one of the lockers. "Hey, its ok! The team handled it and honestly, I don't think those guys were much of a challenge. Nobody will be mad at you, believe me, it was probably better, seen as you almost killed them last time" I chuckled and got a weak smile from him in response. "Now. Do you want to tell me, why you walked away? Because, I know you are not afraid to fight for what you believe in" I said, taking his big hand between my strong ones, caressing it, just like he always did, when I was feeling down. I knew it did wonders to me and I hoped I could have the same effect on him.

Romeo sighed. "Its just so fucked up. Before, I was just mad, that they were trying to bully Jaxson. Really fucking mad. Because I thought they weren't really homophobic, I thought they just hated the football team and tried to get to our captain. His sexuality was just an easy way to do so. But when they were insulting you just now... I.. I could have killed them. Right then and there. And I wouldn't have felt bad at all. I know there will always be people who are against who we are, but fuck... I just.. I love you so damn much and I hate to see other people acting like this towards you. They want to hurt you and why? Because you would rather suck my dick than eat their mommas pussy. Blake, I grew up in such an open minded environment and of course I knew there were homophobes out there, but I have never witnessed it, especially to the person I love so fucking much. It hurts..." 

Fuck. Romeo cared so much about me, that it hurt him this much, just hearing somebody insulting me. If he knew what had happen to me... it would break him. I responded with a weak smile, before saying "I love you too". Leaning in, I let my hand snake around Romeos neck, as he cupped my face. Our lips met halfway and I savored every second. This wasn't a lustful kiss. It was filled with all the love I felt for him and he felt for me. Our lips were eager to express this love, so it soon began to get a little more heated. After a while, I pulled away slightly. 

"Come on before they-" I was just about to finish that sentence, when suddenly, Romeos eyes widened about two times their size when he glanced behind me. 

I turned my head to see that platinum blonde hair and those blue eyes, that belonged to my best friend. I was too shocked to say anything, but I wouldn't even get a chance, as Luke turned on his heels and left the locker room. 

Oh I was so fucked. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

387K 14.5K 40
The rich kid with a perfect life is challenged to make the bad boy with a bad temper fall in love with him - and things get messy when he finds himse...
22.2K 846 36
Mike is supposed to be the next captain of his school's basketball club, but the 17 year old play boy is distraught because he has to move after his...
10.3K 823 26
[BXB] Romeo, exhausted by his apathetic relationships, is desperate to prove to himself that he can find love. Rodney, reckless and exciting, is unl...
232K 7.5K 25
During the summer before his senior year, Stiles decides to create a new chapter in his life. He comes out to his friends and is taken aback by the o...