love will tear us apart โ‡ข sta...

By jedijennifer

do you cry out in your sleep? IT & IT CHAPTER 2 published: september 12, 2019 completed: december 30, 2019 More

the beginning
disorder
dead souls
atmosphere
wilderness
heart and soul
she's lost control
passover
interzone
shawdowplay
the eternal
day of the lords
the end
la vie en rose
i remember nothing
finish what ya started
aftershock
the dream is over
blood and fire
take me back (deja vu)
honeybabysweetiedoll
mean street
the trouble with never
sinner's swing!
fire in the hole
man on a mission
somebody get me a doctor
judgement day
little dreamer
a promise promise
the end part two
big me
rebel girl
family cake

one foot out the door

544 15 0
By jedijennifer

Together, the losers walked to the basement still shook up from the events that happened moment ago. Ben looked at the well. "Lot of memories there, all bad." He said.

They helped each other down the well and into the sewers. Rats and grey water surrounded them, but it didn't matter to them. They needed to kill it. Mike lead the losers further into the sewers. He lead them to where they fought it last time and all those gloating missing kids were. "This is it," ben said. "This is where it happened."

"Yeah, don't miss this shithole at all." Nancy shined the flashlight around the place.

They went further into the tunnel,the water had risen up to their chests. In a line they slowly walked to the center where there was another tunnel. "No, no, no, no, no!" Eddie whined as a piece of trash was floating right by him.

"Dude, it's like your favorite word is no." Nancy said from behind him.

The losers made it to the center except for ben and bev. "What is it, bev?" Be asked. Bev was turned around with her flashlight pointing at whatever it was that she saw or heard.

She finally turned back. "I thought I heard some-" a giant figure appeared in front of Bev from the water. Bev screamed as the figure grabbed a hold of her, which was an tall old naked lady.

"Time to sink!"

Bev was dragged down into the water by it. "Bev!" Nancy went back down and swam in the dirty water for her friend. The losers quickly following her.

Nancy looked for Bev underneath all the garbage until she felt bev's hand. She grabbed her hand and pulled her up to the surface with the help of ben. "You're okay." Nancy assured her friend.

"Oh, I feel like crying." Eddie whined.

"Mike?" Mike turned around. "Where do we go from here?" Richie asked.

🎈

The losers gathered around a circular door that was going to lead them further down.  "Is he okay?" Ben asked. Mike repeated some words that the losers didn't even understand.

"I think at this point, that's a really good question." Richie nodded while looking at mike.

"What's on the other side?" Bev asked nervously.

"I don't know." Mike responded. "Now one does."

"Oh well that's nice to know." Nancy mumbled. She most certainly didn't want to find out what was on the other side, but she knew that she was going to find out either way. Without hesitation, mike opened the door leading down while the others protested. They shined the lights down, seeing nothing but pitch black surrounded by rocks.

"See you down." Mike said before lowering himself down.

"Mike!"

Mike looked up at his friends, waiting for them. Finally bill spoke up. "Let's stay together." They all nodded.

After bill went down, it was Nancy's turn. She exhaled as she went down. Tight spaces didn't terrify her. The thought of dying down there did. She exhaled and inhaled until bill noticed.

"Nance, it's okay. You're okay." Bill assured her. "You're almost there."

Nancy reached the bottom with the help of bill. She followed him and mike to another tight space. "This is the only way, it's in here!" Mike said as he began to crawl to fit through a gap.

The rest followed his actions until they saw massive spikes coming from the ground. The spikes were in a circle, looking like something had hit in the middle. "Its where it hit."

They approached the giant spikes with caution. Nancy's breath hitched when she saw a pile of bones that eddie had stepped in. "So all this has been under derry for like forever?" Eddie asked mike.

"Not forever. Just a few million years."

They followed mike inside the spikes, still looking around seeing all the destruction around them. Mike unzipped his backpack, taking out the container. He placed it in the center. "It can only be attacked in its true form. The ritual shows us that."

"What is its true form?" Ben asked.

"Hope it's a puppy. You know, a pomeranian," richie took the time to enlighten the conversation, but it failed. "I'll shut up."

"Its light." Mike poured gasoline into the container then taking out a match, and lighting the container on fire. "Your artifacts, place it in the fire."

Nancy grabbed the necklace stan made her from her jean pocket. She took one last look at the necklace. All his hardwork was in a single necklace and he gave it to her. "The past must burn with the present."

Bill was the first person to throw his artificat in the fire. "Uh this is t-the boat that I built with g-georgie."

Then eddie threw his inhaler in, but not before taking one last puff of it. Then Bev threw in a damaged postcard. Ben threw in a page from his yearbook.

Nancy wiped away a tear from her cheek as she ran her thumb over the carving of her and stan's initials on the necklace. "Stan made this for me. Its the best gift I ever got." She tossed the necklace into the container, then waited for richie to toss his.

"This is a token from the capital  theater." Richie threw in his token.

"Wait, you brought an actual token?" Eddie asked.

"Yeah, man. That's what we're supposed to do asshole." Richie said back.

"Do you have any idea how long that's going to take to burn?"

"Yeah but so is your inhaler dude."

Ben stopped them before they went any further. "Guys stop."

"All the toxic fumes and the plastic and shit." Richie continued. Mike raised his hand with a rock in it. The rock had a bit of blood on it.

"Look closely, bev."

It was the rock that Bev used on henry when they had the rock war. Mike kept it all these years.

"That's not gonna burn either." Eddie pointed out, but mike ignored him by placing the rock into the fire. "Oh wait!" Eddie interrupted. He dug into his pocket and took out the shower cap.

"Can't forget about stan," eddie looked over at Nancy before giving her the shower cap. "You should do it."

Nancy took the shower cap into her shaky hands and smiled at eddie. She then tossed the cap into the fire. "Okay, grab hands."

Nancy grabbed eddie and Ben's hand, waiting for mike to continue explaining on what to do next. No one knew if it was actually going to work, but they had to at least try.

"The ritual of chud, it's a battle of wills. The first step was our reunion. The second was the gathering of our tokens. This is the final step." Mike stared at the fire.

Suddenly, the fire had gone out. They all stared at the container, confused at what was about to happen. Nancy felt a cold breeze by her. She looked up to see a light. Three lights to be exact. "Are those the deadlights!?"

Mike shut his eyes. "Don't look at them! Turn light into dark! Turn light into dark! Say it! Turn light into dark!" He shouted at the losers.

"Turn light into dark!" The losers repeated with closed eyes. "Turn light into dark! Mike what's happening!" Richie yelled at mike.

"Keep chanting! Turn light into dark!"

A strong wind had surrounded them as they kept chanting. It all happened so fast, but mike managed to capture the deadlights in the container.

"Turn light into dark! Turn light into dark! Is it working? Did we do it?!" Eddie asked impatiently.

The container that was once closed was now opening. A red balloon was coming out of it, growing by the second.

"Mike, is that supposed to be happening?"

The balloon grew and grew, up to the point where the losers had to exit the spikes. Then all Nancy heard was a big pop that left her ears ringing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 192 37
"๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž?" ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ง ๐š๐ฌ๐ค๐ž๐, ๐ง๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฅ๐ฒ. "๐€๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ." ๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™๐™ค๐™—๐™ž๐™– ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™› ๐™™๐™ฎ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š...
105K 2.8K 17
"we're not kids anymore. some things are better better left in the past." "you're right. but if we leave what happened in the past, we're doomed to r...
5K 70 21
Hey. This book is really old and there fore cringy. I wrote this when I was very young so please be kind to young aspiring Jude for they did not know...
77.8K 2K 18
โ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ, ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ, ๐˜ช๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ...