HORONIGAI [KNY ONESHOTS]

By _Azeire_

Edit: I am extremely embarrassed when I decided to reread my book, this was supposed to be only for fun, but... More

Introduction ヾ(^▽^*)))
S. Sanemi || I'm Hot
R. Kyojuro || I Love You
K. Nezuko & T. Muichiro || Mine
H. Gyomei || Bad Liar
[Requests are Closed]
T. Giyuu || Can't Stop Loving Her
S. Sanemi || Our Family
H. Inosuke || Dumbass
U. Tengen || Our Sweetie
VERY IMPORTANT NOTE
I. Obanai || Thank You
R. Kyojuro || Morning Kiss
Yushiro || Blush
R. Kyojuro || Love has no Boundaries
K. Tanjiro || Jealous
S. Sanemi || Aimu
S. Sanemi || Tease
T. Giyuu || Injury
K. Shinobu || I am Here
T. Muichiro || Sunrise
Kaigaku || Peaches
S. Genya || Love
K. Muzan || Quest
K. Muzan || Quest II
Requests ARE CLOSED SINCE APRIL 2020
K. Tanjiro || What Am I to You?
U. Tengen || The Most Beautiful Painting
Upper Moons || Akaza vs Douma
S. Sanemi || I Like You!
K. Muzan || Dirty Mouth
I. Obanai || Never
T.Giyuu || Worried
T. Kanao || Flowers
S. Sanemi || Hug Me
R. Kyojuro & T. Giyuu || Arm Wrestle
I. Obanai || Diary
GAHA HONEY BUDDHA CHIPS
K. Mitsuri || Sibling Rivalry
K. Tanjiro || Happy Birthday!
U. Tengen || Number
S. Genya || Precious Cinnamon Roll
R. Senjuro || Sushi
I. Obanai || Shakuhachi
K. Shinobu || Idiot
T. Giyuu || Chance
Tokito Muichiro || Comfortable
I. Obanai || Lucky
H.Hotaru || Stop Breaking my Swords!
U. Tengen|| Joke
I'm sorry

S. Genya || Love II

12.7K 342 477
By _Azeire_

Shinazugawa Genya x Reader: Love II

Contains Manga Spoilers!!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Shinazugawa Genya

The best love is when someone loves you even if you are dead.

"I love you, Shinazugawa Genya"

Her words ringed inside the boy's head.

"The one she likes... is me?", Genya said with wide eyes. He was beyond shock for what he heard. The room was filled with cries, and mumbling. "I-I never thought that... F-Fuck.. I killed her..", Genya trembled and looked on his hands.
"Genya! You didn't! You didn't killed her!", Tanjiro shouted at him. "S-Shut up Tanjiro, I killed her! If only I could've known her feelings, she could---", Genya was cutted off by Mitsuri, slapping him.

"Genya-kun... Stop blaming yourself..", Mitsuri stared at Genya's dark purple eyes while crying. "(Name) will never be happy seeing you like this..", she said as she wiped off her tears. Genya's eyes widened and looked at (Name), while holding his cheek. "I-I'm sorry...", he said and looked down, tears forming in his eyes. He covered his eyes with his right hand and allowed his sleeves to be soaked in tears. He approached the body of (Name) peacefully lying on the floor and caressed her cheeks. "I'm sorry... and" he said and place a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you too..."

Weeks passed and Genya never failed to visit (Name)'s grave. He would always bring her favorite flowers and tell about his day. He would also bring candles and never skipped a day without going there. He would never forget to tell her I miss you and I love you too!

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Slashes.

That was the sound that was currently heard in the battle between Kokushibou the Upper Demon 1 and the demon slayers. Everybody was wounded. Even Himejima Gyomei, was wounded. They were able to land enough attacks to weaken him, but was not enough to defeat him. Despite Sanemi and Muichiro being there, they still weren't able to bring him down. Even Genya, being there, adding more numbers didn't matter, the upper demon one was too strong...

Then suddenly, Kokushibou released blades from his body slashing Muichiro and Genya into half.

'Blades from inside of him..?! He didn't even swing! He attacked us just with the sheer number of blades emerging from him! Just moments ago, we had him completely cornered, what a monster... ' Muichiro panicked inside his thoughts as he struggled to remove his sword from the demon's body. 'This is bad.. How can I help anyone of I die?', he thought.

"...I'll protect...", Genya mumbled while lying on the floor. "I'll...protect...everyone", he continued, while he was soaked in his blood.

The three of them continued to fight, Muichiro noticing another attack is coming, deepened the sword then the sword changed in color and turned to red, making Kokishibou's body stiff and burning his insides. Sanemi swung his sword and tried to cut off his neck but it was too tough. Genya used his blood demon art and roots were planted in Kokushibou's body, Gyoumei attacked his neck but still weren't able to decapitate it.

'Even cut in half, that man didn't let go of his katana' Kokushibou thought of Muichiro.

'That human used a blood demon art and no matter how much I cut that one up, he still won't bleed to death' Kokushibou thought of Genya and Sanemi.

'And that one's speed of growth is comparable to a demon. He moves in ways that surpass his limits' He thought of Himejima and they kept attacking.

"SHINAZUGAWA!! DON'T LET UP YOUR ATTACKS! KEEP LAYING IT ON!! NO MATTER WHAT..." Himejima shouted and stopped for a moment and continued.

"..DON'T LET TOKITO AND GENYA'S LIVES GO TO WASTE!", he shouted.

"GRAAAH!!! BRING IT ON! I'LL CUT U UP UNTIL THERE'S NOTHING LEFT!!", Sanemi screamed as tears fell down from his eyes and unleashed his eight form and in the same time Himejima unleashed his fifth form.

After several attacks, Kokushibou tried to regenerate but his body started falling apart. Then his body disappeared. Sanemi, kept slashing, Himejima stopped him, telling him that the demon was defeated after that, Sanemi collapsed, Himejima amazed by that fact that Sanemi was still going on even though he is unconscious. Himejima rushed towards Genya and Muichiro and assisted them, he placed Genya beside Genya and sat beside Muichiro.

"Big bro...you're alive.. that's good..." Genya mumbled as Muichiro's memories flashed inside his mind. Then suddenly, Sanemi woke up, only to find his brother's face cutted into half along with his body. He was beyond terrified, he screamed and held into Genya's body.

"YOU'RE ALRIGHT!! I'LL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT! 'NEMI'S GONNA FIGURE SOMETHING OUT!!", Sanemi cried.

"'Nemi.. I'm sorry.. Back then.. I'm sorry.. I blamed you...I'm sorry.. I was just a pain..", Genya said whipe crying.

"YOU WERE NEVER A PAIN! NEVER! DON'T DIE! YOU CAN'T DIE BEFORE ME!", he screamed, his tears never stopped falling.

"Thanks...for..watching out.. for me..", Genya continued as his body was slowly falling apart.

"YOU CALL THIS WATCHING OUT FOR YOU?! YOU STUPID BASTARD! GAAAHHH!! FUUUCK!!", He screamed.

"...'Nemi.. I wanted to take care.. of u ... Like you always.. tried to..take care of me...We felt..the same... We're brothers...you know?...You've had...a really.. hard time..I want you..to be happy...I don't want.. you to die..", he continued, his body continued falling apart.

"Because my 'nemi... is the.. nicest...person..ever", he said as his body disappeared, Sanemi screamed and begged to not take away his brother.

"Thank ..you..'Ne..mi..." Genya said his last words and disappeared leaving only his clothes left. Sanemi cried loudly, he screamed, his tears never failed to fell from his eyes. It hurts.. It hurts seeing his brother die infront of him

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

"Where am I? I thought I'm already dead", Genya saw his body complete and his other family members looking at him with smiles. He rushed towards them and hugged them all tightly. And then when he turned his back to his side, he saw another figure that he thought he will never see again.

"I see..."Genya smiled and slowly walked towards the girl, noticing that she was crying. He rushed towards the girl and allowed her to cry on his arms. "G-Genya.. why? Why did you have to die too?", the (h/c) haired girl cried and Genya tried to calm her down. Wiping off her tears, he held her face and looked at her (e/c) eyes. "I'm sorry.. but we needed to defeat the demon..", Genya sadly smiled and the girl hugged him tightly. "I missed you..", Genya said while crying. "I missed you too..", she said and Genya lifted her chin up.

He stared at her lovingly and placed his soft lips on her and kissed her passionately.

"I love you, (Last Name) (Name)..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *☽ .* :☆゚. ───

JWUDYEE i cried while doing this, I still can' get over aaaaahhhh NWUXGTXXYW

EDIT:KNY ENDED IN THE MANGA AND IM STILL CRYING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 356 28
WARNING! THIS FANFIC HAS SPOILERS FROM THE MANGA! WARNING!! YN= Your name I will somewhat follow the main story of demon slayer?? Muzan and the othe...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...
4.2K 126 43
!!VERY SHORT CHAPTERS!! ❝ 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒂 𝒈𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒆 𝒅𝒐, 𝒊 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒚𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 𝒊𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚...
5.3K 110 27
// Honestly, I finished the manga and I'm trying to remember things as I go so I'm sorry peeps. \\ Rengoku has a past that you are fairly aware of si...