It's in the way she moves ( A...

By Camrenansnorminah

Ariana grande is starting her sweetener world tour and is in need of a few dancers , what happens when she fa... More

One
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
A/n
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
A/n
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Sneak peek
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
New story and Happy Birthday Ariana
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty-One
Forty-Two
Forty-Three
Forty-Four
STREAM POSITIONS
Forty-Five
Forty-Six
Forty-Seven
Forty-Eight
Forty-Nine

Two

7.2K 149 40
By Camrenansnorminah

I get home after rehearsal and call up one of my best friends, y/b/n (your best friends name)

"Hello?"

"Heyyyy!" I smile through the phone.

"Hey! What's going on?" She responds.

"Oh uh nothing much ..." I say trying to hide my excitement but failing miserably.

"Nothing ...hmmm really? Because it sounds like your about to shit your pants, in a good way!" She catches on.

"Shut up! Ugh fine you caught me" I say giggling.

"Mhm exactly so tell me , what's up?" She chuckles.

"Ok so I went to dance rehearsal today and the Nicholson twins came to have all of us audition to go on tour with them!" I squeal

"No fucking way...., y/n! That's amazing we have to celebrate tonight!!" She cheers

"Celebrate what? It's not officially confirmed that Im chosen until tomorrow's rehearsal" I say with confusion.

"Who cares? I just know your going to make it , your so passionate about dance and your really good at it too, even Christian thinks your better than him!" She points out.

"Awww thanks y/b/n that means a lot I love you" I say with a sincere heart.

"I love you too , in a BFF way though we don't wanna go through that mess again"

I roll my eyes even though she can't see, we dated for a little bit when I found out I was bisexual but we broke up because usually out of closet relationships don't work out . We remained best friends though , we still love each other. I remained silent.

"I'm just messing with you ! , sorry I made it awkward didn't I?" She says.

"Meh just a shit lot more awkward but that's pretty much it" I tease

"Asshole" she giggles.

"You asked!" I joke.

"Whatever , wait who are the twins touring with or for ? She asks.

"Uhm ...what's her name? Oh yeah Ariana grande" I say like it's nothing.

"AHHH what the fuck y/n how are you not tripping?!" She screams through the phone , nearly deafening me.

"Ouch and why would I be?" I question.

"Because it's ARIANA.FUCKING.GRANDE that's why!"

"Yeah i know who she is I've never really seen pictures of her , her songs are pretty dope but I've only heard like 5 of them, and just because she's famous doesn't mean she still isn't a person, because that's what she is ...a person" I rant

"You are clearly living under a rock , but you do you , we're gonna jam to her songs when I pick you up to go clubbing at six"

"Ok I'll- wait what! No I don't even have anything to wear!" I argue.

"Too bad I'll see you then, love you bye y/n/n! " (your nickname)

She hangs up, she's so damn stubborn. I check the time , it's 3:00pm I have a few hours to kill .

I take my time in the shower and pre do my hair.

In some chill clothing , I make myself some pasta and relax.

I text my parents to let them know what happened today and they were ridiculously happy for me as well, even though I haven't officially been confirmed a spot.

I was always very close to my family but ever since I moved to a different part of Texas , we haven't seen each other as much as we used to. I miss them with all of my heart but I know our bond is as close and it used to be.

If I make the cut I'm going to pay for them to see one of the shows. Even if I don't make it , I want to push myself to do it for them.

I scroll through Instagram and figure, why not see who this Ariana person really is.

I look up her insta and click on what I hope to be is her true account as there is no profile picture it's just...black.

The page opens up and holy hell....

She's absolutely beautiful, now I know what all this fuss is about. Holy shit she's gorgeous i think I have a celebrity crush now. My gay is showing...

I scroll out of instagram and proceed to get ready as the time is 5:20.

I do my makeup , change into my outfit and spray some perfume.

I receive a text from y/b/n , probably signaling that she was outside already.

Lilnugget🐥💕: I'm outside :)

I smile and leave out the front door.

I enter her white bmw and side hug her "hey hun" I greet. She stares at me. "What?" I ask.

"You look fucking hot" she says. I smile and look at her "you look amazing as well".

I scan my outfit again, nothing too big but nothing too little neither .

We drive to the club and enter together, our arms locked.

"Let's find a booth and I'll grab us some drinks" she shouts over the pounding music. I nod and lead us to a table by the bar.

We sit down and chat for a bit before she gets up "what do you want?" She asks.

"Just a fresh fruit cocktail" I respond. She nods and heads off to the bar.

I wait there and nod my head to the music before I hear a familiar voice . "Hey! Y/n right?" I turn my head to the sound of the voice.

I smile widely , Scott?! "Hey! Yes that's me " I stand up and hug him.

"You look...wow " he says scanning me up and down. I blush "thank you ! What a coincidence seeing you here!" I say with a grin.

He shrugs "we leave tomorrow so we wanted to party , Brian is over there getting drinks would you mind if we sat with you?"

I shake my head and sit down "i don't mind at all"

He smiles and sits down next to me.

"Your a hell of a dancer you know" he exclaims.

I beam at him "thank you that means alot coming from you".

He nods "no problem, I can't say nothing about the results but we got our eyes on you, not only because of your hot looks and dancing but you seem pretty chill"

My heart pounds in my chest , is this real? Scott Nicholson is saying I'm amazing... what the fu-

""Y/n look who I fou- oh I see you found his brother"  y/b/n says coming up with Brian by her side and drinks in her hands.

I chuckle and take my drink from her hand. I hug Brian and we all sit down.

"So is y/n going on tour with y'all or wh-ouch!" Y/b/n starts but I elbow her side.

"We can't say anything but , she's incredible" Brian cackles.

I take a sip of my drink to cover up the fact that I'm so incredibly nervous beside them.

We chat and drink for a while and I get to deeply know the brothers and vice versa with me. They are really cool dudes just like I imagined them to be.

Soon a song comes up and the brothers look at each other "hell yeah, y/n! Come dance with me!" Scott shouts grabbing my hand. Brian chuckles and brings y/b/n onto the dance floor as well.

I listen to the song and realize it's an Ariana song , that explains it.

I begin to feel the beat and dance up against Scott. He smiles and dances behind me .

It feels as if we've been friends for years . I move from Scott onto Brian and dance with him.

Not only do I pick up their moves but I pick up the lyrics. "I want it I got it I want it I got it , you like my hair? Ge thanks just bought it!" I sing to my best friend. I move my way from Brian to dance beside my best friend.

I grab her hips as she dances up against me. The song ends sooner than I wanted and sure enough the night winds down as well.

We sit back at the booth and collect our things. We head outside and say our goodbyes to the brothers.

"Yo y/n your fucking lit " Brian laughs. I smile "thanks you guys are too!"

"This was a dope ass night , lemme get your number so we can keep in touch to have more nights like this" scott says. I nod and we exchange numbers.

"We will be seeing you soon y/n/n" Brian winks.

My heart flutters , wait so that means I'm in? Holy shit holy shit!

"Thank you guys I'll see you !" I hug them once more and wave as they hop in a black suv and drive off.

"See? I told you" y/b/n slurs . I smile "oh shush , let's get you home" I hiccup , somewhat tipsy.

I put my arm around her neck and get into her bmw.

"Keys?" I ask from the drivers seat. She hands them over and I drive us to my place.

When we pull up I help her out and open the door. "You can stay the night" I say .

She grins "your the fucking best " .

I shove her playfully.

We head upstairs and get changed into comfortable sleep wear. She borrows one of my tshirts and shorts.

I lead her into the guest bedroom downstairs. "Let me know if you need any-" I'm cut off by her lips connecting with mine.

I return the kiss and grab her waist. "Is it legal to have sex with my best friend without dating her?" She slurs .

I lick my lips "uhm..your drunk I don't know, you probably don't even know what your doing" I respond.

She shrugs and unbuttons my Pajama shirt , I feel heat in my center. I want it , but I know it's only because I'm drunk.

I push away "no I'm sorry". She sighs "ok fineeee Goodnight y/n" she hugs me

I hug her back with a chuckle "night y/b/n , love you"

She hums "me too, and I told you that you were gonna get selected , you kick ass on tour and don't forget about me ok?"

I get teary eyes "never" I pull away , shut the door and head up to my own bedroom.

She better not be jinxing it though, I can still do nothing but pray she's right.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 13.3K 88
Y/N was discovered at an open mic night battle by Scooter Braun and signs to republic records and her dream is finally becoming a reality Ariana Gra...
318K 13.3K 45
Y/n has lived a rough life, getting rejected and dumped by every guy she's dated. All because of her special condition. She believes that it shouldn'...
139K 3.4K 20
(gxg) some g!p
226K 7.2K 58
Y/N didn't have the best childhood, and would rather forget that it ever existed. Now she's 24 years old and lives with her close friend Laura in a...