14 & Pregnant Season TWO

By Desglizzy

(You must read 14 & Pregnant to understand season two. You'll be able to find it on my page.) Maybe it's ove... More

14 & Pregnant Season 2. Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 14
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
New Story
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Sequel
Abandon is up!

Part 30

7.2K 189 8
By Desglizzy

YN Pov
Today I told lourdes I was going to take her to the town today. She's very excited about going into town.

Yn- Come on Lo lo. *Puts her in the scroller*

The security guards were around me as we started walking to town. My film crew where in front and behind me filming.

Today I wanted to walk so that's why we're walking to town. It's not far actually.

Yn- *Walking and pushing the scroller* Are you excited. *Smiles*

Lo- Very. I can't wait to get a hola skirt. *Smiles* I want it to be pink.

Yn- Of course. *Smiles*

I saw a couple of bystanders taking pictures but they could hardly see me because I had bodyguards on both sides of me and comparing me to them..I'm mighty tiny.

When we made it to town we went to a gift shop.

Yn- We need to get nanna and solver near. What do you think we should get her? A tshirt, Magnet, or a snow globe?

Lo- We should get grandma a tshirt. I think she'll like the tie die one.

It had "Hawaii" printed on it in white. I got one for myself. I also got lourdes one and her skirt.

We made our way out the store and started strolling on down.

Lo- Momma.. *Rubs eyes*

Yn- Yes baby? *Looks down at her*

Lo- I'm thirsty.

Yn- Ok bugaboo. When I find a food stand I'll stop ok?

She simply nodded.

About a block or two I saw a stand. They sold water, almonds, Strawberries, and fruits that they cut open and you had to drink it.

I strolled over to it and I bought my whole crew waters, a bag of almonds and strawberries, and I got me one of those fruits. The man sliced the top of the green fruit and stuck a straw at the top so I can dip out of it.

I've never tried that so I took it as an opportunity. It was actually good! I gave lourdes a sip and she said it was gross.

We continued our tour of Hawaii. I saw birds, coconut trees, a little of everything!

Lo- Mommy..

Yn- Yes sweetie. *Focused ahead*

Lo- I want a crab.

Yn-*Looks at her* A crab?

Lo-*Nodes*

Yn- Are you sure....Mommy doesn't really like those.

Lo- Please mommy.? *Pleading*

Yn-*Sighs* Ok... But! We are going to have to set it free before me leave. I can't have no crab crawling around my house.

Lo-*Smiles* Ok.

I took lourdes to the crab store and got her out the scroller. One of my bodyguards took it and me and lourdes started looking at the small baby crabs.

Lo- I like that one. *Points in the glass* With the cheetah print shell! It's the cutest.

Yn- So you want that one?

Lo-*Nodes*

Me and Lourdes got some crab food, a sponge, and the crab cage with little decorations for it.

I decided to carry lourdes the rest of the day. The whole time she had that smelly crab by her side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.6K 357 27
Before reading this book, please go and read my painfull love story first part. Without that you don't understand what's happening. As so many membe...
1.5K 86 12
" You didn't tell me it was going to be this hard . " " Oh but I didn't say it was going to be easy , but I did say we'd make it didn't I .? " " I...
52.3K 1.8K 25
Being friends with her is hard. But being in love with her is even harder. Small Excerpt; "No one told you to do that." she cried pushing me away. "...
1.2K 104 30
[BOOK 2 TO TEENAGE ROMANCE] Pregnancies ,babies, single mothers messed up fathers. Drama excitement cliff hangers. The whole nine in this sequel. Let...