Easton |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to gene... More

[1] The takeover
[2] Her
[3] - Player
[4] Hire me
[5] Boss
[6] 7PM
[7] Dance
[8] Anxiety
[9] Daylight
[10] Office
[11] Avoiding me
[12] Party
[13] When the parties over
[14] Morning
[15] We're friends
[16] Grandad
[17] Dinner
[18] Breakfast
[19] Caleb
[20] Cryin' in the club
[21] Death
[22] Angie
[23] Goodbye
[24] New Beginnings
[25] News
[26] Hot and Cold
[27] Together
[29] Office
[30] Trouble
[31] Everything
[32] I love you
[33] Shots fired
[34] 1 week
[35] Leader
[36] Back for good
[37] Baby
[38] Baby Mamma
[39] Girls
[40] pregnant
[41] Guilt
[42] It all makes sense now
[43] Make up
[44] Family
[45] Gut feeling
[46] Alone
[47] Gone
[48] Letter
[49] Goodbye
[50] Alena
[51] Home
[52] Easton
[53] Alive
[54] Old friends
[55] Forever
[56] Time travel
[57] Wedding planer
[58] Wedding day
[59] Five years [Epilogue]
[60] Alena

[28] Cars and Clubs

45.3K 1K 128
By KatCWrites

Easton's POV:

It's been two weeks since I made things official with Aubrey. Sure maybe my time and place wasn't the best, and I didn't really ask her, I sort of told her. But what was everyone expecting from me? I fairytale date and a girlfriend proposal, no way, that's not me. 

Everything has been perfect between the two of us, and now that we're officially together she's moved the remainder of her things into the house. She still has her own bedroom set up, but her clothes are now in my room in the second half of the wardrobe, where they belong.

"Hello, your older and much better-looking cousin speaking," I answer the phone with a grin

"Do you always answer the phone like that?" Zay laughs on the other end of the phone 

"Only to piss off Reid." I laugh back "Why are you calling from his phone?" 

"Work lines are down again." He huffs softly "Anway, I'm calling about Aubrey's car." 

"What was the issue?" 

"What's right with this thing? Honestly, between you and I, she needs a new car. She won't let me work on this thing without paying me and there is way too much that needs to be fixed, I can't keep taking money from her.

"She's rather stubborn isn't she?" I grin softly 

"No wonder you like her so much, you're the same person." 

"I don't know, I think she's a little sweeter than me." 

"That wouldn't be hard." 

"Funny." I fake laugh and roll my eyes "Alright, leave it with me, I'll get her a new car, send that one to scrapers."

"You'll buy her a new car? She's your girlfriend and I feel like I know her better then you do, there is no way she's going to let you buy her a new car." 

"I know, but I'm smarter then you think I am." I grin once more "I'll talk to you later." 

"Good morning." Aubrey smiles as she skips down the stairs dressed in a pair of shorts and a black top. Her hair is out and straight and she has a light amount of make-up on her beautiful face. 

"Good morning sweetheart, how did you sleep?" 

"Excellently" she smiles as she reaches me and presses a kiss to my lips

"Good." I kiss her back and move her hair from her face. "We have a few hours before we head into the club, I've been thinking, maybe it's time for me to get a new car." 

"A new car?" she asks looking up at me in surprise "But the car you have now is so nice, why would you want to trade it in?" 

"I wouldn't be trading it in, I'd just be adding to the collection." 

"I guess that makes sense." She shrugs softly "Well, I don't know a thing about cars, but I'm happy to come and look with you." she pauses for a moment. "Speaking of cars, I thought Zay would have called by now about my car, did you hear from him?" 

"They're working on it as we speak." I lie and press my lips to her forehead. "Go and get your bag and we'll leave." 

We arrive at the car yard and I park my car at the front doors. The second I step out the dealers make their way over. "Easton nice to see you again." One greets 

"You too." I nod and take Aubreys hand as she stands next to me, a little shy. 

"I didn't think we'd see you back so soon, it's only been a year." another adds 

"Yeah, I'm just looking for a second car, my girlfriend has been having some trouble with hers and I thought maybe a second car in the family that she can drive wouldn't hurt." 

"Second car?" He raises a brow "But don't you have-"

"Right, well we might take a look around and I'll let you know if I want to test drive anything." He cut him off. 

Yes, I have a garage full of cars, but Aubrey doesn't need to know that, I want her to pick something for herself

I lead her into the indoor car section, where they keep the new, higher-end cars, and we walk hand in hand looking around at everything. 

"Gosh, everything in here is so expensive." she points out as she reads the price information on one of the cars.

We continue to walk and she spots a Black Mustang Shelby Cobra convertible with black rims and her eyes light up instantly. "Woah." She drops my hand and makes her way checking it out from top to bottom. 

"You like it?" I question as I make my way over

"I love it, it's so nice." 

"Open the door." I encourage 

"Can I ?" 

"Of course you can." I laugh "It's for sale Sweetheart, you're allowed to sit it and get a feel for it." 

"O-okay." she nods and opens the door. She slides in and sits in the driver seat. "It's even nicer inside." she smiles as she looks around.

"You look good in it, it suits you." I smile 

She steps out of the car and reads the information and price tag "Woah, 75,000, I'll only have to save for I don't know." she pretends to think "The rest of my life to own this." She giggles 

I take her seat in the car and look around, it is very nice and honestly 75k is nothing. "Shall we take it for a test drive?" 

"Only if you like it, it's your car." 

"I like it, I like all car's." 

We test-drive the car and during the drive, I insist Aubrey drive it to see how she likes it. She seemed a little unsure at first but I reminded her that she'll be driving it as well as me and she seemed okay with that. 

She looked so comfortable driving it, and damn hot behind the wheel. She's a cautious driver but she's also a fast driver, and she likes to switch in and out of lines when others are driving too slow. 

When we arrive back a the dealership and I sign on the dotted line for the car and pay them cash on the spot.

"I'll meet you at the club." I hand Aubrey the keys to the Mustang. 

"You want me to drive it?" She asks taking the keys 

"How else is it going to get there Sweetheart?" I laugh 

"O-okay, well I'll see you there." 

We arrive at the club at the same time. Up until this point, everything has been under wraps and I haven't shown anyone the plans. What happened at the club was horrible and the fact that Aubrey's best friend died here, I knew it would be very, very hard for her to come back, even though she says it's what Claire would want and she'd be okay. 

But knowing my girl better then she thinks I do, I went ahead and changed the entire plan and layout of the club, including the placing of the doors, the exterior, everything. I didn't want one single thing looking the same, I don't want her walking in here and seeing the memories that will break her once again, she's been through enough. 

I step out of the Lambo and lock it. Aubrey doing the same with the Mustang. "Fun drive?" I ask with a grin 

"Very fun." She nods her head with a laugh and hands me the keys 

I place my hand out stopping her and shake my head. "Aubrey, I uh, I lied to you." 

"A-about?" she asks softly, looking up at me, her big brown eyes filled with worry.

"Zay did call me about your car, and they aren't able to fix it this time, there are more issues then are worth fixing."

"Oh" she says sadly, then nods "That's okay, I have a little money saved away still, I'll find something."

"I didn't buy the Mustang for me, I brought it for you, Sweetheart." 

She looks back at the mustang and then at me. "You brought it for me? I-it's, not yours?" 

"No baby, it's not mine." I shake my head "It's yours."

"Easton, I- I can't take it, it's way too much money, if I had of know it was for me I would have never picked it and-"

"And nothing." I press my lips to hers "This is why I didn't tell you because I knew you'd want to go to a second-hand car yard and buy some beat up two thousand dollar car because that's all you could afford. I want you to take this, and I want you to be happy, so please don't fight me on it."

She looks up at me with a smile. "Thank you." she wraps her arms around my neck and presses her lips to mine with a smile. "I love it." 

Placing my arms around her, I push her body against the car gently, deepening the kiss I swirl my tongue around hers and she pulls me closer, kissing me just as deeply. 

"Public effection and everything, these few months did you two good." Kassie grins as she makes her way over to us. 

"I didn't see you pull up." I grin as I pull back from Aubrey. 

"I'm sure you didn't." she giggles softly. "Ready for the re-opening?"

"As ready as I'll ever be." I shrug 

"What about you Aubs?"

"Yeah, I think so." She says with an unsure tone. 

We walk into the club using the new entry and I hold the door open for the girls to enter first. I step in after them and close the door behind us. "What do you think?"

Kassie let's out a long whistle as she looks around "This place is swanky."

I nod as I look around the room. Everything is exactly as I requested, black and red in color, quilted leather couches in black, matching bar stools with chrome legs and red leather quilting across the front of the bar and up each side of the back wall. The back wall is now covered in glass bottles of alcohol, the top ones just for the show and of course the ones at the bottom for the staff to serve.

The lighting is still dim, but brighter over the bar area so the staff can still see what they're doing. I've also added soundproofing against the back wall so no noise bounces off the wall, helping the staff hear better when taking orders

"It's so different, nothing is the same, I feel like I'm working in a new place," Aubrey says as she looks around then back at me. 

"That was the idea," I tell her as I take her hand in mine. "I didn't want you to come to work and see that night over and over again in your head"

"You're sweet." She strokes my hand with her thumb and smiles up at me. 

"Would you like to see your office?" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 12.8K 61
Moving to a new city was supposed to be a fresh start for Aria Davidson and her mother - but it was far from it. Gangs, rivalry, murder, bloodlust...
22.2K 457 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
5.8K 410 27
Two sisters. One MC. And a whole lot of drama. Phoenix and Raven never imagined that they'd lose so much so quickly, but when a family secret comes...
114K 3K 54
Change is not so easy. Mackenzie learns that the hard way when she has to move to a new school the second semester of her senior year of High School...