She's Mine - Yandere/Fluffy S...

By BrokeInGlass

Have you ever wondered what it's like to have many of the classic killers all fall for you? Witness as each o... More

Meeting Micheal
In My Dreams
Behind The Metal Door
What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?
Hide and Seek With Ghostface
Leatherface Meets Ghostface
By The Dock
Jason Meets Micheal
Slashers In The Snow
Christmas With The Slashers
A Bloody Kiss
My Promise
Leatherfaces Food
Seclusion
The Deal
Return Of The Ghost
In His Trance
Facing His Fear
Set On Winning My Heart
A Date With Leatherface
A Date With Jason
A Date With Billy
A Date With Freddy
A Date With Micheal
Deciding
Time To Decide

My Hockey-Masked Savior

22.5K 562 550
By BrokeInGlass

Jason's POV

The girl I targeted almost got away. She was the only one left, then I could go back to my shed and see Momma.

I stalked her from the bottom of the dark waters. She had for some reason jumped into the water, expecting that she could get away from me like that. I walked along the black sand and rocks as her feet came into sight. She was splashing far too much, it's as if she wanted to be killed.

I rushed to her feet and tightly gripped them, pulling her under. She struggled too much, trying to fight me. Though as much as I loved building up the lust of a good kill, I was ready to kill her quick.

All of a sudden I heard a few light creaks on the dock right by me. There's another teenager?! Mommas gonna be mad that I'll be back late.

I hardly tugged on her, trying to pull her under. She wasn't splashing anymore, making me realize the person must've been trying to save her and pull her up. I had to make this quick, for Momma.

I gave the strongest tug I could. I heard the breaking of her ankles as my tight grip snapped her bones. I fully pulled her under the water, pushing her head down as deep as I was. Her screams were barely audible through the loud rain and the water as it filtered it out. To my delighted surprise she had had lost consciousness quickly.

I took a tight grip on her hair as I dragged her out of the water, from the side of the dock. I grabbed my machete that I had dropped earlier and took it firmly in my hand, wanting to end this last kill quickly.

I began to walk on the dock, leaving a creak behind each step. The girl kneeling at the end of the dock turned around with a terrified expression on her face, as tears seeped from her eyes. I looked into her eyes, those intriguing, tear filled e/c eyes.

I got bored of the girl I had already killed, I decapitated her, throwing her remains to the side as I continued to approach the interesting girl.

I watched as she backed away from me with each step closer I took. Once her foot reached the end of the dock I realized I had her right where I wanted her. I was either going to stab her or drown her if she fell in! It's perfect! Maybe I could even get home in time for Momma!

I raised my machete, hoping to end this quick. Before it could hit her she had fallen backwards into the dark waters behind her. I watched as she faded away, deeper and deeper into those dreaded waters.

I was going to jump in and ensure the kill until a sudden thought struck me-

I remembered the sunny day at the lake back when I was a boy. The sun blared in my eyes as it reflected off the shimmering clear water of Camp Crystal Lake. All the mean campers laughed at me, called me names, and pushed me in the water, knowing I couldn't swim. All I wished was for someone to be there for me, for someone to save me. But no one ever came-

That girl, she had a heart. She tried to save that girl, though it was impossible to. If she was there when I was drowning I knew she would've helped me, as I looked into those e/c eyes I just knew.

I looked down into the darkness below me, if she could swim I'm surprised she hadn't swam up by now. What was taking her so long? Was she ok?

I let all my thoughts, maybe even my heart take control of my actions from then on. I got into the water, not to drown her, but to help her.

I walked into the deep waters quickly, with a pain in my heart hoping to find her still alive. I began to run as I saw her unconscious in the water. As I got to her she was still a little warm and breathing, though the water must've been making her cold. I yanked her upwards until I realized I couldn't move her, I looked down to see her foot lodged into a few rocks.

Using all my strength I pulled her out and carried her from out of the water. As I walked out of the water I watched as water dripped from us, coming from our soaked clothes. I moved her wet yet pretty h/c hair from her face to look into her amazing e/c eyes again.

'Hope Momma likes you.' I thought to myself as I carried the beautiful girl to my shed.

Y/n POV

I woke up in a strange place, it was extremely small, dust coated the wooden walls. I was laid onto a small bed and a blanket was wrapped around me.

"What is going o-"

I roughly coughed up water, it soaking a little of the blanket and floor below me. I began to remember how I'd been drowning only a little while ago, how the murder was going to kill me but I fell in the water and my foot got stuck. Where am I? How? Who?-

I heard creaking steps coming towards the doorway, the room looked as if it was lit by a dim candle. I backed up as much as I could on the bed, so that my back hit the wall.

I watched in shock as Jason Voorhees stood in the doorway-

Wearing a hoodie.

I'm not gonna lie, him in a hoodie looked so cute!! Besides that I tried to focus on reality, is he going to kill me? Did he save me?

I cleared my throat preparing to speak-

Jason held his finger up, signaling for me to wait. I giggled at his adorable action as he grabbed a pencil and paper from the other room. He held it up to face me and pointed to it, telling me he'd write on it, so I began to speak.

"Why did you save me?" I asked as I looked into his dark eyes.

He looked into mine but then he began to write.

Once he finished he flipped the paper around to show me.

"I knew you would've saved me."

His writing was a bit like scribble, going off the lines, but I could still read and understand it.

He must've known that I tried to help that girl so he gave me mercy. But what happened to him...?

"What happened to you?" I sincerely asked, feeling bad.

He looked down in sadness, like he was afraid to think about it or write it. I heard him sigh through his mask as he began to write. When he finished he turned to show it to me.

"I was pushed in the water by camp-mates. Never rescued."

I felt a rush of sadness in my heart. Without thinking I immediately ran over to him and hugged him.

"You're right, I would've saved you." I whispered, my bottom lip quivering as I began to feel cold.

My body started shivering, most likely due to the fact of the freezing water I was in. He awkwardly hugged me back, though it became a tight hug as I began to shiver.

Suddenly I felt as he lifted me off the ground.

"Woahh what're yo-?"

He laid me on the bed beside him and covered us in the seemingly old but warm blanket. I felt my shivers go away as the warmth of him took over. I cuddled beside him, moving closer to him. Through his awkward touch I could feel he was nervous, but damn that was just so adorable.

I began to close my eyes, finally feeling comfort once again. I felt that he was comfy too, maybe even relaxed-

We both jumped as we heard a bang on the door. We both jerked our heads up, though he got up almost immediately. He rushed to the other room and came back, this time with a machete in his hand.

We both looked to the door-

A razor sharp knife is sticking through the door.

——

Who could that be? Who will Jason meet? Hope you liked this chapter, made it a long and sad chapter but hope you enjoyed!

- BrokeInGlass ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 2K 23
Yandere Slashers x Fem!Reader Y/N L/N, is a young girl who just graduated and finally found a Job in an Asylum in her Town. Finally, it was the firs...
14.5K 281 13
"𝐒𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲.." 𝐈𝐟 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞...
75.6K 1.6K 20
You are the type of girl who can see the beautiful side in anything. The smartest girl of the school, but without much high grades, since you're alwa...
140K 2.9K 24
They planned it great. Victims chosen, phone numbers ready, the costume purchased, weapon ready. They're desperate to keep you alive on their initial...