Chaos And Purity (Under Editi...

By Brookie_64

He was your best friend until something changed in him. After a strange encounter, you are wounded and are ta... More

Chapter 1. A New Friendship
Chapter 2. Strange Texts
Chapter 3. A Quick Hospital Stay
Chapter 4. Doctor L
Chapter 5. Information Hunting
Chapter 6. A Truth Revealed
Chapter 7. A Headache and a Half
Chapter 8. A Missing Piece of His Soul
The Beginning of a Dream
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 1)
Chapter 11. Fan Art
Dreams, Dreams, and more Dreams (Part 2)
A Night Gone By
OMG!!! HES A LITTERAL CINNAMIN ROLL
A (not) Simple Plane Trip
Flash Back Part 1.
Flash Back part 2
After the Past
Chapter 19. The Carnival
A Little Plane Ride
Heart.
Who you gonna call? Luigi and Y/N!
This is fine...
Whelp Guess I'll Just Die.
Headcannons
Revenge and Anger
The Past.
The Innner Mechanisms of My Mind is an Enigma
Mabye He has Anger Issues?
A/N
Antasmas Return
Sleep
Getting Ready
A Fun Trip...
You've made a plan.
Nighttime without Nightmares
Screams
Wedding Day Blues
Do you Y/ N...
Oh No...
Have at you!
Past
The Way Back
Uh Oh
location
time
um
The Bad ending.
The Good ending

He's Alive...Kinda

360 12 20
By Brookie_64

Mr.L and you ran into E. Gadds Lab and his from King Boo. He set down Luigi on the couch, and went into E.Gadds surveillance center. You followed him. Mr.L tapped on E.Gadds shoulder.

"Welcome back Luigi how did it go- Well your going through that phase... I used to have that phase. I dyed my hair blue. I also-" He was cut off by Mr.L.

"Okay. That's interesting and all...but we kinda have a dead body on the couch over there and we want to fix it." He said tapping his steel toe boots on the ground.

"Okay Okay, but at least tell me why your wearing those clothes?" Gadd asked. Mr.L wasn't having it and picked up the old man and brought him over to the dead body.

"Wait...Why is Luigi...Wait your not Luigi..." E.Gadd said.

"Yeah... no dur. Just help us fix this." Mr.L said.

"I need an explanation first. Why is all of this-" He said.

"I'm Luigi's alter ego and I may or may not have made a mistake. Do you know how to fix this or not?" Mr.L said.

"I've never dealt with stuff like this before, besides I need to research the topic for months and I-"He was once again cut off by Mr.L's snarky reply.

"Our lives are on the lines, we need help quickly so we can hide again." Mr.L said.

"You'll be fine. Only one person has died. You two are going to be fine." He argued.

"We need him alive, because I screwed up. I need him alive so I can feel less guilty." Mr.L yelled at the tiny man. Both of you gasped.

"I didn't know-" E.Gadd.

"You know what, it's fine. Just help me with this. Please." Mr.L sighed. E.Gadd finally caved.

"Okay, I just dont know what to do. Have you tried switching hats?" He said.

"Have I tried switching hats? HAVE I TRIED SWITCHING HATS!?" He paused for a minute. "No I have not."

Mr.L took off his hat and put on Luigi's hat. He put his hat on Luigi. A bright light flashed quickly and Luigi sat up and rubbed his head.

"What happened?" He said before getting tackled in a hug.

"Your alive! I thought you were gone." You cried. He opened his eyes. His eyes were neither silver nor blue, but a sharp scarlet. He took off his hat and his hair was slightly littered with white hairs.

"Wait... what happened to you Luigi?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 81 34
You are a new student in a school. The most mysterious boy comes to you and helps you. Only to find out his secret. Two other boys take a quick likin...
31.4K 891 35
Sequel to my previous Bowser X Reader, it won't make a lot of sense if you haven't read it. Credit to LonlyDemonic, who created the awesome cover! Th...
27.8K 630 35
It's been around 2 years since you and Luigi had defeated king boo in the illusive, haunted house. However E Gadd has call you both again all the w...
21.7K 730 18
When brothers Mario and Luigi end up with a big plumbing problem underneath their hometown in Brooklyn, they're suddenly sucked away and separated in...