𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄.

Od astoldbylani

"You trust me?" he asked, eyes turning soft once they made contact. "Maj, I-I-" "I said do you trust me, Lu... Viac

𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓.| 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑.
𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.
𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓.
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄.

𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍.

92.9K 4.3K 9.4K
Od astoldbylani

I could see it in his eyes. He was pissed off. .

"Semaj," I heard Shaheem speak. I knew he was extremely serious because I never ever heard Shaheem call his brother by his first name, ever.

"What?" he spoke back, never taking his eyes off his mom.

"Calm down," he gritted out. I was honestly getting a little nervous but he didn't seem to be reacting negatively, yet at least.

"I'm calm," he mumbled, turning back around. He resumed eating his food like nothing happened. I looked up at Maisyn, and her eyes were wide. She shrugged a little bit and I just resolved to keep my eye on him. I didn't wanna believe he was completely void of emotion right now.

"Toya, take a seat?" Ms. Celestine pointed at the seat directly across from me, coincidentally. His mother walked over, eyes trained on her son while he kept his eyes on his plate. "I'll make you a plate," his granny spoke, making him scoff. It was virtually silent but I still heard him.

"Who's she?" she nodded her chin at me.

"She's—" Ms. Celestine started, but I decided to introduce myself.

"I'm Lucky, I came with Maj," I smiled politely and her face never changed.

"Yo name Lucky?" she furrowed her brows. I hesitated before nodding. "Yo real name?"

"She said yeah, shit," Semaj answered before I could, and you could hear his grandma swat at his arm. Everything went back silent again, all you could hear was silverware moving plates. Every now and then, Maj's mom would stare at him and he'd act completely oblivious to her even being there.

"You good, Maj?" I muttered. I didn't like how quiet he was at all. He just nodded, turning to kiss me. I ain't believe that shit for a second.

"So, you like his girlfriend huh?" his mom asked, assumedly because she just saw her son kiss me in my mouth. I saw Shaheem roll his eyes slightly, and Maisyn did so heavily. They were like the same damn person at this point, they get so annoyed so fast.

"Yeah, I am," I nodded.

"How long y'all been toget—" she began to say but Maj cut her off.

"That don't concern you," he said quickly. His grandmother sighed and shook her head, probably knowing better than the rest of us where this was going.

"It don't concern me? Nigga you my son, yes the fuck it do," she snapped back, making my eyes go wide.

"Don't shit I do concern you. At all," he gritted out and she rolled her eyes.

"When you bringing bitches in my mama house it—"

"Watch yo' fuckin mouth," he spat.

"You cussin at yo mama? Over a bitch?"

Why I gotta be all that? I ain't even do nothing to this hoe.

"Like the fuck I said, watch yo' fucking mouth 'bout her," he finally dropped his fork from his hand. "You barely my damn mama, you ain't raise shit, my granny raised me. You might as well be my abusive ass sister," he chuckled dryly.

"Boy, ain't nobody abuse yo' soft ass," she scoffed, waving him off. I got mad then, like genuinely pissed off.

"You beat my ass for crying when my daddy died, you beat my ass for being depressed, you beat my ass for asking to leave yo house and go where I knew somebody cared to listen to me, and you tried to whoop my ass when my brother came to get me from that hell hole. I ain' ask him to do that shit but I almost got my ass whooped and why?" he spoke, and I could hear the hurt in his voice. Somebody who was supposed to love and care for you treating you like that fucks your head up.

"Because you ain' give a damn about me! You just wanted to get over on my pops. That's why he ain' here now! Tryna sneak and see his own fuckin kid cuz you mad at him, that shit sick. You mistreated the hell out me, but I still pay all yo damn bills and make sure you stay in house wit' AC and heat and food in the damn fridge because that's how you treat yo family! You don't treat yo family or yo kids the way you treated me. That was fuckin abuse!" he kept going and my heart was breaking for him. He don't deserve to be feeling like this.

"Maj, let's go, c'mon, come with me," I persuaded him to get up from his chair, and I saw his fists tightly bundled up together. I linked my arm with his, excusing us from the table and went back upstairs in his bedroom.

I shut the door behind him, and we just sat on his bed. He stared ahead and I stared at him, waiting for him to say something. When he didn't, I just moved closer to him, turning his head toward me.

"You wanna talk?" I asked him. He looked so sad and it was hurting me so bad.

"No. C-can I just..can I lay wit' you?" he asked, not even meeting my eyes. I knew this probably was hard for him.

"Of course, baby," I smiled at him. Since our shoes were both already off, I just kicked my feet up in the full sized bed, leaning up against his headboard and he followed behind me, leaning between my legs and laying his head on my chest, wrapping his arms around my body tightly, like he was afraid I was gonna leave or something.

We just laid there in the silence, he moved his thumb back and forth on the exposed skin on my back from my shirt rising up a little bit and I just let him hold me.

"Sadiya," he mumbled.

"Yes?"

"I wanna talk now," he replied. I instinctively laid my hand on his head and nodded.

"Go ahead, I'm listening,"

"She...that shit she did, it really hurt me man. It made me feel alone. I could be sitting right next to her and I would still feel so by myself. I hate that feeling, it drives me crazy, Dia. I-I feel like im suffocating or something," he expressed. I was a bit shocked, honestly. He was always holding this shit in because of her and I hated it.

"I don't...I don't feel like that when I'm with Maisyn and Shaheem. They made me feel like I was welcome and like they wanted me there from the time I moved to Tampa, I never wanted to go back to Miami," he continued, and I smiled. He and Maisyn had a really cute relationship, I noticed from the time I came, she literally treated him like her lil baby brother.

"I don't feel like that when I'm with you, either," he looked up at me, making my face hot. "That shit is scary, Sadiya. I'm so...I-I always wanna be around you because you make that whit go away whenever I see you, or hear yo' voice. I don't wanna know what it's like without you now that I got you," he said, barely above a whisper.

My heart felt like it was about to beat right out my chest, I never had anyone feel that strongly about me, it was something I never thought I'd get to experience.

"Dia, don't leave me, baby," his voice remained low, crystal blue eyes staring into mine. I had never heard him talk to me like this. Like I know he cares about me of course, and he already told me how he felt about me but he was being vulnerable. He was being open with his feelings and his actual emotions.

"I'm not goin' nowhere," I smiled, leaning to kiss him. "I promise."

I felt his body literally relax from being so tense as we continued to kiss slowly in the bed. The air suddenly got thicker around me and his soft sweet kisses turned hungry in an instant. He nipped at my bottom lip and ran his tongue over it, making a very involuntary moan come out my mouth.

He knows I'm sensitive...

"You ready to go?" he spoke, pecking my lips repeatedly.

"Mhm," I hummed back, enjoying the feeling. He was always extra when it came to kissing me and I love that shit. "We gotta say bye to your granny, come on," I sat up, and he followed me wordlessly.

When we got back downstairs, his mom was gone. Shah and Syn were both sleep on the couch and Ms. Celestine was sitting at the empty table with a cup of tea. He pulled me behind him to go tell her bye.

"Thank you fa' the food, granny. I'm sorry I left like that," he spoke, giving her a tight hug.

"It's not your fault, darlin. I should have told her keep her disrespectful ass where she at," she rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry she spoke to you that way, sweetie," she grabbed one of my hands, making me smile. She reminded me of my granny, what I could remember at least.

"Don't worry about it, Ms. Celestine, I'm fine," I shrugged.

"Well thank you for comin' to meet lil ol me, and tell Semaj make sure to bring you back, ya' hear me? I get lonely, my boyfriend always busy," she nudged my side, making me burst into laughter.

"Granny, don't get nobody shot," Maj rolled his eyes, which only made me laugh harder.

**

Maj was outside, smoking a blunt, I assume to calm the rest of his nerves down and I was on the phone with Ari, I had some questions.

"So, bestfriend...how bad it hurt when you lost your virginity?" I rushed out.

"Shiiiit, it hurt like a bitch, I was cryin and all—WAIT! Y'all finna fuck?!" she exclaimed.

"Ari'ella shut the fuck up!" I hushed her through clenched teeth. "I think I want to...but if it hurt that bad then—"

"Aht aht! Get some dick. Do it, lay on yo back and take that shit like a real bitch. You know you got a high pain tolerance anyway! You want it?" she asked, tilting her head. I glanced at him out the doors and everything about that man turned me on. Had me ready to do whatever.

"Hell yeah..." I mumbled, watching as he turned around to look at me, smirking slightly, making me bite on my bottom lip.

"Do it hoe! Get off this phone and get onnat dick," she exclaimed making me laugh before she just hung up on me. I sat up nervously before putting my phone on the charger and going in the bathroom to look at myself and made sure I wasn't looking crazy. I can't lose my virginity looking crazy.

I turned on my heel exiting the bathroom and went right to the balcony door, sliding it open so I could talk to him.

"Semaj," I called to him.

"Hmm?" he had the blunt in his mouth when he answered me.

"Can you come in here please? I gotta talk to you," I leaned on the door a little, and he eyed me suspiciously before nodding and ashing his blunt. When he stood up I was suddenly nervous as hell like...what if he says no? Or what if he says yes and breaks me in half? Because I know he's not small. I done felt it before and small isn't even close to the word that describes him.

He came in the room, and sat with his legs open at the edge, and I walked between them. He of course instantly had his hands on my ass and started rubbing it.

"Wassup, baby?" he asked me.

"I um... I kinda want to—well I want you to..." it shouldn't be this hard to ask for sex.

"Whatchu want me to do, ma? You want yo' pussy ate or sum?" he began running his hands up my thighs.

"Well we can do that too I just—"

"Ohhh," he chuckled. "I know whatchu want, bae. You wanna fuck," he smirked at me and i started blushing crazy, throwing my hands over my face, making him laugh hard. "Don't be shy, boo. You want some dick, say that. It's yours," he stood up and kissed me, making my eyed flutter closed.

He sat me on the bed and kissed down my neck while he raised my t-shirt over my head. My mind was running a mile a minute as he kept kissing on me, attached his mouth to my breast , swirling his tongue around my nipple, getting another moan out of me.

"Why yo' heart beating so fast? You scared?" he asked me, leaning over my head.

"Yeah," I mumbled. "I never done this before, and it's gonna hurt and I don't wanna cry and make you go soft or some shit," and he laughed again.

"I'm gon' try my best not to hurt you, bae. It's gon be okay, you ain't gotta be nervous, just let me take care of you, a'ight?" he tilted my head up with his finger under my chin. I nodded my head and he kissed me again, wrapping one of his hands around my neck and squeezing it a lil. He loves foreplay. He likes kissing on me and rubbing me down and shit like that and I loved the way his hands felt on my body, it's like he knew all the right places to touch me to get me melting in his arms.

He got up from the bed, and got a condom from his bag, making me raise my eyebrows.

"So you just knew you was getting some this weekend, huh?" I smirked at him & he tried to hide the slick ass smile on his face. I shook my head and watched him as he started stripping from his clothes. I did the same, ridding myself of the boyshorts I wore.

He slid the condom on and got back in the bed, parting my legs. Scared is literally an understatement because bitch it looked like he could break me. Like I said he's not small.

He kissed me again, rubbing himself on my slit, and he bit his lip, pulling back to look in my eyes. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded, and he straight faced me. "Speak to me, Sadiya,"

"Yes, Semaj, I'm ready," I hope I am at least.

"Tell me if it hurts too bad and we gon stop okay?" he spoke, easing himself into me a little bit. "Oh shit," he grunted.

"Ow, fuck," I whined, grabbing on his arm tight. I could literally feel him down stretching my shit out and it wasn't getting no better. He sat still for a second and as soon as he moved my jaw dropped. "Maj it hurts," I whimpered with a pout on my face.

"I know baby, I'm sorry," he dipped his head to kiss me again. "You wanna stop?"

"No, no just go slow," I insisted. He nodded his head and continued to pull out and ease back in slowly, biting hard on his bottom lip. "Why you enjoying this? I'm in pain," I said. He stopped moving completely and laughed at me.

"I'm enjoying it cuz yo pussy good," he chuckled. "You gon feel good in a minute, just wait" he resumed his slow pace and I shut my eyes tightly as the pain slowly but surely was replaced with pleasure.

"Mmm oh my—ooh baby," my back arched off the bed and he kept delivering slow strokes to me, kissing and licking on my neck which almost drove my ass insane.

"It feel good?" he asked with his mouth on my ear. I whimpered something that sounded like a yes.

"Baby go faster, please," I managed to get out despite the overwhelming feeling that he was giving me. He leaned back a little bit and lifted one of my legs over his shoulder and I didn't even have to ask him twice before he slammed deeper into me, strokes getting much faster.

"Oh fuck," I threw my head back, eyes closed and he slapped the shit out of my thigh, making my head snap back up.

"Keep em open, watch me," he demanded. And as hard as I tried I was struggling to keep my eyes open because everything was just hitting me at once, I knew my legs was finna start shaking and it was over with after that.

The pleasure started building up in the pit of my stomach and I felt myself squeezing around him, making him suck in a breath of air sharply. "I'm bout to—oh shiiit," I tried to speak when he started repeatedly hitting my spot hard, cutting me off.

"You bout to what?" he asked, pushing himself all the way into me, making my jaw drop, but no sound came out. "You bout to cum baby?" I nodded quickly and my eyes snapped shut again. "What the fuck I say, Sadiya? Keep em open," he smacked my thigh again, and I nearly started crying. The pain was nothing compared to the way he was making me feel. If anything it made it better.

My moaning just got louder and louder as I was coming closer and closer to my peak. He knew it too because he was hitting my shit fast and deep. "Cum for me, mama. All on daddy dick, baby," he groaned out. My body reached a high at that second that I never felt before. My entire body shook and he didn't stop moving in and out of me, prolonging it until my eyes hit the back of my skull.

He moved my leg off his shoulder, pulling out of me and kissing all over my chest and neck before whispering in my ear "Turn yo sexy ass over," and my eyes damn near popped out my head.

Nigga you just worked my shit out, how am I supposed to get up off this mattress?

I found some kind of strength in my legs and got on all fours, laying my head in a pillow. He pushed the arch in my back deeper down and gripped a handful of my ass before slapping it hard, making me moan out loud.

"Keep that arch in yo back," he said before sliding in me slow. "You so tight, fuck," he moaned that time and my ego shoot through the damn roof. He didn't stay slow for long, his hips snapped forward and he started drilling me into the pillow.

"Oh God, Maj," I cried out, tryna reach my hand back to slow him down a little bit and he just grabbed my wrist, holding my arm back.

"Where you tryna go, huh?" he asked me, using his free hand to smack my ass again, making me moan louder, "Shut that shit up and take 'dis dick," he grunted pulling me back by my arm. I couldn't even find it in me to move.

After another minute I felt the familiar tightening feeling in my stomach, and I knew I wouldn't last too much longer. "You close, ma?" I heard from behind me.

"Yes! Shit yes," I replied, eyes squeezing closed.

"Yes what?" he spoke, voice low, reaching around to grab my throat and hoist me up against his chest. His grip on my throat tightened and his free hand started toying with my clit.

"Oooh yes daddy," I whined and just like that I was a shaking mess again, releasing all over him and his fingers. He wasn't far behind me, his strokes got sloppy and quick and he pulled my hair back to kiss me hard and I felt him fill the condom up.

He pulled out of me and I immediately dropped back into my original position, making him laugh hard as hell. He slapped my ass again and I just whined.

"Maj stooop," I swatted his hands away trying to get him to stop touching me. I had absolutely no energy.

"No," he chuckled, continuing to mess with me. "Get up and go pee and get in the shower wit me, juicy," he spoke, walking to the bathroom and I just knew he wasn't done with my ass. Not even a little bit.

**

hi 🌚

sooo gimme some thoughts on:

maj & his experience with his mother.

that sex scene that took me 95 years to write lol.

we got just about one more filler till everything starts popping off 🌚🌚 lol i hope y'all like what i got planned.

till next time 💙

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

DESPERATE Od ❤️❤️

Populárno-náučné

243 3 15
When a man tells you that he loves you, do you actually believe him? Unfortunately, Yanna did and it was the biggest mistake of her life! She fell he...
1.5K 35 23
"Do it." I looked into his dark brown eyes, filled with tears and regret. "Pull the trigger, then I'll do the same." My hands shook in fear and regre...
483K 27.5K 27
Sinner 2. (The Sequel) "Aight, baby." He reluctantly grumbled, looking down into my eyes. "Whatever you want, I'a do it." Was all he said and I raise...
OUR JOURNEY Od GuerrGuerr🧡

Tínedžerská beletria

131K 2.9K 38
"Pleaseee Don't hurt me!" The man laughed at my face. I started thinking about what Chance said he was always gone be by my side but I guess everythi...