Foul | Park Jimin

By unbelibubblebangtann

"Ms. Kim, please tell me you did not just have an affair on campus..." "Have a what?" "Ms. Kim, don't play du... More

VERY IMPORTANT READ THIS NOW
p i l o t
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
t h a n k s g i v i n g s p e c i a l
e i g h t
n i n e
s p e c i a l c h a p t e r (9)
t e n
c h r i s t m a s s p e c i a l (1)
c h r i s t m a s s p e c i a l (2)
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y o n e
Update (Hiatus) [ended]
t w e n t y t w o
t w e n t y t h r e e
j u n e 1 3 s p e c i a l
t w e n t y f o u r
t w e n t y f i v e
t w e n t y s e v e n
t w e n t y e i g h t
t w e n t y n i n e
t h i r t y
j i m i n ' s b i r t h d a y s p e c i a l
o n e y e a r a n n i v e r s a r y
h a l l o w e e n s p e c i a l
t h i r t y o n e
new cover?

t w e n t y s i x

1.3K 74 9
By unbelibubblebangtann

I tap ferociously on my phone, refusing to look up as I make my way into the school's premises. Finally, I hit send on my last message, alerting Sungjin of my location, and look up.

The unfamiliar faces of students pass me in confusion... prob thinking "what is this random girl doing standing right in front of the entrance?" My thought are cut short and I almost plummet to the ground from the familiar weight of my best friend push up against my back. With a huff, I manage to turn around and give the needy boy a small hug. "Are they out?" I desperately croak, he only nods and I knew that he had seen the results.

Sungjin grips my hand tightly and leads me through the school's front doors, down the hallway and to the outdoor commons room. I notice a bulletin board hoarded with other students and it doesn't take me half a second longer to run straight up to it and cram my way to the front.

The sports team admissions and final role decisions were out.

I scan the list for varsity girls tennis, starting from the bottom... but I don't see my name... I get higher and higher up the list and... still nothing...

varsity girls tennis - singles one : kim mirae

"Holy shit."

"That's good right?" Sungjin calls lightheartedly from behind. I turn immediately and bolt into his comforting embrace, "Not just good it means that Hoseok thought I was one of the best players!!"

"That's amazing Mirae— but are you sure it wasn't because you gave Hoseok the best he—"

I cut the boy off, "Jin, I did not give my damn tennis coach head where the hell would you get it into your mind that I'd do something like that?!"

"Joking firecracker!" He retaliates with a soft chuckle, wringing his arm around my shoulders and leading us back out the way we came in, "I'm just joking..!"

My mini suitcase grumbles around the pavement as we get back outside and find ourselves greeted with the rest of our junior class and school busses lining the road.

"Hey! Lee! Mirae! Get your butts over here the whole school was waiting on you!" Mr. Park jogs over to us and takes my suitcase and Sungjin's duffel bag from our arms, "Take a seat on the bus, I'll get things sorted so that we can leave."

Not a moment later, we're ushered onto the bus with the rest of our class. Jimin enters soon after and sets himself down on the seat next to mine and Sungjin's. We were near the front because Jin gets motion sickness and Jimin had to speak to the driver often to give directions.

I don't really know what I was expecting... small talk? Socialization among the bus..?

Jimin said a few words to me towards to beginning of the ride but around half an hour into the drive, he sat there alone with his computer on his lap and his headphones in, only diverting his attention once to announce that we'd be entering a conscience store to pick up a few snacks mid ride.

For the first hour of the ride, everyone talked with everyone... sharing snacks and playing heads up but everything changed when one student pulled out several decks of hands and everyone split into small groups to play.

For the remaining several hours of the ride, everyone played cards in silence with their friends (everyone but us two in the front because Sungjin decided that he wanted to talk a nap on me.)

The car ride was... fun, but not as life changing as I anticipated it to be. The five hour ride turned into ten due to severe traffic + lunch and snack breaks..

When we finally reached the campsite, students leave the bus and stretch their aching muscles as they make a beeline to find their cabin numbers.

"Mirae!" My familiar homeroom teacher calls from a distance. I apologize to Sungjin and rush over to my teachers side, "Yes Mr. Park?"

"I— uh..." he stutters trying to figure out how to word things, "I would really appreciate a favor right now."

I can't help but to send him a sly eye in caution, "Depends on what it is."

(Common we all know I would reject vertically nothing from this man.)

"Would you mind being a... sub—

—stitute class president? I was supposed to have a class president chosen by now but I don't—"

I cut him off, "Um Jimin, I don't know if I can do that.. I'm less than qualified."

"I don't care about that, I reaallyyy reeeeaaaallllyyyyy need you to agree to do this for me right now, I'm desperate." I observe his pleading features momentarily.

"I don't know—"

"You can't decline." Jimin let's out a long needed breath of air, "—wha—!" "I kinda told the entire staff and faculty that you were the president and now they don't have a cabin prepared for you."

My eyes flutter in disbelief at what I was hearing, "Excuse me? They don't have a cabin prepared? What are you implying?!"

"See we rented this huge cabin for teachers and class presidents to share—"

"What the hell, that is the least logical thing—"

"Because we'd be up late and early every day discussing things for this trip and it would be too much of a hassle to have either students or teachers move back and forth between living estates."

I push my lips together to form a harsh line, "...What's in it for me?"

"Well, you'll be living in luxury for the entire location as opposed to cold rat infested wooden cabins."

"Well..."

"I'll take that as a yes! Thank you so much!" Without warning, he grips my wrist in one hand and bold of our bags in the other and rushes up to a group of students and teachers.

"Park," another male teacher speaks up, "You gotta stop being so late all the time."

Jimin lets go of my arm and uses it to awkwardly rub the back of his neck, "yeah I'm sorry about that... ran into some issues again."

The other teacher groans again and the group migrates uphill to where I assume will be our "luxury cabin."

Jimin and I fall a little behind the group and he takes the privacy as an opportunity to place a comforting hand on the small of my back, "We'll be sharing a Jack and Jill bathroom." He says out of the blue.

I can't help but halfheartedly chuckle, "Next think I know you'll be telling me that we're sharing a bed too."

"Bedroom doors lock." He replies bluntly, "And we have a seamless entry between each other's so no one would know if we did or didn't."

My jaw drops at that and I stop in my tracks, Jimin just giggles mischievously and continues on, I smack his back when I realize that it was just a joke and he laughs harder.

"Don't say things like that when someone might be able to hear you, idiot!" I look down at the floor in embarrassment and grip my arms at the shivering cold.

"Not a single soul saw or heard." I look up in shock at his stubbornness but my snappy comeback is disrupted by the grand building that awaits us, the door of which was agape and awaiting our entrance.

"I'll have to... put my reply on hold." Jimin laughs from behind me as I rush up to the entrance of the very much so luxurious building but my excitement is cut short as I notice the students and teachers take seats in the main room, getting ready to begin their first meeting.

Jimin and I join them in discontent.

a/n
unedited but this chapter is really long 😗✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 8.2K 44
"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I was immediately pushed by Jungkook, causing me to fall on my butt while Jungkook rushed towards his father, checking whether is...
22.5K 935 13
Jin is a 25 year old man whose wife has recently left him. He finds himself struggling to deal with being newly single and continuing to have a relat...
54.6K 1.8K 21
Kim Taehyung ran away from his parents to Seoul to look for better education and future. But what he didn't know that his parents sent a man to look...
1M 42.9K 30
HIT #2 IN FANFICTION πŸƒπŸ»β€β™€οΈ 𝘈 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘳𝘺 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘸𝘩π˜ͺ𝘀𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘢 𝘡𝘦𝘒𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘢𝘳 𝘡𝘦𝘒𝘀𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘫𝘰𝘬π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘺, 𝘯𝘰𝘡 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘀𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩π˜ͺ...