Torn

By dovato

Demi Lovato- empowering, inspiring, and brave. When she was eighteen? Opposite. After a nights full of partyi... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
READ PUHLEASE
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
IMPORTANT SOS
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
60
61
62
63
64
65... The End
Sequel News
SEQUEL

Chapter 30

3.7K 136 12
By dovato

Annie's POV

"Come on!" Marissa groaned, pulling me out the door with one hand.

"But what if it's some type of bad luck or something?" I questioned.

"It isn't, now come on already!"

We're going to mine and Demi's house to 'straighten it up' before she gets home tomorrow evening.. And then we're staying the night there. I just don't want to stay there without Demi. I don't know, it's weird.

I trudged to Mars car and slid in the passenger seat as she readjusted the cooling and slid her sunglasses on.. Even though we're going five minutes down the road.

"Aren't you going to miss me when Demi comes home?"

"I'm sure you'll be around just as much as this week," I said, considering she's at our house everyday.

"You say it like its a bad thing.."

I smiled, "Never."

I look at Marissa as another mom or an aunt.

Marissas phone started rapidly buzzing from the cupholder and I watched as she slightly laughed and pressed the phone to her ear, "Aye lil' mama. No. On our way to your house. I got the key. Yup. Eh- oh. Are you having fun? Yeah, tell them I said hi. Oh really? That's funny. Yeah, here she is!"

Marissa nonchalantly hands me over the phone and I get a little spark of excitement when I see its Demi. Obvi.

"Hello?"

"Hey, baby girl!" Demi's voice makes me miss her even more.

"Hey momma,"

"How's your day?"

"Just like every other one.."

"Oh," she said, "Well, aren't you excited I'm coming home tomorrow?!"

"Yes!" I smiled, "but are you sure you can't come home earlier?"

"I'm sure," she sighed, "but I wish I could.."

"Yeah," I said.

"I've gotta go.. Be good for Mar! I'll call you before and after the show, okay? I love you so much!"

"Okay. I love you too,"

I hit the red button and put it back it o the cupholder.

••

"Start working on your room!" Marissa said.

I shook my head, "It's clean."

I kinda lied. It's not clean... At all. I'm not sure if I still have a floor in there.

"Don't make me go check!" She said, scrubbing the kitchen counter tops.

"For real," I said, popping a chip in my mouth, "Why are we cleaning, again?"

"Because your mother left it a mad house and I was just gonna surprise her," she said.

"Oh,"

"I'll be right back," she slipped the rubber gloves off if her hands and laid them on the counter before heading for the stairs.

I clicked the lock button on my phone and the time read 7:26. Only 24 more hours until Demi is here. I can do this.. I think.

I really hope Marissa will order take out from that pizza place down the road with the really good cheesy breadsticks and the-

"ANNIE. MARIE. LOVATO. GET YOUR ASS UP HERE NOW!"

I'm assuming she saw my room.

"COMING, DARLING!"

I jogged up the stairs, taking two at a time. I should've went slower because I think we all know I'm about to spend the rest of my life cleaning this damn room.

I walked into my room, "Hey,"

"Oh, hey!" Marissa fake smiled, "Would you like to tell me where your FLOOR WENT?!"

I kicked aside some clothes with my foot and said, "Right there,"

"I'm coming back up here in three hours. If this room isn't spotless, I'm grounding you. Or I'll have Demi ground you."

"Okay, okay, I'll clean it, geesh!"

Marissa muttered colorful words while kicking a clean trail from my bed to the door.

Well..

I guess I could start with my closet.

•••

I took the last bite of my cheesy breadstick and sat the plate down on my now spotless bedroom floor.

To tired to go downstairs, and to tired to shut the lights off, I just climbed into bed.

Demi said she was going to call me when she got back to her hotel, but that was an hour ago. It doesn't take an hour to get from the arena to the damn hotel.

The door opened and Marissa swayed in, picking my plate off the floor and setting it on the bedside table.

"Want me to lay down with you?"

"Yeah," I said, scooting over to make room.

Marissa slid in and we laid there in comfortable silence.

"The faster you go to sleep, the sooner Demi will be here," she whispered.

With that, I closed my eyes and hoped to sleep until tomorrow evening.

Demi's POV

"Thank you guys for this amazing tour! Each and everyone of you made this so special and I cannot thank you enough. I'll see you guys soon! Stay strong and I love you!"

I more than excited bounced off the stage as a chorus of cheers erupted my ears from everyone backstage. Many people patted my back, said congratulations, gave me a hug, and took many pictures. All of it was happening so fast, and don't get me wrong I love my fans, my team, and everyone who helped put the tour together, but there's only one thing on my mind right now- I'm going home to Annie.

I was bolting it to my dressing room. Im getting dressed in there and then heading straight to the airport- no pit stops. It's already going to be like three in the morning when I get home.

"Your clothes are already in there, we have yours and our tickets, and the car is waiting," Caroline said alongside of me.

"Okay, thanks," I said breathlessly.

I reached my door and Carol was about to walk away, but I grabbed her hand, "Thank you for being so patient with me through all of this,"

She smiled and squeezed my hand back, "Always,"

I smiled before she pulled her arm away and said, "Now, if you could hurry I kind of want to go see this girl named Annie.."

I laughed and turned on my heel, charging into my room. I picked up my phone while kicking my boots off and saw I had three text messages from Annie and a few from Wilmer.

Annie still thinks I'm coming home tomorrow evening, so when she wakes up and sees me, she's going to be so surprised.

After I changed into my clothes and removed as much makeup in sixty seconds that I could, I hurriedly left the dressing room.

"Caroline, Holly, and Jill are waiting in the car," Max said.

"Okay,"

I quickly sent a text to Marissa telling her i was leaving the arena and then sent another one to Annie saying I was 'on the way to the hotel' and would call her when I got there.

Max opened the car door for me and I slipped in beside Jill.

"Ready to rock and roll?" Holly asked.

"Let's go."

The car quickly vanished out of the arena, but the drive to the airport is painfully slow. Every second that passes feels like minutes and it's killing me. I just want to be home.

"Hey, Demi?" Jill asked.

"Huh?"

"You do know that there's only half foundation on your face. Half of it is tan and the other half is pale.."

I groaned, "No, I didn't."

She pulled her purse up to her lap and began digging through it. Eventually, she pulled out a bag and then told me to close my eyes.

I felt her putting something wet against my face and started scrubbing.

"Hey, make sure I have some skin left when you're done, please." I said.

"Shush," she slightly laughed.

"We're five minutes from the airport," Caroline said.

I jerked up, "Really?!"

"Demi!" Jill said, pulling my face back down and started scrubbing once again.

And, finally, we pulled into the airport.

•••

"I'm seriously about to pull in!" I happily sang into the phone.

"Well, she's sleeping so be quiet!" Marissa joked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah,"

"I'll be waiting for you outside," she said.

"Okay," I hung up the phone and bounced my foot on the floorboard. Knowing I'm literally so close to Annie makes me want to explode with happiness.

The driver pulled into my house, and without thinking twice and without no hesitation, I jumped out of the car and ran up to the door where Mar was standing.

I gave her a huge hug, "MAR!"

"DEMS!"

I laughed as she pulled away and said, "I'll help them with your bags. You must be exhausted! Go upstairs and get to bed. Annie's going to flip shit when she wakes up and you're there."

I happily smiled and ran into the house. I'm literally fighting back happy tears right now. I've never been so happy to see one human being in my life.

I opened Annie's door and the sight made me cover my mouth with my hand and tears come to my eyes.

Annie was snuggling with one of my t-shirts and she looked so peaceful, so innocent. She looked just as she did a few years ago when I adopted her. This moment I'll remember forever. I'm never going another day without her ever again.

Being careful not to wake the princess, I carefully slid in the bed beside Annie.
Unconsciously, she immediately wrapped her arm around and draped her leg over me. I snuggled as close as I could get.

But no matter how many times I repositioned and no matter how close our bodies are clinging to each other's and because I've missed her so much, it's never close enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 7.2K 93
Demi and Wilmer are both on a break off of work and are on vacation with their beautiful daughter, Rose. 15 year old Emma lost both of her parents a...
45.2K 1.9K 29
When nineteen year old Demi is about to start her second year of college, she suddenly gets kicked out of home. With no money to continue her studies...
78.2K 2.4K 49
"Sometimes the best way to get someone's attention is to stop giving them yours." Demi would mess up time after time and each time Jessica would let...
Memory By rachel

Fanfiction

24.7K 1.7K 12
Memory, is a fragile thing. It was be manipulated, blurred, and completely lost forever. It can be from someone's conscious choice, to forget, or an...