Imprisoned Love (Jori)

By JoriLovr

Jade blackmails Tori into fake dating her so that she can make Beck jealous after their break up. However, th... More

The Break Up
Blackmail
Bad Move
People Change
Hugs and Kisses
Unexpected Feelings
The Truth Reveals
Imperfections
Disagreements
I Promised I'd Try
Down Spirals
Lies..
One Last Chance?
An Open Book
I'm Here Now
Misunderstandings
Worth it?
Dinner Disaster
My World
Opposite Date
Mixed Emotions
Yours Only
My Spot
Road Trip
New News
Drunken Nights
Change..
Curveballs
IL 2's Out Now!!

Surprise

11.4K 225 526
By JoriLovr

(Fast Forward)

Jade's POV:

"So you're telling me that she used up all of the milk for her stupid 'face cleansing' cream?" I ask in disbelief through the phone as I am currently packing up for our trip to Spain.

Time flew by these past couple of months, and things between Vega and I have been smooth sailing the entire time.

And no, before you can even wonder, I haven't convinced her yet about the KSR thing.

And yes, I know I'm cutting it SUPER close, coz after this trip.. I've only got one week left to convince her.

Honestly,  these past few days have been hell for me.. purely because I know that I have to cherish every single second when I'm with her..

And what makes it worse is the fact that I'm going behind her back to plan something so big against her.

I just.. I gotta get this to work.

I have to.

I'm risking a lotta things here, coz if Tori were to ever find out about what we're up to..

She'll never forgive me..

"... And now she's gone out with her friends, leaving ME to clean up all this mess. Unbelievable, huh?... Jade?.. Babe? Helloooo?"

"H-huh? Sorry? She, uh, spilled the milk on the counter?"

Yup. I completely zoned out there. And I'm so busted right now.

"Are you okay? You sound off." Tori's soft and sweet voice nearly makes me melt, but I try to hold my ground, despite how much I'm hurting inside.

"Y-yeah, I'm just.. just packing for the trip.. and yano, I don't wanna forget anything coz I don't wanna worry when we get to the hotel an-"

"Jade." She cuts me off, silencing me in an instant.

"We're going on this trip to relax and get away from all of the drama and stress.. so what's really going on?" She asks, much more firm this time.

"N-nothin-"

"Cut the crap, Jade. There's no way you'd be stressing over packing. You can tell me.." she soothes, and I almost feel like giving in and just coming clean about the entire thing.. but obviously I can't.

"I'm just tired, Tor. Anyways, do we need to pack towels or?" I quickly try to change the topic, but she doesn't seem to let go so easily.

"Jade." She repeats, kinda sounding like my mom at this point.

"Whatever you're hiding.. it's been eating at you from the inside.. and don't think I didn't notice coz I know my girlfriend."

Shit.

Quick Jade. Think.

"I swear, babe. I'm fine."

Okay not the best answer, I know, but it's all I could come up with.

She doesn't say anything, but I do hear her sigh on the other end of the phone.

Uh oh.

That's one of those 'I'm mad and disappointed' sighs..

"Do you remember.. when we went through that stage in our fake relationship, where we both didn't know if the other liked us back.. and we just kept getting caught up in the whole miscommunication madness.."

"Uh, yeah?"

Where's this going exactly?

"Well, if we had simply talked about our feelings sooner, we probably wouldn't have wasted so much time you know.." she sighs, and I feel extremely conflicted again about whether I should just tell her the truth or not.

Don't do it Jade.

Stay strong.

"What's your point, Vega?" I ask, my tone full of sadness and defeat.

"My point is that you're hiding something from me.. and I just don't see why you can't just talk to me-"

"Jeez Vega, I'm not fucking obliged to tell you everything, you know!" I snap frustratedly, but I immediately regret it as soon as the words come out of my mouth.

It's just, it's so fucking hard..

To do something that you really don't wanna do for the sake of your girlfriend's future..

And above all, keeping it from her has been one of the hardest tasks I've ever had to do.. mainly coz I'm so used to telling her everything.

To think I've only got two more weeks being this close with her is physically making my stomach churn..

"Well I tell you all of my problems!" She shouts back, and I know deep down that I should leave the shouting match here, but nope. Obviously I don't listen to myself.

"Oh yeah? So when were you planning on telling me that KSR reinstated their offer, huh?!"

Shit.

I didn't mean to let that one slip.

The line goes quiet for a second, but I know she's still there..

She's probably just too shocked to say something at the moment.

"How did you- Did you go through my frickin' phone!?"

"It doesn't matter what I did. What does matter is the fact that you've been keeping something that big from me too!"

"I never told you because I never thought twice about it, Jade! I'm not going to live in Florida, even if they offered me a million dollars."

Good luck convincing her to go in two weeks then Jade..

Shut up brain!

"I can't believe you'd go through my phone! What, do you not trust me anymore!?" She gets more and more mad by the second, and I shut my eyes, trying to think of any possible solution to this hectic argument.

"I do trust you.. it's just.."

"It's just what, Jade!?"

Shit. How do I get myself outta this one..

"I dunno, alright!" I seriously give up.

We only have two weeks left being in the same freaking city. I don't wanna be arguing over nothing.

"You.. are so freaking unbelievable sometimes." She says through gritted teeth, and I groan when I hear the line go dead..

For fucks sake!!

——————————————————

(Following morning)

Tori's POV:

I've never been so tired and frustrated going to a holiday in my entire life!

It's about 6 in the morning, and I'm currently in the airport waiting for Jade, just knowing that it's going to be another level of awkwardness when she arrives.

I mean, I'm still so mad!

She had absolutely no right to go through my phone, like it's a complete invasion of privacy and she still hasn't told me why she was even on it in the first place, so excuse me for still being a bit agitated by it.

After a couple of minutes, I see her walk through the large doors looking just as exhausted as me as she wheels her bag lazily by her side with her phone in one hand, and a coffee cup in another.

She spots me after a little bit of scanning around the airport, and I sigh when I see her walking towards me with an awkward small smile on her face.

"Hey." She whispers when she reaches me, but I don't bother returning her greeting.

"Ready to go through security?" My tone is firm, showing no affection whatsoever, causing her to frown.

"Uhm, yeah."

I nod before turning around and walking towards the check-in, not bothering to check if she's following me or not.

I'm going on this trip to relax.

Not to worry about Jade.. or exams or.. anything.

Just relax.

We make it through security pretty quickly, and I sigh when I see that we've got a couple of hours to kill in the airport before our departure.

I turn to Jade who's never taken her eyes off me ever since she's arrived as she studies my every facial expression.

"Wanna get something to eat?" I ask, and she nods without saying anything.

We go to a café in the airport and sit down across from each other at a table as we wait for it food.

"So.." she starts, and I roll my eyes.

"Look Jade, I don't wanna argue while we're on this trip." I say in a straightforward tone, making my point very clear.

"Okay?.." she says nervously, and I continue.

"So we're just gonna leave all this awkwardness here and enjoy our trip in Spain, alright?" I state, and she seems to deflate a little at my tone.

"Tor-"

"I don't wanna speak further about it."

Yup.

Exactly like I rehearsed those lines last night.

"Please baby, hear me out. I'm sorry I went through your phone and I know it was a dick move for me to accuse you of hiding things from me coz you're the sweetest and most perfect human being I know, and I'm just.. me." She reaches across the table and places her hands on mine, and for whatever reason, I don't retreat them, making her smile slightly.

"I don't wanna 'relax' in Spain, if it's without you baby. Please say we're okay again." She pleads, and this time I decide to take my hand away from hers.

"We're okay again IF you tell me what you were doing on my phone in the first place." I more or less demand with my hands crossed over my chest.

She looks as if she contemplates all the options before answering me..

"I was on your phone coz I needed to get Ryan's number.." she sighs as she looks down, and I have a hard time believing her excuse.

1) She HATES Ryan. And I don't see how much can change in such a short time..

2) Even if she wanted his number, she could always just ask me for it so I really don't see why she felt the need to snoop through my phone.

And 3) Why the hell would she need Ryan's number???

"We've decided to put our differences aside for your sake and actually TRY to be friends. I didn't just ask you for his number coz I was kinda embarrassed and you probably would've made it into a teasing fest. And I wanted his number since you two hang out alone sometimes, and I need his number as a backup in case your phone dies or something." She explains every single point expertly, leaving me completely taken aback.

Wh-

How?

Can she like.. read my mind or something??

My face is all that needs to be said for her smirk to come back to her face, and once I realise how stupid I look right now, we both start to laugh it off, as I bring my hand over hers..

"Of course I trust you, Vega.." she says genuinely, looking into my eyes, and I feel a sense of warmth in my chest as I quietly thank her.

Guess that explains it then..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Jade's POV:

Yep. It's official.

I am a HORRIBLE person for telling Vega yet another lie about going through her phone..

It's just.. I couldn't tell her the truth. One, she'd only get even more mad at me.. and two, she would've declined the offer straight away giving me absolutely no chance to even try to convince her.

So me being the dumbass that I am, added another lie to the growing list..

Well..

It's not completely a lie.. sort of..

I mean, I did take down Ryan's number after our chat so..

But everything else I said was a lie..

Ugh whatever.

She'll get over it.

I hope.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The flight to Spain felt like it was super long, but it wasn't so bad as I got to cuddle up beside Vega the whole time as she rested her head on my shoulder with our hands linked together, mouth parted slightly as she slept peacefully..

I sigh knowing I definitely won't be able to sleep, so I decide to turn my gaze towards the window, watching the clouds in the sky..

I stay like this for the majority of the plane ride, until Vega stirs in her sleep, waking up with a yawn and a stretch.

"Hey there." I whisper with a chuckle, when she lifts her head from my shoulder and her eyes shutter open.

"Mhm hi." She says sleepily, before plopping her head back on my shoulder, rather hard might I add.

"We almost there yet?" She asks, and I take out my phone from my pocket to check what time it is.

"Less than an hour to go." I reply, and she nods into my collarbone.

"I had an amazing dream.." she mumbles with her eyes closed, and I smile at how cute she looks right now with her hair tussled all over the place.

"Mm, and what would that be?" I ask, relaxing my head over hers.

"Promise you won't laugh at the cheesiness." She says after a short pause, and I smirk, knowing for a fact I'm gonna laugh at yet another one of Vega's crazy dreams.

Trust me.

They're quite absurd at times..

"I promise I'll try not to laugh." I promise while looking down at her, causing her to roll her eyes playfully and sit up straight.

"Well.." she starts shyly, and I know this one's gonna be juicy.

"Go on." I coax, and squeeze her hand softly.

"So I was living in a HUGE mansion with pictures of me singing on stage, hung up all around the corridors!" She whispers shouts excitedly, and I already feel like giggling..

Her and her wild dreams..

Well hopefully, this one comes true if she goes to KSR.

Sorry not if.. when.

"And then I walk into the kitchen and a little girl with brown hair and sky blue eyes runs in, with the cutest laugh ever!"

"Ew. You dreamt of a little girl giggling?" I ask, thinking about how that would be my worst nightmare...

She frowns for a second, but then I smirk and motion for her to continue.

"And guess who runs in after her?... You!"

Wait wha?

So.. she means to say..

That..

That little girl was..

"She was our 'daughter'." Vega says happily, and I instantly feel a jab in my chest.

Not because I don't want a child with her.. God no!

I've always wanted to start a family with Tori.. despite my deep deep hatred towards snobby little children..

It's just..

Now with the whole moving to Florida problem..

We'll never be able to move in together.. or start a family.. or even just see each other every day..

It's gonna be absolutely shit!!

"You look disappointed." Vega states, breaking me outta my thoughts, and I realise she's right as I have a frown on my face at the moment.

"Uhm, no.. no it's just.. I uh, thought of something." I stutter a response, and she nods her head slowly, looking down at our hands, avoiding my eyes.. which I know is something she does only when she's upset.

Ugh Jade, what is up with you and upsetting her recently..

I sigh before lifting her chin up with my finger, as I stare into her eyes, knowing exactly what she's thinking..

"I'd love to bear a child.. or children, with you in the future, Tori. Just so you know.." I say genuinely with a wink, and my small smile grows when I see that stupid big grin of hers return to her face.

She takes my hand from underneath her chin, and all of a sudden attacks my lips, with her hand on the back of my head, pulling me in impossibly closer.

I barely get enough time to realise what's going on, and soon she's licking my bottom lip, and before I know it, we're having a tongue war in an airplane.

I hear the seatbelt sign turn back on, signalling for everyone to return to their seats and get ready for landing, so I decide to break up the kiss.

"As much as I'd love to continue this- mmph" I'm cut off with her kissing me again.

I have to physically pull myself back a bit to detach my lips from hers, even though I REALLY don't want to..

"We're gonna be landing soon babe.." I say, and she groans before sitting back properly on her seat, and putting her seatbelt back on.

I do the same but not before leaning in one last time and placing a sweet kiss to her cheek, causing her to fight back a smile..

That was.. an adventurous ride to say the least.

Maybe Vega really is ready to take the next step in our relationship.

Coz she's been giving me these little signals every now and then, like grabbing my ass when we're kissing.. or always slipping her tongue in first, when we make out..

So maybe that's all the indication I need..

I mean if we don't do it in two weeks, who knows when we'll do it!

Maybe this trip is the perfect opportunity to do so..

I mean, there won't be any annoying siblings that could potentially walk in on us scissoring..

And it'll just be a perfect setting as we both don't have anything but relaxation on our minds.

After thinking through it some more, I finally set my mind to it.

Tonight..

I'm gonna make love to Tori Vega tonight.. and no doubt am I gonna make it a special one.

After the plane lands, we wait until we see the seatbelt sign disappear, so we all get up off our seats to descend and hop onto the bus that takes us to the airport.

Did I ever mention how much I fucking HATE long queues!!

Well if I didn't, add it to the god damn list coz at this rate, we might as well camp out here in the airport.

Like who the hell have they got working at Passport Control.. sloths!? 

The only thing keeping me going really, is Tori and her excited-ness. 

I don't even think she realises that I'm just staring at her lips at this point, coz man do I really wanna start another make out session with her right now..

As we take microscopic steps forward, the line begins to slowly disappear, and I do a lil' victory dance inside when we finally reach the top of the line to get our passports checked.

Once that's finished, we grab our bags from the luggage collection, and get a taxi to go straight to the hotel.

Apparently the hotel is super well known in this area and it's also located in an amazing resort with lots of things to do, so I'm pretty excited to just go and relax for a bit..

After checking in to the hotel, my mouth drops when we open the door to our room.

This room is fucking ginormous!

How the fuck did Vega's dad afford all this???

"Oh my God, there's a mini fridge in here!!" I exclaim, causing Vega to chuckle.

"So you like it?" She teases, as I take a tour around the room.

"Like it!? I love it!! I cannot wait for the next few days." I say as I plop backwards onto the king sized bed.

Perfect for fucking..

She giggles slightly before heading into the bathroom.

Once she's gone, I think about all of the possible ways I could ease her into our first time tonight..

I don't want it to be too aggressive despite how I generally am, coz I know Vega's a bit shy when it comes to sex..

But I also don't wanna hold this off for any longer, coz I really wanna splunk her.. more than anything.

Well to say that I'm nervous for tonight is quite a big understatement.

I just hope I don't mess things up again...

For the rest of the day, we simply explore the hotel and the surroundings a bit until we get pretty tired so we head back to the room to just relax.

"Ugh I hate sleeping on planes, it gives me such bad neck cramps." Vega complains when we walk into to the room, stretching her neck as she talks.

"Want me to massage it?" I offer, and she nods gratefully, eagerly sitting down on the bed waiting for me to follow behind her.

I do so, and sit behind her as she leans her head against my chest.

I begin to slowly massage her shoulders and then lead up to her neck and she sighs in relaxation, closing her eyes.

I don't even massage for a full minute until I see her yawn, making me roll my eyes with a small smile at how easily Vega can fall asleep.

In about 3 or 4 minutes she's completely out, so I gently lift her head and place it on the pillow, covering her with the thick white blanket, quietly slipping outta bed to the other side..

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Tori's POV:

My eyes flicker open, and I sit up on the bed with a yawn, only to hear Jade's voice from beside me, and I turn to see her with a book in her hands, leaning against the headboard.

"You're finally up." She says with a smile, closing her book and putting it on the bedside table.

"Yeah, guess I was just tired." I mutter, getting up to go to the bathroom.

When I return however, I notice how Jade's demeanor has completely changed into a more nervous one, making me raise an eyebrow.

"You alright?" I ask, as I walk forward to sit in front of her on the bed.

"Y-yeah.." she stutters, and now I know she's definitely nervous.

"What's wrong?" I ask, and I see a bit of confidence flash through her eyes for a split second.

"Okay.. I'm just gonna say it.." she says, making me feel nervous this time.

"I love you." She says, and I frown.

"Uhm, I love you too babe? But I already know th-"

I'm cut off by her lips on mine, much like how I had kissed her in the plane, except this time it's much more.. passionate.. and full of want and.. I dunno how to explain it.

But I like it.

And that's when I realise what she meant when she said 'I love you.'

She doesn't even need to speak anything further for me to understand what she plans on doing.

My heart thumps loudly.. but in a good way.

Coz there's nothing I want more.. than this moment.

She moves so that she's now sitting on my thighs, and she cups my cheeks as she places one last kiss to my lips, before pulling back..

"I don't wanna force you into anything baby.." she says softly, and a smile reaches my face as I pull her back in to my lips, kissing her passionately.. however, she pulls back with a smirk so I roll my eyes playfully before speaking up.

"I'm ready Jade. I want you.." I say in a sultry tone, and I can literally see her shiver when I say the last three words..

She still looks a tiny bit skeptical, but I know what I want.. I've waited for this to happen for what feels like forever now.

I decide to pull her back into my lips as we passionately make out again.

"You sure?" She says in between kisses.

"Shut up and make love to me." I say in a demanding tone, which only seems to turn her on even more as she kisses me a lot more aggressively afterwards.

The blanket ends up on the floor, and I end up completely lying on the bed with Jade on top of me, her tongue battling mine as her hands tangle in my hair, and mine settle on her lower back.

She places one last kiss to my lips before she attacks my neck, causing me to moan out her name at the sudden contact.

"Jade!" I moan with pleasure, and I can feel the smirk on her lips as she continues to bite and suck on my neck, surely leaving at least a dozen marks on every inch of my skin.

Once she's done kissing my neck, she sits up straight in between my legs as she removes her shirt over her head, leaving her to be in her red lacy bra..

Now I've seen Jade in nothing but her underwear before.. but damnnn.

Never up this close..

She must've noticed me ogling her breasts as my eyes never seem leave them, so she takes advantage of my temporary shock to get up and take off her jeans, which reveals her matching red panties..

"Sit up." She tells me, and I oblige immediately, as she sits back down on the bed in front of me, on her knees, and starts to kiss my lips again, cupping my cheeks sweetly.

She moves on to my earlobe and gently bites it, making me close my eyes.. and then I feel a loss of contact from her hands on my cheeks as they now travel to my waist, as she squeezes it ever so softly.

She continues to place soft and sweet kisses from my ear down to my collarbone, until I feel her slightly tug at the bottom of my shirt, and she goes back to kissing my lips.

As we kiss, she very slowly raises my shirt and lifts my arms up beside my ears so that she can remove my shirt, only breaking our kiss once to get it off of me..

As soon as she throws my shirt across the room, my hands instantly cover of my chest, but she casually removes them and places them around her neck.

We finally break apart from a couple more seconds of kissing, and she smiles at how flustered I look right now.. still not over the fact that I'm about to lose my virginity in a couple of moments.

"You're so beautiful, you know that right?" She whispers softly, before lying me down on the bed slowly, positioning herself in between my legs as I prop myself up on my elbows..

"Thanks.." I whisper back shyly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She asks again nervously, and I nod.

As scared as I am.. I've never felt such a rush in my body.. ever!

She nods before planting small kisses to my collarbone, and trailing them down until she reaches my left boob. She looks up at me briefly, just to be sure, and I nod, giving her the clear to touch them.

Her right hand immediately reaches up to my right breast as she begins to kiss the top of my left one, and I moan with my eyes closed at the feeling.

It feels sooo good.

She rubs her thumb over my nipple and I feel it get harder by the second, and then she pinches it softly at first, before going back to massaging it.

Once she's done there, she makes sure to give my left one just as much attention, before returning back to my lips.

As we kiss, she guides my hand to the clasp of her bra on her back, and I unclip it (which surprisingly isn't as hard as I originally thought it would be for some reason), discarding it in an instant.

I pull back from the kiss to admire her boobs, and boy do I feel like jumping her bones right now..

She's just so...

Beautiful!!

Suddenly, I swap our positions, catching her off guard, so that now I'm on top of her and she's squirming underneath me anxiously.

I begin to slowly do the same as her and kiss down her chest, in between her boobs, until my right hand shakily hovers over it.

She instantly presses her hand against mine, bringing it down so that I'm now touching her and that's all I need to start massaging her boobs and sucking her nipples along with a couple of soft bites here and there.

"Fuck Vega." She moans, which only encourages me to go faster and suck more intensely.

I decide to go up to her neck as I place aggressive kisses on the side of it, smiling to myself when I see a hickey already start to form..

"You're gonna have a lotta marks tomorrow babe." I chuckle, and she laughs shakily as she flips us around again.

I sit up slightly to take of my bra, and as soon as I take it off, my hands instinctively cover over them, as I'm pretty shy..

Jade's really patient however, and looks into my eyes with love portrayed in hers..

"You can trust me, baby. " She whispers as she begins to kiss my shoulder down to my arms, and I nod before slowly and awkwardly removing them from my chest.

I kind of expected her to go straight to my boobs once I did so.. but Jade wasn't lying when she said she'd 'worship' every single inch of my skin, as she continues to kiss my shoulder and the back of my neck.

Once she gets to my boobs she sucks on my nipple, but doesn't bite as much since I get a little jumpy whenever she does.

Surprisingly, she doesn't spend too much time kissing my boobs, and moves down to my abs instead as she pecks her way down, getting closer to my duey.. which is pounding so much right now by the way.

Once she's done pampering my entire upper body with kisses, she unbuttons my jeans, and with one clean swoop, she removes them in a second which is quite impressive by the way.

Even though my duey is pounding, she still goes straight to the inside of my thighs all the way down to my calves, before she comes back up so that she's just over my underwear.

She looks up at me, silently asking for permission, and I smile with a small nod.

She doesn't take off my underwear straight away, but instead starts to rub over it with her three fingers, and I already feel like I'm about to wet myself.

I moan in pleasure, and she picks up the pace as she comes up to kiss my lips again, with her hand cupping my duey, rubbing constant circles.

Afterwards, she lifts her hand and slides it down my underwear, smirking against my lips at how wet I am already..

She starts to rub my clit in a fast pace and I turn into a moaning mess as my entire body jerks forward at the friction, but she simply kisses me, muffling my moans a tad bit.

She tugs on my underwear a little, and I quickly take it off, throwing it to a side as I spread my legs slightly for her.

"Tell me if it hurts, kay?" She says as she looks into my eyes, and I nod.

My lips part when I feel her middle finger enter, and I let out a moan when she begins to slowly thrust it back and forth, all while whispering sweet nothings in my ear the entire time.

"I love you so much baby."

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me."

And so on so forth..

She then adds a second finger making me cry out a loud moan, as I shut my eyes tight.

It's not painful.. but it certainly is kind of uncomfortable.. probably just coz I'm not used to it.

She instantly stops what she's doing and I open my eyes to see a look of pure concern all over her face.

"Shit. Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She quickly asks, and I shake my head, guiding her hand back to my wet folds.

"I'm okay, Jade." I say, and she goes back to what she's doing except I can tell she's being a lot more careful this time.

It's endearing really.

How every time I look into her eyes, she's watching my every facial expression, ensuring she doesn't hurt me..

How she's never rushing me into anything, despite how reluctant I am about all this..

How she's making sure to make my first time the best I'll ever have.. something I'll never forget.

After a couple of thrusts, I nod, giving her the signal that I'm ready for a third finger and she does so slowly.. except this time I don't close my eyes in pain..

I close my eyes in pure pleasure as I moan out her name yet again, gripping onto the sheets tightly.

"Jaaade.. mmm.. baby."

She begins to go a bit faster and I can feel my walls tightening around her fingers and my knees going weak, as I'm getting close to my climax. My hands wrap around her bare back, my fingernails digging into her skin which is sure to create a few scratch marks.

Shortly after, I let out one last loud moan as my walls break loose and everything rushes out.

She smiles down at me, planting one last kiss to the side of my head, before spreading my legs out again and positioning her head in between my thighs, as she kisses the inside of my thighs up until she's licking the wetness off my folds with long strokes of her tongue.

"Mmmm.." I drop my head back with a smile.

She makes sure to get every single spot, and I swear I feel like I'm gonna wet myself all over again just by her licking my clit expertly with her tongue as she flicks her tongue back and forth, sucking it and kissing it with just the right amount of aggressiveness.

I drop my head back down on the bed with a sigh of content.

Once she's finished cleaning up my duey, she makes her way back up to my lips and kisses me passionately.

"So there you go. You can finally say you're no longer a virgin." She teases, and I roll my eyes before pecking her lips.

"Thanks Jade. I'm glad you were my first." I say genuinely, and she grins at me.

"But now it's your turn." I say seductively, with a wink, and push her down onto the bed as she looks up at me with dark, lust-filled eyes.

I'm gonna make her feel.. just the way she made me feel..

And that's exactly what I do.

Kissing her ever so slightly down her body and nearly ripping of her thin laced underwear..

Except the only difference is, Jade squirms a hell of a lot more as I trail kisses down her abs and down her thighs.

I decide to skip right past the whole teasing bit once I've noticed how wet she already us and I stick two fingers in straight away, causing her to moan louder than me as I curl my fingers inside her, hitting all the right spots.

I look at her the entire time as she shuts her eyes and moans out my name, and it makes me wanna continue making her feel so good.

I kiss down her folds, and rub circles over her clit with my tongue in all different directions, watching her whole body squirm as I do so.

"Fuckkk Vega.. mmm.. baby, right there shittt.."

Once she reaches her climax, I suck off every bit of wetness, before going back up to her lips to see a tired lazy smile on her face.

I kiss her quickly before plopping down beside her.

"Best.. sex.. EVER.." she says in between breaths, and I smile proudly to myself.

"Uh huh.." I pant.

She drapes an arm over my waist, and turns to look at me, a smirk playing on her lips.

"Ready for a round 2?"

I grin, and quickly nod, as we make love for a long time.

God, I love her.

So freaking much!

----------------

Author's Note: I hope I didn't do too bad writing smut for the first time, but ah well I tried hahahah😂

If there are any other requests you guys would like me to write about, please don't hesitate to ask as I kinda need some ideas atm lmao.

Until next time :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 938 46
It's been 3 years since Hollywood Arts and Jade's life hasn't worked out like she wanted it too. Fleeing her past, she must start over from scratch a...
107K 2.3K 26
Jade walks into Tori's recording studio to feel her heart break into a million pieces, as she sees her with another guy. And now Jade's utterly heart...
456 12 2
Tori's been bottling up all her feelings for a certain 'not really friend' of hers. André knows it, convinces her to just come out and say it but she...
4.1K 61 20
Tori likes Jade, Jade hates Tori, frenemy situation ensues. It's as simple as that, and that's how Jade likes it. But life isn't so simple, and Jade...