Recklessly Bound

By LauraEBrown

Hollywood is the center of the pictures, love and imagination. Under the light of media, pressure of deadlin... More

Greetings
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Nineteen+1 (Adult Content)
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One

Chapter Twenty Six

2.2K 75 9
By LauraEBrown

The sweet getaway/late honeymoon ends soon. I start packing up our clothes while Ethan makes sure the house is in a presentable shape for when the cleaners come to take the keys as we leave the island in the next few hours. Leaving this island is a dread. Mostly because that means we will be back in the real world soon. It would understand to say that I still have my doubts regarding Ethan's feelings. I know he has a reputation for having a rapid change in his taste. In fact, I'm afraid the moment we land in LA he would be back to Lorena's arms because frankly, she is the only woman whom Ethan keeps coming back to.

I draw closer to the window, watching Ethan removing the umbrella and tables on the beach. The sunbathing has given him a nice tan, flattering his smooth skin. At that moment, my fear of losing him grows. He looks so sexy and strong that every woman would fall for him. Heck, even more than half of his fans are females.

Sex with Ethan is mind-blowing. In fact, after having a few tastes of the forbidden fruit, I can now understand why Ethan acted so rigid the way he did when he intervened in my career. Just by looking at him, I want to jump him.

Ethan comes upstairs to collect the suitcases. He walks in with a huge grin when he sees me brushing my hair as I stand in front of the mirror. Approaching me, he hugs me from behind and kisses my cheek. I smile back in the mirror.

"If the boat wasn't here already, I would have stripped you naked and have my ways with you," he whispers in my ear and nibs my earlobe. He trails a train of kisses from my ear to my shoulder blades. He takes off the spaghetti straps of my dress and kisses my shoulder hungrily.

I sigh in pleasure and lean back against him. Who knew even him kissing my shoulder and neck in pleasurable enough to take me close to a climax? Tapping on the door can be heard from downstairs. Ethan lifts his head and looks at me in the mirror.

Still smirking and eyes hooded with pleasure, he plants another kiss, "I guess that will have to do until we are in the jet."

When he pulls away, I reach for my strap when I notice the red circle on my shoulder. Did he just...? I gasp, looking at him as he takes steps back and turns on his heels to leave, knowing exactly what he has done!

"Really? You're a monster!" I throw my brush at him but he was already out of the room and the brush falls far from the threshold. I grunt as I open my bag looking for makeup. "Sex kink!"

Desperately, I try to hide the red circle that is now turning purple and into an obvious hickey. The makeup does a terrible job. I throw my stuff in my bag and throw the handles over my shoulder hoping it would be enough coverage.

Downstairs, the suitcases are already in the boat and Ethan is talking fluent Spanish with one of the maids. I wave to them as a greeting as I ignore Ethan and walk on the deck to get on the boat. From the corner of my eyes, I see Ethan smirking as he stands aside for me to pass. His right hand is playing with his wedding ring.

I stop dead, staring at his hand, lightly gasping with my mouth gaping open. It's just something significant about him, standing there, a dirty smirk on his face and toying with his ring, that ring that binds us together. It reminds me of our relationship and how this vacation changes us. Looking back at the house once more, I smirk. I can finally say we have had a proper honeymoon.

The drive back to the airport is a bit emotional; mostly, because I'm not ready to go back to the real world. Part of me is scared because Ethan and I wouldn't be alone. He would have people around him. People like Lorena and hundreds of other fans, reporters, and actresses who shameless flirt with my husband.

I didn't realize how tired I am until I fall dead asleep on my chair in the jet, again. Ethan didn't give me much time to sleep last night, after all. The next thing I know, I open my eyes, stirring in my soft place on the bed. I guess Ethan must have moved me here once I fell asleep.

I look over my shoulder and find him sleeping soundless next to me, hugging me with his arm around my waist. I smile and try to go back to sleep when a low buzz filters through the air. That's when I realize it's just what has woken me in the first place. I sit up and, on my elbows, and look around confused.

The sound seems to be coming from Ethan's jacket pocket. It must be his phone. Irritated that the buzzing wouldn't stop, I gingerly steal myself away from Ethan's steel brace and walk toward the couch where Ethan's jacket is lying causally.

I sift through his pockets and finally fish out his phone. I pause, looking down at the screen, seeing Lorena's name flashing. My heart stops beating for a second. What does she want? I thought Ethan had broken up with her. I look back at Ethan. I thought he said he's not with her anymore, then why is she calling him, again and again? The screen goes black before a text pop up.

-Call me now.

My heart sinks.

I know this is not right of me. And I know I have no right looking at his phone, but I can't help my curiosity and the pang of hurt starting to build up. I look back at him over my shoulder again, just to check if he's still sleeping. With shaking hands, I open his screen and go to his call log. That's when I see it. Calls made from her to him and two or three made from him to her. During our vacation. Some of them are answered. In fact, one specific is made from her to him and he answered. Two days ago. They talked for five minutes approximately.

My throat closes on me. Of course, they're not done yet. Before he can wake up, I close the app and put the phone as it was in his pocket. My heart tells me to ignore it. That it must be calls of desperation from her begging him to come back to her. That she's trying to ruin our lives. But why wouldn't he tell me? Why hide it away?

Why promise that our time together was more than just a week on an isolated island?

I sit back on the bed. I'm sure there is a logical explanation for this. I close my eyes, breathing in and out to manage my stress. He'll tell me what's happening.

I lie down next to him and drape his hand over my waist as it was. I close and open my eyes, half hoping that this is another nightmare. Don't trust him. My pessimistic side tells me. But I do. I trust him. I decided to lie down next to him and go back to sleep as if nothing has happened and pretend that I don't know about this until he tells me about it. I'm going to trust him.

I shouldn't have looked at his phone in the first place. I'm going to give him all the benefits of the doubt.

Even if we walk out of this airplane and he tells me that he wants to go back to his life, I would accept it. I would set him free. He has already given me more than I could ask for.

Five minutes before landing, we wake up and resume our normal sitting in the jet cabin. Ethan turns to me, smiling, as he holds my hand and raises it to his lips for a small kiss. My heart melts, washing away any madness I have. God, he is so hot and sexy when he gives me that smirk.

I know he is my weak spot. I know that I will do whatever he tells me to do because I'm madly in love with him. But the question is to what extent does my trust go?

By the time we arrive home, we are both tired and ready for bed. When I open the door to our bedroom, I half expect him to turn away to his bedroom, but he follows me into the room, hot on my heels. He starts taking off his shoes and clothes.

Walking in his full nudity, he lies down on the bed on the cover, without bothering to cover himself. He pats the spot next to him and points to me with his eyes. Nervously, I smile and turn around before walking to the closet and breathing out slowly.

I take off my clothes in a haste and throw them in the bin before ragging through my lingerie and nightgowns to find a sexy one. I look myself in the mirror, holding a lace nightgown that is barely long enough to cover my bun. I hastily put it on before realizing I must be stinking of sweat. I grab a washcloth and wet it using the faucet and wash the back of my neck and between my thighs. I spray myself with some fresh and exotic perfume before finally walking back to the bedroom. And that's when I stop.

Still, over the cover on his back, Ethan is sleeping. His arms and legs are covering the majority of the bed, it's as if he literally passed out.

"Seriously?" I know that we were both tired, but I thought he wanted to do something before going to sleep. "Argh!" I frustratedly exclaim before lying down on the bed on my side and get under the cover. I don't even care if he's under the cover. He can get a cold all he wants. I don't care. His punishment for lying on the bed naked and so inviting and yet unavailable. Besides, the room is at a moderate temperature.

I lie on my side with my back to him but it doesn't take me more than a few seconds before I turn around and try to pull the cover from under him and drop it over him. Snuggling closer, I sleep with my head on his shoulder. Of course, I can't hold in my anger for long when it comes to him.

The next morning, I find a note resting on Ethan's pillow and his space vacant. I figure he must have gone to work early. I smile, grabbing the note and sitting up in the bed.

You looked really lovely this morning but I had to go to work. My mom is coming today to get all the details. Don't let her manipulate you into it. Call me for rescue if she takes it too far.

Ps. Dinner, us, alone, home, tonight?

I trace my finger over his cursive handwriting. Who would believe that this is the same man who was cold and heartless toward me?

Mary arrives somewhere around noon, just as I was about to go out for a run. She is excited and talkative as she enters the living room and makes me sit with her. Of course, the first question she asks is about our honeymoon. I can see it in her eyes, even though she doesn't explicitly say it. All she wants to know is if there will be grandkids.

Mary, or Mom, as she insists me to call her since she is my mother-in-law, is desperate for a granddaughter. Never having a daughter of her own, her closest source has been me and now that I am married to her son, she is over the moon. I understand how she must feel. Yearning for something you know you can never have.

I give her as little and yet as much as details as I could give her. I know she's going to run the gossip mill soon with her group of friends from charity fundraisers.

With Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, Mary starts revealing her plans and celebration. I just sit there with a cup of warm coffee and listen to her talk. A holiday celebration for the Kingstone family is something else. They don't just settle for a dinner table of eight and a small decorated Christmas tree in the corner. No. They celebrate big and become the talk of the town.

No having any project coming my way any time soon, I agree to help her as much as possible. Excited, she claps her hands once and digs into her large tote bag only to retrieve a large binder.

"Great, honey." Mary opens the binder to different pages. "Now please, look at these categories and tell me which one you like. We should celebrate this year in your honor, our bride." I chuckle nervously. As if my wedding planning wasn't enough.

By the time Mary leaves, I only have enough time to cook up something before Ethan comes home. While cooking the steak medium rare just as Ethan likes it—not that he ever told me so, but after many times paying attention to him, I pick up his taste here and there—I turn on the TV in the kitchen and put on some Hollywood report. Mostly curious to see what they have to say about us.

"... And you know, a lot of people are anticipating to see Ethan and see if he can win the Oscars this year," a reporter discusses with her team.

"Well, I think this year would be his only chance, considering his new job as the CEO Of Kingstone Inc and Pictures, and becoming a husband!"

"Yeah, let's talk about that," one reporter interrupts. An image of us attending the premiere shows up. "Ethan's sudden marriage shocked everyone! I mean, Ethan is the type of guy who dates around—

"Yeah, exactly,"

"—And himsuddenly marrying a woman is not famous—we've never heard about her—

"She's starred in some small movies!" another reporter objects. And it becomes of a war of opinion. One says that our marriage is phony and fake. Another claims that Ethan has impregnated me and had to marry—I mean, hello, this is the twenty-first century!

One of the reporters brings in Lorena. An image of her heading out in fashionable clothes and shades appears. For a morning outing, she looks rather stylish, maybe a little bit out of place even.

"I kinda like Evenly Kingstone. I mean, she is a very down to earth person. She doesn't fling herself around, showcasing herself..."

"Thank you," I say out loud as I flip the steak.

"Who are you thanking?" A second voice says in the kitchen. I yelp, dropping the spatula on the ground.

Ethan is standing by the threshold. I reach for the TV remote and hastily turn it off.

"Ethan, you're home early!" I laugh, bending down to pick up the spatula and hide my face with a shield of my hair covering me away from him. Oh god, I hope he didn't hear what the TV reporters were saying. It's one thing that I'm listening to their crap, it's another thing to agree with the good things they say about you. I sounded kind of full of myself...

Before I can melt in my embarrassment, Ethan comes behind me and hugs me. The sudden poking at my waist both startles me and excites me.

"I have been thinking of you all day long that it hurts," he whispers in my ear and I almost fall back into his arms. "You are addictive. Toxic."

I smirk. Good!

"Maybe I should take you right here against the counter," Ethan suggests. I blow a shaky breath, imagining the sensation already. "But I promised you dinner first, so dinner we shall have." He steps away and leaves my body in a cold shudder. I watch as he walks toward the corridor that leads to the wine cellar.

Frustrated and hot, I slap the napkin over my shoulder and breath through my nose to cool down. I can't help the squirming of my thighs begging to get rid of the pressure.

"Wow," Ethan licks his lips looking at the dishes I made as I place the last plate on the small dining table in the kitchen. "This is really amazing, Evelyn!" He takes his coat off and hangs it on the back of the stool before rolling his sleeves up.

"Oh, it's really nothing. I didn't even have enough time to make what I had in mind." I tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and look at my handiwork, proud of myself.

Ethan pops the wine he has brought from the cellar and pours us a drink. Seeing him happy and smirking is a bit strange. Perhaps, it's because I expected him to burst through the door and say that it's over. Instead, he seems happier than he's home. It makes me trust him more for some odd reasons and forget about the strange phone calls he still hasn't told me about.

"Now that we are getting closer to the holidays, the famous Hollywood parties start too. I have already received many invitations. My assistant, Jeremy, who is in charge of my public relations as well will be forwarding those emails to you. Choose whichever you like and we will attend them." Ethan cuts through his steak and moans at its perfect grilling. Yes!

"Don't you have favorites or disfavored?" I ask.

"Not really. I don't much care whose party it is as long as I'm with you." He smiles.

As expected, I start receiving emails just the day after. Many of the celebrities and public figures are famous people that I know but never had the pleasure to meet. The list goes on and on. In fact, the list is so long that I had to make an excel sheet out of it to decide where we should go first.

Towards the afternoon that day, I drive to Angelic's apartment to pick her up. For the first time after I have officially become an actress, I notice some reporters following me. Although it sounds exciting, it's creepy to have someone follow your every move with a camera in the hand.

Angelic hops in my car with her hair flowing around her face in a high ponytail. She looks at me through her dark sunglasses and presses her lips into a thin line.

"Man, I'm trying to dress up to be a match for the new Mrs. Kingstone and she dresses up in a normal sweater and jeans. So disappointing." She shakes her head. I laugh as I enter the traffic.

We do some shopping in a mall and make our way to a French café for some hot coffee.

"So, tell me how's the new married life?" she asks, hugging her warm cup with both hands.

I smile, looking down at my cup, thinking of last night, and how madly Ethan made love to me. As it appeared, Ethan has quite stamina when it comes to the art of making love. He kept going and going for almost three rounds, at which point, I was too dazed to even notice what round it was. By that time, there wasn't a spot that he hadn't tasted or cherished.

"I'm assuming that everything is going ok." Angelic interrupts my thought.

"Oh, it's more than OK, believe me. He is amazing. I don't know why or how, but some way, he is back in the house and being so sweet and tender. Let's just say that he is not the Ethan we see in the movies or with other people. He is totally different under the sheets."

"You are happy." She confirms, nodding her head. "I'm happy for you, too." She stretches her arm over the table and offers her hand to me. I put my hand in hers, and she gives me a squeeze in a warm and supportive way.

Ethan doesn't return home due to some post-production errors in his movie that needed a speedy and rushed reshooting. In fact, his reshooting doesn't end until next week. It would get lonely something when I would kill the light and sleep in the large bed all alone. It makes me wonder how I had tolerated the loneliness and emptiness of the bed for the past three months. Of course, that doesn't mean I don't make a friend with my imagination and hand traveling south under the sheets.

By the time Ethan returns it's the night before Thanksgiving and we finally decide to attend one of the many parties we have been invited to. I dress in my best designer dress and curl my blond hair. Ethan is behind me, on his side of the closet, getting ready in his three-piece suit. He looks over his shoulder when he feels my stare in the mirror. He grins and turns to his tie.

I sit by my vanity desk and start applying makeup when Ethan approaches and stands behind me with his hands in his pants pocket, feet apart, and a dominant posture. I hold the mascara in my hand and stare up at him in the mirror.

"I could ravish you right here and forget about the damn party."

"But we promised them we'll be there. It's rude not to show up." I innocently go on about and apply my makeup as coolly as I can while my within screams yes at me. Ethan leans down and places his hands on the vanity, trapping me in my seat.

"To damn with the promise. You smell so good." Ethan takes a long sniff as a wolf is sniffing its prey to lavish the smell before devouring it.

"What if I say no?" I tease, turning in my seat so I am facing him. His face is only an inch above me as I stare at those icy eyes piercing the many ways he can take me right through mine.

"Then I would torment you all night that by the time when we get home, you'll be begging me to take you, only I would be the one saying no."

"You are incorrigible." I shake my head.

"Oh baby, but this is only the beginning." He smirks devilishly.

I grab his face with my hands, resting on his cheeks and draw him closer until our lips are touching in an inviting kiss. Ethan groans, indulging his tongue into my mouth. Ethan removes his hands from the vanity and puts them on my waist, gripping gently.

He puts a knee next to me and towers over me so I have to tilt my head way up to kiss him. A few seconds later, we are moving down and down until I'm lying on my back and Ethan is on top of me. Reaching for the straps of my dress, Ethan tries to take them off when I raise my hand and stop him.

"No, the dress stays on. Just don't ruin it," I moan as I raise my leg and hook my ankle around his firm waist.

"Fine," Ethan groans in frustration before continuing to kiss my neck. I sigh, throwing my head up and giving him enough access. "Don't kick my ass when you rip your dress in the midst of an orgasm."

Mature Content Ahead: Read at your own discretion

He puts one hand on my chest so I'm pinned down while the other throws my skirt over my waist and tugs down my tanga underwear. Once naked from the waist down, I gasp, feeling a light blow to my crotch. Raising my head, I get a glimpse of Ethan's handful jet black hair. I raise my hands and brush my fingers into his hair before fixing my grasp on his head.

"Ethan," I whimper with eyes closed and mouth gaping open, ready for the sigh of pleasure. "Please."

I feel Ethan's tongue finally touching me. I nearly arch, three feet into the air as soon as he starts sucking on my pleasure points. He laps up from every angle and once in a while, driving me towards the edge only to slow down. He enters one digit inside me and I finally lose it. Buckling against his hold on my waist, I give a long sigh of pleasure along with shouting his name at last.

When finally riding down the last bit of my orgasm, I open my eyes and see Ethan standing over me like a tall tower. I bite my lips, staring into his hungry eyes.

He slowly enters me. With one hand pivoted to the left side of my head and the other holding my right leg hooked to his waist, he stares into my eyes and he sensually starts moving. He was right when he said I might burst the dress when I orgasm because it feels like the dress is suddenly three sizes too small for me. I'm unable to breathe.

Panting with every stroke, I grab his biceps to support and move with him. Eventually, Ethan lets go of my leg and commence on rubbing my clit with his hand which throws off the edge completely and I crash down with another wave of orgasm. Throwing my head up, I gasp, digging my fingers into his flesh as I'm unable to control how my body starts to shake.

Ethan finds this opportunity to take a nipple into his mouth and starts playing with my breast using his tongue. He sucks on it lightly, swirls his tongue around the stiff peak before biting down.

"Ethan..." I yell, stilling riding high on my orgasm, literally feeling a few stitchesopening. The wave never seems to stop. Ethan keeps stroking me, pushing in and pulling out sensually before aiming for a different angle until his own peak slows him down.

Finally, exhausted, he drops dead on me, his forehead on my heaving chest. I lick my dry lips. He is still inside me, throbbing very much so.

When he raises his head, he looks up at me through his lashes. I smile, instinctively, brushing my wandering hands through his hair.

I almost open my mouth and tell him I love him. But I stop, afraid that if I say the L-word, he will run away. I just sit there and smile, wondering if what we are doing is just for fun for him when obviously I am taking it all to my heart.

"I think we should better go if we wanna get there in time," Ethan chuckles, sitting up and taking me up with him. He gives a quick peck my lips before going back to adjust his clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 2.4K 46
❦ The Billionaire and His Flower❦ Book 1 Of The Ecstasy Series ❝Death is our forever because I want you to be mine, till eternity❞ . . . ''She was Hi...
285K 11.8K 49
Ellison Kefalas is the sole heir to the Kefalas Media & News business. He is also New York's number 1 playboy, and has never been in a committed rela...
4.9M 267K 69
Cassie, a famous singer tossed into an arranged marriage with a powerful billionaire to save her reputation, finds herself developing an unexpectedly...