Mafia Deep Love _#wattys2020

By AkbarAliZiaAlizia

#1 1/1/20 #8. 1/1/20 #3 in mafia story ❤❤❤❤❤❤ #wattys2020 YOU deserve this... your f**king father were t... More

copy right
characters
prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
Eid Mubarak
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
Thank you!
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
Important Note
part 31
part 32
part 33
part34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 41
part 42
part 43
part44
part 45
bonus chapter 1
author note
Q/A
announcement
special announcement

⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠part 40 ⚠ ⚠ ⚠⚠⚠

4.4K 122 8
By AkbarAliZiaAlizia

Unknown POV :

" so what's the new update..... About our enemy ".

"sir, they are on their honeymoon. "

"hmm... Let them enjoy their honeymoon. But soon I will ruined their life ".

"sir what you will do this time ".....

"just wait and watch.... I will make his life like before ".....

Shehryaar POV:

Today is last day of our honeymoon . I enjoy her and her company very much. She is still very shy in front of me. She didn't let me take shower with herself.

"hey... Where are you lost again ",anaya asked.

"in your dreams.... ",I said. "why you lost in my dreams when I'm in front of you ",she asked. That's make me shut my mouth. What I can tell, I'm enjoying your shyness.

"so today is our last day. What you want for today. ",me asked. "anything... Because I enjoy each moment with you ",she said while creasing my cheeks and looking in my eyes.

We spent our day in shopping, chatting, loving each other. Now she is in room and sleeping and I'm want to Plan something special for her.

"hello.. Adam.....

Anaya POV:

I was so exhausted. He has a lot stamina. I woke while rubbing my eyes. I don't know where he is now. I got up to take shower.
I saw a packet with note.

"Hey my angel..
Wear this. I'm waiting outside. Can't wait to see you in this "
From your hubby :)

I opened the package. It's a beautiful black dress. I went to washroom. I did a little bit makeup and sliver sandle.

One of his man took me to my destination. My husband. Here he stand in black dress which hugging his body. I just feel the wetness in my core. He knows what suite him in perfect way. When he hear the click sound of shoes. He turned and started to look at me with adoring eyes.

He came towards me and took my hand. "you are looking breath taking. I want you here and right now. But I know I have to wait . Then I will tore thus dress. ",he said in husky voice,which mks me to drip more juice.

He took me in little cottage where he arrange dinner for us . It's looking so beautiful and romantic. He always did everything to make me happy and blessed. I never knew that one day I will find my love.

"hope so you like my efforts. You deserve more than this. You are my queen and I will always make you feel like queen... I know.. I ruined your life. I did a lot in our past.... ",he said with tears.... Yes shehryaar khan.. The famous business tycoon is crying. I placed the finger on his lips and shook my head.

He removed my finger and said "please let me tell you everything... ",.

"I know I did a lot with you in past. I'm very ashamed. I don't know how you again give me your love and trust. You give me the hope.... Of new life. You are my angel. I love you so much. I always keep you happy and safe. But always believe me. ",he did with tears. I whipped his tears and kiss him.

We did our dinner and danced a little and then he give me a gift.
"this is for you... ",he said with gift. It's a beautiful diamond ring and iPhone 11 pro.

"you always give me gifts and surprises. But I never do anything in return. ",I said while feeling guilty.

"you don't have to do anything. You already make my beautiful. ",he said with kissing my forehead.

Mature.... 18+++ .please be careful. Read on your own risk.....

Now we are in our room. He went out to make an important call. I don't know what I can do for him. I guess I know. I ran to my bag and open it .....

Shehryaar POV:

I went back to my room. I'm very happy now. I felt complete. Now I just want a child that will complete our family and life. That will be the sign of our love. But today night ,I let my angel sleep without any restlessness because yesterday is our long flight.

When I entered in room. My angel looking hot in hot red lingerie. She was looking sexy. I felt my junior hard. Ahhhh.... I just eat to rip his cloth and f**k her insensibly.

"that's really beautiful gift I ever got... ",I said. I can't able to control and throw my my court in corner. She got up and move toward me.

"so you like it ",she said seductively and biting my earlobe. She took me to our bedroom. She captured my lips and kiss me like there is no tomorrow. She was on top of me. We are fighting for dominance. She tied my hand with cuff. She leave my lips and smirked.
"today I will give you pleasure and ride ".

"ahh... I would love it ",I feel like my junior will tore every barrier and reached his destination.

She started to open my button slowly . My hands itching to touch her delicious body. Ahh.... That's really a nice torture. She threw my shirt on floor and started to roam her hand on my body.

"I know you want to touch me. But you can't today I'm dominant on mafia leader. ",she whispered in my ear. Suddenly I felt pain with pleasure. She gave me hickey. She started to unbutton my pant. Now I'm only in my boxers and my junior showing his hardness. She licked her lips. She threw the boxer and grab my junior.

"don't play with me angel... Other wise you can't able to walk properly for next week ",I said while threaten her.

"ahh I would love your this side too",she said. Now in full room there is two voices my groaning and her moans.

She took my junior and started to give the blow job. I know she don't know about this by looking his effort. But still this give me pleasure which no one able to give me. After some time I found my release on her.

"ahhh.... Hmm... You are f***ing goddess.. I can't wait anymore to feel you. ",I said while breathing hard.

"hmmm.. You will babe ",she said and sat on my. Now I can feel. I m deep in her. She moaned loudly. She started to move up and down and round.

"ahhh... I can feel you deep in me ",she said seductively. I can't wait anymore. I broke the cuffs and took the dominance.

"now you can't able to walk properly for week ",I said and move faster and hard in her. I started to roam my hands on her body. I tore her lingerie and gave her Jackie's ever where. I took her breast and bite it. She moan loudly. I started to hit her g spot.

She started to arch her back. I know she was on her climax. But I didn't. "you don't cu* now until I found my release ",I said.

She groan in madness. I increases my peace. I know she can't control anymore. "please shehryaar... Ahhhh.. I hmm... Can't control. ",she said.

"wait. I. Coming ",I said. Soon I found my climax. We found our release at same time. I feel his wetness that was hot..............

Anaya POV :

I can feel his hot release in me. I was so exhausted now. "don't think about sleep. We are not done ",he said while kissing my neck. I arched my neck.. "please.... ",I said. I know my body is betraying me .

"no... I will f** you whole night ",he said. He took me and make love against wall.

He make love whole night against wall, on floor and each corner. We fall sleep on 3 on the morning. I was so exhausted now. He is really man of words. I don't think I will able to walk whole week. Even that i can't able to take bath and asleep.

I woke up in morning with bright sun rays. I woke up and look toward my hubby, my love, my life. I saw the hickey, I gave him last night. I blushed.

"you can stare me whole day. You would love to spend while day with you on bed. I'm all yours ",he said. I looked at him with wide eyes. How he knows I'm adoring his beauty.

Suddenly his expression changes from mischievouness to seriousness. "anaya... Ummm.. I want to ask you something ",he said. I caresed his cheeks.

"you can ask me anything... Why are you hesitating ",I said.

"anaya... What you think about children. I want to start family. I why to see you in glownees of pregnancy. ",he said.

I started to cry. He much he made me lucky. I love him more with each passing second. "why are crying ...sorry .i make you upset. We will start when you eat please stop crying. I can't see tears in your eyes ",he said while getting up.

"no... I want to start our family. I want to see sign of our love ",I said with wiping my tears.

"then why are you crying ",he asked with frowns.

"idiot. It's the tear of happiness ",I said. He pulled me in his lap. I blushed hard when I see his hard hitting my back. He smirked. He trailed his finger to my area. "hmm you are again ready ",he said.

"no please ...im already sore ",I said.. "I can't. Then how will we make our child ",he said with grin.

How anyone can win in argument with shehryaar kan .he again took me. I picked me up and took in washroom. We shower together. I washed him and he did the same. And again shehryaar khan didn't able to control his hunger and f** me. Again.

When we came out. Our breakfast was ready on table and as well our bags. He made me ate everything in my plate.

"how you will able to full my hunger and complete my family when you can't eat completely ",he said.

Now we are in his personal jet and going back to home. I already miss this place. "what happened. Are you OK ",shehryaar asked.

"I miss this place already ",I said with small sad pout. "we will come every month ",he said with kissing my pout. I gave him 100 volt smile. I don't know when i sleep. I feel like someone pick me up. And then complete darkness took over me....

__________________________________

Oh my goodness......

Who's that unknown. What he going to do know.

How was today chapter.... Tell me in comments...

Much more adventures are coming...
Tick tock..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi everyone , asslam u alikum..

Please no bad comments or criticism...

And lovelies ❤❤❤❤don't forget to vote and comment....

Please forgive my grammatical mistakes...

Take care..
Allah Hafiz...
Bye....
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 3K 36
𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐖𝐀𝐋♡ Bow to the Queen Before Speaking ~ A Beauty with Brain, Sassy Attitude with a Kind & Unique Personality. At just the age...
315K 16K 45
Anaya Khan is not an ordinary girl. She's sarcastic, confident, funny and amazing. She has a dream. A dream to become a good surgeon and to save live...
135K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
619K 27.9K 58
An age gap, arranged marriage mafia romance. Mishal is an innocent eighteen-year-old girl. She is the daughter of an underworld, Don Jahangir Shah...