Easton |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to gene... More

[1] The takeover
[2] Her
[3] - Player
[4] Hire me
[5] Boss
[6] 7PM
[7] Dance
[8] Anxiety
[9] Daylight
[10] Office
[11] Avoiding me
[12] Party
[13] When the parties over
[14] Morning
[16] Grandad
[17] Dinner
[18] Breakfast
[19] Caleb
[20] Cryin' in the club
[21] Death
[22] Angie
[23] Goodbye
[24] New Beginnings
[25] News
[26] Hot and Cold
[27] Together
[28] Cars and Clubs
[29] Office
[30] Trouble
[31] Everything
[32] I love you
[33] Shots fired
[34] 1 week
[35] Leader
[36] Back for good
[37] Baby
[38] Baby Mamma
[39] Girls
[40] pregnant
[41] Guilt
[42] It all makes sense now
[43] Make up
[44] Family
[45] Gut feeling
[46] Alone
[47] Gone
[48] Letter
[49] Goodbye
[50] Alena
[51] Home
[52] Easton
[53] Alive
[54] Old friends
[55] Forever
[56] Time travel
[57] Wedding planer
[58] Wedding day
[59] Five years [Epilogue]
[60] Alena

[15] We're friends

50.4K 1.1K 515
By KatCWrites

Last night I spend the night at Easton's place again. He ordered us Pizza and we cuddled on the couch watching movies, and when it was time for bed, I slept in his bed once again, but nothing happened, we're friends. Friends cuddle, and friends sleep in the same bed, right?

"Thanks for driving me home." I smile across at Easton

"You're welcome." He grins back "Will you be okay for work tomorrow?"

"I'll be fine." I nod "Thanks for taking care of me."

"You're welcome."

"Bye." I smile once again and exit the car.

Like always he waits for me to get inside safely before driving away.

"Well, well, well, look who decided to come home from her long weekend of sex." Claire grins as she slides herself off the kitchen bench.

"There was no sex," I assure her as I make my way into the kitchen.

"You spent two nights with Easton Raven, in his bed, and you expect me to believe there was no sex." She folds her arms

"I'm telling you, there was no sex, we're friends."

"Friends?" she scoffs "And I'm marrying Stephen James"

"I'll fight you for him." I grin

"Alright, spill, what's the story then?"

I shrug my shoulders purse my lips together, giving her an 'I don't know' "We're friends, we talked about it and he has some things going on that he doesn't want to drag me into, he assured me it was nothing to do with me."

"I bet he's got things going on." Caleb says as he enters the kitchen opening the fridge

Turning to face him I fold my arms "Why do I feel like you know something about him that I don't?"

"I know nothing, and if I did it wouldn't be my place to say anything." He grabs his drink and exits the kitchen.

"Forget about him, he just doesn't like him because he gets more in one week than he's had in his life." Claire laughs.

"He mentioned that." I hum softly "That he's slept with half of the girls he works with."

"Oh Jezz, way to make a girl feel good." she laughs

"You know it kind of does because deep down if he hadn't have pushed me away I know I would have slept with him, and if he doesn't see me in that way, I'd only end up getting hurt."

"Oh Aubrey, you're so sweet." She smiles and gives me a hug "I have to get to work, but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Have fun." I return the hug

After a shower and changing into some clean clothes I make my way back down the hall and into the living room where Caleb is sitting.

"I met someone." He says the second I sit down

"I saw," I say softly as I look up at him. "At the party right?"

"Yeah, she's a nice girl."

I nod and fiddle with the bottom of my sleep shorts "So uh, are you two dating?"

"I'm taking her on a date next weekend." he smiles

"I'm glad you're happy." I give him a soft smile "Right." I nod and stand up "Uh, I'm going to head to bed, so I'll see you tomorrow."

I make my way up the stairs and flop down on the bed. I hate to seem as if I think highly of myself, but I hope Caleb is going after this girl for the right reasons and not to get back at me somehow. 

My phone begins to buzz on the charger next to me and I pick it up to find a text message from Easton. I unlock the phone and reveal the picture message, it's him in bed, no shirt, body covered in tattoos and he's pouting. 

Easton: I'm lonely. :( 

I giggle softly at the message. Aubrey: I bet you say that to all the girls

Easton: Just the pretty ones ;)

I snap a photo of the space in my bed. Aubrey: There's plenty of room.

Easton: Don't tempt me...

Aubrey: Go to sleep, we have work tomorrow.

Easton: But I'm sad :(

Aubrey: Why are you sad?

Easton: Because I'm all alone here.

I think for a moment and respond. Aubrey: That was your choice, you could have had me there for the rest of your life if you choose to.

Easton: Ouch.....

Aubrey: Sorry.....

Easton: Don't be, you're right.

I have no idea how to reply, so I lock my phone and put it back down. A few moments later it buzzes again, and I pick it back up

Easton: Goodnight Sweetheart x

Aubrey: Goodnight East x

I put my phone back down again and snuggle into the pillow. It does feel different trying to sleep tonight, I've grown accustomed to Easton rubbing my back or my hair until I fall asleep and it was only two nights. 

Eventually I must have fallen asleep, because I awake to loud music coming from Caleb's room, he's such a jerk sometimes. I roll over and check my phone, it's 9 AM. I guess his music is valid, he waited until 9.

Today Easton and I are going over my new contract and he's showing me the ropes of my new role. I can't say I'm disappointed to come off night shifts and go onto days because it frees up my nights, as well as free up my weekends. Yep. No more weekend work.

It's 11 AM when I arrive at the bar, right on time as usual. I make my way into the office where Easton is already sitting, waiting for me.

"Nice of you to join me." He grins

"I'm right on time, what are you talking about?" I laugh

"I'm surprised, I hear from this really good looking guy that you were up texting him all night."

"You lost me at the good looking guy part." I giggle

"You're so hurtful to me." He places his hand on his chest.

"Oh stop it." I laugh and sit down on the desk. "Do you have this new contract for me?"

"I do." He slides it across the desk and stands up from his seat.

I cross one leg over the other and hold the contract in my hand reading over it, still sitting upon his desk. After a moment I look up at him and find him staring, biting down on his bottom lip.

"You okay?"

"Can you just, get off the desk?"

"Uh, no?" I ask looking at him like he's lost his mind, waiting for an explanation.

He storms over and places his hands on my hips taking me by surprise, I uncross my legs and he moves in close. "If you don't get off the desk, I swear to god I'll take you right here on it." He whispers in my ear.

"What if I want you to?" I whisper back and I bite my bottom lip before pulling back looking up at him.

I don't know where this is coming from, who am I and what have I done with the old me? What is it about this man that makes me feel so, aroused.

"Fuck, don't do that." He groans standing in between my legs.

The door to the office swings open and he pulls his face back, our bodies however in the same close position

"Hello Lovers." Amara smiles

"Knock much?" Easton huffs

"Oh, I'm sorry big brother, I wasn't expecting to walk in on your smashing my friend on your desk." She grins.

"We're not smashing, we're talking." He protests

"Talking?" She laughs "okay, moving right along, mum and dad want you to come for dinner tonight, Aubrey you're invited as well."

"Tell her I'll be there, I need to talk to grandad anyway."

"Good." She turns to me "Aubrey?"

"Oh uh, no, I don't want to intrude."

"Don't be silly, you're invited." She smiles "Everyone will be there, it's a family dinner."

"As long as you don't mind?" I ask looking up at Easton

"Nope." He shrugs

"Okay sure." I smile softly

"Perfect. I'll let mum know, happy smashing." She leaves the room with a giggle.

"Sorry about her." Easton laughs facing me once more.

"It's okay." I shrug

"You ready to go over this contact?"

"Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.6K 457 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
3M 84K 55
Amity Logan's life is turned outside down when she is forced to leave her family behind and move to a new town for her own protection. At just twent...
2.5M 69.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
3.3M 83K 75
Arabella Malik, the lethal American mob boss's daughter. The beauty of the nineteen-year-old was well-known. Her hourglass figure and glowing grey ey...