Easton |Complete|

By KatCWrites

Easton Raven, born into the mafia world and next in line to take the seat handed down from generation to gene... More

[1] The takeover
[2] Her
[3] - Player
[4] Hire me
[5] Boss
[6] 7PM
[7] Dance
[8] Anxiety
[9] Daylight
[10] Office
[11] Avoiding me
[12] Party
[13] When the parties over
[15] We're friends
[16] Grandad
[17] Dinner
[18] Breakfast
[19] Caleb
[20] Cryin' in the club
[21] Death
[22] Angie
[23] Goodbye
[24] New Beginnings
[25] News
[26] Hot and Cold
[27] Together
[28] Cars and Clubs
[29] Office
[30] Trouble
[31] Everything
[32] I love you
[33] Shots fired
[34] 1 week
[35] Leader
[36] Back for good
[37] Baby
[38] Baby Mamma
[39] Girls
[40] pregnant
[41] Guilt
[42] It all makes sense now
[43] Make up
[44] Family
[45] Gut feeling
[46] Alone
[47] Gone
[48] Letter
[49] Goodbye
[50] Alena
[51] Home
[52] Easton
[53] Alive
[54] Old friends
[55] Forever
[56] Time travel
[57] Wedding planer
[58] Wedding day
[59] Five years [Epilogue]
[60] Alena

[14] Morning

50.4K 1.1K 225
By KatCWrites

Aubreys POV:

I wake wrapped in warm arms, and my body stiffens. Last night is a blur, the last thing I remember is leaving the bar with a male I'd been flirting with and kissing all night

Oh god no, please tell me I didn't.

I roll over slowly and come face to face with Easton. "What the hell." I jump back slightly

"Good morning sweetheart." He grins

I roll over and check the time on my phone, it's 1 pm, I've been asleep all day.

"Why am I here?"

"You don't remember?" He asks as he props himself up on his elbow looking at me with his killer smirk. "I had to come and collect your drunk ass from the club, where you'd tried to leave with some loser, Kassie stopped you, called me, I arrived to you passed out, you processed to tell me you don't like me and leave you alone, and then we came back, you vomited, a lot, Amara showered and dressed you, put you to bed and you and I had mind-blowing sex."

"We did?" I ask with wide eyes.

"No, you'd remember having sex with me sweetheart, trust me." He smirks "but the rest is true."

"Oh god." I sigh and sit up, my back against the bed head. "I'm sorry."

"Eh, happens to the best of us." He grins looking up at me

"Damn, that's super embarrassing." I laugh and shake my head. "Uh, anyway, thanks for letting me stay, I should go."  I slip my legs out from under the sheets and onto the floor before attempting to the stand, that's when the room begins to spin and I grip the wall for support before sitting down on the bed again.

"Drinking will do that to you sweetheart," Easton speaks from behind me. "Lay back down, I'll go and get something for your head." He steps out of bed and makes his way downstairs.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Amara asks as she makes her way into the room

"I have a bit of a sore head." I admit with a small laugh." Thanks for taking care of me last night."

"Anytime!" She smiles and takes my hand. "What happened last night?"

"It was stupid, and immature on my part," I admit with a sigh. "Easton and I, things got heated and me and my mouth outed myself as a virgin." I sigh once more "he pushed me away and told me he didn't want me, and he'd only been nice to me to in his words to, fuck me and leave me like he does with every other girl."

"Asshole." She huffs

"Anyway, I had this plan to go downstairs, grab Caleb and get rid of my virginity with his help, only, he was with a girl."

"Anyway, I went to the bar, I got drunk and I kissed this guy, I don't even know his name, we drank and flirted and kissed and danced and then I was going to go home with him, but that's the part where Kassie stopped me and your brother turned up."

Sighing softly she shakes her head. "Don't let my stupid brother get to you like that, there is a wonderful person waiting for you out there Aubrey and I'm sorry my brother is too stupid to see that he could have been it."

"At least meeting him lead me to you and the rest of your family." I smile

"Yes!" She exclaims and gives me a hug.

I return the hug and the door is pushed open. "Sorry to interrupt the lovefest." Easton smirks

We pull back from the hug and Amara stands up. "I'm going home, I'll leave you in my brothers' capable hands."

"Don't leave me with me, he'll poison me or something." I laugh

"You'll be okay, he needs you to run the bar remember." She grins and leaves the room.

"For you." He hands me a glass of water and some pills.

"Thank-you." I smile softly and take them from him. I place the pills in my mouth and swollen them down with the water. "Are you sure you don't mind me laying around in your bed?" I laugh

"I'll be honest, I don't usually share my bed. But I think I can make an exception." He grins and sits down next to me, his back against the board and his feet under the covers as he turns the TV on.

"Don't you have something to do like clean?" I huff at the sound of the TV.

"No, my cleaner is paid to do that, and she'll be here tomorrow to do that for me."

"Lazy much?" I giggle softly

"Excuse me Miss Black, I feel you're being extremely rude considering how nice I'm being to you."

"Sorry." I giggle once more and mouth 'not'

"Really?" He grabs me softly and begins tickling me "now are you sorry?"

"Yes." I giggle loudly

"Tell me you're sorry."

"I'm sorry." I giggle

"And, Easton is the sexiest man I've met in my life and I want him so damn bad."

"I'm not saying that." I squirm, trying to break away from his touch

"Than I can't stop," he smirks

"Okay." I yell in a laugh "You're the sexiest man I've ever met and I want you so damn bad."

"There." He grins and stops tickling. "That wasn't so hard was it?" He stares at my lips then back at my eyes

"No," I whisper softly and reach up placing my hand on the back on his hair.

Slowly he drops his body down closer to mine, my hand helping to guide him in the direction I want him. Before I know it, his nose is on mine. Tilting my head to the side I press my lips to his. This is the first time I've ever instigated a kiss, and if it all goes bad I'd like to claim I'm still drunk. 

Cupping my face, he deepens the kiss. After a few moments, he mumbles against my lips "We shouldn't be doing this."

"Why?" I mumble back, my lips still on his.

"Because you're too go-"

"I fucking knew it." A female voice booms from behind us

Easton moves back with a huff and sits up "How the fuck did you get in here?" He snaps. 

"You really are an asshole, you know that?" She yells, then turns her attention to me "So much for I don't fuck in my bed." 

"Scarlett get out." He orders 

"I hope you enjoy being the flavour of the week baby girl, because no one is ever good enough for this asshole, and just so you just last week it was me who was under him." She turns and leaves. 

"Crazy bitch." Easton huffs, stands up and exits the room leaving me sitting there wondering what in the hell is going on. 

I slide out of bed slowly, glad the pills have finally kicked in as my feet reach the ground. I stand up and make my way down the stairs and to the end of the hall, following Easton's voice. "I don't care, the girl is crazy, keep her out, got it?" He hangs up his phone angrily. 

"Fuck me." He huffs and sits down on the top of his desk. 

"Easton." I whisper as I push the door open slowly 

"Go back to bed Sweetheart." He sighs 

Ignoring him I make my way over and place my hand on his cheek forcing him to look at me "Who was that?" 

"Just one of the many reasons I can't drag you into my mess."

"Is she your girlfriend? Ex-girlfriend?" I ask confused as I drop my hand, but stay close to him.

"Neither." He says looking at me. "She's right, I did sleep with her last week, I've been sleeping with her for months, her and half the other girls I work with."

"Oh," I say swallowing a lump in my throat as a twinge of jealously rushes over me.

"I told you Aubrey, I'm not a good person, and I don't want to drag you into that." He places his hand on my cheek. "I overheard you speaking to Amara this morning." 

"You did?" I bite down on my bottom lip. 

"I did." He nods and removes his hand from my face "And just so you know you're wrong and I'm so glad you didn't sleep with me, or Caleb or that loser from the bar, who by the way if I ever see I'll knock the fuck out." he huffs and pauses for a moment. "Aubrey you are smart and beautiful, and kind and funny, but-"

"But not enough," I say sadly as I look up at him, my brown eyes locked on his.

"You know Sweetheart sometimes it's not about you, and I'm saying that in the nicest way possible." He says softly "At least in this situation it isn't about you, you're perfect, I'm fucked up and I can't drag you into that, it's not worth it."

"Shouldn't that be up to me?" I question and look down for a moment, then back at him "Shouldn't it be up to me to choose if I think it's worth it or not?"

"If I told you everything there was to know about me, you'd run and I wouldn't blame you." 

"So tell me." I press

"I can't." He shakes his head "Even if I wanted to, I can't." 

"Okay." I nod slowly "I understand." I give him a soft smile 

"I'm sorry I lead you on." he says, his eyes now back on mine "It wasn't my intention, I just got used to spending time with you and I sort of enjoyed it." 

"I did as well." I smile softly once more. "Friends?" 

"Friends." He gives me a small smile back, a real smile, no smirk, no grin, a smile and pulls me in for a hug. 

I hug him back tightly as he strokes my back and then pulls back from the hug. "Friends can still watch TV in bed right because I'm pretty sure Dr Phil is about to start." 

"Dr Phil?" He asks with a screwed up face. "There is no way in hell I'm watching that." 

"Oh, but we are." I giggle and run back up the stairs. 

I push the bedroom door open once more and jump on the bed, getting under the covers. I know friendship isn't exactly what I was looking for when it comes to my feelings that have grown in a very short time for Easton, but friends is better than us fighting and not getting along at all, so I'll take it. 

"You weren't kidding." He laughs as she enters the room. 

"I told you I wasn't kidding."

He joins, sitting next to me in the bed and watches the T.V much to my surprise. We watch the start of the episode together. As the episode continues Dr Phil begins once of his famous quotes, "You know I have a saying that no matter how-

"Flat you make a pancake it has two sides" I finish the sentence as he does

Easton turns to me and laughing harder then I've ever seen before "What are you a super fan?"

"Maybe," I admit with a giggle. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 3K 54
Change is not so easy. Mackenzie learns that the hard way when she has to move to a new school the second semester of her senior year of High School...
1.2M 39.3K 74
Mia Ricci twenty-one years old, sweet, beautiful, and smart yet somehow lead down a dangerous road by the one she trusted. Enzo Moretti twenty-five...
22.7K 457 49
(Book 2 of the 'To Be His' series.) (Can be read as a stand alone.) Aurora de Luca is the daughter of a once ruthless mafia leader. Her mom and dad...
1.3M 39K 60
Smart, beautiful, sassy and next in line to the Cobra throne, Alena sets out on the adventure of a lifetime when her father agrees to let her spend a...