That Broken Woman | π“₯𝓒𝓸𝓸

By Cupids_Descendant

Highest record so far: #1 in vsoo over 1.06K stories #5 in TaeSoo over 624 stories Kim Jennie was so enrage o... More

Synopsis
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
Flex Page
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40.
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COMEBACK
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
Chapter 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60.
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63[ENDING]
SPECIAL CHAPTER
WARNING!
OTHER STORIES TO READ

CHAPTER 25

2.8K 183 17
By Cupids_Descendant

Chapter 25

*Kim Jisoo*

“I've checked the perimeters, there are black cars that stays near this apartment building. Two in every exit way, I've hacked some CCtvs around the area and some are connected to a condo unit nearby and each cameras are meant to monitor the surroundings of this building” that oppa Jung Hoseok said.

“We've already seaeched the apartment pads of the three of you including Taehyung's we've found bugs on Kim Jisoo-ssi's apartment, well literally what I meant was hidden cameras with recorders. While Yoongi and Taehyung's apartment are clean. I'd say, this guy is no ordinary alright.” That guy named Jimin added.

“He's really not gonna stop until seeing our Jisoo hit the rock bottom once again!” Yoongi oppa greeted his teeth. I held his hands that is shaking in anger.

“So we'll go as planned then.” Suho oppa assured and looked at me.

“Jisoo-ah, are you sure you'll be alright there?” he asked worried. I smiled and nodded.

“I'll take care of Woozi, I promise” I said.

He smiled at me and messed my hair.

“My Jisoo sounded so brave huh?” He commented and so my smile wided.

Kim Taehyung--- I mean V (bwi) cleared his throat making Suho stop messing with my hair. V is just sitting right next to me.

“Hyung, don't worry...I'll be good, I'll look after yeppeo noona too. We'll have each other's back” Woozi assured, I smiled at him proudly and messed his hair, he's sitting on the carpet infront of me.

“Alright. Let's go?” Kim...I mean V asked offering his hand at me. I took a deep breath as I accepted his hand...my heart beating so fast as our hands touched.

Am I this nervous?

Is it because of what we are about to face?

When we got up, Yoongi oppa enveloped me and Woozi into a tight hug.

“Becareful...ok? I don't wanna lose a sister and a fvcking ugly brother” he joked.

“The same goes to me, I have three hyungs but I don't have a hyung as ugly as you are. So make sure to stay alive, or else...I'd stab you back to life” Woozi said pouting.

“idiot, you should've said something reviving not killing” Yoongi said and messed his brother's hair.

We both laughed trying to hold back our tears.

“That's my way of reviving, stabbing is the best way” Woozi defended.

“Yoongi-ah, it's time” Suho oppa said the three of us looked at them and nodded.

This is just the first phase of the plan, we need to be careful.

I hope...this will be the last fight for our real freedome.

*Kim Taehyung*

I actually feel uneasy about this but I need to hide what I truly feel and act normal, as of this moment the CCtv cameras that surrounds us are cleanly hacked by J-hope hyung. But we can't let our guards down, there might be someone lurking around us, waiting to pounce at us.

I felt her hands slightly pressed mine, and so I looked at her and smiled. Chu, it's gonna be alright I tried assuring her as I look into her eyes and I guess she understands it and nodded.

I stopped walking and went near her acting like I'm just fixing her beannie.

“I'm here” I whispered and took a step back.

Once again I smiled at her and held her hands tightly.

We walked our way out of the apartment building smoothly and got in to my car safely, first step accomplished. I put the earpiece on my ears, it is connected to J-hope hyung who plays the role as our eyes.

I started the engine and drove of my car, being cautious of my surrounding.

“Taehyung-ah, three black cars are tailing you close behind. Just stay at your normal pace” J-hope hyung said through the earpiece I'm wearing.

“Shit Taehyung-ah, plan B there are two more cars waiting ahead. Turn right, we'll cover up for yah” J-hope hyung said so I stepped on the gas, I know Kim Jisoo got nervous and scared due to my sudden speed.

“I'm sorry Chu-ah, hold on tight” I said and manouverred the car faster.

I saw Suho-hyung's car and things got messier.

“Chu cover your ears” I commanded and she did as I told her to. The moment she covered her ears bullet started raining, it was Suho hyung shooting at the cars. The pedestrians panicked and hid, Three other cars came and as planned Suho's men came into the scene as back up. Some protects Jimin and Jungkook who are assigned in taking Woozi.

“J-hope hyung I'll take care of this one, becareful” I said when I saw a car following us.

“Things are also crappy here and we don't have freaking guns! The heck this plan isn't bullet proof to our part!” Jimin ranted over the other line.

“shut up shorty I'm driving” Jungkook cooly said.

“What did'ya say?!” Jimin asked then a gunshot was heard.

“Holy fvck! Hey Suho dude! Please tell your men to be careful!” Jimin onced again said. I tuned them down and grabbed the gun on my compartment. I looked at Chu, her eyes held fear and she looks fragile as she looks at the gun I'm holding.

“Chu-ya, just close your eyes. Everything's gonna be alright ok?” I assured. She just closed her eyes tightly and so I did what I must.

I single handedly shot that car's tires while looking at the side mirror, I smirked when I saw it stopped after swaying left and right on the road.

Well...well..well...I haven't lost my touch yet.

When we've reached our meeting place I stopped the car where leaves and trees can hide it, I sighed and put the gun back in the compartment.

I sighed and looked at chu.

I grabbed her hands, making her look at me.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

She nodded.

“I'll try to be” she honestly answered as she heaved a deep sigh.

“Everything will be ok...trust me” I said.

“I trust you...V” She said that made me smile...

A car's horn broke our stare...and in the other line Jimin spoke.

“Hey V let's go, stop smooching around will yah? Save that later, when we can't freaking hear you.” he said I closed my eyes tightly and pressed my lips together. Damn...I forgot that rhey could hear us too.

“Good thing someone couldn't hear it though” J-hope hyung said.

“Who couldn't hear it?” Suho's voice asked.

“No one, we're done here let's go to the second phase of the plan” J-hope hyung said and we've all turned off our ear piece.

I started the engine and drove off with Jungkook.

This is quite a long ride towards Jungkook's safe mansion.

It's ok though...Chu is right beside me...how can I get tired of driving?

-------------------To be continued...

aaaaaaaack!

-Cupid's Descendant

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

361K 12.2K 36
This is a story of a girl who's facing a lot of grief and challenges in her life since she has lost her parent and the people producing all her probl...
15.7K 726 35
~You already lost us!~ -By AlwaysDifferent_ [This is Season 2 of Love Me Like You Do! Bangpink ff | So make sure to check it out too.] Highest Rankin...
15.3K 1.1K 27
Two people meet in an unexpected journey. They found love in each other. But they where unaware of the upcoming tragedy which will change their life...
102K 4.7K 43
~Simple yet complicated is the relationship between two powerful personalities which are totally the opposite of each other, on one hand is the hand...