I've Become Like Him

Por KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... Más

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Gambling Hall.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Forced Heart Attack.

4.3K 208 108
Por KittenWoman99

Lyric POV

"Fuck poker, let's play blackjack."

Luke laughs, "Are you sure you want to play that? I always win. What happens if you lose your pet?"

Zaiden tilts his head to the side, "I'm also betting money. She's only here if I don't want to pay the money. And that's an if."

I feel a cold sweat form on my body when I look at Zaiden. He looks and sounds different from usual.

Luke holds his hand up, "No need to get so worked up. Calm down."

Zaiden looks at me and I flinch, "Get over here."

I get off of Luke's lap and walk over towards Zaiden. I sit down on the floor and pull my knees to my chest.

"You don't have to be so mean." I hear Luke say. I let out a small whimper.

Why did he seem scarier than usual? I look up and see that the woman Zaiden was flirting with is staring at me.

"I don't see what men see in her. She looks pretty basic to me." She says as she looks at me.

Zaiden pulls me up and opens my robe. He snatches the robe off of me and I scream. "Ahhh!! No!!"

I cover myself up, but Zaiden put my arms behind my back and stands up. "Look at her!"

I hear a lot of men whistle and howl at me. I start crying, "Let me go!!"

He puts his hands on my breast and squeezes them, "These are real!!"

He cups my pussy, "This is tight as hell!"

He turns me around and squeezes my butt, "Her ass is real! Everything on her is real and she was just a virgin a few days ago! What is basic about this?!"

All of the men start clapping and I put my face in his chest and cry, "Stop!! Please!"

He pushes me off of him and I fall to the floor. He puts the robe over my body and I quickly put it on.

He pulls me up and I tie the robe. He pulls me in his lap and I try to get up, "Let everybody see your face. You've already shown them your body."

I close my eyes and shake my head. I put my face in his neck and he laughs.

"Did you have to prove your point like that?" I hear the woman ask. I feel Zaiden shrug his shoulders, "You're the second woman to look down on my pet. The first woman didn't realize that black don't crack and you being the second woman thinks that her body is basic."

Zaiden squeezes my thigh, "Would you stop crying already?"

I start hiccuping and he squeezes my thigh harder, "Shut up."

I slow down my breathing and slowly open my eyes. I see a few people looking at me. I look at my hands and sniffle.

I look over at the woman and see that she is still staring at me.

"Place your bets." I hear Luke say. Zaiden throws out some chips and I look at his hand, "Do you know how to play?"

I ignore his question and just stare at his hand. I don't understand the game they're playing so I end up falling asleep.

Zaiden POV

We have been playing cards for an hour now. Bunny fell asleep a while back. I look over at Luke, "You haven't won one game yet. What's going on?"

He looks at me and smiles, "I'll win the second you put your pet up as your bet and not your money."

I smile back at him, "I don't think I will be giving her up today."

Bunny moves in her sleep and Luke raise his eyebrow, "I knew that the minute you pulled her away from me. Scared I might break her?"

I laugh, "Scared? I'm already breaking her. I like to break people slowly unlike you who likes to break them in one week."

I throw my cards, "I quit, you can have the money."

"How about we have some fun before you leave?" I look at the woman and tilt my head to the side, "What's your name again? I forgot."

She starts laughing, "You can't be serious."

She stops laughing and her smile drops when she realizes I'm serious, "You're serious? It's Madi."

I stand up with Bunny in my arms, "Follow me."

She stands up and points at Bunny, "Why can't you leave her here?"

I look at her and then at Bunny, "If I were to leave her here she will be nothing but an overused body. These men will have their fun with her. No one can fun with her until I'm done with her."

I walk to a room and drop Bunny on the bed. She slowly opens her eyes and then screams, "W-What are you doing?!"

"How was your nap?" I take my shirt off and she gets off of the bed. She runs to a corner and I sit down on the bed.

Madi walks in and locks the door. "Where's your pet?"

I point towards Bunny, "She's in the corner."

She walks towards me and straddles me, "Are you jealous of Bunny?"

She kisses my neck, "She was getting all of your attention. You forgot all about me."

She takes her clothes off and I take my pants off. She puts her hand on my dick, "Are you saying you want to be my pet?"

She looks at me, "I'm saying I want to be by your side. All the attention you give her. Give it to me."

I grab her by the shoulders and she screams as I flip us over. She looks at me and laughs, "Done talking?"

I look over at Bunny and she has her back to us.

"Do you want to know why I keep her by my side?" I kiss her neck and she lets out a soft moan, "Why?"

I kiss down to her right breast and put her nipple in my mouth. She arches her back and I kiss back up to her neck.

"She attracts both male and female. She makes my victims come to me without any of them even knowing. Like now, she helped me catcher my next person."

I put her arms above her head and she wraps her legs around my waist, "Really? Who did you get?"

I look at her and smile, "You."

Confusion crosses her face, "What? Me?"

I look up and see that the bed already has handcuffs on the headboard. I laugh as I put her hands in the handcuffs.

She lets out a nervous laugh, "Y-You're joking, right?"

I get off the bed and put my pants back on, "Get over here."

I look at Bunny and she doesn't move, "Do you want me to come get you?"

She slowly stands up and walks towards me. "Sit down on the bed and face her."

"You're the one I have to kill." She pulls at the handcuffs, "What?! You definitely have to be joking?! What the fuck did I do?!"

I feel my pockets for my phone and pull it out, "I think his name is Mr.Bind."

"My husband?! He's dead! What the fuck does this have to do with me?!"

I put my phone down, "His daughter wants you dead."

She starts kicking and she kicks Bunny. Bunny falls back on me, "You didn't have to kick her."

She glares at me, "Fuck her and fuck you! Let me out of these handcuffs! Why does she want me dead anyway?!"

I squeeze Bunny's breasts and she tries to move my hands, "You killed her dad for his money."

She kicks again and Bunny screams, "That's your second time kicking her."

"I didn't kill him he died because of a fucking heart attack!" I shake my head and Bunny gives up fighting my hands off of her chest.

I rub my hard dick against Bunny's back and she tries to move again, "You kissed my neck and even touched my dick. I only got hard because someone who is way tighter than you is in the same room as me."

I push Bunny forward and lift her robe up. I rub my dick against her butt and groan, "You killed that man for his money. He did have a heart attack, but you forced him to have one."

I move Bunny towards the woman and continue to grind against her naked butt,  "It looks like we're having a threesome. Too bad you can't join in on the fun."

I pull Bunny up by her hair and she cries, "The daughter caught you slip some pills in his pillbox. He was taking medication that he didn't need at all."

I suck on Bunny neck and look at the woman, "I left a mark on her. That's how you suck on someone's neck. You didn't even leave a mark on me and I'm white. It should be a lot easier for you to leave a mark on me."

She pulls at the handcuffs, "I don't care about some damn mark!! I didn't kill him!!"

I let out a long sigh, "He asked you why did he need new medication and you told him it will make him healthy. You killed him and I have proof."

She shakes her head, "I loved him!!"

"He was three times your age. You didn't love him, you loved his money."

She lays her head down, "A week before he died you were talking to his life insurance people. He had so much money that it was enough to leave for you and his daughter It was enough for you two to live happily ever after. But you couldn't wait that long for the money. You wanted that money as soon as possible and you also was tired of being with an old man."

She starts crying, "I didn't kill him!!"

I roll my eyes, "You just don't want to die. If you tell me the truth I won't kill you."

She stops crying and looks at me. She closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, "If I tell you you won't kill me?"

I nod my head, "Yeah. I just need answers for his daughter."

I lick Bunny on her neck and nibble on her ear.

"I-I killed him." I smile as I continue to nibble on Bunny's ear.

"Why?" She looks at me and I roam my hands all over Bunny's body. I cup her pussy and smile, "I can't believe you're wet. Do you like me rubbing up on you like this?"

I laugh at the fact knowing it's a natural reaction, but I can tell she doesn't really know that.

"You were right. I killed him for his money. He gave his daughter more than me and I made him give me more than her."

I pull my fingers from Bunny's pussy and put them in my mouth. "The daughter found out everything and now she's getting you back."

She sucks in a shaky breath, "You're not going to kill me, right?"

I start laughing, "You're so stupid. Of course, I'm going to kill you. I can't believe you thought I wouldn't."

I feel my pockets and pull out a needle. I look at the needle, "I'm surprised it didn't break."

I walk around the bed and she screams as I put the needle in her. "What the fuck did you just do?!"

I put my shirt on and I throw Bunny over my shoulders, "The old man died because of a heart attack, right? So will you."

She pulls at the handcuffs, "You motherfucker!! D-Don't leave me here to die!!"

I pick my phone up and go to my camera, "It's actually a quick painful death. See? You can't even breathe."

She starts gasping for air and Bunny covers her ears. "H-Help. P-Please." She continues to gasp for air as tears slide down her face.

"I-I'm s-sorry." She says as she falls limp on the bed. I take a picture of her body and send it to the daughter.

I walk out of the room and Luke looks at me, "Done already?"

I look at him, "She's dead."

Someone chokes on their spit and Luke sighs, "Did you kill her?"

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't know. We were getting into it and the next thing I know she's gasping for air. I think she had a heart attack."

He raises his eyebrow, "I have someone coming to pick her up. I'm warning you because if someone rubs him the wrong way he can be scarier than me."

He leans back in his chair, "Who is this person?"

I shrug my shoulders again, "I don't know. Never seen his face before, but the vibe I get from him is not a normal one. You're welcome for the warning."

I walk towards the exit and my phone rings, "Can you go one day without killing anyone? Every time I turn around I'm getting a message from you."

I laugh into the phone, "I told you that my services are on high demand."

He scoffs, "Just send me the location. I'll have someone go get it. I'm busy right now."

I unlock my car door and put Bunny in the front seat. I push her pressure point down and she falls asleep.

"Mask Man, do you have a girlfriend?"

He is quiet on his end for a few seconds, "Why? Are you gay? You have feelings for me? Sorry, I'm straight as hell and I like pussy."

I drop my head, "I'm not gay. I'm only asking."

"Yes have someone. Why do you ask?"

I smile as I get in the car, "What's her name?"

"If you don't know my name, why would I tell you my woman's name?"

"Just wondering." I really want to know who you are, but I guess I'll have to wait for him to tell me on his own time.

"I've gotta go. Just let me know when there's another body." He hangs up after that and I start my car.

I head home and I let out a groan, "I forgot to ask him about some passports."

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

4.9K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...
1.4M 49.9K 67
Kinda meant to be cliche and corny "I never said that this life was going to be all sunshine and rainbows, baby." "I never expected that, baby" I mo...
283 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
439K 17.7K 44
(BWWM) "You fucking asshole. Just who do you think you are!" I gave him an open handed slap across the face. He glared at me stunned, It was clear...