My mate. The Omega.

By lovergirl00530

(Fifth book in the My Mate series. Book two should be read before reading this one but it can be read as a st... More

Character Aesthetics
Prologue
Only an omega
Ordinary
The mess he made
Sernity's Job
Sernity's fall
The Maid
The Diffrences
Just The Beginning
The Encounter
Moving on
Attack #1
Aston (part 1)
Aston (part 2)
The town
Attack #2
Stricken down (Attack #2 continued)
Getting Situated
Fight to Win
Thinking About the Future
Aston (part 3)
A Great Suprise
The Unusual Meeting
The picnic
Wedding Day
The Treehouse
So Much More
Gamma (Third in command)
Goodbye Zoey
The Past
More of the past
A New Kind Of Attack
Say It Again
Don't Tell Me What To Do
Everything Will Work Out
The Vibes are Off
Alter Ego
Kiss ?
Dinner Time
Just A Dream
Selfless Desires
Resolve?
A History Lesson
Leading up to...
Dress Rehearsal
Just the begging
The Beauty Of The Ball
A Twist in Time
Month 1- Amnesia
Still No Memory
No Memory and a Bit of Trouble
Month 2- The Baby Surprise
Baby Heist
The Romantic part
Resurfacing
The Return
"Stay With Me, Because You're All I Need."
A Place Like No Other

Clumsy girl

3.8K 127 8
By lovergirl00530

"Your letting Audrey marry someone from the Lonetail pack?" Jonathan was the first in Liam's office.

Liam sighed, "Yes, she's perfectly fine with it. If you would like to go along with her she leaves in an hour."

"Liam, don't talk to me like I'm another one of your pack members," Jonathan looked into Liam's eyes. The once bright blue ones are frosted over. Wether it be from stress, lack of sleep, or Aston being back, his eyes held no warmth today and are almost grey.

"I know, I know, it's just," Liam sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "I can't just let my guard down that easily."

"I know son, I know. You've taken all this upon yourself to do good in the word. You didn't have to go this far though."

"I did though. This will be monumental for not only our pack, but all packs in general. It was going to be done sooner or later. I'm just pushing the process along," Liam rubbed his eyes, "just go with Audrey, you and mom, both go. Think of it as a little trip. I'm sure she'd love it."

"Ok. I'll talk to Audrey about it. You know how the two are. I guess it'll work out in the end. You should take a break. Go for a walk let loose," and with that Jonathan walks out of Liam's office.

With one last sigh, Liam stands up and walks out his office going downstairs. He finds Mateo sitting in the living room gazing on his laptop. Since it was Monday the whole pack was busy with their day jobs, and the kids were at school.

"I'm going out for a run."

Mateo looks up, "oh okay. Everything alright?"

"Yah I'm fine my wolf just needs to be let out for a while. Cover for me for the next three to five hours?" Liam turned his head both ways so it could pop.

"Oh um," Mateo looked down at his watch. It read nine o' one, "yah I gotchu bro."

Liam gave a two finger salute, "I'll bring back dinner."

"A wild hog would be nice," Mateo yelled after Liam as he walked out the house.

               "You almost made it to lunch," the nurse sighed at Serenity.

Serenity held a bunch full of tissues to her nose, "I think she broke my nose."

"She probably did hun, let me see."

Serenity sat dow on the chair next to the nurses desk and dropped the bloody tissues into the bin in front of her. She groaned as the nurse began touching her nose.

"Yup, it's broken. I need to put it back in place or it'll heal crooked, so brace yourself," the nurse snapped Serenity's nose back in place.

Serenity yelled out a string of curses, "ow."

"Now I'll simply put this bandaid on it help keep it in place. Give it 24 hours and it should be good as new. I'm sending you back to the pack house to sleep it off," the nurse swirled around in her chair and started scribbling something down on yellow piece of paper, "here."

Serenity took the paper and stood up, "Thanks. Wait, will shifting hurt?"

"A bit. Won't do any harm though. If anything it'll help you heal faster."

Serenity grabbed her bag, "oh okay. Well thanks I guess."

Walked out the nurses office and then went to go get her bike. She rode back taking the fastest route, then put her bike back in the barn. Instead of going up to her room, she went into the woods. It had been a while since she'd last shifted.

Seizing the opportunity she striped, stuck her clothes in her backpack, and shifted after putting her bag in the bushes. Before she knew it she was running though the cool Autum breeze with the wind blowing through her fur.

Dead leaves crunched under her paws as she went about, notifying all the little critters that she was there. Good thing she wasn't out to hunt. Not like she was any good at it in the first place. When it came to hunting she lacked skills. Even with her werewolf sense she still somehow sucked at it.

She just roamed around the forest going about her business. Serenity didn't think anyone else was out in the forest at this time in day so she didn't think to watch where she was going. She didn't think she would stumble into anyone hunting, but she did.

Just her luck too. A buck charged past her. She quickly moved out the way, but not quick enough. The bucks antlers dug into her shoulder piercing the skin, which dragged her off with the buck.

Taking action she brought her claws out and dug them into the deers neck. It went down taking her with him. The sound of bones shifting into place was all Serenity could focus on. It meant someone was there to help.

               Zoey sat in the kitchen on the island books spread all around her. She lazily looked up at her tutor. It was already noon and she was waiting for a lunch break since they had been at it since nine.

The tutors words were carelessly floating around her. Zoey looked up at the young girl. She had to be at least twenty no older than twenty-three. Her style was that of an old ladies though. Her hair sat on her head in a sleek bun, and big round frames laid on the bridge of her nose. She wore a long sleeved white button up with a plaid skirt that went almost to her knees. To top it all off she wore loafers.

Zoey couldn't help but snicker. She didn't think that the girl was ugly. She was anything but. Her big round doe eyes, were an a lurking brown with long thick eyelashes. She also had a fairly small button nose. Her lips were on the rather thin side though.

She shook her head and rubbed her eyes. Zoey needed a break. With a yawn she spoke up, "miss, can we take a lunch break?"

"Oh um," she looked down at her watch that laid on her right wrist, "Yes, I suppose so. We can reconvene in an hour and thirty?"

Zoey stood up stretching, "Yes ma'am, might we finish our session elsewhere?"

"I don't see why not," the tutor who's name was Celeste Rush picked up there things while Zoey began to go though the fridge.

She refused to eat the raw meat so she settled on a bowl of fresh fruit. The only thing she's liked so far. The fruit. Freshly grown. Along with the vegetables, but she wanted something sweet.

"Finish your lessons for today?" Someone said from behind her.

She stood at the sink rinsing off the fruit, so she could cut it up and put it in a bowel. She continued running the warm water over the fruit, leaning over the sink to do so.

"Yes," she turned back to look at the person to see its Aston. Alpha Liam warned her about him.

"So your Oliver and Zaria's daughter?" Aston leaned against the fridge feet away from Zoey.

"Yes. Last time I check they are my parents."

He chuckled and bit into the apple he held, "how are they doing? Last time I visited was for their wedding."

"They're doing great," she turned off the water and grabbed a towel from under the sink, "thanks for asking."

"If I may ask why did they send your here?"

She began to dry her fruit. Her back still towards him, "it is not my business to tell. Maybe ask your alpha?" Zoey turned towards him her hands on the edge of the counter, "why so interested?"

"It's my business to make sure the well being of my pack. I may have been gone for sometime, but I still care."

Zoey grabbed her fruit and a knife, "maybe you should just leave that job to your alpha?" She began slicing her fruit.

Aston didn't say anything. Isn't head pushed himself off of the position he stood in tossed his apple core into the trash can and began walking out. Before he left however he stopped and looked at her.

"Don't believe everything people tell you about me," and with he turned and walked out.

"Shift," Liam stood in front of one of his pack mates. She had gotten in the way of his hunting and got impaled by the deers antlers. The girl half helped him, but didn't complete the job of killing the animal. After finishing the job he began to help the girl, but he needed her to shift.

She shifted. Liam recognized her as Serenity. He gave her his shirt to cover up her body. The blood from her wound seeped through the thin clothed material.

"We should get you back to the pack," he mumbled under his breathe. His eyes on her shoulder and the blood seeping through the cloth. He put his hand up to her shoulder gently touching it she winced, "come on."

He stood up and Serenity followed his action. She cautiously followed him. Quite uncomfortably though. Her nose and shoulder ached, and the leaves and twigs under foot stabbed at her bare feet. Not to mention she was covered up with nothing but a shit that barley covered her bum.

She followed after her alpha who walked a few paces in front of her. They only stopped walking when she tripped over a log. Liam bent down in front of her examining her cut up feet and bloody shoulder.

"We'll make it faster if I just carry you," Liam scooped up the girl.

She still hadn't uttered a word. Serenity hadn't yet processed the whole situation. Her utter clumsiness shadowed the whole thing, and her head fogged over with pain.

Feed back?

What is Aston up to?

Serenity is awfully clumsy?

Zoey? Is she more intelligent than everyone gives her credit?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
3.7K 423 33
Mates... The most beautiful bond created by the Moon Goddess to make a werewolf's life more beautiful by pairing them with their other half . But doe...
373K 16.3K 49
Kylie survived the brutal destruction of her pack only to discover her cold alpha mate was the one responsible for the brutal slaughter of her family...
82.2K 6.6K 52
Book 5 in Elder series Red is both on the run and looking to settle down. After escaping her previous pack and brainwashed, now rejected mate, her ta...