connection ♡ malum {sequel to...

Per skittlesmalum

[ SEQUEL TO 'COLLABORATION' ] ❝ the wifi connection here sucks ❞ ❝ but that's not important if the connection... Més

00 ➵ Prologue
01 ➵ Guess That Celebrity
02 ➵ What's In My Mouth Challenge
03 ➵ Vlog
04 ➵ Vlog
05 ➵ Innuendo Bingo
06 ➵ Vlog
07 ➵ Vlog
08 ➵ Boyfriend Question And Answer
09 ➵ Vlog
10 ➵ Vlog
11 ➵ Vlog
12 ➵ The Yoga Challenge
13 ➵ Vlog
14 ➵ Vlog
15 ➵ Don't Break The Chain Challenge
16 ➵ Vlog
17 ➵ Vlog
18 ➵ Blindfolded Makeup Challenge
20 ➵ Lush Kissing Challenge
21 ➵ Welcome To This Thing
22 ➵ Vlog
23 ➵ Couple Wars
24 ➵ Getting Judged For Music Taste
25 ➵ Vlog
26 ➵ Vlog
00 ➵ character ask answers
27 ➵ Tin Can Challenge
28 ➵ People Against Homosexuals
00 ➵ Epilogue

19 ➵ Vlog

9.2K 573 290
Per skittlesmalum

((A/N: A MINUTE OF SILENCE FOR FETUS MALUM PLEASE!

Okay, you can fangirl now.))

Vlog (Thursday)

-

When I opened my eyes I saw that Calum wasn't cuddled up behind me anymore and immediately groaned. 

I hated waking up without him next to me. 

I stretched myself and walked into the living room, seeing him sitting in front of the computer.

Shirtless, it was a beautiful sight.

Smiling I walked over to him and started pressing little kisses to his shoulder, up to his neck until he turned his head and smiled at me.

"Good morning kitten."

"You're rude."

He looked at me confused and then laughed, "You literally just woke up, what could I've possibly done wrong in those two minutes you've been up to make you say that I'm rude?"

"You left me alone in the bed, you know I hate waking up alone in the mornings," I simply said.

He got up and wrapped his arms around my waist, looked me in the eyes and smiled. 

"I'm sorry for not staying in bed until you woke up. It won't happen again, I promise."

He pecked my lips.

"I'm hungry," I whined.

"Then let me throw on a shirt and you'll get changed and we'll get some food, does that sound okay?" he asked.

"No. Can't we just stay here and you will cook for me shirtless and I will drool over you over there on the couch? We can also have sex after eating breakfast, I honestly wouldn't mind that."

"That actually sounds perfect but can we just skip the breakfast and have sex right away?"

I smirked, "Eager, are we?"

"We should stop talking and have sex."

"Sorry, I'm kind of starving. I need food first before I can do anything. It's not really hot when my stomach starts making weird noises while you're pounding into me," I said and laughed while Calum just sighed and then pouted.

"But the sex was your suggestion. You can't make me all excited for it and then leave me hanging."

"Stop being a needy little bitch and let's get some food before I die and you won't be able to have sex with me ever again."

✧ ✧ 

"Hi guys, so we're eating Subway for breakfast," Calum said and laughed, "That's totally normal."

"It is normal for us and you can't really call it breakfast anymore, it's almost 2pm," I chuckled and took a bite of my sandwich.

"Anyway, today Michael and I have to film a collab together."

"We do?"

"Yeah, I asked the Hoodies on Twitter who my next collab partner should be and what they want us do and I think ninety percent of them said that they want you," he explained and I smiled.

People seemed to like me, maybe I should finally show Calum my video and actually upload it on YouTube.

"Did they tell you what challenge they want us to do?" I then asked.

"Not really, they just told us to film a sex tape or make out for ten minutes straight."

"I wouldn't mind that."

He laughed, "Me neither but we can't do that. I'm still trying to come up with a challenge we could do instead of just making out."

"Well, I kind of have an idea."

"Really?"

"I'll tell you when the camera is off. I don't want them to know what it is, it needs to stay a surprise," I explained and he nodded. 

✧ ✧

"That was the best collab I have ever filmed. I'm so glad you came up with this," Calum said breathless, pulling me close to him.

"Because it ended with us having sex?" I asked and snuggled into his chest.

"That too, yeah."

"Then I agree. I'm going to take a shower now, you want to save water and join?"

"I wish I could but I have to edit the Vlog now and then I'll also start with editing our video so I won't have to do it tomorrow," he said and I just shrugged and pecked his lips, then got up and not even bothered putting on clothes since I would have to take them off for the shower anyways.

I just grabbed some sweatpants and a shirt I could wear after showering.

"Stop staring at my ass," I chuckled.

"What? How did you even know I was staring?"

"I can practically feel your eyes on me."

"That's so weird, now I can't even secretly stare at your beautiful back and this beautiful butt," he laughed.

"Whatever, just go and edit the videos."

I went to the bathroom and turned on the shower, waiting until the water was hot enough.

I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed, I looked like a mess.

Calum had this weird thing where he couldn't stop himself from covering my neck in hickeys and biting my collarbones. I always tried to don't make visible hickeys since he had to film his videos and everybody would now that we were practically having sex every day at least two times if his neck would look like mine did. 

But he didn't care about my neck, he just starts sucking and wouldn't stop until we were finished. 

I stepped into the shower and cleaned myself, then threw on the clothes I had brought and walked into the living room. 

I looked over to Calum and saw that he was watching the video I filmed for my future channel. I didn't say anything, just walked over and looked at his reaction. He smiled and then noticed me standing there.

"What is this?" he asked.

"I was bored when you were in London and I thought about me being a YouTuber a little bit and you know, I kind of like the idea a lot so I decided to film a little something. It's probably not that great," I explained. 

"What are you talking about? For a first video it's actually quite good. There needs to be some editing done here and there but it's great, really. Also you're wearing my sweater which is adorable."

"So you think I can actually upload it on YouTube?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. We have to create you an account first and then maybe an account design, you know? Also you have to pick a day of the week where you want to upload videos. So if we get all this done you'll be able to upload your video next week, if you want."

"How do you make channel designs? What about thumbnails?"

"I can do thumbnails, one of my friends makes channel designs. I'll ask him for you."

"This is so exciting," I said and smiled big. 

"You're so cute."

"I'm in the mood to watch a movie."

"Then let's do it."

So we ended up watching movies the whole night, even though I had to get up at eight in the morning.

I didn't really care, though. 

Spending the whole night with Calum was worth being tired the whole next day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Can I just say that I love when Mike and Calum talk about having sex ((beginning of the chapter))?? I know you do, too. 

I'm excited for the next chapter, you should be too ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any ideas what should happen in this book? I need some new ideas for the next chapters :)

❀ I hope to see all your beautiful faces next chapter ❀

Next update: Tuesday (18th November) 

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

66.1K 4K 29
Where a boy loses his camera, only to get it back with new videos on it... Camera © PanicCliffordx 2015 All Rights Reserved. Credit for the picture I...
99.8K 4.7K 41
"Who wants to love a crippled boy who can't even walk?" "I do." Michael Clifford was the exotic boy in school. Nobody wanted him because he strolled...
35.5K 2K 57
There are some people on this planet that, from the moment you meet them, you can't stand. For Calum Hood, this was Michael Clifford, who was, in Cal...
20K 881 27
Hi there! My name is Michael Clifford and I'm massively in love with this band called 5 Seconds Of Summer. There is Calum, my baby, Luke, my other ba...