Honey and Sulphur (Witcher/Ga...

By WhileFalling

Annabel gets in an unfortunate predicament and a dangerous man offers a deal. But Annabel is not from Velen a... More

Welcome
Part one: the ship and the journey
Part two: The way to the Crossroads
Part three: The meeting at the crossroads
Part four: The sad man, a first deal
Part five: On the road and an unfortunate meeting
Part six: The city of Oxenfurt *
Part seven: The Von Everec Estate and more flowers
Part eight: The hedonist, a second deal
Part nine: Lonely times in Oxenfurt
Part ten: Blacksmith and a new meeting
Part eleven: Meeting in between the sheets *
Part twelve: Playing and losing
Part fourteen: life continues as if nothing happened
Part fifteen: The Wedding and Vlodomir *
Part sixteen: The wedding, drinking mead, the lovely couple
Part seventeen: After the wedding
Part eightteen: Rough hands and a new victim spotted
Part nineteen: A bond has formed *
Part twenty: The End
Small announcement

Part thirteen: A walk by the river with the Man of Glass *

363 15 5
By WhileFalling

Welcome again :)

This chapter features sexual content.

Things are moving along now. Sorry it took so long, I took forever going back n forth, adding more detail, changing dialouge etc. Wanted this to be good.

So, I hope you enjoy!

Part thirteen:

O'Dimm stood outside as I left the building.

"Care for a stroll?" he asked, offering me his arm again. "The night's still young and too beautiful to waste."

Again, my heart fluttered at his words and his smile. I looked up at the breath-taking amount of stars that were still as stunning as the first time I saw them. "You're right. Can we walk by the water?" I curled my fingers around his forearm. Thoughts of a blissful, romantic night with him by the river filled my head. Shit. The casual touch and his body heat seeping through his tunic didn't help either.

We walked in silence. I could sense his eyes on me we walked. As soon as we reached the bridge, I let go of him to stare out over the calmly rustling water. There was no moon that night, nor much wind.

"I thought I might motivate you, now that you're halfway to completing your favours." He pressed his fingertips together.

"And how would you do that?" I asked, my curiosity piqued. I rested my elbows on the stone railing. He smiled softly, his eyes slowly taking in every inch of my face. I tried my best to ignore it and the tension in my lower abdomen.

"You can ask me a question, any question, and I will answer."

Was this an attempt to make me trust him more? Just the thing I needed. He gazed past me into the water, a relaxed smile on his lips. "How generous. Let me think."

I took my time thinking over what I wanted to ask, but kept getting stuck when looking at O'Dimms profile in the light of many stars. No way he didn't notice me staring, but he was letting me look. "I have one: how do you know who will sign a contract with you? How do you know who wants things so deeply?"

He turned to me, his hazel eyes were warm. I remembered the flowers I gave him before, and wanted to do it again. It won't surprise him anymore, but what could it hurt. "It takes a special kind of person to go as far as to sign a contract with me. Not many would. Most would make small deals, no problem, but the big ones..." his gaze smouldered and I shuddered despite the pleasant summer breeze that brought the aroma on flowers. "Those are made only by people who think they are more clever than me. They believe they can trick me with their demands, to make sure I'll never be able to claim my debt."

"Like Olgierd." I stated.

His eyes glinted. The mark on my wrist started to itch and I scratched it absentmindedly.

He leaned forward on the stone railing, so close I could smell him; honey and firewood. "Indeed, like Olgierd."

I opened my mouth to say something, but couldn't find the words. Instead just nodded. O'Dimm examined me, patient. Like a lion in waiting.

"Can I ask another question, unrelated?" He gestured for me to go ahead. I opened my mouth again, but stopped myself before I could speak. I was about to ask about the mark, why it would burn or itch whenever I was... intimate with others, but he wouldn't answer, if I even wanted to know the answer. "Never mind, it's nothing."

A curious look in his eyes made me shiver, goose bumps climbing up my arms. "I have a question for you, in return." I raised my eyebrows. One of his fingers curled underneath my chin and forced me to meet his dark gaze. "How many more partners will you go through, before you try me?" Our noses almost touched, his breathe tickled my lips and I gulped. "I've kept all your flowers, Annabel." His voice was just a whisper and goddamnit I felt so needy.

"I don't-" I cleared my throat awkwardly. "I don't think that's a good idea."

"Are you worried about Geralt finding out? He won't care." O'Dimms eyes were an intense deep brown and my mind unfocussed as I looked down at his lips. One of his hands rested in my neck, playing with the baby hairs, sending pleasurable tingles down my spine. I shook my head in response to his question.

"Geralt has had his fair share of dangerous women." I said, then attempted to put more distance between us. He dug his fingers in my neck, keeping me in place. "I'm more concerned with you not being... human?"

"Oh I see... Do you really think I would seduce you to take your soul?" He chuckled, his breath warmed my face. Or that was just my body heating up as he pushed me further against the stone railing, leaning against my lower body. "Have a little faith in me, I wouldn't sink so low." His nose grazed against mine, my lips instinctively parted for him. His voice was warm and thick and heated my ears and core.

I swallowed hard. "It's more that..." I said softly. How do I politely say 'I don't want to fall for an evil entity'?

Something sparked in his eyes. I don't know if it was a magic spell or a sudden moment of bravery, but I pulled him closer by his tunic and smashed our lips together. He smiled against my mouth and reciprocated. Hungry, urgent, hot. I tugged at his bottom lip with my teeth, he teased me with his tongue. Only tickling my lip and not letting me feel more of him. I broke the kiss to sit on to the bridge railing. It was cold and rough even through my skirts. O'Dimm dropped his hand from my neck to part my knees and stepped in between.

He held my face in between his hands, I almost flinched at the intensity of his gaze. "I'm glad you changed your mind." He said lowly. I leaned forward to kiss him again, to pull him to me. It was a little strange not to have any hair to tug or play with, so I settled my hands on his shoulders. He was a good kisser, although he was playing with me. Giving me a little, then retreating and so a game followed. Eventually, I leaned back on my hands to catch my breath. My lower abdomen felt as if it were tickled from the inside when I looked at his smile and dark eyes.

"I wasn't expecting this." I said, rubbing his chest with one hand.

He grinned and rubbed circles on my knees with his thumbs through the fabric of my skirts. "I have to warn you, however." He said. Our noses brushed together and I held my breath in anticipation. "This won't be like the others." He captured my mouth in another appetising, erotic kiss, his teeth grazing my bottom lip. I don't think I even heard what he said. He finally opened his mouth for me and sucked on my tongue. The sensations went straight down to my core and I moaned. He moved to my neck, which was a shame. I could just kiss him for hours. He smelled great, too, and tasted of honey.

Over his shoulder, I saw a white haired man on a horse approaching the bridge, his back to the woods.

I cursed, which O'Dimm only took as encouragement. I pushed him at arm's length. "Our favourite Witcher's back."

O'Dimm looked at me, challenging me, and snapped his fingers. Everything stopped. The water underneath us was silent and the figure on horseback stopped in his tracks. I forgot he could do that in my haze. "I thought you said it wasn't about Geralt." He pulled me close, our torso's flush together. Brushed his thumb over my bottom lip.

"Doesn't mean that he needs to know." We kissed again. I wrapped my legs around his waist as his lips found their way to my ear.

"I'll be your little secret if you want me to be." His stubble tickled as he purred in my ear. His fingers trailed down my sides. I gasped softly as he nipped at the sensitive skin on my neck. His movements; his hands, lips, tongue, teeth, the occasional grind of his hips in between my legs were slow, hypnotic. Every touch felt... meaningful. As if he was savouring me. He kissed my breasts lovingly through the fabric of my dress and moved even further down. This is too much.

When he sank to his knees, I found myself both surprised and throbbing in anticipation. His large, warm hands slowly crept up my legs, folding up my skirts as he went. Who would've thought the Man of Glass would kneel to please a woman?

He kissed the tender skin on the inside of my thigh, looking up at me with the most sinful look in those dark eyes I've ever seen. He nipped his way to my pulsing core and I almost lost my mind when his tongue reached out to tease me more. Heavens... He blew on the throbbing nub and I cursed loudly. He hummed in approval as his lips wrapped around my clit and sucked lightly. I covered my face with my hand and bit my tongue to not moan like the horny harlot I was. My left hand was tingling pleasurably, but that was almost lost in how good his mouth felt. How warm, how soft yet firm his lips were.

O'Dimms tongue flicked out and set a slow, circling pace. His fingers gently explored my folds and I cursed loudly.

"Fuck, O'Dimm! Heavens..." I wanted him inside so bad. The feeling was too large for my body to contain. Yet I wanted more, needed more.

He paused to look up at me, both amusement and a dark lust in his eyes and a smirk playing on his lips. "You should really start calling Gaunter." I whimpered at the sudden lack of stimulation, but that only made his return more toe-curling.

"Oh shit, Gaunter, it's too much, I can't..." My mind was completely fogged over.

He hummed and with little warning, inserted a finger, curling it towards himself. "Hm, aren't you nice and wet – very good." The vibrations of his deep voice set off the nerves all over in another amazing way. He moved his finger in and out, taking his time, enjoying the endless moans and curses that filled the air. Pressure built up in my belly, climbing higher and higher. There's no way it could get any more intense.

Then he increased his pace and sucked harder on my clit, alternating it by flicking his tongue out to poke at the sensitive nub.

"Fuck! It's too much, too much, oh gods, no, no, yes – oh Gaunter!"

A second finger was inside, and when he curled his fingers, hitting the spongy spot, that was the moment I came. With cramp in my toes from curling them too much and high-pitched, filthy moans.

Gaunter caught me in his arms as I collapsed, one hand still pressed against my core to ride out the waves of my orgasm. I clutched at his shoulders, completely out of breath. He kissed me, slow, sultry. His hand caressed my face, his eyes still dark as he looked at me.

He smiled as he spoke. "Seems I did alright. I suppose you won't mind if we continue this some other time?"

My mind was in a blissful post-orgasm haze. "Fuck, that was more than just 'alright', O'Dimm."

"I told you to call me by my first name." He chuckled and pulled me into an open mouthed kiss. I leaned into him and wrapped my arms around his neck, letting my tongue explore his mouth.

"I'll look forward to our next meeting."

There was little chance to fix my skirts before all sound and movement returned. It was so loud to my foggy mind and before I could bid Gaunter farewell, he was already nowhere to be seen.

"Geralt!" I greeted the white wolf. "You've returned."

"I have." He dismounted from Roach's back. His armour was dark, but the blood splatters were visible. There was a tear in his trousers. "Was there someone with you just now?"

"Oh no, not at all. Just enjoying the eh, scenery. Did everything go alright?"

"I brought a head. It was a fiend."

"Good one. You must be tired. Let's go back to the inn, I'll mend your trousers."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823 83 8
At some point before the age of 25, you switch with your future self for a day so you can meet your soulmate. This is known as The Swap. Jaskier has...
537K 18.6K 44
"Tomorrow, we don't have to speak of this again." I hardly know what I'm asking. I just know I want whatever it is. He watches me with an intensity...
49.3K 2.6K 19
"You are mine, in every sense of the word. Your body, your heart, your every desire-they all belong to me." His voice dripped with dark desire and l...
5.1K 275 25
I'm weak and broken, tormented by monsters that keep reaching for me, touching my body, hurting me, living marks on my skin and soul. I don't know h...