𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 // 𝐁...

נכתב על ידי madeforbil

The way the lights shined down on her skin. She glowed. The way she twirled her lollipop around her glossy li... עוד

1 ⋆ 𝐎𝐡 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭
2 ⋆ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐮𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚
3 ⋆ 𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐥
4 ⋆ 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
5 ⋆ 𝐦𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧'
6 ⋆ 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐜𝐞
7 ⋆ 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲
8 ⋆ 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐞𝐝
9 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐮𝐩 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞
10 ⋆ 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮
11 ⋆ 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
13 ⋆ 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞
14 ⋆ 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭, 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬 ?
15 ⋆ 𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐧
16⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲
17 ⋆ 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞
18 ⋆ 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥
19 ⋆ 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲
20 ⋆ 𝐚𝐰𝐰, 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐝
21 ⋆ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ? (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
22 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐦𝐚 ?
23 ⋆ 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐲
24 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐞
25 ⋆ 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞
26⋆ 𝐧𝐨 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰
27 ⋆ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐞 ?
28 ⋆ 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡 ?
29 ⋆ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐞
30 ⋆ 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 (𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭)
31 ⋆ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙮𝙤𝙪
32 ⋆ 𝙞'𝙢 𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙚
33 ⋆ 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙚
34 ⋆ 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙮𝙤𝙪
35 ⋆ 𝙄 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙝
36 ⋆ 𝙄 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 (𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩)
37 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙨
38 ⋆ 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝
39 ⋆ 𝙖𝙥𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙮 𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨
40 ⋆ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚𝙧, 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧.
41 ⋆ 𝙖 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙡𝙙. 𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙖𝙨𝙨. 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙞𝙩𝙘𝙝.
42 ⋆ 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚
43 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪
44 ⋆ 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧
45 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙨𝙮𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙖𝙩𝙝
46 ⋆ 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨
47 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝
48 ⋆ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝙞 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙝𝙚𝙙
49 ⋆ 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙚
50 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚?
51 ⋆ 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩
52 ⋆ 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙚𝙧𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨
53 ⋆ 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩?
54 ⋆ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣!?
55 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩??
56 ⋆ 𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧
57 ⋆ 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩... 𝙞 𝙙𝙤 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣
58 ⋆ 𝙝𝙚. 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩. 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨. 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢. 𝙢𝙚.
59 ⋆ 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙡
60 ⋆ 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙡𝙡
61 ⋆ 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙧𝙩. 𝟭)
62 ⋆ 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 (𝙥𝙧𝙩. 𝟮)
63 ⋆ 𝙄'𝙢 𝙜𝙤𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙢𝙚. 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙚.
64 ⋆ ..𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙞 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙖𝙞𝙙 "𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧"?
65 ⋆ 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧
66 ⋆ 𝙗𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙝𝙙𝙖𝙮'𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙣 𝙗𝙚 𝙛𝙪𝙣, 𝙝𝙪?
67 ⋆ 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙞 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝
68 ⋆ 𝙬𝙚 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚
69 ⋆ 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣
70 ⋆ 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖 𝙬𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙣

12 ⋆ 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐰

7.7K 194 165
נכתב על ידי madeforbil

Lola's POV

We had been driving back to my house for ten minutes or so. Billie let me handle the music while she speed down the highway. she said if she drives without something good playing she will literally crash. So I knew what to do.

"More than half of the music I listen to now was because you put me on"

"Wait for real?" Billie grinned as she kept on hand resting on the steering wheel.

"Yeah. Like- I'm obsessed with tierra whack just because of you. She has some good shit"

"Fire. I love tierra, she's so bad dude"

I laughed, looking out the window as we drove. I looked over at billie biting her lip while she focused on the road, the way she let one hand caress her lip while the other held the wheel was so tempting, I didn't even realize I was staring.

"Damn, I coulda sworn you blinked" she chuckled.

Shit shit shit

"Oh my god-" I looked back out the window laughing softly to hide my embarrassment.

"I'm messing with you" billie said softly, furrowing her eyebrows as she smiled at the road but I'm pretty sure it was meant for me. I know she's just saying that to make me feel better at this point.

I never stare. I swear.

Billie sang with the music I played before her harmonizing transformed into a crisp "shit"

We both looked down at her phone lit up from a text from her mom.

"I totally forgot. Fuck. My whole team is probably looking for me everywhere"

"Do you think she sent your bodyguards out to look for you?" I bit my lip getting worried. I didn't want her to have to tell maggie she was messing with my shit and lost track of time.

"Probably not- she knows I like to take a breather after shows...but I hope she didn't send them out."

I closed my eyes, taking a breath.

"This is my fault, billie, I should've just called a lyft or something"

"No. Hush. It's not you. Let me just get you home so at least one of our moms doesn't have to beat our ass"

"Yeah. my moms gonna do that regardless" I snorted, rolling my eyes at the thought of how pissed my mom is gonna be when I get home.

At least it was hella worth it

We pulled up to my house and my gaze immediately set on billie. Her eyes had gotten wide right before she had scrunched up her nose to stare at the property surrounding my house.

"Damn" she practically singed as her jaw hung open. "You live there?"

I thought she was adorable, I was blushing a little to hard again.

"Yeah. My moms an interior decorator and she does restate and shit but honestly as long as I can go in my room and lock the door I could care less for the rest" I chucked as billie shook her head, her eyes shifting to me.

"I shoulda known as soon as I laid eyes on you, you were a boujie ass bitch"

"What- why do people- I don't see it okay!" I laughed staring at her.

"You practically scream it!"

I rolled my eyes giggling some as I got out of the car to circle to her window.

"You really didn't have to drive me all the way here. Your beyond sweet"

"Hey, your good mamas. Hopefully this won't be the last time I get to rush you home, ya feel me" she bit her lip and I could see a small smirk forming from the corner of her lips. I got flustered and looked down, trying to hide my smile, so I raised an eyebrow and folded my arms.

"Cocky aren't we?"

"Dude, shut up" billie laughed, rolling her eyes. I giggled some.

"Oh yeah, and-" billie tapped her on neck gesturing to the hickeys trailing down the skin of my neck she left, bold and dark.

"Shit" I put my hand over my neck and billie grinned, licking over her lips some.

"Let me go hide these..." I laughed shyly backing up into the drive way

"text me, alright?" Billie called after me.

"I will, i see you" I waved to her and she gave me one of the cutest smiles as she drove off. My heart was so fulfilled I didn't even know how to process it. But first. I should probably get inside before my mom cuts my head off.

The next morning...

I rolled over to my phone lit up from my alarm clock reading the text:

Bitch wake the fuck up

I cut it off and slipped on my sloth slippers as I stretched.

Last night wasn't too bad when I got in. My mom was pissed as shit when I snuck into my room. I could tell through the all caps texts she sent. but at least she didn't take my phone or anything because then I might as well had just killed myself.

I walked to my mirror running my fingers over my bruised neck.

Ga damn

I pulled out my foundation and started to cover them up which honestly made me feel some type of way.

billie gave me these.

Yeah, it still hasn't hit me that billie eilish had somewhat taken my virginity last night. insane. A part of me doesn't want to even attempt to cover these up. It's special.

My first time.

A small smile had come across my lips as I let my mind soar over last night. The way she touched me...made me feel.

Fuck

I bit my lip some as I stared at myself in the mirror, running my hand over the bold marks. I almost felt...

Different
Brand new

But over all...

Good as fuck

Buttt I still do have a mother that thinks I'm as much a virgin still as I was when I came out of her and I would very much like to keep it that way. I finished covering up the hickeys and put my makeup away before running downstairs to hop on my computer.

Billies POV

"Violet and I are coming for the show friday. ooh. I needa new outfit for you" max grinned at the screen as we facetime. she went on about whatever the fuck.

I couldn't stop thinking about her though.

Lola

She was the only name that could stay in my head. only thought. Only voice I wanted to hear in the moment.

She was so...

Perfectly imperfect

Her voice. her mind. Her lil laugh and snort that followed with it, I thought it was fucking adorable. Damn sure her body. I noticed little scars as I searched her last night. Fucking beautiful. It was like I could tell her anything and she could tell me the same. I just wanted to know all and everyone of her thoughts.

She was ideal.

Everything I wanted

I looked up at max on my phone tilting my head. I just stared at her, not even realizing I was just thinking and not focusing on her words.

I watched her mouth.

rant after rant

I stared.

"Billie. Billie!" Max shouted.

"What?" I snapped out of my thoughts furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why are you just staring like that? Are you even listening? Your scaring me" Max's voice seeped sounding worried.

I sat up straight as I let out a small sigh.

"Hey I gotta go"

"Oh...alright, I'll text you after my nail appointment"

I ended the call sitting back into my bed, I threw my phone to the edge of it.

Lola

I needed to see her. Hear her. Be around her. Touring wasn't over and I wasn't gonna leave without knowing I'll be seeing her again sometime. I can't deal with the press, the paps, the shows. The world without something to keep me up.

Its her
I know so
The missing puzzle piece

What if she can't come to another show because of her mom?

Fuck

My phone lit up from the edge of my bed. I didn't want to be bothered but I check it anyways just incase it was something important from my team or better than that; a text from lola.

But I was wrong again.

Of fucking course

Brandon
Bring yo ass to the hideout. I want my shit.

•─────✧─────•

"God dang, got a nigga acting irate,
my babe, my babe, stay on my brain"

So the lyrics that are at the end of every chapter ^^^ ALWAYS have to do with the chapter as a whole so look out for that ;) luh y'all

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

Fake love נכתב על ידי :)

ספרות חובבים

90.5K 2.1K 37
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
314K 13.9K 37
જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader જ⁀➴ᡣ𐭩 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
637K 10K 65
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
1M 44.9K 90
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC