The Mafia and his Nerd

By AisheeSaha

RANKING #1 11/05/2018(in #fallinginlove) RANKING #2 11/05/2018(in italianmafia) RANKING #7 11/05/2018(in sing... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
OMG!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
FICTION AWARDS😲😲
Thank you!!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Surprise
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
OMG!!!(Part 2)
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Hey guys!
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
I'm back!
Chapter 45

Chapter 32

9.5K 318 31
By AisheeSaha

Ava's POV

"It's just a seasonal flu, signorina. He will be fine. Call for me if needed." The doctor said.

"Thank you doctor. " I said. He smiled and left.

I picked up Alex and he snuggled closer to me. "You're gonna be okay bubba. Mama is here for you."

He let out a whimper and rubbed his eyes. My poor baby has been sick for two days. His fever is down but his body is still a little warm. He wakes up every hour and I haven't slept in two days. Amadeo was out and it was just Monica and I in the house. Monica has to back and forth between houses as her newborn grandson needs her too. She mentioned about telling the Rossi family but I didn't want to trouble them. I was used to taking care of baby alone and after what Amadeo told me I really needed space.

I wrapped up Alex in blankets, gave him his soft toy and sat him down on the high chair as I prepared his food in the kitchen. The telephone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ava sweetie how's Alex doing?"

"The doctor just came by and said he will be fine. He is a little warm and coughs other than that he is okay."

"Oh good . Rub some vaporub on his chest before bed. It will help him sleep better."

"Oh yes. Thank you Monica. Will you stay the night there?"

"Yes unfortunately. But I have informed the Rossi household and master Daniel will come by. Mrs. Rossi is in Venice and Mr. Antonio is with his wife. Mr. Daniel will be there as soon as he can."

"You didn't have to Monica. I didn't want to trouble them. You didn't tell Amadeo, did you?"

"No my dear. You told me not to and respect that. I don't know why though. What is the harm in informing him?"

"I don't want to bother him. He left in a rush." Lies. I just don't want to face him.

"Fine. Take care my dear. Call me if anything is needed and I have left Mr.Rossi's number on the fridge."

"Which Mr.Rossi?"

"You know the one. Your Mr. Rudy."

"Monica!!!"

She laughed. "Bye my dear. Give Alex kisses from me."

She hung up. I shook my head. Where did she hear that?

I prepared some food for Alex and I. Feeding Alex is now really tough considering his loss of appetite. I prepared snacks for him to munch on. I changed him and rubbed some vaporub on his chest. He dozed off and I took that opportunity to do some laundrary. I took the baby monitor with me as he could wake up at any time. I placed the clothes in wash and folded the dry laundrary. A black t shirt fell out of the bundle. I picked it up. Okay. Him again. I'm literally trying to avoid him right now. Even his things won't leave me alone especially after he dropped that mafia bomb on me. Now everything made so much sense. What I still couldn't understand was how Nate got involved in such stuff. The only reason I'm not fleeing from this place is that I want answers. Suddenly I hear Alex's cries from the baby monitor. I ran towards my room where he was supposed to be sleeping.

He was kicking off all the blankets. His face was all red. What is going? Oh my God. I didn't know what to do . I pick him up. His cries getting more. Louder he is gasping for air. Oh God. His nose was running I tried to clear his boggers but it did nothing. I was bawling with tears. Oh baby.

"Sunshine. Where are you?" I heard Daniel call.

"In here Daniel." I screamed .

He came rushing through the door. "Hey hey what's wrong?"

"Please call the doctor Daniel. He can't breathe I don't know what to do."

"I am calling right away calm down. "

Alex was struggling in my arms. Still coughing and gasping for air. I pinched his nose up to see it was blocked. He needed it clear to breathe. All the mucus should be out but how can I pull it all out. Then I realised. May it needs to be sucked out. Alex was deteriorating. I have no time.

I placed my mouth on his nose, sucked all the boggers out and spit it all out on the floor. I repeated that for a couple of times.

"Jesus Christ!" Said Daniel.

He was rushing to get wipes. Alex took in a gulp of air and started breathing again. Inhaling. Exhaling. Slowly his breathes got back to normal he stopped crying. I burst out into tears of relief. Daniel was helping me wipe Alex's face. My hands were shaking.

"Sunshine, calm down. Take a deep breath. He is okay. The doctor is on his way."

He is okay. He is with me. Right here. I kept chanting it in my head. Fighting all those dreadfull scenarios in my head where I could've lost him.
______________________________________

3 days later.......

Amadeo's POV

"I'm so sorry Mr. Rossi. She forbid me to tell you."

"You still should've informed me, Monica. I would've come back sooner."

"I know. It's all my fault I wasn't here and she had to face it all by herself. Now she is not even moving from his side. By the grace of God, Alex us okay now but it could've been so much worse."

"It's not your fault Monica. Your family needed you. It's just I wish I knew sooner that Alex is sick."

Daniel informed the minute they went to the hospital. Alex was taken into emergency care to make sure he was alright. He is a tough kid. I knew that. The doctors made sure he would not be clogged anymore. I was more amazed by what Ava did for her child. I am more and more mesmerized everyday of how strong and such wonderful mother she is. I am mad at her for not informing me but she is going through a lot. She is by Alex's side all day and night and has a mental breakdown even for when he sneezes. I have break her out of this frenzy.

"Have you tried to talk to her?"

"Yes. She accepts my help but she is always so timid and scared. She barely eats nowor sleeps now."

Christ! This girl.

"I have to go and talk to her. I have given her enough space."

I stormed off and Monica tailing behind. Everyone is worried about her. She refused everyone's help but not anymore. Alex is better now and she has to realise that.

Alex was sitting on his play pen surrounded with toys. He was doing better and is now playing while Ava is sitting next to him tge entire time. Alex saw me and gave me his biggest grin. I returned a smile. Ava noticed that and looked up at me. I cleared my throat.

"Monica take care of Alex for a while please."

"Yes ofcourse Mr. Rossi."

"What's happening?"

"You see Monica is going to watch over Alex while I talk some sense into you."

"No. I'm leaving him. I'm not going anywhere. "

"Yes, you are Ava. Now get your ass up."

"Sweetie it's just for a while Alex would be okay with me."

"I know Monica but I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. You can be with me we can both watch him. "

I walk towards and pick her up the floor.

"Hey what do you think you are doing. Let me go."

Monica goes over to pick Alex. "Mimi!" He squeals.

I drag Ava to her room. She keeps looking back her shoulder for him.

"He is alright. Don't fret tesoro."

"Where are you draging me yo...you barbarian?" She glares at me.

I snort. I have heard worse. Barbarian? Actually kinda cute. When we are inside her room I shut the door from inside.

"What is the meaning of this, Amadeo? You know he is sick. He needs me."

"He is quite alright now. It's you needs to get out of this reverie."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is you need a shower, a proper meal and a good ten hours sleep?"

Her cheeks turn red. "I'm fine."

"No you are not." I say advancing towards her. She backs up as her knees collide on th bed and she falls on it.

"I....I don't need anything." She says nervously. "Alex needs me."

"Alex is fine Ava. He was sick few days ago now he is doing a lot better. You need to cut yourself some slack. You seem like you would collapse anytime now." There were bag under her eyes. She looked so tired yet this stubborn girl was refusing to rest.

"Like I said I'm fine. Why are you hovering over me. I'm okay on my own."

"Oh yeah ? Then what would you have done if Daniel wasn't there to call the doctor?" She let out a gasp. As soon as the words left my mouth, I realised my mistake. Oh shit. Her eyes watered as she stared into mine.

"You don't think I realised that." A tear trickled down her cheek.

"Ava I didn't mean...."

"I'm really thankfull for Daniel as he was there. Don't assume that I'm not. "

"Ava..."

"It could've been so much worse. My poor baby was choking for air. I ... I didn't know what to do."

By now she was full on crying. Oh I hate myself for doing that. I enveloped her in my arms amd held as she cried.

"I am so sorry tesoro. I didn't mean to do that. You are a brave mother. You saved him by doing something that people cringe out . He is better now because of you. I just wish you would've told me sooner that he is sick."

She cried harder and I held her more tightly.

"I know you needed space after what I told you about my family but I need you to trust me for I would do anything to protect the two of you."

I turned her to face me and wiped all her tears. "I love that kid too Ava. "

"I'm sorry. I just didn't know what to do . It was just a lot to take in for me."

"I know tesoro. I know." I said as I kissed her all over her face. This time she hugged me and buried her face in my chest.

"I'm thankful for all of you." She said. "You guys have helped Alex and I so much. I couldn't have done this alone."

She shouldn't have to. Being a mother at such an young age was not easy. A child should be taken care of by both parents. So why was Ava struggling all alone in this.

"Ava?"

"Hmmm?"

"Why are doing all this alone?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know you have been alone with Alex even before we brought you here but why? Where is his father?"

She sucked in a breath. Her eyes widened and she pulled away from me. She looked like she was about to cry again.

"I don't like talking about that please don't ask me about that. " She said closing her eyes.

Fuck! I screwed up again. Who was tbis motherfucker that brought so much pain for a my precious tesoro.

"Hey. I won't ask if you don't want me to." I said cupping her face. "You can tell me when you're ready. For now take care of your self. Get cleaned up, eat and sleep. Please don't argue with me on that one."

She nodded. "Okay I'll do that. Thank you for everything, Amadeo."

"You don't have to thank me tesoro. You never have to thank me. " I said pressing one last kiss to her forehead.

I left in her room. She might not be ready to tell me but I have to find out. I will have to find out about that son of a bitch absentee father.

"Boss?" Said the voice on the other line.

"Go over Ava and her child's background again and this time don't fuck up."

A/N : Hi my beautiful friends. I know it's been a whiiiiiiiiiiile but I'm back with an update. It's just been really busy and life as teenager is hectic especially when A levels decide to fuck you up. Anyways enjoy the update. I love you guys so much. I'm thankfull for all ny readers who waited patiently and wrote encouraging comments. Hugs and kisses for the fam.

Don't forget to VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE if like the update. See you hopefully soon.

Lot's of love ❤❤❤❤❤
AisheeSaha 😘😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

608K 14.5K 70
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...
4.5M 139K 81
"What in the world, kid?" The roar erupted from the sleek Lamborghini as its owner, a man who could easily pass for a Greek deity, emerged from the l...
4.3M 154K 49
https://twitter.com/SicilianMafiosa _______________✏ “It really is a beautiful piece” he murmured before disarming the safety. “Ah, I’d prefer if yo...
92.8K 1.8K 39
𝐄𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐭 𝐃𝐞 𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐚 25 years old, a billionaire and Mafia Don. Everyone fears, admires and respects him. 𝐒𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐚 𝐕𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐬 20 yea...