Magic & Destiny

By Alphawolf150

This is the sequel to Magic and Truth for those who have been waiting hope you enjoy it... Also I will be wor... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35

Special

386 12 3
By Alphawolf150

No POV

A few months pass since the incident and everything has gotten back to normal, well as normal as it can get, it is now Christmas Eve and at the Cavendish house looks beautiful and peaceful, but shouting can be heard...

Diana: "Akko get him this instance!"

Akko: "I'm trying love...huh..."

Ever since Akira awaken his power, he has been using it to cause problem for his family, Akko saw him near the cookie jar and tip toe slowly she was close, but Akira flew off since he finally was able to shapeshift, he was a fox dragon like Akko he had more fox then dragon which was different from Akko, his fur was that of his mother's Diana fur and hair...

Akko: "He got away Diana he is going to your direction!?"

Diana manage to catch him, and he giggle and change back to his human form as he reaches for Diana's hair...

Diana: "You are a little trouble maker aren't you"

Akko: "Awe thanks love"

Diana: "Not you..."

Akko walk up to Diana and Akira and both giggle at Akira...

Akko: "Hey Akira I think you should go easy on your mother here, your little brother or sister will not like being move around too much"

Akko said as she rubs Diana's stomach since they were expecting another child, Diana was now 3 months into her next pregnancy...

Diana: "Yes little one, now let's go you two we have to get ready for the Christmas party and Akko I hope you have the food we order here"

Akko gasp and gave Diana a kiss on the cheek then ran out the door...

Akko: "Thanks for reminding me love, I'll be back!"

Diana: "Oh Akko..."

Daryl: "Really already and adult and still forgettable..."

Down came Daryl and Bernadette, Daryl was wearing a beautiful green dress with red fluffs around the edges, Bernadette was wearing a miss's clause clothing...

Bernadette: "Now Daryl she is giving everything she can to make this go well, I am sure she did not mean to"

Diana: "No mother, that is Akko, but I would not have her any other way hm-hm, mind taking Akira for me, I need to get ready for the party and please can you make sure Akira does not take his cloths off, its been a troublesome thing for us, he does not like wearing his clothing"

Diana handed Akira to her mother and Akira giggle, Bernadette and Daryl went to the kitchen to check on the rest of the food and table settings for the party...the door open and it was Ariana with Amanda, Hanna and Trixie that came first with gifts...

Ariana: "I'm Home! And I brought guess with me!"

Bernadette: "Oh, Ariana you are always so loud, but welcome back and welcome please make yourselves at home, Diana is getting ready and Akko has left to get the rest of the food"

Hanna: "Thank you for having us, hey Amanda why don't you help set things up, I am going to see Diana, and Trixie please don't get into trouble"

Trixie: "Will do mother"

Ariana: "Come on Trixie lets go to my room I want to show you something"

Ariana and Trixie ran up to the room while Hanna headed to Diana...Soon Daisuke came in with Lucy, Lotte and Sucy...

Daisuke: "Its good to be home"

Bernadette came got into the living room with Akira still in her arms...

Bernadette: "Welcome back Daisuke and welcome to you all, you are the second group to come"

Daisuke: "Um Grandmother, where is my mother and mom?"

Bernadette: "Oh your mom went to get the rest of the food and your mother is upstairs in her room getting ready"

After that Daisuke headed upstairs, Lotte and Sucy sat in the living room then get surprise by Amanda...

Amanda: "Surprise!"

Lotte: "Amanda really, don't show up like that"

Amanda: "Oh come on, live a little, sup Sucy how is the shop going?"

Sucy: "It's going great"

Lotte: "Yea, business has gotten better thanks to the thing at happen before, and well we have been busy, it is good to take some time off, I am surprise how much time pass, its been so long since we had a peaceful time like this"

Amanda: "Oh, by the way congrats, it seems Akko has convinced you two as well to have another kid"

Lotte: "No, its just Lucy is growing up and I thought it was time to maybe have another one, although I am not sure I can have so many as Akko and Diana"

Sucy: "Two is fine"

The girls kept talking when the door open and in came Akko tired...

Akko: "Dam, I wish I had this done earlier, oh well...Hey guys you're here!"

Amanda: "Dude what happen to you, its like you went to war or something"

Akko: "Huh, I decided to run instead of teleporting"

Reo: "Hey Akko were do you want the trays at?"

Akko: "Oh over at the kitchen come on let me show you, sorry girls need to finish this before the party complete starts"

Suddenly Daryl comes out and smile as she sees Reo...she uses her magic and helps Reo with the tray...

Daryl: "Let me help you"

Reo: "Thanks baby"

Daryl blush and got mad...

Daryl: "I told you not to call me that did I not"

Reo smile and followed Daryl to the kitchen...the others were still in shock to see Daryl blush like that...

Amanda: "Dam who would have thought that Diana aunt could even blush let alone find love"

Akko: "Tell me about it, I was shock as well, I never knew they would have fallen for each other, its kind of creepy seeing my uncle like that...but I am also happy, since it was hard for him to find the right love"

Sucy: "May he rest in peace; he will never be forgotten"

Lotte hit Sucy in the arm...

Lotte: "That is not nice you know"

Sucy: "Alright anyways congrats on your next child to come as well"

Amanda: "Yea...thanks, I am just a bit nervous I know having one kid was rough, but another is a whole different story, dam Akko how do you do it man"

Akko was about to say something when they heard Diana's mom yelling Akira's name....

Akko: "Oh no, huh here we go again...sorry I will be right back"

Akko stood in front of the door of the kitchen then Akira flew out and Akko manage to get him, Akira giggle and Akko just smile and giggle...

Akko: "Ha-ha, you remind me so much of myself, but you have to stop flying away from us ok, stay together"

Akko walk back to her friends...

Amanda: "How do you do it Akko, three and a fourth on the way"

Akko: "Its not easy, but its fun and it keeps me busy"

Diana: "More like I am doing more of the work"

Everyone look up and Akko froze admiring her wife coming down in a beautiful red dress with a Santa hat, Akko was drooling...Akira giggle and reach his hands out for Diana...

Diana: "Akko close your mouth before you catch some flies, come here sweetie, and go change more guest will be arriving soon"

Akko shook her head and pulled Diana into a kiss then headed up stairs to change, once she was change she went down and everyone started to help set up, once everything was done Akko and Diana started greeting the guest coming in, first was Akko's family the kagari's and Shadows, then Andrew and his family, Mia her family, the school professors and even Mitski and her master...everyone were enjoying their time and talking, sadly Akko, Amanda, Ariana, Trixie and Croix were a bit drunk since they dared each other to a drinking competition, of course her brothers from the shadow and even Sai and Kyo join, time was going on and it was only 1 hour left before it hit 12 for Christmas to begin, Daisuke and Lucy were talking with Andrews kids chatting about what is their plan after they finish school everyone was having a good time and enjoying the party even Daryl and her daughters and their family, thing are going well for them and soon everyone gather around the Christmas tree...

Akko: "Alright everyone gathers around the Christmas Tree to take a family photo!"

Everyone gather around the tree and huddle in, Diana use her wand and had the camera set, once everyone was in they are smile...

Ariana: "Say magic everyone!"

Akira: "Mragic"

Everyone gasp and looked at Akira then the camera took the picture and everyone was happy...After it hit 12 everyone headed to the tree and pass out presents, everyone got one and they all love their gifts, all the couples shared a kiss under the missile toe...Diana and Akko walk to the back and look at the stars above remembering all the great memories they had with each other, from the time they met to now...

Akko: "Say Diana"

Diana: "Yes Akko"

Akko: "Thank you"

Diana: "Akko you say that every time, you do not have to say..."

Akko put her finger on Diana lips and smile...

Akko: "I know, but I mean it, since the day I went to the school it has been an amazing adventure, all the trouble we got in and all the dumb stuff I had done, even now, and through all of that you stood there for me, and for that I am so happy to say that I am the luckiest person in the world, I love you Diana with every part of my being..."

Diana: "And thank you Akko, for coming to the school and reminding me that I can still chase my dreams, who would have thought we would get this far, but there is one thing I did know"

Akko: "And what's that"

Diana: "That it was like destiny that all of this happen, and that magic was the main line to us getting together, but another part is how amazing you are, from the moment we met I thought there was something different and who would have thought you would be all that and more, but whether it be magic"

Akko: "Or destiny"

Diana: "We will always have each other"

Akko: "I would not have it any other way, Merry Christmas my love"

Diana: "And to you to, my darlin"

Akko and Diana shared a kiss under the night sky with the stars that shine as bright...

Author: Well here is the special Christmas short for you all, I am glade you enjoy the story, but I will be making a third, although it will be mostly about the kids then our hero's, but I will be making a new story soon, hope you have a wonderful holiday...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 163 22
A tale of youth, A tale of growth. A tale of spells, A tale of blades. A tale of Love, A tale of Loss. This is her story, This is not her story...
242K 7.1K 26
βπ†πŽπƒ, π˜πŽπ”'𝐑𝐄 π’πŽ π…π”π‚πŠπˆππ† ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 π˜πŽπ” π‚π‘π˜.❞ β•°β”ˆβ”€βž€ π™žπ™£ π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™ π˜Όπ™ π™–π™–π™¨π™π™ž 𝙨π™ͺπ™œπ™œπ™šπ™¨π™©π™¨ π™¨π™€π™’π™šπ™©π™π™žπ™£οΏ½...
419 121 32
"I don't care about who you are and about your identity..... I love you until the end of my life whole heartly" It is a story about a love between a...
2.4K 154 19
Two worlds Two spies Two fairies Two girls meet in the third world "Why do we have to help these fairies" "Because if we don't then darks could take...