Soulless (GirlxGirl)

Galing kay SkylarJapera

More than a hundred years ago the world as we know it went into chaos. The population hit more than 12 billio... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

7.3K 358 21
Galing kay SkylarJapera

Chapter 2

I awake in a panic. I look around and notice that I am in my room, in my bed. How did I get here? I question myself. I slowly pull myself out of bed and begin to search for clothes. I glance at my clock and notice I needed to get ready for school or I was going to be late, I walk up the stairs silently hoping not to run into any of my brothers but unfortunately when I enter the kitchen all seven of my brothers was sitting at the table eating breakfast. 

"Astra up." Prescott smirks.

"Very observant of you." Wyatt says sarcastically his face buried into one of the newspapers. I watch Prescott scowl in his chair. Before I could sit down and begin breakfast our father walks in announcing himself. 

"Astra, you're finally up." He says his fingers working with his tie. Over the years I noticed he never could master it. One of the maids always had to fix it for him.

"Finally up?" I question confusion plastered on my face.

Prescott begins to snicker. "Stupid." He says.

I begin to mentally panic. I was confused. Yesterday I went to school. Started the T-Project then.... Fuck. What happened afterwards. I gulp and look towards Wyatt for help. He sighs. "Father came up to the school to speak to your professor about your grade." My heart drops. I didn't need father help. He never help before. Why couldn't I remember anything. "Once he was done firing your professor he sent us to search for you. Matthew found you in one of the chemistry labs collapsed on the floor."

I begin to bite my lip. I didn't remember anything. "You should eat." Wyatt says. I sit at the table in my usual spot and begin to eat quietly just thinking. 

"I didn't need your help father." I say before I can stop myself. "I had it under control."

My father doesn't say anything at first. He only stands followed by Wyatt and Charles. They were heading off to work. "Well have it under control next time." My father say with a blank face before leaving. I sigh and begin to play with my oatmeal. 

"How long was I asleep?" I question anyone who was listening.

"Two days." Gaige replies. "Next time you're feeling adventurous do it on your own time." Oatmeal collides with my chest and I sneer at Prescott. He smirks at me and laugh leaving the kitchen. "Go clean yourself up stupid." He says leaving me with a mess to clean up.

I frown and wipe the oatmeal from my uniform. I was so ready to leave this dreadful place. I begin to think of the times when I almost left this place. I was going to run away with a special friend. I gasp. Zillah. I think.

<><>

I storm through the front doors on a mission. Jamie is the first to spot me he rushes over and says grinning, "You're okay." I ignore him and continue down the hall towards our first class. Once I enter everyone eyes me except the soulless humans of course. They didn't portray emotions and didn't look surprised to see me. I head towards the right of the class and plant my butt in a seat next to Nyx and Lilth

"What happened to me?" I question anger dripping from each word. I could feel everyone eyes on me but I didn't care. 

Nyx dark orbs eyes me, "I don't know what you're talking about."

I sneer, "Don't play games with me." They knew something. Even though it was difficult to read them. I could tell they were hiding something.

"Or what?" Nyx begins to stand. "You're going to tell your daddy."

I scowl looking up at her. They all were taller then me and it was annoying because they thought they held authority. I watch a smirk form on her face. She knew she had hit a sensitive spot. I wanted to let her know that I didn't need my father but before I could say anything our professor walks through the door and begins to lecture. While walking to my seat I could feel all pair of dark eyes on me.

After class I had noticed that Zillah was nowhere to be found and this was frustrating me even more. I wanted answers. Jamie follows me like a lost puppy with an curious look. He wanted to know what had me so upset but he knew pushing me would result in me screaming at him in rage. 

We ate lunch together and towards the end of the school day Billy was chasing me down the hall.

"Astra, how are you? I heard about the incident."

"What incident?" I wonder. Rumors could spread fast around this school and I was curious to know what everyone was saying about me. Billy tosses his football from his left hand to his right before answering, "That you collapsed in the Chemistry lab. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine Billy." I mutter. "Do you still wish to study?" 

Billy smiles and then replies, "Of course. Now?"

I nod my head because I needed something to distract me and Chemistry would do just that. I tell Jamie I will see him another time and then follow Billy towards the library. We go over the notes and throughout the study time I noticed that Billy wasn't as stupid as people made him out to be.

"You're smart Billy." I tell him. "Don't sell yourself short. You have the right to retake the test and go off to school."

"I know." Billy smiles. "But the exams are expensive. Many people are lucky that the government funds the exams the first time. My family doesn't have the money to pay for another exam." I sigh. I really wanted to help Billy. With a few tutors and extra work. I was confident that Billy could get into one of the colleges. It wouldn't be easy but it will be something. 

"Plus." He continues on sadly. "Going to college is just a dream. My father is getting old. My family need someone to return home and work. College won't send my family money like this school scholarship does."

I frown. The system was so screwed up. Even if middle class citizens was intelligent enough to get into college they still would have to stay behind because someone needed to take care of the family. Resulting in the rich staying rich and the poor staying poor. And let's not get on the soulless beings that's been walking through these halls. They don't even have the right to attend college. I was starting to look at life differently.

"You deserve it Billy." I mutter.

He touches my shoulder. "My goal is to return home to my father and tell him that I'm not just all muscle. I will then be able to help my little brother and sister with their homework and maybe I can send them off to higher education."

Billy and I continue to go over a few more chapters and then I was heading home. Billy still had a few things to take care of so I was walking towards the empty parking lot alone. Usually, I carpool with Jamie but since I sent him home I was heading towards the local train station.

I look up and notice the sun setting. I didn't notice I was tutoring Billy for so long. I begin to move quickly because I was never out to late. The city could be dangerous. 

"Hey you."

I ignore the men on my left and continue to pick up my pace. A few more blocks and the train station will be right there. I could hear them walking not to far behind me.

"I know you hear me!"

My heart begin to race. I look behind me and notice they are gaining up on me. It was three of them and I knew I was a dead teen if they caught up to me. I count to three in my head and begin to sprint. Two more blocks. I tell myself.

I was fast. I ran track in grade school but let it go to focus on my studies. I begin to pick up speed and when I look behind me the three guys was further away. I smile to myself and round the corner. The train station wasn't too far away. 

I run into someone and when I look up it is a man in a suit. I mutter a 'sorry' before walking around the older man. I literally could see the train station bright lights. I quicken my steps and laugh to myself when I reach my destination.

I purchase a ticket and sit on the bench and pull out my phone checking any unread messages. When the train pulls up and come to a halt. I stand. However, I could feel someone watching me. I look to my left and there was another man in a suit. He was smoking a cigarette and scrolling through his phone. I shake my head and walk onto the empty train.

There wasn't much going on tonight so the train was fairy empty. I grab a seat and then notice the man in the suit also walking onto the train and finding a seat six rows down from me. I try not to pay attention to him but this presence was making me uneasy. I fiddle with my phone trying to keep myself busy. 

The man stands and I watch him look at me before pulling out a gun and pointing it towards me. What the hell. I stand while throwing my hand out in surrender but he pulls the trigger and I scream.

Someone groaning makes me open my eyes. I see Zillah staring right back at me and before my eyes her orbs was swirling into a deadly red and her fangs was emerging. She pushes me back and turns around pulling out two daggers from her inside her trench coat.

The man in all black storms forward and punches with his right fist but Zillah ducks and kicks him in the chest sending him backwards. He tumbles to the floor and slowly get back to his feet. Zillah takes a stance and begins to walk towards him. They begin hand to hand combat and I was amazed by Zillah fighting skills. 

She round kicks him in the face and his head collides with the metal pole. Two men emerges from the other cart. One pulls out a gun but the other stops him by saying, "Save your bullets from the girl. It won't affect the demon!"

Zillah snarls and I could see her nails extending as she gripped the two daggers in her hand. The men stares at her before charging. I watch her take out the two men before burying her teeth into one of the men neck.

Once the train comes to a complete stop Zillah stands completely and looks at me. She was drenching in her victims blood and her eyes were still blood shot red. I take a step back and when the doors open I make a run for it. I climb the steps taking two at a  time and once I make it to the street I notice that this wasn't my stop.

A few people standing across the street by a fire notice me and begin to walk towards me. I didn't understand how I kept gaining everyone attention. "Back up!" Someone sneers at them from behind me. I noticed that it was Zillah voice. The group of people throw their hand up in surrender and back up. Zillah grabs my hand and then drags me down a dark alley. I try to snatch away from her but she was stronger then me.

"Let me go Zillah! Or I will scream." I threaten.

I am pushed into the wall behind me after that comment and Zillah plants both of her hands on the side of my face and leans in. "No one will hear you." She tells me and in that moment I wanted to cry. Zillah buries her nose up and down my throat. I shudder in fear. She wasn't herself. "Why do you smell so good?" Her voice was low and deadly and her eyes was still red. I bawl my fist up and tense when her teeth nips at my neck. Suddenly, memories are flooding my brain. I try to push her away but she only tightens her grip on my hip. 

Hands begins to invade my body and her tongue was now running up and down my neck. I begin to cry as her fingers goes underneath my shirt and up my stomach before squeezing my breast. "Stop." I cry but she doesn't listen. She continues her assaults. This was it. This was going to happen. She was going to take me in this dark alley. Against my will.

"I want you so bad."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

32.2K 2.5K 36
Hate, knowledge, loyalty, and love - everything has a price, but the highest is power. What would you pay? » ✦ « Jordan wished there was more to lif...
332 21 43
Most of us long to "Be" but when the path gets too costly, or steep, we take solace in what we "Have." Remove the trappings of what we own and then w...
634K 34.6K 67
Time didn't matter to her. She got up when the sun did and tried to sleep when the sun went down. because of this seemingly endlessness, she's forgot...