Villain with a Heart (Todorok...

By Prickle_Prackle

•Soulmate! and Villain! AU• (Follows manga timeline but I change some things! It also focuses more on Midoryi... More

A New Beginning
All Might's head
A Boy Named Shoto Todoroki
Times Change And So Do People
Journal No.14
Rescue
Man With the Blue Hair
Burnt Roses
Paranoia
Villain with a Heart
Soulmate Mark
Unexpected Visitor
Class 1-A
"Lord Of The Flies"
Ochako Uraraka
Lunch Buddies
Vulnerable Boy
Portraits
USJ Incident (1/2)
USJ Incident (2/2)
After the incident
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL!!
Movie Marathons and Uber Drivers
A l o n e
Stalker
The Box
Safe House
-Lullaby For A Newfound Crush-
UA Sports Festival 1/3
UA Sports Festival 2/3
UA Sports Festival 3/3
Confrontation
Teal Eyes
Hero Names
Pro Hero: "Magi"
Hero Killer: "Stain"
Hand Crusher
Toga and Dabi
Gone.
Glowing Eyes
His Voice
Muscular
Marbled Students
The Cleaning
Overhaul
Candy Apples And Art
Grand Theft Auto 2.0
Doctor
Declaration of War
Himiko Toga and Twice
Memory Rooms
Suspicions
I Pass Out Too Much
First Snowfall
Warm Embrace
Chocolate Strawberries
Call
New Room
Too Many Close Calls
Traitor
Where You Go, I Go
Hydrangeas
Family
Hawks
Third Hostage
No Time For Grief
Lovers Entwined
Goodbye
Epilogue

Boba Tea

5.9K 243 242
By Prickle_Prackle

(WE'RE ALMOST AT 100K READS OMG- THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN READ THIS PIECE OF JUNK-
Also, Merry (extremely late) Christmas or whatever you celebrate and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Yay 2020!!!)

"Hello Izuku."
"Greetings Shigaraki." I said in a serious tone, just as if I hadn't been scared before he greeted me.
"Ah, so you figured me out, huh?" He didn't move his hand.
"Apparently, yeah." I looked around. "Let go of me before you gain unwanted attention will you?"
He didn't budge.
"We need to talk Mister." He said in a decently mad tone.
"Okay then. Let's go somewhere else. Somewhere private." I stated. "Or actually... how about later, right now I'm getting intel and hanging-out with a friend." I shoved both my hands in the pockets of my pants.
"Fair enough." He loosened his grip. "I'll see you at the hideout at exactly ten at night." He was letting go completely of my hand when I heard a voice.
"Izuku?"

'Uraraka.' I sighed and acted like my usual self.

"H-Hey Uraraka!" I greeted, a sweat-drop rolling down my right cheek.
"Who-Who's this?" She looked at him ip and down suspiciously. "A... friend?" She asked.
Shigaraki smiled and put his arm around me casually. "Yeah! We're old friends and I saw him, thought I could come say hi."
"A-Ah! That's great!" She clasped both her hands together happily, yet a bit hesitant. "S-Say... Have we met before? I think I've seen you before. Or maybe it's your voice?" She took a closer look.
I was literally gonna get a definite yell from this guy later.
"Doubt it Uraraka, he lives like... three towns over. I'm actually surprised he came here." I lied.
"Just wanted to go somewhere new for the day." He played along.
"Shouldn't you be at school though? All schools have classes today except us because of yesterday."
'Stop being suspicious and go back to shopping, dang it!' I screamed in my head.
"I'm homeschooled and decided to take the day off."
"Okay." She approached him and was gonna shake his hand, before he quickly realized and ran off with a wave. "Bye kids. Enjoy the mall."
She was just left there with her hand mid-air. "B-Bye?" She just dropped it off and tried talking to me.
"Why those questions?" I asked her in a serious tone.
"W-What?" Her face was slightly red from the question maybe catching her off-guard.
"Exactly what I said. That was rude, you don't need to be prying into my small social life. It's none of your business Uraraka. I get you maybe were trying to be friendly, but it sure didn't sound like that."
Her face became droopy and she looked at her feet as she clutched the rim of her pink shirt. "I-I'm sorry... you're right..." she apologized before running off somewhere.
I felt bad, but she's very... what's the word? Nosy. Which isn't good for my secret life.
I thought about running after her but hesitated, thinking that she may need time alone, which is fine.
Todoroki walked towards me and apologized for making me wait.
"It's okay Todoroki-Kun!" I said with a smile.
"I got lost and couldn't remember my way here. I've only been in malls very few times." He admitted.
"Oh! Same here! I come to this mall sometimes with my mom since she likes to shop an acceptable lot." I smiled, now forgetting Uraraka.
He makes it seem like the world around me doesn't matter. No one exists but him and me. Not my teachers, not the league, not the heroes, not anyone.
He gave me a quick smile back and I grabbed his hand without thinking and led him to an ice-cream store me and my mom go to the times we come here. It's cheap, but very good. They also sell some very yummy boba tea.
I caught him looking at a blue poster hanging on the entrance near a menu of other things they sell that was advertising their dragon-breath ice-cream.
"Wanna try some?" I asked him.
He kept looking at it with his usual stoic face expression.
The line was rather small since it was so early in the morning on a school-day, but it's usually packed with other people.
"So...?" I asked again, still waiting for his response.
"I-" he started, not removinghis eyes from the poster. "I want chocolate boba tea."

Huh?

'Was I reading this guy all wrong?' I thought.

"Okay then. You sure?" I said, but only received a nod.
"Okay. Chocolate boba tea..." I repeated and headed to the counter to order. I looked back at my friend, expecting him to be glued to the poster again only to see Todoroki just kind of standing there, looking at me like a lost puppy.

H e a r t C l e n c h i n g M o m e n t .

"Give me two of your dragon-breath ice-cream, a chocolate boba tea, and a mango boba tea." I smacked my card on the counter.
The cashier guy looked at me and then at the red-and-white haired boy standing at a distance, nodded with a thumbs-up, and ran into the kitchen to deliver the ticket with my order written on it. He came out and smiled.

'He understood it was an emergency. I'll make sure to give him a good tip.'

I waited off to the side for my order after I paid for the items, as the rest of the people in line started to ask for their chosen items.
Minutes later, a guy with a red apron and black shirt and pants approached me with a ticket and my items. "Is this you, young man? An order of chocolate boba tea, mango boba tea, and two dragon-breath ice cream?" He asked.
"Yes! Thank you very much! It looks great!"
He nodded and gave me a thumbs up before walking to the kitchen and bringing out another order for some other person.
I walked over to Todoroki with the items and his face kind of lit up. "Thanks for the boba Izuku." He said with one of those not-so-rare smiles he gives me from time to time.
"No problem! I hope you enjoy the drangon-breath ice cream!"
"This is it?" He asked looking at the large cereal-like pieces in a bowl. He looked very excited.
"Yeah, but you can add flavors to it since they taste pretty bland without them. Like plain cereal I guess." I grabbed a toothpick to pick up one of the frozen balls of cereal from my bowl, and handed it to him. "Try this! You have to dip it into the small cup here, a bit, and eat it. Make sure to exhale and you get dragon breath." I explained.
He nodded and took the toothpick with with the ice cream and dipped into the little cup. "I eat it now, correct?"
I nod, looking at him closely, feeling very excited. I took out my phone to keep this moment saved in my camera roll as a fun memory.
He put it up to his mouth and shoved the food into his mouth. He had his eyes shut, expecting probably to be very cold or something, but opened them as he realized it actually tasted very good and was cold but not too cold.
I laughed a bit and continued recording him.
He exhaled and you could see his breath just like if we were outside in the winter.
"If you want any other flavors for your ice-cream, just ask me and I'll go get some." I suggested. He nodded frantically, practically beaming with excitement.
"Alright! Alright!" I pushed the chair over and bumped into a strange blonde girl on accident. "I-I'm sorry!" I apologized to her.
"It's alright!" She smiled and skipped her way out of the store. She had very light blond hair hanging down a little lower than her shoulders, along with light brown eyes. She had been wearing a girl's navy-colored school uniform from some unknown school, and a beige-colored cardigan tied around her waist.

'What a strange, yet happy girl.' I thought to myself.

"So what flavor did you want?" I looked back from the door to the boy, only to see his mouth stuffed with the ice cream. I rolled my eyes and just went to see what other flavors they had.
~
We ate and took a few silly pictures before we left the store to go shopping for other things and maybe meeting-up with the rest of the group. Maybe apologizing to Uraraka if I ended up seeing her.
"Can we go here?" Todoroki asked as he tugged on my sleeve.
What is this guy? Five?
I nodded and took my last sip of my mango boba tea before throwing the cup and straw away in the recycling. Todoroki was still halfway through his drink.
I glanced at the store and by the looks of it, it was a book-store. When we entered, the store was pretty big on the inside and was adorned with wooden shelves that had a light-shade of brown color to them. There were large banners at the top of each row of shelves with the genre of book so it would make it easier to search for a book.
I looked at the columns and saw that the books were also organized alphabetically by author's last name. "Wow..." I said in amazement.

'If I hadn't become some weird spy for the league, I would've become a librarian, they must pay a lot for their efforts at organizing books...' I thought.

Todoroki seemed to have finished his drink, because when I turned around, his drink wasn't in his hands.
"You guys need any help looking for a book?" Said a lady who appeared to be in her thirties. I glanced at Todoroki-kun to uncertain if he was just looking for something that catches his eye or if he's really looking for a specific book.
"I'm not, but he might. He's the one that dragged me here in the first place." I joked.
The lady looked at me up-and-down before turning around with a "hmmph!" to the counter.
"What's her deal?" I asked Todoroki, quietly. He responded with a shrug.
"I wanna get a book..." He stated.
"Okay...?" I replied. "There are many to pick from. What book, specifically?"
"I don't know. Just a book. Something entertaining enough." He looked at the  surrounding shelves packed with books.
"That's helpful." I rolled my eyes. With a desperate sigh, I asked, "What's your favorite book?"
"I like Lord of the Flies... not necessarily my favorite, but it's great. Hmm..."
"You like... Lord of the Flies...?" I asked, a bit surprised to know we had books we liked that were in common.
"Yeah. I read it in middle school."
"Oh! Me and my friend Shinsou love that book and spend lunch discussing over books that we've read! Sort of like a book club of sorts..." I stated.
"Really?" Questioned Todoroki.
"Yeah. If you'd like to join, just text me and I'll tell you where we meet by, since we sometimes change the spot." I rubbed the back of my neck.
"Okay then. I'll check it out sometime."
I smiled and thought of a few good books. "Hmm..." It depended on what books he liked, but seeing as he liked "Lord Of The Flies" I can now see he likes realistic-fiction. "Do you like single books, or books that are in like... consecutive series?"
"Both."

'Very helpful.' I thought in a sarcastic tone.

"Maybe something with a series like Divergent or the Hunger Games?" He suggested.
"That helps. Maybe the Percy Jackson series or something by Rick Riordan? He's a very talented author and his books are downright holy." I suggested.
"Yeah. Why not? I'll go check them out." He decided.
"GREAT! Though I have to say there are a lot of books in that series."
"It's alright." He fidgeted with the edge of his shirt. My shirt? His shirt? Whatever.
I let him go to search for his books and I went around the store, just looking around.
I came across a few books that caught my attention, but I figured that I had bought a lot of books to read-later that I ended up not doing, so I took my phone out and made a list of books that I could buy after I read the ones at home as I continued to walk around the store.
About an hour passed by until Todoroki came back with a bag in his hand.
"What book did you decide to get after all?" I asked.
"The Lightning Thief."
"No way! You took my recommendation?" I said a bit shocked since people usually ignore me or just pretend to care.
"Yeah. Why wouldn't I?" He asked.
"No reason. Hope you enjoy your book!" I smiled. He nodded with a small smile as well before we walked out of the store together to the next, and so on.
It was a very fun afternoon to say the least. We ended up meeting up with the others and got to spend some awkward time with Uraraka, but nothing major. I ended up apologizing in secret to her and she told me that it was all okay. I still felt a bit bad though, so to make it up to her, I bought her some earrings that she saw and said she liked very much to Jirou. I also bought a few shirts and jackets for myself as well as a very nice pale-pink dress with white flower designs on it for my mom.
When it was around seven-at-night, we took a group photo on Kaminari's cellphone near the water fountain that looked beautiful due to the dim-ish lights that lit up the outside before we said our goodbyes. He sent it soon after to the groupchat so we could all save it to our phones.
"W-Wait Todoroki-kun!" I called out before he started walking towards an Uber vehicle I ordered to pick us up, earlier in the evening. "T-Take a p-picture with me?" I stuttered.
"Okay." He walked over to where I was seated, which was the edge of the fountain. "Here?" He asked.
"Y-Yeah." What was going on with me, that I stuttered like this. I was a bit embarrassed to ask him, so maybe that was it.
He sat down next to me, only a few inches separating us, I took my phone out and entered my camera app. "Ready?" I said. "One... two...THREE!" I snapped the picture and looked at it. He was smiling one of his small smiles as I smiled my awkwardly-big one with bunny ears behind his head. The picture was cute. "Wow! I'll send it to you Todoroki-kun!" He nodded and smiled again. My face felt a bit warm, but it was probably no big deal.
"Let's go?" H asked as the Uber driver was now starting to honk at us to hurry up. We complied and rushed to the vehicle, apologizing quickly to the driver and thanking her for waiting. It was now a lady in her late-thirties, maybe.
On our drive down to my house, I sent him the photo and set it up as my new lock screen. "There." I said to no one.
We got to my house and before I said my goodbyes to Todoroki prior to the driver taking him away to drop him off at his place, I hugged him tightly, feeling his body tense up. We broke the quick hug, waved him goodbye, and ran inside.
Since Todoroki-Kun isn't allowed to watch movies and stuff at home, we made-up a plan to study at my house after school and then watch a few movies together, the next ones we watch will be the Star Wars saga, some of the greatest movies out there.
I came home to my mom watching some show where there were apparently two girls fighting over a guy who was rich, as you could see from the background of a mansion, but they were all speaking Spanish. The show had Japanese subtitles so that way my mom understood what they were saying. We talked for a bit and told her how it all went. I showed her the pictures, which she thought were cute and very pretty. I gave her the dress which she thanked me for and hugged me. After the whole conversation, I told her I'd go to bed to catch some rest since I was feeling pretty tired. She agreed and went back to her Spanish show.
I went to my room, changed to something more comfortable, and messaged Shigaraki and told him to tell me the important stuff tomorrow, then threw myself onto my bed before going into a deep thinking hour.
I placed my arm above my forehead as I attempted to fall asleep, but my brain wouldn't let me. My brain focused on the picture I took with my phone of Todoroki and me and I smiled; but I then focused on the hug.
'That was pretty much my first hug with him.' I thought. I then started to fall asleep, now taking-in how the hug really felt, since I didn't really feel anything as the hug went by so fast.
The hug felt weird at first because it was a bit uncalled for as well as the fact that Todoroki flinched and tensed-up for a long time, but ended up relaxing not before I ended the quick hug and went into my home. His body temperature was relatively warmer than the air outside, his body felt ripped! Like dang! Who are you? Kylo Ren?
His body was as ripped as a bad report card, and just now I realize this?! Man, am I really that fucking slow to process shit?!
I grabbed one of my other pillows and hugged it tightly to my chest as I kept thinking of the situation, until I slowly fell to sleep.

________________________

Hello!
Word count: 3090!
Happy New Years (2020)!!! I hope you have an amazing year and enjoy a bunch of new things, I guess! I'm sorry if the chapter didn't come out yesterday since I promised a special for new Year's, but I kinda fell asleep... I hope you do enjoy the long filler chapter because I'm planning some good stuff on the next few >:)
Please check out my other stories and make sure to follow me (just to be nice :> )
Thanks for 200 followers!!!
-Miles

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3.2K 16
DISCONTINUED In a universe where each person is born knowing an original melody, a song that no one else knows but their soulmate. Y/N L/N is a girl...
77.4K 2.1K 25
Finally having set his new plan into motion, Izuku prepares for his biggest social uproar yet. After his recent breakout, Izuku prepares to clean...
43.9K 2.5K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
424K 12.5K 51
🐱 This book is available in Polish (@_bluef0x) and Italian (@kamisamapotter4ever), thanks to these WONDERFUL people (you can also check them out on...