Shattered Hearts: A Journey B...

Por SARah_Blessed

Damon and Bonnie come back from the other side, with a few secrets. Más

Cast
1| I'm with you
2| It's about Titus
3| And that makes Two!
4| The long lost Son
5| What to expect, when you weren't expecting
SNEAK PEEK
6| Family or Loyalty
7| Heartbroken
8| Elena Gilbert
9| Fool me once
10| Fool me twice
A/N Sorry
11| Secrets and Lies
12| I hate you Both!
13| Forbes v Gilbert
*Ideas*
14|Do You Regret Us?
15|Family, Liars and SNAKES
Entered #thewattys2019 😂
16| Mummy Dearest
17| Thought for Thought
18| Timelines
19| Alixandra Shelia Bennett-Salvatore
20| Damon, The Witch and the long road.
21| Damon, The witch and the long road...2
22|NiKlaus Mikaelson
23| Katerina Petrova
24| You will be MINE
25|Blood-Bond
26| Another Love
27| Please Katherine
Cast 2- Enter the Mikaelsons
29|Quiescis
30| Good to the Core
31|Petrova v Gilbert
32| Tomorrow we begin Anew
33| You, I definitely Hate
34| Alix, please have Hope
35| Death Wish
36|Bat Sh*t Crazy Mother
37| I'm Sybil
38| Master
39| Play Nice
40|vulnerable
41| Family v Family
42| Two Hopes are better than One
43| A New Hope
44|Lazarus
45| Power
46| Vampire Clown Makeup
47| Slaves
48|What the hell is happening to me?
49| SO SNAP OUT OF IT!
50| Red Oak Stake
51| Mikaelsons don't run!
52|You hurt my Boyfriend!
53|Brāk
54|Unbreakable Bonds
55| Then, we'll see about the fun part
56|Well...That escalated quickly
57|You get hurt. Mom gets hurt
58| A Kat with a Heart?
59|Breech
60| I've Got Them
61|Be Still My Beating Heart.
62| Never forget that you are MINE!
63|You cheated on her with your ex... who was a ghost!

28| New Alias? or Old Enemies?

1.2K 38 7
Por SARah_Blessed

Mikaelson Mansion, New Orleans 

The three Salvatore men stepped out of the car and stood in the middle of the french quarter in front of the Mikaelson mansion, the place was spacious. Walking towards the entrance the boys were stopped by an invisible barrier.
"What now?" Damon said looking to his brother. The barrier seemed to surround the entire house, whether it blocks just the supernatural or humans as well Damon had no idea and frankly, he didn't care at the moment, the only thing on his mind was seeing his wife again making sure she was alright. Thinking of her stuck in his house with Katherine Pierce of all people left an unsavoury taste in his mouth, he needed to be the one to protect her, them, not a sociopathic vampire who not too long ago tried to kill them all. 

"I can bring down the barrier, so we can go inside" Titus chimed in, Damon turned at the sound of his son's voice. Titus was standing behind Stefan leaning against the car with an unconscious Caroline in the back seat her eyes closed.

"I've got a better idea," Damon said he walked over to the house and looked up to the second level. "Mikaelson!" he yelled, waiting for one of the Mikaelsons to come out.

"Really?" Stefan asked

"What? Easier than using my son to bring down this barrier, we need him  to be 100% just in case anything were to happen and with Mikaelsons you never know"

Someone appeared at the second level he was dressed in a three-piece suit navy blue,  black hair neatly combed back,  he stood with authority and looked down on the Salvatores with a look befitting a king gazing upon his kingdom. 

"Damon Salvatore, How may I help you" He spoke with a British accent.  

"No, I think it is I who is to help you" Damon mocked him in a British accent that subpar. Stefan rolled his eyes at his brother's humour. 

"with what, am I ask Mr Salvatore?" 

"I'm guessing the All-powerful wolf-vamp is lying somewhere like sleeping beauty and you can't wake him up. Am I right?" Damon smirked 

"And what makes you so sure you can help? or let me rephrase that why would you want to help?" He moved and reappeared in front of the building just behind the barrier. 

"So you must be the Honourable one, Elijah right?" Damon moved closer to the barrier his hands in his pocket. "I have a way of waking sleeping beauty, you just need to let us in" Elijah studied them a moment contemplating on whether he should lower the barrier and let them in, 

Salvatore BoardingHouse 

Katerina walked towards the Salvatore house, her thoughts on Stefan and his safety which was a new feeling for her. She could feel more, more then a vampire should be feeling like some of the emotions weren't of her own accord. She continued to walk towards the Salvatore house not paying much attention to her surroundings, which was completely unlike her, to put her guard down having gained a verity of enemies throughout the years, some very powerful she has always been the paranoid vampire and in a way, it has kept her safe. She protected herself and on one else  "Hey, Bonnie the pregnant witch. I'm going to need you to open the door"  When Damon had told her that he and Bonnie Bennett were an item, it had come as a complete and utter shock, the last time Katerina faced with scooby gang the two couldn't be further from the loved up couple that Damon say they are now. 

The door flew open and standing there looking very much pregnant "This is really happening? you've turned to the good side? never thought I would see the day Katherine Pierce starts fighting on our side"  Bonnie commented doubting the vampire's change of heart. She stood there blocking Katerina's way in, but her gaze was not on the vampire instead she was scanning the neighbourhood looking for who? Katerina wasn't sure but she kept that in mind to ask her later.    

"No, BonBon I'm still the same girl I've been for the last 500 years, I look out for myself and whoever gets in my way be dammed" she stepped through the thresh hold of the house only to be stopped by Bonnie. "come in, wait... you didn't see anyone out there?" the thought of Kai Parker returning to the house to start what he wanted to do with her, the look he had given her like he wanted to devourer her whole. It was an unsettling gaze bringing a cold shiver down Bonnie's spine. she's never been scared of anyone she has faced during her teenage life, even when she came face to face with Klaus Mikaelson himself, she had no fear. only the pure need o protect her family and friends from the demon who seek to bring harm to them.

"BonBon are you scared?" she said with a smirk, it's all Bonnie to do to just want to rip it right off her face. She has been asking herself why Stefan and Katherine had been put together by whatever power has decided their fate. Would she be good for him? and what about Caroline, what's going to happen to her? all the thoughts running through Bonnie's head she felt as though her head was going to fall right off. Her morning sickness kicks in making her grimaces using the dismal amount of strength she has left to hold back the wave of nausea coming her way she didn't want to look weak in front of the infamous vampire, the stupid morning sickness comes and goes throughout the day so technically it should be called a "pain in the ass" Bonnie thought, she read all the books on pregnancy and what to expect you would think that her already having had one child already she would be on top of everything and know what to expect the second time around.   

"Just being prepared, you should know what that like right?" Katerina walked the door and into the house, Bonnie locked the door behind her and followed Katerina where she went into the kitchen. Once in the kitchen they stood there in the middle of the kitchen not saying anything, the awkward silence was beginning to bother Katerina. She opened her mouth and say something to try and break the tension when a sharp pain pierced through in her head, someone was giving her an aneurysm she looked up at the one person she thought it could be, but to her surprise, Bonnie was on the floor with her crying in pain her hands holding her head, what the hell was happening?

Mikaelson Mansion, New Orleans 

The inside of the mansion was massive, Elijah leads them into the main courtyard of the mansion it was quiet, empty. Stefan placed Caroline gently on one of the sofas in the living room. "So let me get this straight, My brother and Ms Forbes are connected? through your son?" Elijah asked confused 

"No, Not through my son, start by him, but the connection is between the two of them alone, I'm not sure how it happens just that it does" Damon finished explaining to him what little he knew about the bond. Elijah looked at him as though he seemed to be understanding, what was going on but, he still had mistrust in his eyes. 

suddenly all three Salvatore men dropped to the ground screaming and holding their heads in agonising pain, Elijah looked around confused at the sight in front of him. "So you are the ones responsible for my brother being in a coma?" Freya Mikaelson walks into the room a determined gaze aimed at the intruders, her one job, to keep her family safe from anyone wanting to cause them harm. she had fought so hard to get her family where they are now, no enemy to speak ill of them, no darkness wanting to drown light, their happiness. They were free to finally have a life that none of them was provided to them. From homicidal parents to a psychotic aunt, Freya has vowed to protect her family. sometimes even at the cost of her own happiness, she has tried to put herself first these last couple of months even entertaining the idea of having that special someone to share her days with (albite she was pushed by her every romantic younger sister) and maybe even have a future together.

"Freya, let them explain what has befallen our brother, then you may do with them as you see fit" Elijah stepped in front of his older sibling, eye to eye each holding out for the other to give in. Elijah has played the older sibling of the Mikaelson clan for so long it took some adjusting when Freya entered the picture almost three years ago now, finding her family saved her life. Losing her child broke her she was on the verge of giving up, now she would do anything not to lose any more of her family she would do anything including kill to protect them. 

vote, comment, follow.

Suggestions are welcome and encouraged.

hope you guys like the chapter.

what do you think of Katerina and Bonnie's interaction?   

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22.3K 849 29
An AU story about Stefan and Bonnie. Elena made her choice, and it was Damon. Now a broken-hearted Stefan ends up asking Bonnie Bennett for only one...
118K 4K 22
What would happen if our beloved Bonnie Bennett had family that was truly in her corner, knew the ups and downs of her life and was always willing to...
87.3K 2.1K 54
" ᵗʳⁱᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ, ᶠᵃˡˡⁱⁿᵍ, ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ˢᵃᶠᵉᵗʸ ⁿᵉᵗ ᵇᵒʸ, ⁱᵗ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵃⁱᵈ " - 𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 𝘧𝘵. 𝘵𝘺 𝘥𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘴𝘪𝘨𝘯. |the...
14.7K 305 29
Rain Specter sweet girl, Kai Parker mischievous boy, what happens when the two meet? How much can a person really change you? (Kai & OC)