I've Become Like Him

By KittenWoman99

"Ahhh!!!" The man's body falls to the floor limp and I fall to the floor out of terror, "Why are you screamin... More

100th Woman.
Wolf.
Uno!
Auctioned Her Off.
For A Man.
Mask Man.
Forced Heart Attack.
Accidental Revenge.
Taking Orders.
Four Hours Too Long.
Drown To Your Death.
Baloo and Asca.
Two Down, Two To Go.
Joining Black Dragon.
Don't Cross Me.
I Can Die Now!
I Will Never Go Against You.
Stop Being a Coward!
You Should Be Honored.
Special Kill Failed.
Jazlyn.
The Harley Quinn to my Joker.
Special Place.
Bunny is Broken.
Doughnuts!
Eleanor Tucker.
My Pretty Little Psycho.
Psycho, but Not Stupid.
In Place of Him.
Who Do You Belong To?
Elias Tucker.
Since High School.
Your Type.
Missing the View.
Little Birdie.
Very Interesting.
I Saved You.
My Memories Are Back.
We Were Set up.
His Daughter.
New Owner.
You Being Alive Can Be Your Way of Thanking Me.
Your Room Is My Room. You Belong To My Room Now.
You're the Only One I Can Get Hard for.
Twenty-Three Hour Flight.
Trackers.
Catwoman.
You Better Not Die.
Stockholm Syndrom? Could be.
Who is Estelle?
You are Mine and I am Yours.
Bunny and Wolf.
I'm Not Finished Yet.

Gambling Hall.

4.4K 203 39
By KittenWoman99

Luke Above

Lyric POV

Zaiden goes to my house, but only comes back with Tiger and my yearbook. He doesn't even bring me any clothes.

Good thing I don't get my period. Tiger rubs against me and I sigh, "I'm happy he brought you here. I thought he would have killed you."

He gets in my lap and purrs. I touch the collar and sigh. I walk to the door and open it, "Nancy."

I call for her and she doesn't answer back. I just want her to loosen the collar a little bit. I close my door and Nancy pops up as soon as I get back on the bed.

"Can you loosen this up?" She touches the collar and then shakes her head, "It's almost done, there's no need."

I look at her and pull at the collar, "Done? Almost done with what?"

She walks out after that and I scream, "Ahhh!! Where is he?! Bring him here!!"

Tiger runs in the bathroom as I throw the lamp across the room.

The door opens and Zaiden looks at me, "May I ask why are you demanding my presence?"

I pull at my collar, "What is this collar?!"

He crosses his arms, "It's placing a chip in your neck as we speak."

"A chip? A chip for what? Why are you doing this if you're going to kill me in the next few days?!"

He shakes his head, "I'm not going to kill you because you want to die."

He looks past me, "You broke my lamp."

"Y-You were serious about keeping me alive?" He nods his head, "Of course I was."

I fall to the floor and pull at the collar, "Take it off!! Take it off!!"

He bends down in front of me, "Nope."

I jump at him and put my hands around his neck, "Take it off!! You fucking bastard!!"

He flips us over and put his arms above my head, "That was your first time ever doing something like that."

He brings his face closer to mine, "You still have life in your eyes. How long will it take when it's all gone?"

I rest my head on the floor and look away from him, "The second you kill me. That's when the life in my eyes will be gone, but you want to keep me alive."

Nancy comes in and walks past us. She cleans up the mess I made, "You should apologize to Nancy."

I ignore him and he stays on top of me, "How long are you going to stay on top of me?"

He licks my neck, "Just ask me to get off."

I feel my robe come loose and I look at him, "I know you want to fix yourself. Your choice."

I let out a deep breath and his eyes are fixated on my chest, "Can you get off of me?"

He continues to look at my chest and I drop my head, "Can you get off of me, please?"

He gets off of me and I sit up and fix myself. "Why did you go to my house? You didn't even bring me any clothes."

He looks at me and smiles, "I like you better in the robes. Nothing will change that."

He ignores my question, "What about when I have my period?"

He brings his face closer to mine and I put some distance in between us, "You don't have periods."

My eyes widen, "How did you know?!"

He starts laughing, "I didn't, but you just told me! You really don't have periods?! That's crazy!"

I stand up and walk to the bed. He clears his throat, "You make me laugh so much." I roll my eyes and look over at Nancy.

She finishes cleaning and walks out. Zaiden phone goes off and he looks at me. A smile crawl on his lips, "I found someone to kill."

He walks over towards me and unhooks me, "Let's go gamble."

I look at him and he pulls me with him, "W-Why do I have to go?!"

He looks at me, "Because if I make a bet and I don't want to lose my money, I can give them you instead of my money."

He picks me up and I hit him, "You're going to sell me again?! You just sold me!!"

He puts me in the car and I try to get out, "The person I sold you to is dead. So that doesn't count."

I kick at the window, "What the fuck is your problem?! I'm not some object!!"

He gets in the car, "But you are to me. Plus, I'm really lucky when it comes to gambling."

He holds down my pressure point and darkness takes over me.

Three hours later I wake up and we are in a parking lot. We get out of the car and I scream when I bug runs across my feet. He looks at me and I whine, "A-A b-bug was on me."

He looks at my feet, "I forgot you don't have on any shoes."

He walks up to me and I step back. He throws me over his shoulder and we head to the building, "No fighting this time?"

I ignore his question and I tense up when I hear other people's voices. Zaiden squeezes my butt, "No need to tense up."

"Who's the beauty?" Zaiden sits me on a table and I look towards the voice, "If I lose someone can have her, but it depends on how much money I lose."

I look at the man and he winks at me. The man looks to be in his late twenties. "I wouldn't mind winning her."

Zaiden looks at me, "He doesn't seem like a disgusting old man like the last one."

I look around and see that the place is clean. I thought it would be dirty considering how the outside look.

"Where's the table?" Zaiden asks as he leans on the table beside me, "The last group broke the table, so I sent someone to get a new one."

The man snaps his fingers, "Go clean her feet."

I look over and see that the man is looking at me. Zaiden looks at me, "It seems like you caught someone's eye."

Next thing I know a woman comes up to me with a bucket of water. She reaches for my feet and I move away from her.

"She's just trying to clean your feet." I look at Zaiden and he is looking at the woman.

She puts a warm towel against my foot and starts cleaning my feet. I look over at the man and he shows me a smile, "Don't gamble me away."

Zaiden starts laughing, "Depends on if I feel like paying the amount of money I lose."

The woman finishes cleaning my feet and walks off. All of a sudden the door opens. I scoot closer to Zaiden and he laughs, "I'm not your knight in shining armor."

A group of men walk in and whistle at me, "Is she playing or is she a prize?" One man asks as he looks me up and down.

"She's a prize in place of my money."

He stops walking, "She's only in a robe? Nothing else?"

Zaiden nods his head and laughs, "Want to see?"

Zaiden loosens up my robe and squeezes my breast, "Nice, aren't they?"

I move his hands off of me and fix my robe. "You have everybody's attention. You make my killings way easier to catch."

He grabs my arm and pulls me off the table. He sits down and I sit down on the floor, "You sat down without me even telling you. Good girl."

I look up at him and he puts his hand on top of my head. I move my head away from him and he laughs, "You decided to get a pet?"

Zaiden shrugs his shoulders, "I'm still deciding if I should adopt her or kill her. I'm not sure yet."

The man stands up and walks up to me. I scoot closer to Zaiden and he laughs, "I already told you I'm not your knight in shining armor. You can take her."

The man pulls me up and I scream, "No!! Let me go!"

He sits down and pulls me in his lap, "I'm not going to hurt you."

He touches my face and I lean away from him, "Is she a virgin?"

A few more people walk in and sit at the table, "Nope. She was a virgin when I got her, but of course, I had to have some fun."

The man looks at me, "You hit her?"

Why does he even care? He's no better than Zaiden.

"No, some man at the auction hit her." He rubs my lip, "Would you like to become my pet?"

A different man laughs, "You must really like her, Luke?"

I look back at the man that I now know as Luke. "What happened to the last girl you had?"

I look across the table and see Zaiden talking to some woman. He whispers in her ear and she laughs, "Let's get this game started."

The woman says as she sits down beside Zaiden. She throws a deck of cards on the table and Luke grabs them.

"You already know the rules no need to explain them." He says as he deals the cards out.

He only gives each player two cards. I'm guessing they're playing twenty-one.

"Place your bets. We're starting off small. We'll play poker after a few rounds of twenty-one."

The man looks at my feet, "Do you ever have on any shoes?"

I look at him and he laughs, "Does she not talk?"

"She screams every time I kill someone." Zaiden answers.

Luke looks back at me, "Are you scared?"

He puts his hand on my thigh and I tense up, "I'm not going to hurt you."

They start the game and I look around. I notice that there are other tables around and people are also playing card games.

"How long are you going to keep her?" I look over at the woman and she is rubbing Zaiden's arm.

Zaiden looks at me, "Why do you ask? You missed the conversation we had earlier about her."

A man walks up to us set a plate of food in front of me. I look at the man and Luke laughs, "Don't worry, it's for you."

I look at him and picks up a fry. He puts it in his mouth. "See? Nothing wrong with it."

I pick up a fry and slowly put it in my mouth. "She helps me lure in the people I have to kill. Most of the men I have to deal with are usually fond of her looks and body. Although, I don't really blame them for being attracted to her."

Zaiden licks his lips as he watches me. I feel a cold shiver down my spine and I look away from him.

"You can have me if you get rid of her." From the corner of my eye, I see that he looks at her and then at me, "Really?"

I look at Zaiden and he laughs, "Why are you looking at me like that? You seem pretty fond of Luke."

I look at Luke and he raises his eyebrow at me. So far Luke seems like a good person, but there's a chance that he might also be a bad person.

"Are you observing me?" I look away from Luke, "I am a bad person, don't second guess that, but I'm not someone who goes on a killing spree."

I look back at him and Zaiden hits the table, "Fuck poker, let's play blackjack."

Luke laughs, "Are you sure you want to play that? I always win. What happens if you lose your pet?"

Zaiden tilts his head to the side, "I'm also betting money. She's only here if I don't want to pay the money. And that's an if."

I feel a cold sweat form on my body when I look at Zaiden. He looks and sounds different from usual.

Luke holds his hand up, "No need to get so worked up. Calm down."

Zaiden looks at me and I flinch, "Get over here."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

565K 29.6K 43
"You can't do nothing for yourself?" She shakes her head while looking at her feet, "Look at me and answer me with your words." She slowly looks up...
283 20 20
As you escape from your dark past, you find yourself hiding in N.Y.C and that's when you meet him. The most fear man in all United States. Will you b...
306K 10K 57
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ★★★ "Stop moving and stay still." "Then tell me where we are going then," I replied, getting annoye...
4.9K 224 26
I squeezed my way through the abundant number of people, trying to get to the exit. I bumped into a lot of shoulders, until I found an opening. As so...