One Heart, One Soul

By Leane-Lee

A story about a guy who hates the world, but ended up in a game as a cannon fodder. He has no choice but to c... More

Prologue
1. Rebirth
2. Blood
3. Xanthus Asmodeus
4. I Really Want You to Grow Up
5. The Letter
6. Spiritual Power
8. Extremely Cute
9. You Smell Nice
10. Playing
11. The Act
12. Conspiracy
13. Rain and Storm
14. The Twins
15. Our Master
16. Eanred
Character Guide [Spoiler]
17. The Curse of Malvolia
18. The Chosen One
19. Lynx
20. Neoma
21. Lord Darius
22. Obained Memory
23. Elsi Physique
24. Contest of Avery
25. Missing Ciar
Hiatus
26. Inside the Letter
27. The Outcast
28. The South Wanderers
29. Lilia Evener
30. The Kingdom of Eztli
31. Chamber of Illusion
32. Who Am I?
33. Risse
34. Chamber Spirit
35. Aron Maeve
36. Transformation
37. New Beginning
38. Into the world
39. The Two Girls
40. Aine Maeve

7. First Year

8.5K 452 80
By Leane-Lee

Days and months flew by, and today was the day where Vlad will be officially entitled as 'Prince Vlad Asmodeus of Hale.'

Today was a year after he came into this strange world, meaning, today was his 1st birthday. The King has told him about officially giving him a title. Many beings from every land were welcomed to join.

For the past months, Vlad has been studying magic as well as the history of this world together with the King. Their relationship could somewhat be described as 'warm', after spending months together.

Along the way, he made plans of what he should do with the protagonists from this game world. Regarding his confusion on the matter of the Legendary Serpent King's descendants, he decided to throw that at the back of his head. Currently, he was dressing to go to the party.

Unlike humans, the body of demons did not grow the same way. Being a one year old, he had grown into a child that would be known as five years old in the kingdom of humans. It could be seen that it is also the effects of the serpent's blood. Usually, a one year old demon would at least look like a three year old.

When he was lost in his thoughts, a certain King had came in, "Heh...you don't look half bad."

Vlad turned around and looked at the man. The second the King had came in, all the maids went out to give the two some privacy. They knew that ever since the King took the prince, his personality was changing bit by bit.

Now, the King could even laugh and make jokes around the young prince. Although the attitude he had towards others are still very much the same.

"Of course, I've always been quite beautiful after all." Vlad looked at him, almost expressionless. However, the slight upturned lips betrayed his expression.

"Hmph! Quite cocky..." The King narrowed his eyes.

"Yes, well...I got it from you..." Vlad smirked and walked away as the King followed him from behind; looking at him with dark eyes, as if wanting to engulf the boy.

Unable to bear his gaze, the young prince turned around and said, "Your gaze will be the death of me."

"Unfortunately, that won't be so. Your skin is thick enough to even withstand a sword." The King smirked, adding charm to his sharp features.

"Not as thick as yours." Vlad countered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 7.5K 167
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
138K 7.4K 82
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
61.9K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
1.5M 3.6K 14
Kwentong iyong magugustuhan