My son and Me, The Alphas Rej...

By TunnelVision

Olivia Carter spent the night with her mate Ashton Reynolds only to get rejected. The two cross paths again b... More

Chapter Two (Edited)
Chapter Three (Edited)
Chapter Four (Edited)
Chapter Five (Edited)
Chapter Six (Edited)
Chapter Seven (Edited)
Chapter Eight (Edited)
Chapter Nine (Edited)
Chapter Ten (Edited)
Chapter Eleven. (Edited)
Chapter Twelve -Edited & added part :) -
Chapter Thirteen (Edited)
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One.
Chapter Twenty-two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight.
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Five (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Six. (Edited)
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One (Christmas Special)
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three.
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine (Part One)
Chapter Forty Nine (Part Two)
Chapter Fifty
Authors note (Reread if you have read it)
Chapter Fifty One

Chapter One (Edited)

42.1K 848 38
By TunnelVision

~ I gave him my heart, and he took and pinched it to death; and flung it back to me. People feel with their hearts, and since he has destroyed mine, I have no power to feel for him. I was Rejected. ~

*Three years ago.*

We laid in the bed sweating and panting. I looked over at Ashton his eyes were dark with lust. Suddenly he jumped up and he started getting dressed. "Where are you going?" I asked sitting up. "Back to the party." he says bluntly. "Bu-" I say quickly to be interrupted by him "But nothing this didn't mean nothing to me. This was a one off. You are nothing to me. I Ashton Reynolds reject you Olivia Carter as my mate. In this life and the next. I would never take you as a mate let a lone future Luna." He says his tone filled with venom. I stood still as he rushed out of the bedroom leaving the door wide open. I quickly close it. I couldn't bear to go back to the party so I left not saying a word to anyone. I quickly got in my car and drove back home. 

"But where will you go" My mom cried as I dragged my heavy suitcase down the drive. "Nana's I spoke to her a while ago" I say refusing to cry. "For how long?" My mom asks. "Until my head is clear" I say loading it into the cab. "Bye mom" I say kissing her cheek. "Bye Jordan and Kass" I say to my little brother and sister. "I'm gonna miss you Liv" my 15 year old brother says hugging me. "Me too" I say sighing. "Bye Liv" My 13 year old sister says wiping a few tears from her face. "Say bye to dad for me." I say. My mom begins to sob. I stand at the taxi door staring at them as they cried. I fought the urge to just run over to my mom and tell her everything will be okay. But I knew it wasn't. The taxi man beeps indicating he wanted me to hurry up and get in. I clamber in slamming the door behind me. "Where to?" The cab man asks. "The airport" I say as I stare into the evening sky, with that he pulls off. I watched as my mom ran in to the road crying emotionally. Jordan and Kassie hugged her as she sobbed and screamed calling my name.

Present Day

It's been almost three years since Olivia left She's 18 and has had to grow up pretty fast because she realised her life after Ashton Reynolds will never be the same again.

"Come on Jett we're gonna be late!" I shout from the bottom of the stairs. I pull my coat off of the hook and I shrug it on. "I coming mommy." My little boy shouts back running towards the stair case. My little boy Jett Carter, is 2, he walks and talks he's is very advanced for his age. A smart kid. He looks a lot like his Father, Ashton. Jett has electric blue eyes and his sandy blonde/brown curly hair, he has deep dimples in each of his cheeks and a beautiful smile to match his beautiful face. Jett stands at the top of the stairs and then he sits on his bottom sliding down them one-by-one until he got to the last step. Jett stood in front of me while I quickly ran my fingers through his curls. "Ow" he huffs stamping his foot. "Stop whining Jett" I say, I quickly use one of my hair clips to stop his hair getting in his eyes. I put his trainers and his coat on. "Dont forget Max" I say to Jett who was skipping towards the front door. "Max in my bag." he smiles. I walked over to his small suitcase and opened it. His tiny clothes were folded up neatly and ontop of them was his favourite teddy Max, next to Max was Jett's favourite blanket. This is the furthest Jett is gonna be from the place he called home. I took his blanket out and folded it neatly. I put it in to my handbag. I knew Jett would need it to help him fall asleep. If he didn't I definitely would.

The clock showed 10:30 when we arrived. Jett took my hand holding it tightly as we left the airport. A man stood outside beside a taxi holding a sign that said 'Carters' written on it. I walked towards him, he smiled and opened the back door for me. I put Jett in and on to the seat. I closed the door and began helping the driver put our luggage in the trunk. I peeped over to check on Jett. I noticed his small head start to bob slowly he was starting to fall asleep. "I'll finish off, you get in the taxi ma'am." The taxi driver says to me with a smile. "Thank you" I say, quickly I grab Jett's blanket out of my hand bag and I climb in next to him. I pull his tiny frame into a cuddle and I hand him his blanket. "Thank you mommy." He yawns then he snuggles it tightly. A few minutes later the taxi man was in the front seat and he happily started the engine "Same place?" He asks "Yeah" I say and with that he nods driving off.

The colourful street lights lit the busy nightlife, a man stood in the centre of a crowd playing on his saxophone while the crowd clapped throwing money into his hat which laid on the floor. He bowed his head in a thanking manner and he carried on playing his music dancing to the song and happily swaying his hips. The light turned amber and then green, he began to drive off leaving the crowd behind us.

We stopped outside the house I grew up in, the upstairs lights were on and the living room light was off. Through the curtains the TV flashed indicating someone was in there, quickly he switched the engine off and jumped out the car to unload our baggage, I quickly got out the car and ran to the door knocking it lightly three times, I then ran to the side of the car which Jett slept peacefully, Slowly I lifted him out, Jett flung his arms around me holding on tight, he yawns sweetly and then he begins to snore again. The front door swings open "Who could be at the door at this time?" My mother says as she stands there in her dressing gown with her reading glasses on. "Olivia is that really you?" She says shocked "Hi mom." I say smiling with Jett sound asleep in my arms, she rushes out and she grabs my bags bringing them in, I follow behind her in to the house and then I use my foot to softly close the front door. I carry him into the living room, my mom had switched on the lamp and she sat on the sofa, I sat on my dad's chair and started to take Jett's jacket and shoes off him as he tosses and turns in his sleep. "Is this why you left?" My mom asks staring at Jett. I shake my head "I needed to get away mom, Jett is just the miracle bonus." I say smiling down at him. "He is truly beautiful, I can't believe it. My grandson. I am a grandma." My mom says smiling at him. I look down at Jett. He was sprawled across my legs with his arms up snoring. "Your dad will be so happy" she says smiling. "Mom who was at the door?" My little brother Jordan says as he enters the room. He stares at me and I stare at him. He wasn't little Jordy anymore. He had grown a lot. It seems so much more time had passed. "Liv." He says smiling "Hello Jord." I say smiling. He beams and runs towards me hugging me, I hug him back. I almost forgot about Jett as he stirred around slowly waking up. He yawns sleepily, he rubs his eyes and he sits up. Jett looks around and smiles sweetly. "Jett this is my mommy, and your uncle Jordan." I say to him "Hello." Jett says shyly smiling at them both. Jordan stared at me unable to process that what was actually happening. He backs up towards the door.  "Dad, Kassie I think you'd better come down here" Jordan shouts. I hear the familiar foot steps coming down stairs. It was my dad along with Kassie's trailing behind him. "It's almost 11:30 Jordan. This better be good." My dad says as he enters the front room. He freezes. "Olivia" My dad says in disbelief. "Hi dad" I smile "Liv" I look at my little sister. She wasn't little anymore. "Hi Kass" I say with a smile. "What are you doing back?" Kassie asks completely shocked. Jett sat staring wide eyed at her. "Whose this Liv?" My dad kneels down infront of us both. "Dad meet Jett Carter, Your grandson" I say smiling "Aww" Kassie says as she runs infront of us as well. Jett blushes wildly "I'm your Aunty Kassie" she says smiling and cooing over him "Hi" Jett says shyly. My dad stares at Jett confused then looks at me "Are you sure?" He asks. "Of course I am." I say smiling.

We had finished catching up at around 2:30. I had put Jett in my old room a while ago he was exhausted from all the attention. I sat on the sofa while my mom made me a hot coco. "I'm sorry." I say to my dad. He gives me a small smile. "It's fine. I know you would of said bye if I was there Live. But I've got to be honest I really have missed you" My dad says smiling. "Yeah we all have" Jordan says "That lovely boy Kieran always visits, he has never stopped hoping for you to come home" My mom says smiling. My heart pangs. I remember the last conversation I had with Kieran.

*flashback*

I was at home sat on my bed crying, I had just slept with Ashton. I felt hurt, broken. He had rejected me as soon as it was over. I dialed the only number which came to my head, the only person who knew. "Liv." Kieran said sleepily "Hello." I sobbed. "Olivia what's wrong?" He says sounding more alert now. "Kieran I need to go, I need to leave." I say sniffing. "Go where? Liv talk to me, You're pissing me off." He says angrily. "Kieran he made me feel special, made me feel loved.." I begin to say. "What did Ashton do to you?" He growls his tone stern. "Kieran. We made love, He told me he loved me, For a brief moment I felt special. I thought he was really in love with me. Then he rejected me. Kieran he rejected me." I say breaking down. "Baby I'm getting dressed please calm down and don't do nothing stupid." Kieran says worriedly. "No. Don't come Kieran. I'm Leaving." I say. "But Liv. You can't go. I need you Liv. Please don't go." He pleads. "Bye Kieran." I say as I put the phone down. I hold it in my hand sobbing uncontrollably until I picked up the phone and phoned my gran's number.

*End of Flashback*

"It's getting late" I say smiling at my mom and dad, I stood up stretching my arms out and yawning. "Alright honey, go sleep we'll see you in the morning?" My dad asks rather then says. I chuckle. "I'll be here in the morning Dad. I promise." I say. My dad stands up and he pulls me into a hug, he kisses my cheek and holds me tight "I have missed you so much" he sighs "I've missed you to daddy, I promise i'm never disappearing again." I kissed his cheek and smiled. I then kissed my moms cheek and smiled "Night mom" I say. "Night" Jordan says from the kitchen "Night Jord" I say and quickly I make my way to my bedroom. I change into my pj's and I climb in the bed next to Jett. "Night mommy" Jett says sleepily his eyes were closed. "Night baby." I say yawning. I feel my eyes getting heavier and soon I fall asleep.

The next day.

"Where is she?" A voice calls waking me from my sleep. "She's asleep. She arrived late last night, before you go up there Kieran" My mom says. But it was to late. My bedroom door swung open. Kieran stood there shocked. Our eyes met and instantly I realised that leaving Kieran was the hardest thing ever. He tore his eyes away from mine and down to Jett who laid there softly snoring. "Olivia" He says shocked. "Kieran." I say looking him up and down. He has changed alot, his once young features were now manly and covered in facial hair, he was tall and he had been working out a lot, his tanned skinned glistened, his green eyes sparkled and his hair was cut short. He smiled at me, his teeth still pearly white as they sparkled. Jett sat up and rubbed his eyes yawning. "Mommy, whose he?" Jett asks in a sleepy voice. "Morning honey. This is my friend Kieran, Kieran meet my son Jett." I say looking in to Kieran's eyes as I said every word, I watched as his facial expression change and his eyes widened "Hi" Jett says smiling. Kieran sits at the end of my bed unable to take his eyes off of Jett. "Is he?" Kieran says. I nod knowing what he was going to say. "Oh liv, there's something you should know" Kieran says as he places his hand on my knee. "What?" I say my eyes locked on his. "Ash mated with Lilly just after you left she gave birth to the alpha's son Bentley." Kieran looks over my facial expression, I kept it normal even though I could feel my heart shattering. Lilly was my best friend, I told her everything, except for the whole Ash situation. "How old is he?" I ask trying not to cry. "Hmm, I think he's about 2" Kieran says shrugging. "Do you know the date he was born?" I ask sounding a bit angry "Sure, how could I not forget they throw a party for him. It's the 18th of February" Kieran say's nodding, I feel my heart tear a little more "Four day's after valentines day... And two days after Jett's birthday, I'm not here for Ash, i'm home for my family." I say looking up at him I climbed out of bed and I made my side. Jett was still in bed. "Well what are you and Jett doing today?" He asks standing up. "Nothing." I smile. "Well do you wanna take Jett to the lakes, let him meet some of the other kids." Kieran asks with a lob-sided smile. I nod. "Sounds great. Jett you wanna go swimming?" I ask looking down at him. Jett nods eagerly "Alright I'm gonna go home and grab my trunks, I'll be back in a hour so make sure you guys are ready." Kieran says as he walks over to me kissing my forehead, he then ruffles Jett's curls and he leaves. I hear him say goodbye to my parents before the front door closes he was gone. Jett jumps out of bed and then he fixes his side of the bed. "Come on mommy." He says as he pulls me towards the bathroom. "Bath! Bath" he shouts pointing to the bath. I run a warm bath and before I put Jett inside I quickly brush his teeth. I washed his tiny body and made sure I didn't wet his hair. I rinse him off and he pulls the plug out "Jett" I say sternly, he giggles. "Sorry mommy." He smirks giving me a cheeky smile.

I was brushing my hair when Kieran walked in to my room, his smile beamed "I thought I told you to be ready." He says walking towards Jett. I had put a pair of checkered blue shorts and a vest top. Kieran lifts Jett on to his shoulders and begins taking him down the stairs. Jett giggles happily. "I'm ready!" I announce standing up. I grabbed my bag and two towels then I closed my bedroom door joining them down stairs, I overhear my Mom cooing over Jett. "You want breakfast sweet boy?" my mom smiles as Jett sat on Kieran's shoulders. "No Nanna, We goin Swimming" Jett smiles happily. My mom smiles "You going to the Lakes are you?" My mom says looking at me. I nod and shes smiles, my mom digs around in her purse and pulls out some money, she then hands it to me and smiles. "No you don't need to Barb, I'll pay" Kieran says pushing her money away. We say our goodbyes and we climb in to Kieran's car. He starts the engine and begins driving to the lakes.

We soon arrived at Milton Lake's and it was exactly how I remembered it. The sun's bright light caused the lake to sparkle and the grass was greener than ever this season. It was filled with a load of pack members playing, swimming and socialising with each other. Kieran parked on the dirt trail and we all clambered out. I left my bag in the car. Jett took my hand tightly and squeezed it as he looked around, it was a new place for him and he was pretty nervous. We started to walk closer to the lake and I noticed Jett's eyes widen in excitement "So have you found your mate Kier?" I ask playfully pushing him with my free hand, he blushes and nods "Elle." He says I squeal happily, Elle and I met in 7th grade and we've been friends ever since. Elle and I always spoke about the day we met them 'Our Mates.' We always made up stories about our futures and so on. We were close up until I left. I didn't even tell her. "Olivia?" A voice says from behind me, holding Jett's hand protectively I spin around and came face-to-face with Konan Reynolds, Ashton's older brother, Conan is 20 something. He was supposed to be the original Alpha but I guess he was content with being the pack's strongest fighter. I stared at Konan with fear in my eyes. I watched his eyes wander down to my side Jett stood beside me looking up at us with a confused expression on his face. "Excuse us." Conan says to Kieran, Konan pulls my arm lightly leading me to one side. Jett growls. "'Mommy." he says looking up at me. "It's fine Jett, you go play with Kieran in the lake i'll be right in." I say while kneeling down to his height. Jett looks from me to Konan, his nose scrunched up and his eyes flashed a dark colour. "Go on Jett." I say. He looks at me hesitantly but nods his head he turns around and runs towards Kieran who waited in the Lakes for him.

"Where did you disappear to? How long has it been?" Konan asks as he leans against a tree. "I needed to get away. I've been gone for nearly three years." I say shrugging. "Because he rejected you?" He asks catching me off guard. "How di-?" I stutter before getting cut off "I'm his brother out of all of us he tells me things, I think it was the worst thing he had ever done. But then again he is an idiot." Konan says as he walks away from the tree and sits on the grass next to me. "Well it's been done." I snap at him. "Alright, alright. Oh and another thing. Jett, I'm not stupid Liv, I could tell the moment I laid eyes on him that he is Ashton son. Anyone who has seen the family portrait that hangs on my parents wall. Will easily be able to tell." Konan says in a relaxed tone. I quickly turn my head to face the side of his, I followed his gaze he was staring at the lake. Jett squealed in delight as Kieran picked him up and threw him into the water creating a huge splash wetting everyone around them. Jett resurfaced from the water his curly ringlets soaked, he giggled uncontrollably making my heart swell. "Are you going to tell him?" Konan asks. Quickly I shake my head. "He's got his family." I say shrugging my shoulders. Konan's face quickly turns to meet my unsteady gaze. "So. He should have a right to know." Konan says. I look up and our eyes meet his. Konan look's down "Sorry" he mumbles confusing me. "Why are you apologising?" I say looking at him. "Even though my stupid, stupid brother rejected you I should've been there when you needed help with my nephew." He says a little sadly. "Don't worry about it." I say shrugging my shoulders "I left, I didn't know when about Jett when I first left. But when I found out I wanted to do it on my own." I say smiling at Jett who swam with a few of the pack kids. "You done a really good job Liv, he's an amazing kid." Konan says smiling, it makes me smile a little. "I'll tell Ashton when I'm ready. But for now I want Jett to have an amazing time being here before it comes crashing down." I say keeping my eyes straight. "Fair enough, but can I be there for you.. And Jett" he says as he places his hand over mine. My eyes meet his and I nod smiling. "Sure. I better be going though, take my number" I say as I quickly give him my number. "Alright, I'll give you a call later, I better get goin, the Mrs will be wondering where I've got to." He says chuckling. "Mrs? Who? Give me the details" I say excitedly. "I'll give you a call later squirt." He says pulling me into a hug. "It's good you are back now." He says smiling. "Yeah thanks." I say chuckling, Konan releases me from his grip and we say our goodbyes and walk off in our separate directions. I run towards the lake and I jump in splashing Jett and Kieran, Jett's high pitch squeal rung like a melodic chime and he giggled. "So silly mommy." He says smiling. We played in the sun for a few more hours.

"Mommy I'm hungry" I hear Jett say from behind me. "Alright sweetie we're almost home" I say, Suddenly Kieran's phone starts to ring. He looks over at the caller ID and the name 'Elle x' came up. "Can I answer?" I ask Kieran giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Fine." He huffs. I squeal before grabbing his phone "Hello." I say. "Whose this? Wheres Kieran?" An angry voice says down the speaker "Elle, Calm down" I chuckle "Olivia?" She says shocked "Elle" I say happily, she squeals "Oh Liv, where have you been! Where are you staying?" She asks me "I had to get away to umm. Clear my head. I'm at my mom's until I find somewhere. I say smiling. "I'll be over in an hour. I'm gonna get the kids ready and i'll meet you there. Is your mom and that gonna be in?" She asks me "Mom's gone to see my aunt, Dad's at work and Kassie and Jordan are out somewhere.L I say as we pull up into the empty drive. "Great, Give me an hour babe." She says. "Alright, have you eaten?" I ask as I look into the back at Jett who sat staring out the window. "No babe we were going to grab something on our way over." Elle says. "No don't I'll cook something" I say smiling "You cook?" Elle and Kieran both say. "Yeah. Don't worry I can cook now." I say chuckling "Alright then hun, see you inabit" she giggles. "Alright then babe, bye" I say and we both hang up.

"So Kids?" I say as I cut a onion in small pieces. "Yeah, we've got two boys Cooper,2, and Theo,1, I guess I was too caught up with your return that I forgot to mention it." Kieran says as he puts plates out on the table. I chuck the chopped ingredients into the pot and I mix it slowly "You forgot!" I half-whisper and half-shout making sure Jett didn't hear us. Jett sat in front of the TV watching a few cartoons."How can you forget to tell me such crucial information?" I say pushing his chest. He chuckles "Sorry" He says and begins to walk off in the direction of the front room. Jett briefly looks at Kieran and the turns his attention back to the TV.

The pot was simmering when the doorbell finally rung. I jumped up and sprinted to answer the door. I was so excited to see Elle. "Elle!" I called as the door swung open. I froze when I realized it wasn't Elle. "Olivia." His voice said sending an icy chill down my spine. "Ashton." I say my tone was cold and the love I once had for my 'Mate' had disappeared instead I hated his guts and the sight of him sickened me. What was he even doing here?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 66.2K 34
Ashton Heart didn't have an easy life. She was bullied every day because of her weight, her looks and worst of all, her father. She's bullied by the...
1.5M 56.1K 30
Ashton Black. A 17 year old homophobe who's been waiting for his mate since he was 16. He's soon to be alpha and in a relationship with the most beau...
599K 17.1K 35
Outcast. Bullied. Hated. Rejected. This was Hailey Johnson's life and she hated it. She takes a stand and decides to run away. As a rogue she comes u...
478K 14.5K 50
Sage has been haunted by her past for years. She has been able to run away from it for a long time but not anymore. When Sage crosses Night Shade's t...