Chapter Six (Edited)

~ Stab the body and it heals, but injure the heart and the wound lasts a lifetime. ~

I woke up with the worst headache ever I needed pain killers, I felt like I had been hit by a speed train, slowly I climbed out of bed to face the world, I walked over to the mirror. I looked at my face my lip was cut open and my eyes were both puffy from where I had been crying, one of my eyes was swollen black and blue, my face was marked with thick red scratch lines. I tried to cover it with make up as best as I could but it was still showed faintly

I walked towards my bedroom door and with every step I took my head rung like chime bells. I groan as I pull the door open, the lights from the open curtains made my eyes burn, I squint a few times before my eyes were fully adjusted and then I begin to make my way downstairs. "Olivia honey, Bolton and Jett have gone out, they left this morning." My mom calls from the living room. I ignore her and I walk into my dads office. "Olivia what have I told you abou-" My dad look's up and his eyes meet mine and within a second he was by my side. "What happened to you Olivia?" My dad asks his face redder than usual, I could tell he was pissed. "Ashton kissed me at that party yesterday. I didn't pull away but I didn't kiss him back I was shocked dad and as I was about to pull away Lilly came out of no where. I let her hit me I couldn't fight her back until she hit my head and we ended up having a fight in the middle of the place and she said she was pregnant. I stopped and Bolt bought me home." I say trying not to cry as I remembered everything from yesterday. "He don't want to be there for Jett dad, he just wants me back in his life and that's not going to happen... I want Jett to have someone to look up to. Ashton isn't it." I say sadly. My dad pulls me into a hug and sniffs. "The make up doesn't help." My dad says with a smile. I giggle. "Come with me." He says pulling my arm towards the kitchen. "I'm going to the Alpha's house Pidge." My dad says calling my mom by the nickname he gave her when they were first started dating. "Peter don't do anything silly." My mom says from the kitchen. "Silly?" He repeats pulling me into the kitchen. "Don't do nothing silly Pidge, look at our daughter's face!" He shouts, my mom looked up and she gasped. "Olivia." she says rushing to my side to look at my face. "Mom." I say as she holds up my chin. "Take that make up off and I'll clean it for you." My mom says. My dad walks in with his coat on. "Pidge, I'm going there whether you like it or not." My dad says storming out I hear his heavy footsteps walking towards the door then a loud bang as he slammed the door.

"Olivia, why are you putting yourself through this?" My mom asks as she cleans my cuts with salt water. "Mom I don't want nothing to do with this. I'm not back for Ashton, he may have rejected me but I've got bigger things to worry about. My son need's his family. I need my family. Mom I've missed you so much." I say looking up at her. "I've missed you to Olivia, you leaving was hard on all of us we had no idea why. I'm glad you're back. You and Jett. But please don't let Ashton get you down." My mom says. "Mom, It's been almost three years. The day Jett was born was the day I lost everything I had felt for Ashton. Jett is the one who kept me going. I will never ever ever take Ashton back." I say wincing while my mom cleans the cut. "I think you have done an excellent job raising Jett but I do worry about you and I do think you need to get away from Ashton." My mom says smiling. "I know I do mom." I say smiling as I think about my little curly haired baby boy.

After my mom had finished I ran to my bedroom, quickly had a shower and grabbed my make up box and after I had finished I made my way downstairs.

My dad had been gone for two hours before he returned, not empty handed, Ashton, Lilly and Bentley followed behind him with their heads hung low. I noticed Ashton's black and blue eye. "Kitchen now." My dad orders angrily, they walk in there. My dad takes Bentley into the front room "Watch him Pidge." My dad says as he kisses my mom's cheek. "Alright hun." My mom says smiling at him. "Come on liv." my dad says nicely.