Chapter Twenty Five

~You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams~

My alarm clock rung like mad. "Turn it off it's gonna wake up Eli." Alec says "The boys have nursery." I say sitting up. Alec pulls me back down and switches the alarm off. "I am the Alpha, so I think when I say they're off nursery they're off." Alec pulls me down again and snuggles in to me. "Good morning." I say with a smile on my face. "Every day is a good morning waking up next to you." He says kissing my neck. "Hey Alec, what's the date?" I say looking up at the ceiling. "The first." He says confused. I sit up "what?" I say confused. "The first." He repeats. "I heard what you said dummy." I say throwing a pillow at him, I stand up and I walk to the bathroom, I shut the door locking it behind me. I quickly head to the medicine cupboard and pull out one of those dreaded sticks. I sit on the toilet and I pee on it. I then sit there with the stick in my hand, praying it couldn't be true. Two lines. My world collapsed around me. "What the fuck." I mumble. I stand up the test on the side and then I wash my hands and flush the chain. I hold the test and I walk towards the door. Alec stood there concerned. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Congratulations, you're going to be a dad, again." I say handing him the test. Alec stood there shocked. "Shall I make an appointment?" He asks. "Sure, if I am I don't want no one to know until I actually know what's going on." I say looking at Alec, he nods his head confused. "Okay, well, we can drop Eli and Theo to your mom and dads and we can take Jett and Cooper toooo." Alec says unable to finish it because he actually had no idea where we were taking them. "To my Grandma and Grandpa's?" I say shrugging "Perfect we'll leave now no time to get them ready, I'll sort out Eli while you get their dressing gowns and slippers on." Alec says walking over to Eli, I leave the room and I head to the boys who were up watching a motorcycle race. "Come on boys, get your slippers and your gowns on, I'm taking you to grandma and grandpa's." I say handing them there dressing gowns. They both shrug and put them on while I put on their slippers, I do up their gowns and then I tie them both up. They follow behind me in to the room. "Alec." They both call with wide smiles. "Hello boys." He says with a dazzling smile. I put Theo's gown and slippers on him. I carry him down stairs and in to the car while Alec puts Eli in his car seat Jett and Cooper climb in the car and I climbed in the front while Alec strapped in Eli, he climbed in the front and started the engine, we began driving to our first drop off.

"Are you sure you're alright?" My mom asks as I hand her Eli's carseat, I smile "I'm off to the doctors now, just dropping Coop and Jett to Nanna's, I'll let you know what happened after." I say. "Okay sweetie, send my love to everyone, Theo runs in and my mom walks in carrying Eli's car seat. I climb back in the car and we begin driving to my Grandma's.

"I knew it." She whispers. "Shhh." I say. "I'm not sure if I am i'm going doctors." I say "See ya chicken." She says kissing my cheek, I kiss hers and then I climb in the car and we begin our way to the doctors.

"Ahh How great to see you Olivia, How's Eli doing?" Doctor Issac says as we walk in his office. "Eli's great he's nearly 5 months old, he sleeps through the night." I say proudly. "5 months, It seems like yesterday I was doing the same thing now. And as for the sleeping It wouldn't surprise me, With Alec being his father the kid could sleep through anything." Doctor Issac says chuckling. I giggle "Enough, I am here." Alec says chuckling. "Right would you like to take this in the bathroom and bring it back when you have finished." He says handing me a cup, I walk to the bathroom and quickly I pee in the jug, wash my hands and then I walk out back in to Doctor Issac's room, I hand him the cup "Gross." Alec mumbles. "Carry on and I'll make you drink it." I say giggling "You're Repulsive. Alec says smiling. "You love me though." I say, Alec smiles "Your damn right." Alec says kissing my cheek. "When was your last period?" Issac asks with a notepad in his hand, I look over at Alec who answers the question for me. "About 5/6 weeks ago, am I right?" He says looking at me, I nod. "Alright well would you like to plop yourself on the table and we can get started." Issac says smiling, I do as I am told and then I lift my shirt up until it was above my belly. He squeezes the jelly on to my belly and then puts the machine on it. "You're defiantly pregnant. Now I'm going to book you for an appointment to see the obstetrician tomorrow, by then you will be able to find out precisely how far along you are." Issac says smiling. "Couldn't you tell us." Alec says. Issac shakes his head. "You will need an obstetrician. I can book you in for tomorrow morning." Issac says with a smile. Alec nods "Sure." He says. "You'll be booked in with Sadie." Issac says looking at me and Alec. Sadie has been the only obstetrician for the Royal babies. Alec and his siblings included. "So tomorrow at 10:30." Issac says. We nod, Issac hands me a tissue to wipe my belly, we then stand up say our goodbyes and we leave.